PDA

View Full Version : Happy People

rubah
03-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Who do you think is the happiest person on EoFF? The ones that just make you smile when they post?

Rye
03-27-2008, 10:22 PM
I think Lamonda is very happy. She makes me happy. :3

Araciel
03-27-2008, 10:22 PM
No one makes me smile, but I think Jess is probably the happiest...only because of :jess:

theundeadhero
03-27-2008, 10:23 PM
I'm happier than all those jerks.

Zeldy
03-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Jojee ^_^

Madame Adequate
03-27-2008, 11:47 PM
DK. I mean look at him. He's just so... so... jovial. Like a young Barack Obama!

Cookie
03-27-2008, 11:50 PM
You (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/aerith%2527s%2Bknight.html) say it best, when you say nothing at all~~~~~

Nominus Experse
03-28-2008, 12:02 AM
Yams

Miriel
03-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Definitely Levian.

Xander
03-28-2008, 12:13 AM
The Captain :)

Does he still post? I don't know. But he's always had a friendly positive attitude that came across as happy to me ^_^

Wind Shear too but I'm probably getting totally out of date here.. :greenie:

Rye
03-28-2008, 12:14 AM
Man, Levian and Dan are both high up there. xD

Levian
03-28-2008, 12:31 AM
Jojee immediately popped into mind. She'd fit right into a Yuffie/Rikku category for sure. Just gotta remember to keep her in the back row so she doesn't end up hurting herself or her team mates.

Asians excluded I'd say Goldenboko and BoB.

Peegee
03-28-2008, 03:22 AM
Smittenmitten / Danielle strikes me as a person who's incessantly positive. Even I'm trumped by her positive 'energy', and I'm never seriously upset about anything. (It's a facetious, like my msn name)

Captain Maxx Power
03-28-2008, 03:26 AM
Old Manus, obviously.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-28-2008, 03:43 AM
Mmm. Jess and Jojee popped into mind first. So I choose them.

Freya
03-28-2008, 03:49 AM
Jessweee[musicnote] is pretty happy o.o

Jojee
03-28-2008, 04:24 AM
edczxcvbnm! :love: He's pretty damn happy all the time. And Jesswee is too! Screw you Lev what's that about azns. xD

Værn
03-28-2008, 05:58 AM
The note in her name makes me imagine that she's constantly whistling a cheerful toon, thus Jessweeee♪ gets my vote :D

Vermachtnis
03-28-2008, 06:04 AM
Jessweeee♪ is who popped into my head first.

Fuzakeru
03-28-2008, 06:09 AM
Leeza usually makes me smile when she posts. She's always so graceful and polite.

Breine
03-28-2008, 10:13 AM
Jessweeee, Jess, Rye, Smittenkitten, Xander, Levian, The Captain and Jojee all seem like generally positive people to me... and they make me smile, yes.

Balzac
03-28-2008, 11:34 AM
Alice, Scott, Liz, Bobby and Mike :D

Heath
03-28-2008, 12:45 PM
The note in her name makes me imagine that she's constantly whistling a cheerful toon, thus Jessweeee♪ gets my vote :D

Hah. I'm glad I'm not the only one saw it like that at some point.

But yeah, I'd have to say Jessweeee♪.

Rianoa
03-28-2008, 01:07 PM
umm i duno cant think of ne........nope minds blank

Jessweeee♪
03-28-2008, 02:34 PM
Jess!

I mean look:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/pinkgrin.gif

Doesn't that look like the happiest thing evar?

Old Manus
03-28-2008, 02:43 PM
faster skating penguin :(

41-Inches-Wide
03-28-2008, 09:46 PM
Dan never fails to make me happy. :heart:

Blue Harvest
03-29-2008, 10:10 PM
Monda, Maxx, Jess, Aicha, the list goes on...

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 10:29 PM
whoever gave us the red pill link and brought joy in our lives by laughing at retards xD

Dolentrean
03-29-2008, 10:30 PM
Someone list me or I will enslave a third world country!

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Someone list me or I will enslave a third world country!

it would certainly help the economy.. and if you are fair to them and feed/house them and stuff, i dont think anyone would object :p

you are so selfless to to think of the worlds state :)

Jess
03-30-2008, 03:28 AM
Psychotic, DK, Loony BoB and smittenkitten make me happy. :jess:

Shiny
03-30-2008, 03:33 AM
Smittenmitten / Danielle strikes me as a person who's incessantly positive. Even I'm trumped by her positive 'energy', and I'm never seriously upset about anything. (It's a facetious, like my msn name)
Yes. Especially after hearing her giggle profusely. It was so cute...let's squeeze the happy out of her.

Værn
03-30-2008, 04:21 AM
I'm actually slightly surprised that nobody has said me after this little bit:

Yesterday I made one of those oragami Cieling Cats, taped it to the cieling right above my computer desk, and forgot that it was there.This guy right here's avatar. Just look at that thing. Just look at it! WHAT DOES IT WANT FROM ME WHY IS IT SO HAPPY OH GOD
Also, note my ability to get hugs from newbies just from being cute, and without raping them like PG does:

Lol, who is PG???
Vaern - * Scratches behind ears*
<3
*Pur-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r*
PG = Pureghetto. Don't let his name fool you; we call him PG, but he should really be rated R... as you can probably already tell from him sexorsing everybody in the thread. =P

awww ur cute *Hugs*

ahhk i'll keep that in mind lol

Dynast-Kid
03-30-2008, 04:52 AM
Jessweeeee is a very happy girl! :pinkelephant: Especially with all of those smiley parades she got many of us obsessed with!

Yesterday I made one of those oragami Cieling Cats, taped it to the cieling right above my computer desk, and forgot that it was there.This guy right here's avatar. Just look at that thing. Just look at it! WHAT DOES IT WANT FROM ME WHY IS IT SO HAPPY OH GOD
Also, note my ability to get hugs from newbies just from being cute, and without raping them like PG does:

Lol, who is PG???
<3
*Pur-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r*
PG = Pureghetto. Don't let his name fool you; we call him PG, but he should really be rated R... as you can probably already tell from him sexorsing everybody in the thread. =P

awww ur cute *Hugs*

Vaern, i'm disappointed at you...Trying to whore out attention!

But I mean really, no one thinks i'm happy!? :bigsmile:

Sir Lancealot
03-30-2008, 05:12 AM
I've seen Rye as happy. Also

whoever gave us the red pill link and brought joy in our lives by laughing at retards xD

Jessweeee♪
03-30-2008, 05:46 AM
Jessweeeee is a very happy girl! :pinkelephant: Especially with all of those smiley parades she got many of us obsessed with!

You make them the best, though!

smittenkitten
03-30-2008, 09:00 AM
Psychotic, DK, Loony BoB and smittenkitten make me happy. :jess:

Do we now? :jokey:

Yes. Especially after hearing her giggle profusely. It was so cute...let's squeeze the happy out of her.

Ah scared! :eek: *runs*

The first person to pop into my head was Jojee she's so cute. :love: Also Jess, Zeldy, Peegee and that wonderful Psychotic he just keeps spreading his love. :p

Værn
03-30-2008, 11:37 AM

Lol, who is PG???
<3
*Pur-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r*

awww ur cute *Hugs*

Vaern, i'm disappointed at you...Trying to whore out attention!

But I mean really, no one thinks i'm happy!? :bigsmile:
Cats constantly crave attention =^_^=
My cats are always jumping up onto the table to sit on the day's newspaper while somebody's reading it, or laying down on the laptop keyboard while my dad's trying to work. Cats are happiest when you notice them. Unless they're mean cats.