PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER: Laddy Is Teh Win

Laddy
03-29-2008, 01:58 AM
Do you ever worry aboout spoilers? Discuss.

rubah
03-29-2008, 02:00 AM
I wish spoilers were hidden by the forum index 'tell us what's in the threadifier'

I don't read them if I think it's a real spoiler for something I want to read/watch myself.

lol. Since this is spoilers inside a quote, you can't read it from the forum index, and since it is not a quot einside of spoilers, it displays the correct color :)

Araciel
03-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Spoilers suck, they don't make the car go THAT much faster.

Goldenboko
03-29-2008, 02:07 AM
I wish we could make user specific spoilers, it would help my game threads from being cheated in :P Something like... that when a user clicks "okay" other people can see it.

Heath
03-29-2008, 02:30 AM
I wish we could make user specific spoilers, it would help my game threads from being cheated in :P Something like... that when a user clicks "okay" other people can see it.

Alternatively you could have people PM you the answers.

I think by and large I've managed to avoid being spoilt things on these forums. As a rule of thumb, I only look at spoilers for games I've played or probably won't play.

Goldenboko
03-29-2008, 02:31 AM

Alternatively you could have people PM you the answers.

I think by and large I've managed to avoid being spoilt things on these forums. As a rule of thumb, I only look at spoilers for games I've played or probably won't play.

But then people can't look back at other peoples answers and laugh at them after the question has been answered.