PDA

View Full Version : Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight - FINAL ROUND

Pages : [1] 2

Del Murder
03-29-2008, 06:25 AM
How would you like to become a Cid's Knight?

We are looking for some enthusiastic fresh blood in the staff, and we thought, what better way than to hold a contest where our members can show their talents? Ok, so there are some better ways, which we have been using since the board began, but we thought this would be fun. The staff will have complete control on who advances in the contest, so we don't see the harm. Yes, it goes against the 'don't ask us, we'll ask you' policy, but for this contest this policy will be thrown out the window! So if you ever wanted to be a Cid's Knight in the slightest, you should apply.

How do you apply? Do so in this thread. To apply please put in the top of your post the words '<b>OFFICIAL APPLICATION</b>' so we can discern it from all the inevitable spam. In your application we would like you to give us the following information:

Forum Name:
Favorite Final Fantasy game:

After that, please provide a brief (6-7 lines maximum) explanation of why you would like to be a CK and what you think you could bring to the table. If you want to make a joke application, feel free, but don't expect to advance since we are taking this seriously. Yes I know we've <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/105456-eyes-final-fantasy-cids-knight-application-form.html">done this before</a>, but this time is for reals. If you don't believe us, your loss.

This is not an April Fools' prank. The winner WILL become a Cid's Knight. We are trying something new and hope to get a good turnout, and maybe discover someone who will be an asset to the staff for a long time. If this works out we might try it again, or not, since the old methods work pretty well too.

Applications will go on for one week, or until we think we've had enough.

<b>UPDATE: Applications will be taken until April 1 (har har) at 7:00pm pacific time. Thank you.</b>

UPDATE: Official List of Participants
qwertyxsora
blackmage_nuke
Aerith's Knight
Araciel
Chaos Is the Key
Tsukasa
Dolentrean
Balzac
Pureghetto
Old Manus
Ouch!
Bahamut2000X
Goldenboko
Captain Maxx Power
Garnie
Roto13
Jess
Rye
I'm my own MILF
Shauna
Evastio
Randgris
BG-57
Clawsze
edczxcvbnm
Heath
DK
Avarice-ness
Raistlin
Jigsaw
~*~Celes~*~
Blue Harvest
Breine
I Took the Red Pill
IBPengwynZ
Zeldy
smittenkitten
Tavrobel
Cookie
Laddy
Polaris
Crossblades
Jojee
Lekana
Dynast-Kid
Anno Domini
Arc_Master_14
Momiji
Dr. Acula
Sir Lancealot
ljkkjlcm9
Ace14
oddler
Raebus
Rase
jammi567
leader of mortals
Agrias
Creeping Shadow
White Raven
Flying Mullet
Harle-Quin
scorpiodragon
Kentarou
Bert
The Unknown Guru
Takara
Spaceman Spiff
Linus
Baloki

If you're not on the list, you're not participating!

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 06:40 AM
It's already half in my name :)

lol like that would ever happen, as every mod here hates me xD

you guys are just looking for an excuse to ban me, so this might be out of my reach. :p

I wonder who will win though.. im thinking evastio or psy(or is he one already?)

Del Murder
03-29-2008, 06:41 AM
Yes, because I forgot to mention that if you lose the contest you are BANNED. (not really)

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 06:42 AM
good that i didnt join then :shifty:

I'll try next year, when you guys ban someone and had your fix :)

qwertysaur
03-29-2008, 06:42 AM
Official Application

Forum Name:qwertyxsora
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2006
Favorite Final Fantasy game: VI

Ever since I found this forum, I kept coming back because of the great community here. I feel that being a Cid's Knight would be a great way to give back to this community. I still regularly visit the actual game forums, and I look at problems from a different angle then most people. If I moderate, I tend to be very serious, but I never let that get in the way of being myself. I also plan on staying here for a long time, and usually find the time to come on at least once a day.

Yamaneko
03-29-2008, 06:46 AM
Misspellings and grammatical errors will be penalized.

blackmage_nuke
03-29-2008, 06:56 AM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: blackmage_nuke
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2005

I believe I can be helpful to the staff and to members, in a way I already am. I may not post too much except in the Final Fantasy VI forum but I am online quite abit. I've been here a long time so I've seen situations where power should and should not be enforced. I'm confident if I did become a Cid Knight I would be able to hold the position in a respectable manner. I dont know the age of the average CK but i can bring a younger while at the same time mature perspective into things.
And as you can see in this post even though there are alot of candidates that would seem to be a better idea I am willing to try. Realistic and Optimistic is a winning combination.

I'm also good at math

theundeadhero
03-29-2008, 07:05 AM
<b>Official Application</b>

Forum Name: theundeadhero
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2001
Favorite Final Fantasy game: 6

I don't really want to be a CK.

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 07:17 AM
Ah well, ill go for it. Ara ara, that turned out to be quite a lot.

Official Application

Forum Name: Aerith's knight
Favorite Final Fantasy game: ps1-generation(VII,VIII,IX)

I came here several years ago looking for a FF forum, but found that the FFVII and FFVIII forum were pretty much dead(to be expected after 10 years). So I left and came back a couple months ago. On request of several people I looked at the general forums and quickly posted nearly everywhere on this site (except for the FF game forums I hadn’t played yet.). I quickly signed up for a premium member after I got into the spirit of things here and find myself browsing the forum when I have nothing to do. I am usually the first one in for any mistakes, foul language and rule breaking (although I may not always post.). Therefore I would make a good Cid’s knight, for I would usually be the first one seeing the offense and thus protecting the impressionable among us. However I may joke among the forum, I would never misuse any rights.

Araciel
03-29-2008, 07:25 AM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Araciel
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FF6

I feel as though I have a lot to offer, mainly in dedication and time. I frequent the site for a couple to a few hours a day, and have a good eye for detail. In general I try to keep a light spirit and joking attitude but usually don't intentionally insult anyone. I feel that I have a lot of care for and interest in the site and it's members, and would strive for excellence and temperance in all my knightly endeavours.

TyphoonThaReapa
03-29-2008, 07:25 AM
*sign* I would sign up, but I know I wouldn't last. So, maybe in a couple of years. Assuming this site still exist that is...

Jessweeee♪
03-29-2008, 07:55 AM
Of course it will!

TyphoonThaReapa
03-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Of course it will!

...So that so? Well, I know a few bombs that speak otherwise...:plotting:...And I wonder why I would lose this competition lol...

Tasura
03-29-2008, 09:07 AM
Official Application

Forum Name: Chaos Is The Key
Year You Joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2005
Favorite Final Fantasy Game: I

I visit the forums every couple of hours, even if I don't post, and being situated where I am, I am online when other tend not to be. As I've been in several moderation positions before I feel I could handle the job well. I know that the Eizon moderation is nothing compared to that of the forum as a whole, but I believe I've been doing a good job there, and would carry that over to the entire forum.

Markus. D
03-29-2008, 09:36 AM
Official Application

Forum Name: Tsukasa
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: A couple of years ago D:!
Favorite Final Fantasy game: V, XI and X-2

I consider my love for EoFF rather Zealous... and though I don't like every aspect of the forums I can certainly appreciate them... I'm not sure if I'm especially active but on weekdays I'd most likely take a visit (even if it's short) and I spend a bit of time on here on the weekends.
I've only ever Moderated within the guild I'm in (Guild Wars, MMORPG... for 1.2 years and counting :D!) but these days I tend to listen to reason and pick new things up quite quickly.
I'm not sure if I'd bring anything out of the ordinary (some would even consider me clutter), I'm yours to command... and will see to your wishes with the best of my abilities.

Dolentrean
03-29-2008, 10:04 AM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Dolentrean

Favorite Final Fantasy game: VII

Just look at my sig! Also I have great hair, I am hilarious, smart and I am pretty sure I can win you over with my impeccable charm. I this a real application? figure it out >.> My great ways on how to deal with boredom are another thing I have going for me. Oh... also my lack of a social life, my addiction to the internet work in my favor too.

Oh... Did I mention I'm awesome? :p

... Well thats over... time for bed.

Jigsaw
03-29-2008, 10:51 AM
me me me me me!! pick me! :roll:

Balzac
03-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Forum Name: Balzac

Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2008

Favorite Final Fantasy game: VIII

I used to be the admin/all round runner of FFLegend lol.

EDIT: I should add that I'm also a supermod over at 3d-Palace (http://www.3d-palace.com) which has 91,324 members. I thought somewhere more credible may have been in order, Hahaha. God I slay me.

Peegee
03-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Forum Name: pureghetto
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2001
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FF8 :p

I still remember applying from the last time, and I still would like to be a CK. I have been a long time member of the forum, mostly because I genuinely love this place and the community. I've modded the blackgoku.com forums and I've poked around being admin of my own forum (no link, nsfw due to obtuse silliness), so there's very little technical training I'll need to do if it ever comes down to me needing to do anything of that nature. I would love to join the CK community and contribute to it being a fun and welcoming place for new and existing FF fans for years to come :D

Old Manus
03-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Everything's a competition for you guys :mad2:

EDIT: Loony BoB mind control :chop: So much for 'competition'

Forum Name: Old Manus
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2003
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FF10

Uh...I've been here a while in some shape or form, I've adminned a board before, I have shedloads of free time, I'm good at using in-jokes to full effect with newbies, and I have a GCSE in English Literature. If it doesn't come in handy during my stay here, it never will, and I will personally sodomise the fool who forced that subject on my illiterate ass. I also vote conservative (my trump card)

Ouch!
03-29-2008, 12:19 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Ouch!
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2002
Favorite Final Fantasy game: IX or Tactics

More than anything, I think I'd like to become more involved in a community which has given me a lot over the years. For this reason I offered to join as a co-coordinator to help out with Eizon and restart the screen name competition. I've some experience as an administrator on a forum used by students in my high school. I like to think that I'm a level-headed individual capable of objectively analyzing situations to find fair solutions to various problems. I'm a quick learner, so I can pick up other things I'll need easily.

Clawsze
03-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Man, doubt I'm gonna win, you know, age, Leeza hates me, everyone thinks I'm a n00b, Tavrobel hates me and he helps the front site...I have got a lot against me.

OFFICIAL APPLICATION
Forum Name: Clawsze
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFXII

I believe I could bring in another point of view for users, as the younger teens. I am also on a lot after school and although I will be on EoFF slightly less often during summer, I can guarentee that I will be on more or less everyday. However, I can understand if you believe my age and relative unknown identity are unsuitable for the job.

Bahamut2000X
03-29-2008, 01:11 PM
Official Application

Forum Name: Bahamut2000X
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2001 (God I'm an old fart now =P)
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FF IV, none of that new school flashy graphics with me.

Why do I think I could be a Cid's Knight? Well I've been a member of this forums since I was 13, a good 7 years ago when I joined, so I've been with EoFF for ages and been around with it longer then most blokes have. I've also served as a super mod at GFF (Glorious Final Fantasy) for about 2 years back when it was in it's prime, so I have experience with mod duties and maintaining order on a message board. The biggest reason why I want to be a knight is because I want to be able to finally give back to EoFF which I've been a part of since I was but a lad in a very useful way, since this place is practically my second home.

Goldenboko
03-29-2008, 01:14 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Goldenboko
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy IX

Since I've joined EoFF I've been on a lot, and I believe a Cid's Knight should be pretty active, or else no moderation will be done. I think I could be a fair, and fun, but at the same time do my work right. I guess you can say I've always enjoyed doing things for this forum, like hosting games and contests, so I think that may passion for doing those types of things will also translate into a passion for doing my job as a Cid's Knight. I've moderated a few smaller forums, never anything of EoFF's magnitude, but I think I'd be up for the job. I really like this place, which is again something I feel is necessary to make good choices when discussing with other mods on editing a rule, or discussing a ban. Lastly, I think I'm an approachable guy, and I have a pretty good understanding of the rules here, so I think I'd be able to answer many questions from other forum members.

Captain Maxx Power
03-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Conscription is a tough mistress.

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Captain Maxx Power
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FF2

I have been part of this community as an active member for five years now. I know the rules and regulations like the back of my hand. I also like to think I'm a person of intelligence and mediation who will bring a lot to the table, keeping our forums a safe and fun place to post. Given the amount of time that I spend here I would always be on the ball and ready to catch would-be perpetrators. Not only that but I'd encourage others to discuss topics and keep this place active. I see myself as a person who is respected and liked amongst many members here, and would continue to maintain my personal integrity should I be given the task of a CK.

Goldenboko
03-29-2008, 01:38 PM
Maxx joined, party over, we have a winner :P

Garnie
03-29-2008, 02:24 PM
OFFICAIL APPLICATION
Forum Name:Garnie
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy:April 2005
Favorite Final Fantasy game:Final Fantasy VII...everyones fav!

i love this site! What with the dear old creation of Cloud's Modern Life and the random fun games i liek to come up with now and then i think i would be a very fair and kind mod. I have moderated before for "OMGitsfriends" and within a week of moderating,for all the good hard work, the creator of the site made me Administrator for the cbox chat. I have been around here for 3 years now and know most of the members fairly well and it's about time i gave somthing back as a cids knight! I think that i would do a good job and i am allways helpful. I have load's of spare time right now so i can allways be here if you need me.....SO PICK GARNZ SHE GIVES U COOKIES!

escobert
03-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Forum Name: Bert
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: My join date says 2001 ;)
Favorite Final Fantasy game: toss up between VII and Tactics

I'd make a good CK because I've been here forever and I know the rules. I have lots of free time and I can ban noobs with an iron fist!

Roto13
03-29-2008, 02:59 PM
BoB wanted me to apply so I could fail but I'm going to be serious anyway out of spite. :bigsmile:

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Roto13
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy VI

I'd like to be a CK to be more involved in the community. I know I may tread the line between following the rules and not following the rules from time to time, but I do have a very good understanding of them and why they're enforced. Besides, it'd free up a ton of space in everyone's inbox if I could just move threads posted in the wrong forum instead of warning them. xP

Jess
03-29-2008, 03:00 PM
Daniel Towns made me do this!

Official Application

Forum Name: Jess
Favourite Final Fantasy game: VII

I have been an active member of the forums since 2005; I spend a lot of my free time here and tend to visit the forums several times throughout the day. I mostly post in the General section of the forums but I read throughout all of the forums. I know all of the rules of the forums and I think I’m a generally well behaved member of the forums, with the exception of drunken spam. I would enforce the rules and I also see myself as an approachable person for members of the forum who need help. I wouldn’t misuse any power, either (except there is a possibility I would not be able to resist giving Paul a beautiful Michael Owen signature :aimkiss:).

escobert
03-29-2008, 03:00 PM
BoB wanted me to apply so I could fail but I'm going to be serious anyway out of spite. :bigsmile:

Yeah xD I thought It was like impossible for me to even to be thought about for CK xD

Rye
03-29-2008, 03:20 PM
Forum Name: Rye
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: December 7th, 2002
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy 9

I've been an ACTIVE, vibrant and well regarded member for nearly 6 years, from the moment I've joined up until this point today, which means I have watched EoFF evolve and develop for many years, and have great insight into what EoFF is and want the best for the forum. I am/have been active in all forum category (esp. GC, EoEo, art forums, game forums) so I know what is acceptable. I can look at that objectively and politely. Many Knights live in England and California. Do you have someone in the East US area w/mod experience? I feel that I'm able to moderate (and already do via warns) when other knights are asleep or working, especially since I'm only working part-time. Full coverage 24/7 between Cid Knights. I am passionate about this. I know I'd work very hard and do an exceptional job if given the chance, and I think I can bring something new and unique to the CKs. That's who I am.

Madame Adequate
03-29-2008, 03:23 PM
I have been press-ganged into this. :mad2:

Official Application

Forum Name: I'm my own MILF
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Either VII or X

I believe that I would make an exceptional Cid's Knight. This belief is predicated on a number of factors, such as my intelligence, compassion, and fine judgement. I know when it is appropriate to enforce the rules rigidly and when it is appropriate to be a bit lax with them. Further, I have the popular support of the members, having won a competition amongst the users regarding who should become a CK. Although I don't necessarily agree with every rule, I have the integrity required to enforce them nonetheless, and to debate them in the appropriate place. Oh and I've modded places before now.

Shauna
03-29-2008, 03:29 PM
After about an hour and a half, I managed to rustle this up. xD I fail at this~

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Shauna
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFX

I completely suck at selling myself. *awaits comments on this*

Having been a member of EoFF since I was 14, I've pretty much grown up with this place, and found it to be a helpful and fun community to be a part of. I'd love to be involved with contributing to the forum, so new members can enjoy this community as much as I did. I may not be the most active member, posting-wise, but I do visit the forum every day, and spend most of my evenings and weekends on here. I have been a mod on a number of smaller forums, so I have some experience in this, and I'd like to think I'm a nice approachable person that members could come to if they've got any problems.

Marshall Banana
03-29-2008, 03:42 PM
No one has the Cover ability? Shouldn't you have armor and weapons stashed in your inventories or equipped?

Evastio
03-29-2008, 03:44 PM
So I have to give out my age? I'm willing to do that in a PM to one of the staff members but not here.

Loony BoB
03-29-2008, 03:47 PM
Leave out your age if you're not comfortable giving it out. We have a staffer or two that we don't know the age of already.

Evastio
03-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Forum Name: Evastio
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy IV

I think I'd make a good CK because I'm on EoFF a lot so I can easily deal with warned posts quickly. Also, since I'm a sensitive person I can help edit posts that some people may find offending that others might not. I'm also quite serious and can help discourage spam and sarcastic posts in EoEO threads and other threads that need the same amount of seriousness. I'm also very trustworthy and won't reveal any secret staff stuff unless we're allowed to show it to regular members. I also am one of those people that strictly follow rules but kindly remind people that they're breaking rules in case they are.

Randgris
03-29-2008, 04:10 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Eyes on Final Fantasy

Before I start a brief discussion of what I could contribute to this site, I'll introduce a bit of myself first. My name is Jerico, but most of the people call me Eric. I live in the Philippines which is the primary reason why most of the people I exchange post with have 7~10 hours delay times. I like surfing the web, and I am currently addicted to the SIMS (I do not have a complete set yet)

Now for my (agenda?); I have been hanging out in this site for a while. Whenever I would open my computer I would always type the address page of EoFF first hand. I admit that I have not been active at playing FF at the moment due to, financial reasons, but I assure you that I have extensive knowledge about the games (and still growing). I've always wanted to experience being a Cid's knight even for one day(and I thought that to be one, you need to post as many posts as possible or something).

BG-57
03-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the clarification, Evastio. :)

Forum Name: BG-57
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy Tactics

I'm honored that it was suggested that I should post here. I've been participating regularly for years now. I believe I would bring a low-key, friendly, and helpful presence onto these forums. I have a strong appreciation for artwork and music, in addition to my passion for teaching; I love helping people. I value harmony over conflict so I would be better at resolving conflicts than debating contrary points of view.

Clawsze
03-29-2008, 04:21 PM

Yes, we may as well give up now, lol.

TheSpoonyBard
03-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Forum Name: Mr. Burns
Favourite Final Fantasy game: VIII and IX

My time as Site Staff didn't really work out due to real life events so I think I'll give this a go. I'm helpful (always seem to get nominated for Ciddies in that category), altruistic, have mild OCD so everything will be kept in order, and genuinely like this forum and want to ensure all decisions are done for the betterment of the site. Plus you can never have enough English staff members. Also have previous and current experience in staff positions at high traffic gaming sites.

edczxcvbnm
03-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Official Application

Forum Name: edczxcvbnm
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2000? Yeah...sounds right
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFXII

I have been here for almost 8 years, I have read like...half the staff forum when BoB screwed up permissions in Eizon and at this point you should know whether I should or should not...so the rest of this application is dedicated to waffles. I love waffles. I mean...even the name rules. After you eat them you are all like WAAAAAAA FUUULLLLL XD Then the Valleys and highs of the waffle. If you were 2 millimeters tall or something every waffle would be an adventure! And an adventure is what a cids knight is so make me a cids knight.

Heath
03-29-2008, 04:34 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Heath
Favourite Final Fantasy game: IX

I'd quite like to be a Cid's Knight because over the past number of months I've really gotten back into posting at EoFF and have enjoyed contributing both on the forums and to the front site. I've really come to enjoy visiting the place again and would like the opportunity to do 'that bit extra' around here. I also enjoy challenges and debating various ways to deal with them either mentally or as part of a team. Although I'm not the most outspoken member, I do give things a lot of thought and considered myself to be analytical, intelligent and good at making judgements as and when required. I have moderated in the past at various places and enjoy the extra responsibility of having a more hands on role in a forum and ultimately think that if I were what the staff were looking for, I'd be able to bring my own personal qualities to compliment those that already exist.

---

Hope that's alright.

Captain Maxx Power
03-29-2008, 05:30 PM

Now now, there's still everything to play for. I'm no dead cert. Also, I'm beginning to wonder just how many people BoBert ask to post in this thread.

Goldenboko
03-29-2008, 05:31 PM

Now now, there's still everything to play for. I'm no dead cert. Also, I'm beginning to wonder just how many people BoBert ask to post in this thread.
I kid, I kid :P

I think everyone, got the PM :P

Loony BoB
03-29-2008, 05:31 PM
About 30, I think. I just grabbed most of the top posters in 2008. Can't have anyone thinking that I was specifically going for them, now, can I? ;)

DK
03-29-2008, 05:35 PM
I am also doing this to see what Mr. Towns is scheming.

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: DK
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2000, according to the profile, but it may have been 2001. I honestly can not remember that far back.
Favorite Final Fantasy game: V, VII and IX are all classy, but VII probably for the nostalgia factor.

As far as being a CK goes, I think I have been on the wrong end of a bollocking from them enough times to know how to do the job properly. And while I have been a :skull::skull::skull::skull: on EoFF on frequent occasions I think there are enough people on staff who know me well that know I don't fuck around with responsibility, and can and would do a good job at it. But yeah I've always been willing to help out with anything I can do around here, all you have to do is ask. (And occasionally remind, ask Wesley Fenlon :}) So whatever is best for the community, go for it :monster: Also for what it's worth I know my way around the vBulliten MCP and wouldn't break anything and don't need to be walked through it holding someones hand so yeah.

rubah
03-29-2008, 05:36 PM
you didn't pm me :(

Avarice-ness
03-29-2008, 05:36 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Avarice-ness
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFVI!

In the past few months I've sort of gone on personal-IWANTBETTERTHINGS duty. As seen by my bringing up FFVII's clutter over abundance on the front page and by just kind of going around reading through posts (especially in EoEo) that I feel just weren't either nice or appropriate. Of course, because of my lack of actual authority other than throwing some human decency out there, I realize no one's listening to my telling people to please stop, so I warn them because it's the least I can do to save a thread that could be going into the FAIL direction. While I can come off as cynical alot of the time, people who know me (especially here) know I can be very lenient, as in I believe in the whole "three strikes and your out" logic. I tend to let some things slide (as long as they're not intended to hurt others and then that's auto-third strike) but once they get to that third, yeah they're going to be having some problems in the future.
Over all, I'd just like to help out. I've been helping out to the best of my abilities for the past few months but granted it's your choice and which ever one you make will probably be the best decision.

<3 (And yeah that was like so more than six sentences)

Raistlin
03-29-2008, 05:39 PM
VERY OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Raistlin
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: Before you were born 1999
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFT

So I've been here ever since the good ol' days the board's startup, and I know all the important people, I have a bunch of forum staff experience, and-... I can't keep this up. It would really piss Shlup off, ok?

DK
03-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Oh yeah that reminds me, I'm very good at arguing with Daniel Towns and apparently the staff do that a lot right? I can shout at that fruity slag with the best of them.

Jigsaw
03-29-2008, 05:48 PM
oh sorry I forgot the application

Forum Name: Jigsaw
Favorite Final Fantasy game: It changes a lot!

I've been a wanderer my whole life, from the time I was young that none of the kids on the playground would play with me so I had to explore on my own world. since then I've gotten older but I still never felt like I found a home until I found FF. Ivalice, Gaia, Midgar... I belong there, adventuring. but it doesn't leave much room for human interaction, and once the game shuts off, I find myself alone again, a wanderer in a world where I don't fit it. But one day while I was asking Jeeves some things about FF and I found this site. It was overwhelming! So many wanderer like myself in one place, even if I don't talk to many of them (though me and davidh12 have good times on YM) I think I could really feel better if I knew that I was paying back a site that did so much for me

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 05:59 PM
you didn't pm me :(

:rolleyes2

Me neither.. but i was, of course, the first to post. *sticks out tongue*

Old Manus
03-29-2008, 06:02 PM
So I have to give out my age? I'm willing to do that in a PM to one of the staff members but not here.Seriously, I doubt anyone cares.

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 06:03 PM
So I have to give out my age? I'm willing to do that in a PM to one of the staff members but not here.Seriously, I doubt anyone cares.

Seriously.. i doubt anyone will even read it :p

~*~Celes~*~
03-29-2008, 06:10 PM
Official Application

Forum Name: ~*~Celes~*~
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: June 5th, 2005
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy VI

I believe I would make a good Cid's Knight because I am on this site nearly all day, so I am able to watch what goes on. I have modding experience on a couple of different smaller but similar forums, and am currently a mod at a board managed by a friend, so I have a good idea of how a mod should do things. I can be serious and unbiased when I must be. This is why I would make a good Cid's Knight.

Tavrobel
03-29-2008, 06:36 PM
If this thing is real, why has it not yet been stickied? Even the fake one from rubah was stickied!

Heath
03-29-2008, 06:38 PM
If this thing is real, why has it not yet been stickied? Even the fake one from rubah was stickied!

It's all part of the fiendish plan to ensure that Manus becomes CK. Though naturally for living in South Wales, mouthing off about English literature and voting Conservative, I've got to do my level best to stop him.

Blue Harvest
03-29-2008, 07:09 PM
I'm only applying because BoB told me to and I'd rather not get on his bad side :tongue:

Forum Name: Blue Harvest
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2008. Not been here long enough to become a CK, obviously :rolleyes2
Favorite Final Fantasy game: IV!!!

My recent join date and my near inability to make a serious post aside, I think I'd make a good CK. If I was, my first act would be to ban AK. See what I mean about not being able to make a serious post? But seriously, I spend a lot of time online so I'd probably be around if anything serious happened. I have quite a bit of mod experience on some now dead forums (I didn't kill them I swear!) so I know what would be required of me in the job. I'm fair, so I wouldn't ban someone for a stupid reason or because I hold a grudge against them. In fact, I'd be the one petitioning to give a banned member a second chance, depending on what they did to get banned of course.

Breine
03-29-2008, 07:18 PM
I got the infamous PM and thought I'd give it a shot..

Official Application

Forum Name: Breine
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: March 2003
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Probably Final Fantasy VII or IX.

I'm an active member - I visit this site every day, and often twice a day or more. I've been a member of this place for 5 years now, and have always found it to be a great place to spend my time - mostly because I think it's a super-neat community with loads of groovy members, and there are actually some people here I respect.. and so, it'd obviously be a nice opportunity to give back to the community and get even more involved in a place that I actually adore and want to get more involved in. I consider myself to be easy-going (although not to the point where I avoid conflicts and don't care), down-to-earth, optimistic and I tend to see the good in people (although, if people have violated the rules or acted like jerks they should of course be punished). Also, it's highly possible that I'm the only Danish member here..!

Old Manus
03-29-2008, 07:22 PM

It's all part of the fiendish plan to ensure that Manus becomes CK. Though naturally for living in South Wales, mouthing off about English literature and voting Conservative, I've got to do my level best to stop him.You have only just begun the game.

I Took the Red Pill
03-29-2008, 07:25 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: I Took the Red Pill

To be honest I don't really post that much, because 90% of the threads encountered are of no interest to me. Yet I return each day because it's become a part of my daily routine. I return each day because there's a small chunk of people here who make it worthwhile. I return each day because I enjoy videogames, even if I rarely put the time into them anymore (and this place is certainly more tolerable than the likes of GameFAQs or IGN's forums). Since it's given me a handful of good things (new friends being at the forefront), I'd be willing to give something back to it. I can't program to save my life, and I'm not willing to spend hours upon hours writing guides for the frontsite. I am willing to help keep the forums under control however, so that would be the reason for my application :monster:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-29-2008, 07:32 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: IBPengwynz (thinking of going back to IBCrayZ)
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFV

I have been around for a few years, though I may not be particularly memorable as I am not a super-poster. I am on EyesOn in pretty much all my spare computer time. While I do not post a lot, I am often browsing through the different sub-forums to see what is going on. I believe, given the chance, I could bring something to the table. Also Cid and Leeza are my heroes. Along with Loony BoB and Rubah. I can also be humorous at times.

Zeldy
03-29-2008, 07:38 PM
I also recieved one of said PMs.

--

Forum Name: Zeldy.
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: January, 2005.
Favourite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy 7 & Final Fantasy 9.

I know that I may only be an adolescent, but I feel that I am a mature one; my off-line life is quite infamous, especially in comparison with how I act on-line, however I would not say that I was unreliable or in anyway irresponsible. I pride myself on being able to adapt within different groups of people. Within the EoFF community I feel quite confident in that people will recognise my name, as I would them, as I have been here quite a few years now and I get along well with all of the members. I would be able to adapt to the younger forum members as a friend, a peer listener, someone who is approachable and easy to speak to. I have a busy life but I have still been able to ensure that I regularly visit the forum, it's been at the top of my bookmarks page since 2005 when I joined. I may not play as many games as I would like to but I have good background knowledge as I have grown up with video games all of my life. As a minor, I would sit for hours watching my brother complete game after game, completely engrossed in them instead of playing with dolls like most young girls. I am a Nintendo fan girl at heart, with final fantasy being the only exception. I have grown up a lot with this forum, I believe that members have been able to witness me evolve from the young girl that joined to the young adult that I have become now.

smittenkitten
03-29-2008, 08:03 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: smittenkitten
Favourite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy VII!!! >=D

I think I should be a CK because I'm a very bubbly person and I think the Eyeson world needs something to brighten their day. ^__^ I did a web design course at college if that helps with anything, I'm also doing Admin and It courses. The first time I saw Eoff was 2004 I was very interested in it and wanted to find out what it was, so in 2005 my friend Squinn a member of Eoff helped me join. Since that moment I've won Santa's Little Helper, Cutest and Sexiest Female, got into a relationship with an Eoff Admin, moved in with him and still come to the lovely world of Eoff. I can be a very busy person but I try my best to make a couple of posts each day. I love Eoff I’ve made really nice friends and enjoy going there. :)

Levian
03-29-2008, 08:10 PM
Of slightly surprising choices, I'd say it would be fun with Goldenboko, Old Manus or blackmage_nuke on staff, and I'm not even kidding. I'd be positive to all of 'em if I was blue. But I'm gold!

Blue Harvest
03-29-2008, 08:12 PM
got into a relationship with an Eoff Admin

If that doesn't get you the job nothing will :tongue:

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 08:22 PM

I bet it was all a plot for this exact situation xD

Dolentrean
03-29-2008, 08:33 PM

I bet it was all a plot for this exact situation xD

Well in that case, would it help if I offered to sexually harass Psy alot? ;)

Goldenboko
03-29-2008, 08:44 PM
I bet in two days Del Murder's gonna post. APRIL FOOLS!

Psychotic
03-29-2008, 08:48 PM
I bet in two days Del Murder's gonna post. APRIL FOOLS!I'll take that bet. I bet you a photo of you kissing a fish that he will not.

Goldenboko
03-29-2008, 08:50 PM
No, because my bet doesn't cover any other mod or admin saynig that :p

Psychotic
03-29-2008, 08:54 PM
I bet you a photograph of you, Goldenboko, kissing a fish that the winner(s) (I don't know how many of them there will be) will be promoted to the rank of Cid's Knight. No catches, no loopholes.

Jessweeee♪
03-29-2008, 08:58 PM
I think it is for real reals this time.

...and not for play plays.

rubah
03-29-2008, 09:00 PM
If you want plays plays go play Eyes On Plays FFII !

Araciel
Either way, we all know who's going to win.

Goldenboko
I shall consider this offer :D

I'm not going to take that bet, because I don't like betting on things I don't want to happen.

Old Manus
03-29-2008, 09:28 PM
I think this being an April Fools' joke is an even better idea.

Bahamut2000X
03-29-2008, 09:33 PM

Shhhh. Evastio has evaded my plans for long enough, I must know his age to complete my evil scheme.

Leeza
03-29-2008, 09:36 PM
It's not. :cat:

Blue Harvest
03-29-2008, 09:36 PM
She says that now, but come tuesday...

Rye
03-29-2008, 09:38 PM
Leeza would never compromise the integrity of a kitty with a lie. <3

Blue Harvest
03-29-2008, 09:40 PM
That kitty looks awfully suspicious to me.

Levian
03-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Either way, we all know who's going to win.

I have a feeling that the staff loves dark horses. I can't even remember the last obvious person to get knighted before Azar. Maybe eestlinc in 2005.

theundeadhero
03-29-2008, 09:59 PM
I tell you what, Goldenboko:

If this isn't April Fools you have to give up your signature for a month and if it is I will give up my signature for a month. I wish regular members made bets like this for the CKs to enforce more often. Things would be a lot more interesting.

Goldenboko
03-29-2008, 10:06 PM
I tell you what, Goldenboko:

If this isn't April Fools you have to give up your signature for a month and if it is I will give up my signature for a month. I wish regular members made bets like this for the CKs to enforce more often. Things would be a lot more interesting.

Oh my god, I wanna take that bet so bad.

It would be kinda wierd though, because I'd want it to be true so I have a chance to be Knighted, but at the same time I wouldn't want it to be true so I don't lose my sig.

I'm not gonna take it though, because you being a CK know if its a joke or not, so this means its probably not a joke.

Fuck it, I'll take it if we up the ante. If I lose my sig says 'I'm theundeadhero's bitch' if you lose it says, 'I'm Goldenboko's bitch'

Deal?

Tavrobel
03-29-2008, 10:08 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Tavrobel
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 1/06.
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFVI, followed by FFIIIj

I should be a CK because I've been an active part of the community for a long while now. I have plenty of time, and am frequently on; enough to set EoFF to my homepage. I venture in and out of the dreaded gaming forums and have even been known to give advice and help to those who are in need, and can contribute to a conversation (in a delightfully dull and sarcastic manner). I even helped sticky this thread. How consistent am I?

I also work my hardest to aggravate Psychotic and the Site Staff when possible.

Old Manus
03-29-2008, 10:09 PM
It's not. :cat:This is definitely an April Fools' joke.

Leeza
03-29-2008, 10:12 PM
It definitely is not. :cat:

theundeadhero
03-29-2008, 10:18 PM
smurf it, I'll take it if we up the ante. If I lose my sig says 'I'm theundeadhero's bitch' if you lose it says, 'I'm Goldenboko's bitch'

Deal?I'm not down with the whole being someones bitch thing. How about we choose avatars for each other for a month?

Goldenboko
03-29-2008, 10:19 PM
smurf it, I'll take it if we up the ante. If I lose my sig says 'I'm theundeadhero's bitch' if you lose it says, 'I'm Goldenboko's bitch'

Deal?I'm not down with the whole being someones bitch thing. How about we choose avatars for each other for a month?

Meh, good enough for me.

Tavrobel
03-29-2008, 10:21 PM
A better deal would have been Psychotic and Jess switching football teams for a month.

Blue Harvest
03-29-2008, 10:24 PM
It definitely is not. :cat:

Again with the suspicious kitty :rolleyes2

Araciel
03-29-2008, 10:30 PM
It might be difficult to get Leeza to admit that many cats are untrustworthy.. :P

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 10:33 PM

Meh, good enough for me.

what if neither of you wins? maybe its half an april fools joke, you know how they are here with statistics.

It might be difficult to get Leeza to admit that many cats are untrustworthy.. :P

Cats are awsomesauce >:[

Goldenboko
03-29-2008, 10:34 PM

Meh, good enough for me.

what if neither of you wins?

Cats are awsomesauce >:[

Its either an April Fools joke, or it isn't there's no possible way for a 3rd option.

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 10:38 PM
what if its half an april fools joke.. and the other half just a joke on fools.

Goldenboko
03-29-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm sorry, that comment was so stupid Goldenboko's brain just exploded. Please try again after the tone. *Beep*

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 10:42 PM
my plan has succeeded.. at last. I had to dumb myself down further than i thought to make your head explode. :p

Old Manus
03-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Double bluff?

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 10:49 PM
To be honest, i thought they were talking about becoming a Cid's knight xD

Cookie
03-29-2008, 10:51 PM
Forum Name: Cookie

I don't know how to make "I spend all of my free time on the internet" into 6-7 lines, but I'll try anyway. I'm unemployed and do nothing but sleep and internet. I'm planning on getting a job in the very near future, but even with that, I'll spend most of my time lurking here. Basically, I'm online too much. That's about it.

Laddy
03-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Forum Name: Laddy
Date Jioned EoFF: Oct. 2006
Fav FF: VII

I am fairly likeable. I can play and enforce by the rules. I'm diplomatic and I have a genuine love and respect for the common EoFFer. If I become a CK, I plan to not disappoint.

Polaris
03-29-2008, 11:00 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Polaris
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2004

Oh well what can I say? I've been here for a long while and I feel I haven't done much for this forum while it has done a lot for me (it's almost a 3rd home) I also have time enough for the "job" :)

Crossblades
03-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Forum Name: Crossblades
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FF I, III, IV, VI, IX, XII(International version)

I want to be a CK because I respect the rules and always wanted to help out in any way that I can. Plus, I really like this site. I will even go as far as saying that this is the best FF site I've ever been to. But even if I'm not qualified to be a CK, that's cool. I just want to continue posting here for years to come ^_^

~*~Celes~*~
03-29-2008, 11:53 PM
Do I get brownie points for EOFF being my homepage? :monster:

Jojee
03-30-2008, 12:36 AM
Forum Name: Jojee
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 1999
Favorite Final Fantasy game: 7

Like hell is this ever gonna happen, but Bawb told me to xD Also, think about how much fun it would be with me and Psy both in the staff forum. :p

Aerith's Knight
03-30-2008, 12:51 AM
Like hell is this ever gonna happen, but Bawb told me to xD Also, think about how much fun it would be with me and Psy both in the staff forum. :p

*prepares for funeral of eoff*

XxSephirothxX
03-30-2008, 12:59 AM
Oh, you guys didn't know the new Cid's Knight is going to replace Psychotic?

Jessweeee♪
03-30-2008, 01:08 AM
Are you sure that won't throw off the delicate balance you have there?

Blue Harvest
03-30-2008, 01:18 AM
Oh, you guys didn't know the new Cid's Knight is going to replace Psychotic?

That's the april fools. I'd stake my stash on it.

Psychotic
03-30-2008, 01:28 AM
The April Fools joke is actually that this whole thing is real, despite all of you thinking it is fake.

Goldenboko
03-30-2008, 01:29 AM
The April Fools joke is actually that this whole thing is real, despite all of you thinking it is fake.

Brilliant fucking brilliant. Now I'm gonna have panties as my avatar :rolleyes2

Del Murder
03-30-2008, 01:43 AM
This is true. I am 100% going to mod the winner of this contest, and the only thing that can stop me is if they demote me beforehand.

Freya
03-30-2008, 01:45 AM
Official Application

Forum Name: Lekana
Favorite Final Fantasy game: IX

Being a CK just seems appealing. Who wouldn't want a shiny blue title under their name? I've been here for a couple years now and have enjoyed the people and, despite what DK says, I like the threads. I think I personally would bring a little pizazz to the ranks. I'm generally happy and some people never get my sarcasm, oh well. Recently hosting the Mafia game was a bit of a task for just lil' ol' me, but the responsibility of being in charge was kinda nice. I could say "I also talk to so-and-so, that gives me credibility!" But to be honest, I don't think it does. Just cause (let's say rubah) rubah likes you doesn't mean you're interesting, it just means rubah finds you interesting. So i'll hold off on who I talk to. Overall I think being a CK would be fun and I'd be dedicated to it. It'd be great if I was one; but, just being part of the community is fun too ^.^

Dynast-Kid
03-30-2008, 01:45 AM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION
Forum Name: Dynast-Kid
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy XII!!!

Hmm...Where to begin. I am cute, perky, and fun, and love candlelight dinners and long walks on the beach.

LOL, fo' realz:

I have been a member of EoFF since 2006, and I genuinely love this place. It's my Internet home. I have modded a couple other small-key forums, and feel that my contribution to the staff could be very beneficial. I'm full of fresh, unique ideas, and could add a gentle, yet effective, hand to rule enforcement. I may be young, but does that translate into ineptitude? I highly think not! I'm not seeking fame or popularity, or anything like that; I just think my presence could be very useful! Those who know me know that I am sweet, fair, energetic, optimistic, creative, fun-loving and attentive, and I think that's a combo that goes great on any team.

:bigsmile:

Shiny
03-30-2008, 01:46 AM
I'm also doing Admin
:erm:

Laddy
03-30-2008, 01:53 AM
This thread's title sounds like a crappy reality show.

Psychotic
03-30-2008, 01:54 AM
Why, you'd almost think it was intentional.

Anno Domini
03-30-2008, 01:57 AM
Official Application

Forum Name:Anno Domini
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2007
Favorite Final Fantasy game: X

I joined EoFF just over one year ago and, even within this short time span, I have developed a love for EoFF and the sense of community and acceptance that it offers. If chosen to become a Cid’s Knight, my purpose and goal would be to moderate the harvest of this natural therapists couch we have here, and therefore weed out those that would kill the crops, so to speak. In addition to this, I feel as if it is my responsibility as a member of this community to “give back” to what for so many months has given to me. Recently, I have taken to going outside the realm of the actual game threads and into all other aspects of EoFF, like General Square, Eyes on Each Other, ect., and have began to look at the actual structure of our beloved 3<SUP>rd</SUP> home. It’s all quite exciting, actually, and it would be such an honor to be a Cid’s Knight to be able to further explore. :)

Madame Adequate
03-30-2008, 02:24 AM
Why, you'd almost think it was intentional.

The plan: Choose two good friends or a couple, and make them choose between them who becomes CK.

Jess
03-30-2008, 02:31 AM
A better deal would have been Psychotic and Jess switching football teams for a month.
Oh, what I would give to see Paul in a Newcastle shirt! :kiss:

I take this bet. If I lose I get to make love to Steven Gerrard for a month, so I have no qualms about it.

Arc_Master_14
03-30-2008, 02:56 AM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name:Arc_Master_14
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Tactics Advance

I joined EoFF almost a year ago and have been on every day Ive had access to the internet. I'm more or less the "leader" of my friends being the "voice of morality". Keeping us out of most trouble. I believe I'd make a good knight and I believe I'll be coming onto this forum for years to come.

Momiji
03-30-2008, 03:49 AM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION
Forum Name: Momiji
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2005, but I was a lurker for 2 years before I joined.

I think I'd make a good Cid's Knight because I've been here for a while, and I'm on every single day, for hours at a time. So I have plenty of time on my hands to help keep the forums spam-free. And even more so, because I'm out of school and unemployed. I have plenty of time to dedicate to the forum. Also, I've developed a special love for this whole site, seeing that it is my home page and I'm here more than any other site. I also have a full understanding of the rules and I would have no problem enforcing them! Besides, I need something to do and I would love nothing more than to keep myself busy here.

Citizen Bleys
03-30-2008, 04:38 AM
So am I the only one who got the PM from BoB and just told him to bugger off?

Yamaneko
03-30-2008, 04:42 AM
It was April Fool's just for you.

Jessweeee♪
03-30-2008, 04:44 AM

Just you :</>D!

Bahamut2000X
03-30-2008, 04:45 AM
Am I the only one who think somewhere along the lines in this contest something is going to go horribly wrong and some n00b who's been here for like 3 days will win. :shifty:

Citizen Bleys
03-30-2008, 04:51 AM
It was April Fool's just for you.

I believe I've made my stance on April Fool's perfectly clear. I've forgiven, but I haven't forgotten.

Yamaneko
03-30-2008, 04:53 AM
You'll forget when you turn senile... more so than you currently are.

Psychotic
03-30-2008, 04:55 AM
:banbleys

Citizen Bleys
03-30-2008, 05:23 AM

I'm the one who put that there. Seven years ago. Even psychotic killers only get 3-5 years. Most girlfriends will stop bringing up mistakes after 6. Not me, though, I make a mistake, I pay for it for all Eternity.

Just wait til I raise my undead army of darkness. Just wait. I'll show you then--I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!

Bahamut2000X
03-30-2008, 05:25 AM

I'm the one who put that there. Seven years ago. Even psychotic killers only get 3-5 years. Most girlfriends will stop bringing up mistakes after 6. Not me, though, I make a mistake, I pay for it for all Eternity.

Just wait til I raise my undead army of darkness. Just wait. I'll show you then--I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!

Oh Bleys, if it's any consolation I still would have your babies....you know assuming I had the female parts and what not.

Raistlin
03-30-2008, 05:52 AM

I got the PM and asked him wtf it was about on AIM. The conversation went something like this:

Me: You want me to apply?
Daniel: I think it will be the highlight of the competition.
Me: Ok, just for you. Now get in bed.

It appears that he PMed some people just to see what they'd do, for his own entertainment. Or at least, that's what I would have done if I was him. :p

Case in point: Frig7. :D

Dr. Acula
03-30-2008, 06:20 AM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION
Forum Name: Dr. Acula
Year You Joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2006
Favourite Final Fantasy Game: VII

I believe I'd make a good Cid's Knight because in all my time here, I've done a pretty good job of sticking to the rules. I think I'm relatively nice to people (well, I haven't made any enemies here, anyway), and even though I'm young I can be mature and serious should the situation require it. I try to be a sort of peacekeeper... I often attempt to break up any arguments between fellow forumers without taking sides. I love EoFF the quirky bunch of people that reside here, I won't be leaving the site anytime soon.

Sir Lancealot
03-30-2008, 06:24 AM
Official Application

Forum Name: Sir Lancealot
Favorite Final Fantasy game: IV

While I have only being a member for a few months, I know the rules well, and normally come here everyday except Sunday. I might not post a lot, but I'm there. I also respect everyone here, and if I became a Cid's Knight I wouldn't abuse my power.

I'm not good at selling myself, am I.

smittenkitten
03-30-2008, 08:51 AM
I'm also doing Admin

I never said that! :mad2: I'm not saying it's a lie either. :D

ljkkjlcm9
03-30-2008, 08:58 AM
Official Application

Forum Name: ljkkjlcm9 (aka THE JACKEL)

Well I've been an active member for a number of years now. My first post ever here was about the FFIII DS game when it was first announced. Over the years I've continuously posted new information about games, and offered my opinions on many. I'm a very active member, coming here a number of times a day. I obey all the rules and I respect pretty much everyone on the forums. This is the first website I visit every time I sign on the computer as well. I could bring my unique personality to the table, and I'd be more than happy to help the community anyway I can. Most recently, I've considered working on gathering information for the new Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates section for the main page, as it appears I'm the most active player of it.

I don't know, I just feel that I'd suit the job well. EDIT: If you really want/need more info, PM's are welcome

THE JACKEL

Aerith's Knight
03-30-2008, 08:58 AM
I'm also doing Admin

I think the judges might get a bit impartial on this one.

theundeadhero
03-30-2008, 09:02 AM
What's funny is Boko doesn't know how passionate I am about April Fools. Would I be willing to change my avatar for a month to make it happen?

I'm glad Jojee and Ed applied.

Aerith's Knight
03-30-2008, 09:11 AM
Ed is even less likely then me to become a knight xD

Ace14
03-30-2008, 09:39 AM
Official Application

Forum Name: Ace14
Favorite Final Fantasy Game: IX

I've been part of this website for some time and have visited it countless times since I joined. I haven't done much the years that I've been a part of this site so this would be a good way to make my own little contirbution to the site. ;) I may lack in some leadership skills but what I lack in a make up for in other skills. I can be very friendly to others and help those who need it. I get online everyday so I will be able to keep up and update anything that need be. I'm a little dull in the crazy/unique personality department I admit and I'm pretty boring all together but I have my moments believe me XD I am pretty young but I think the young mind is usually out spoken and no one ever listens to what has to be said from the younger age group so maybe if a youngster was in a higher position then maybe those thought could be heard ya know :D I'm sure there are plenty other users better fit to fill this position but hey never hurts to be positive and have hope, anything can happen after all but if I don't make it I'm still sure that any of the awesome people on here will do great in filling that position of Cid's Knight. :)

smittenkitten
03-30-2008, 10:02 AM

Are you sure? :p

Ouch!
03-30-2008, 10:35 AM

xD No words. Just... xD

Citizen Bleys
03-30-2008, 11:13 AM
edczxcvbnm for admin!

Breine
03-30-2008, 11:15 AM

xD No words. Just... xD

...yeah.

Garnie
03-30-2008, 12:34 PM
lol i was gonna try for admin but i had no idea what drop tables ment so i oppted out lol

Rye
03-30-2008, 01:25 PM

Bwahahahaha! <3

Goldenboko
03-30-2008, 01:28 PM
What's funny is Boko doesn't know how passionate I am about April Fools. Would I be willing to change my avatar for a month to make it happen?

I'm glad Jojee and Ed applied.

Oh there has to be someone here that would change it for me :P

oddler
03-30-2008, 02:05 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: oddler
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy VII

I'd like to open with the fact that this was the first online forum that I'd joined. After only being active for only two years, I'm sure that there are some who are far more experienced than me at dealing with this type of environment. But lack of experience has never stopped me. I'm very quick to pick up new things and enjoy doing so. I'm a very stubborn person and I stick to my guns but that doesn't mean that I don't accept new ideas. I'm highly organized, highly driven, and I don't have a problem laying down the law when it comes time to do so. My online time varies but has recently become 4 PM - 8 AM EST. Most importantly, I'd love to be a help to EoFF by doing whatever I can.

This is not necessarily a part of the application: Paul, that had better be a joke what I read about you no longer being a CK. Either that or the big hand on the clock is almost on Administrator. :D

Rantz
03-30-2008, 02:35 PM
Forum Name: Rantzien
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Sword tail one.

Hi guys I would like a chance to gain e-power and e-fame because I think it might be a good way to boost my e-ego. I would like to ban oddler for the lulz seriously guys I'll take the crap for it. Three. Four Five. Oops, forgot the period. Do you know what I Idi Amin, do you know what I Idi Amin?

Heath
03-30-2008, 03:10 PM

I considered it a promotion of some kind that I got a PM.

~*~Celes~*~
03-30-2008, 03:52 PM

I considered it a promotion of some kind that I got a PM.

I got one too ^^

Raebus
03-30-2008, 04:02 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Raebus
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy 10

This wasn't the first FF forum I've been to but I have enjoyed my time here. The community is great and I've tried to stay active each day. I check everyday and usually get a good laugh. I'm usually pretty friendly and people can ask me about anything if they want. I'd make a good CK because I'm approachable and have magic powers. Thats all there is to say really. xD

I don't have any problem spotting Spam and would make a fair CK. /END

Rase
03-30-2008, 06:51 PM
Meh, what the hell, I'll give it a go.

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Rase

In all honesty, I'm on here a lot less than I used to be, what with college and life catching up and all. Still, I always find time to swing by at least once a day and browse through a dozen threads or so. Of course, having a purpose for being here would likely make me hop on more often, if only to do my "job". I like to think I'd be able to handle being a CK, since I'm always warning any posts or threads I find that break a rule anyway, and to my knowledge I've yet to really break a rule (except the incident with Snowman; ask Del). Other than that, well, ask any number of long-standing members what they think of me and (I hope) their reactions would be positive. Anyway, I guess we'll all just have to wait and see, but I'd sure love giving this CK thing a go.

Mirage
03-30-2008, 07:03 PM
Do you have any chance of winning if you have a warning?

demondude
03-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Official application:

BoB told me to try but I know it was just to mercilessly crush my dreams. :(
So make me cids knight to spite him.

theundeadhero
03-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Do you have any chance of winning if you have a warning?Yes.

DD, most of your application is missing :p

Levian
03-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Do you have any chance of winning if you have a warning?

Psychotic is a knight, ain't he? ;) He even had a temp (usernote) ban at one point.

edczxcvbnm
03-30-2008, 09:21 PM
I am concerned with the grave lack of waffle talk in this thread. Talk more about the greatness of waffles =D

How many ways have you used waffles during sex?

~*~Celes~*~
03-30-2008, 09:24 PM
I am concerned with the grave lack of waffle talk in this thread. Talk more about the greatness of waffles =D

ED WHO RUINS MAFIA GTFO >:\

Waffles are good ^^

Momiji
03-30-2008, 09:24 PM

In every way possible!

...okay, I'm a virgin.

Back to the thread topic: I forgot to mention that if I became CK, I would stop changing my name so much, or even permenantly. ;)

Dolentrean
03-30-2008, 09:38 PM

Ok... that is going on my list of things to do by the time I'm thirty!

jammi567
03-30-2008, 09:41 PM
'OFFICIAL APPLICATION'

Forum Name: Jammi567
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FF VIII

If i became a Cid's Knight, i would would be able to help with the main site if needed, because i have every single main series game (ie. 1-12 except for XI) (although i don't have every version of every game. That just makes you sad). I would also be able to post chronologies of when events within a particular game happen, as i also have lots of different recources on this kind of thing in my favorites. I also have a nice personality, and never get angry or pissed at people unless they really deserve it.

Thanks for reading!

leader of mortals
03-30-2008, 10:08 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum name: Leader of Mortals
Year I joined: Early 2006
Favorite FF game: IX

If I were to become a cid's knight, I would be the fairest I could be. No closing of threads without an explanation. No editting of posts without telling you first. I hate no one on these boards so I will not treat anyone different than others. I will be the best I could be and I will make this forum the best it can be. Vote LoM!

Agrias
03-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Forum Name: Agrias
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy:04-22-2002
Favorite Final Fantasy game: final fantasy 3/6

ahem, here i go! I'd like to be considered for cids knight because i get along well with most of the staff. It'd be fun to have some say in the going-ons of the site as well. I figure i've been here long enough to know the basic jyst(sp?) of stuff plus i'm almost always online. That having been said, i must know dedicate a part of my application to Levian for giving me the inspiration to apply.

So Levian, this ones for you!

Psychotic
03-30-2008, 10:19 PM

jus' sayin'.

Creeping Shadow
03-30-2008, 10:34 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum username: Creeping shadow
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: March 2005
Favourite Final Fantasy: Final fantasy one/eight

I have been with this forum for a few years and have always had an interest in becoming a Cid's Knight. I think that the skills I could bring forth would be maturity, fairness, and kindness. I would be one who would take my position seriously and respectfully. I would also see other members as equal and treat them as such. And finnaly I would make sure to enforce the rules in a helpful and fair way. By not only making sure that the rules where enforced but by also making sure people knew why they were so they wont break them again. Wish me luck people.

Sir Lancealot
03-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Good luck everyone.

White Raven
03-31-2008, 12:51 AM
Official Application

Forum Name: White Raven
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy:June 2001
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy Tactics

I've been with this forum for a while, and my level of involvement has gone up and down throughout the years. I wish to increase my level of involvement now that I am coming to an end of my undergraduate program. I will have loads of free time as I become one of those lucky graduates looking for a job. I just hope that me winning the Fantasy Baseball this year will not hurt my credentials.

:)

Shiny
03-31-2008, 01:28 AM
I'm also doing Admin

Uh...yes you did. I copy & pasted from your quote. GET A ROOM. ;)

Tavrobel
03-31-2008, 02:00 AM
Uh...yes you did. I copy & pasted from your quote. GET A ROOM. ;)

They do have a room. That is the problem.

Rase
03-31-2008, 07:57 AM
Congrats to all the winners.

NeoCracker
03-31-2008, 08:59 AM
Ah, I gots a PM about this from BoB. I feel special.

However I am not CK material, I'd probably be way to lax for your tastes, ya stuck up bastards. :p

Flying Mullet
03-31-2008, 01:22 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Flying Mullitus Augustus III
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Denique Fantasy VI

<ol><li>I can perform three of the eight Squirrel Stances in kung-fu while under the influence.</li><li>I can walk and chew gum at the same time.</li><li>I don't fart in my sleep.</li><li>I excelled as theundeadhero's booty call: May-September 2005</li><li>I'm not allergic to bees.</li><li>I can fold a wicked paper airplane.</li><li>I'm 110% awesomesauce. How could anyone top that?</li></ol>

Was this application riddled with bad jokes? Yes. Do I care if no one else found them funny because they made me chuckle? Not one bit.

Garnie
03-31-2008, 02:00 PM
.....there goes the compertition then.....who would'nt want the raging mullet as a knight!....i love u mullet ^^;; <3

Aerith's Knight
03-31-2008, 04:35 PM
i say awsomesauce once and it spreads like wildfire..

nobody can beat mullet.. he doesnt fart in his sleep :p.. how he knows is of course a mystery

Loony BoB
03-31-2008, 07:21 PM
It's been a common word at EoFF before you were registered, I think. Hard to say since it was two years ago, though...

Psychotic
03-31-2008, 07:22 PM
No it hasn't. Don't listen to BoB, Aerith's Knight. He's just jealous and is trying to steal your glory.

Jojee
03-31-2008, 07:23 PM
Was this application riddled with bad jokes? Yes. Do I care if no one else found them funny because they made me <s>chuckle</s> giggle? Not one bit.

Aerith's Knight
03-31-2008, 07:34 PM
No it hasn't. Don't listen to BoB, Aerith's Knight. He's just jealous and is trying to steal your glory.

What glory? Im still me, you know. xD

Quindiana Jones
03-31-2008, 08:02 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION because BoB thought of me. Possibly naked. Probably naked.

Forum Name: <s>Eyes On Final Fantasy</s> Harle-Quin
Age: 17 - I can join the army and drive a tank but I'll be damned if I can drink or drive!
Favorite Final Fantasy game: 7...or 9.....or 12. I'll go 9. Yeah, 9.

At the moment I'd make a sucky CK. Reason being: college. But in about 2/3 months, I'll kick ass. But why oh why oh why? <s>I'm a bit of a spammer, like Psychotic</s> I usually can tell when people are joking around and when they mean to offend someone, or when they have taken that joke to far (from experience, chums!). When I see something like that, I usually warn it. Though I'm guilty of the occasional "You're such a moron". I don't like people being ugly to each other, though I can understand why people would be if a heated topic occurs. I try to intervene, usually with the Warn button and a sarcastic remark of some sorts, but I also know that sometimes saying something would just aggravate the situation.

I'm really hoping that being able to count to 6 is not a necessity. :( OK, definitely naked.

OFFICIAL SPAM

Cid's Knight? Cid's Might, more like. You evil dictators. I hope you all end up banning each other.

That was weak.....

Del Murder
03-31-2008, 08:07 PM
Some of you are not putting 'Official application' at the top of your application. Being able to follow directions is a quality we look for in our CKs. However, we will let it slide this time.

We are getting a great turnout for this so applications will probably end sooner rather than later. Get them in!

Quindiana Jones
03-31-2008, 08:30 PM
I put OFFICIAL APPLICATION and more! Learn from me, newbies.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-31-2008, 08:36 PM
Some of you are not putting 'Official application' at the top of your application. Being able to follow directions is a quality we look for in our CKs. However, we will let it slide this time.

We are getting a great turnout for this so applications will probably end sooner rather than later. Get them in!

I just assumed that the ones who didn't put it up were simply superspammers. :D

Flying Mullet
03-31-2008, 08:43 PM
When is the talent portion of the contest?

Bahamut2000X
03-31-2008, 08:47 PM

Pffft talent section. I'm going to be winning the sexing up current staff portion. Wait unless sexing up counts as a talent, then double victory to me. :cool:

Madame Adequate
03-31-2008, 08:47 PM
It's been a common word at EoFF before you were registered, I think. Hard to say since it was two years ago, though...

Yeah, it's been a common word since I joined and propogated it, thankyouverymuch.

scrumpleberry
03-31-2008, 08:55 PM

Yeah, it's been a common word since I joined and propogated it, thankyouverymuch.

I came across it outside of EoFF :/

Quindiana Jones
03-31-2008, 08:57 PM
I invented it slightly after inventing the universe.

Shauna
03-31-2008, 09:05 PM
I invented the question mark. :D

Ouch!
03-31-2008, 09:06 PM
Let him have his false sense of glory. It makes him feel important. =D

Flying Mullet
03-31-2008, 09:06 PM
Because it's not possible that more than one person thought of it independently at different times. :smash:

Momiji
03-31-2008, 09:07 PM

I perfected it by inventing the interrobang. :p

Rantz
03-31-2008, 09:15 PM

Like they're looking for people with talents.

Flying Mullet
03-31-2008, 09:17 PM
And I'll need to know ahead of time when the swimsuit portion will be held so I can schedule my bikini wax.

Rantz
03-31-2008, 09:22 PM
And I'll need to know ahead of time when the swimsuit portion will be held so I can schedule my bikini wax.

Like they're looking for people with clothes.

Aerith's Knight
03-31-2008, 09:29 PM

Like they're looking for people with clothes.

i suppose smitten has got a leg in already then :)

scorpiodragon
03-31-2008, 09:47 PM
Official Application

Forum Name: Scorpiodragon
Year You Joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2007
Favorite Final Fantasy Game: FF8

I just love final fantasy and I end up on this site more often then I'd like to admit. To be a mod would give me more of a reason to be online to help things move a little smoother

smittenkitten
03-31-2008, 10:19 PM
I think Mulley's Application was awesome. :love: I'm glad Raebus entered after me forcing him. Alot of good members have signed up and I have my own guesses to who will be knighted. I know that I won't be knighted and I'd bet my signature be gone for a month. The people I would think is worthy off the top of my head would be: Jess, I Took The Red Pill, Zeldy, Rye, Shauna, Heath, DK and ofcousre the lovely fluffy Peegee. :heart:

Avarice-ness
03-31-2008, 10:49 PM
I think PG would scare me if he became a CK. :p

Clawsze
03-31-2008, 10:53 PM

Yeah! I thinkhe might be bitter because of the revent upsurge of randomness that he hasn't caught up to.

KentaRawr!
03-31-2008, 11:00 PM
Forum Name: Kentarou
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 08-24-2004
Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy 1

The reason as to why I believe I should be one of Cid's Knights on our forums here is because I wish to help out the forums as best I can, and it seems like becoming a moderator at the forums would be a good chance to do so.

Madame Adequate
04-01-2008, 12:54 AM
The people I would think is worthy off the top of my head would be: Jess, I Took The Red Pill, Zeldy, Rye, Shauna, Heath, DK and ofcousre the lovely fluffy Peegee. :heart:

:cry:

Tavrobel
04-01-2008, 12:55 AM
The people I would think is worthy off the top of my head would be: Jess, I Took The Red Pill, Zeldy, Rye, Shauna, Heath, DK and ofcousre the lovely fluffy Peegee. :heart:

Don't worry, MILF. They hate FF gaming forum regulars, as well. EoEO is no different.

Rye
04-01-2008, 12:58 AM

Don't worry, MILF. They hate FF gaming forum regulars, as well. EoEO is no different.

On the contrary, all the pick nowadays are FF game forum dwellers. xD

XxSephirothxX
04-01-2008, 01:01 AM
Oh really?

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 01:02 AM

:cry: Indeed.

Tavrobel
04-01-2008, 01:10 AM
On the contrary, all the pick nowadays are FF game forum dwellers. xD

And yet they still hate us. How novel!

rubah
04-01-2008, 01:10 AM

And I perfected the interrobang by turning it into an exclamation mark!

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 01:31 AM

I invented the capslock.

i win.

Heath
04-01-2008, 01:38 AM
And yet you failed to capitalise that second 'I' in your post. Tut tut.

Anno Domini
04-01-2008, 01:38 AM
i made acedometophine.

I! win

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 01:39 AM
I invented the concept of inventing. Radical!

Tavrobel
04-01-2008, 01:52 AM
i made acedometophine.

I! win

What is that? I've heard of Acetaminophen, though. Yours sounds like some less-than-optimal pseudo-alcohol concoction.

btw, Ibuprofen is still better.

oddler
04-01-2008, 02:11 AM
A set, I mean a fin! I don't know. I never get these things right. :-\

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 02:14 AM
And yet you failed to capitalise that second 'I' in your post. Tut tut.

I try not to attract suspision to myself... if everyone knows i invented capslock, they'll blame and most likely kill me :shifty:

i be sneaksy..

Momiji
04-01-2008, 02:45 AM

Sounds like a step back to me. :shifty:

What is that? I've heard of Acetaminophen, though. Yours sounds like some less-than-optimal pseudo-alcohol concoction.

btw, Ibuprofen is still better.

Heh heh heh. I'd counter that with a 'Vicodin is better than that!' but those make me violently nauseous...

Dextropropoxyphene (Darvocet) is still better. :sweat:

Del Murder
04-01-2008, 03:04 AM
So far we have applications from the following people:

qwertyxsora
blackmage_nuke
Aerith's Knight
Araciel
Chaos Is the Key
Tsukasa
Dolentrean
Balzac
Pureghetto
Old Manus
Ouch!
Clawsze
Bahamut2000X
Goldenboko
Captain Maxx Power
Garnie
Roto13
Jess
Rye
I'm my own MILF
Shauna
Evastio
Randgris
BG-57
Clawsze
edczxcvbnm
Heath
DK
Avarice-ness
Raistlin
Jigsaw
~*~Celes~*~
Blue Harvest
Breine
I Took the Red Pill
IBPengwynZ
Zeldy
smittenkitten
Tavrobel
Cookie
Laddy
Polaris
Crossblades
Jojee
Lekana
Dynast-Kid
Anno Domini
Arc_Master_14
Momiji
Dr. Acula
Sir Lancealot
ljkkjlcm9
Ace14
oddler
Raebus
Rase
jammi567
leader of mortals
Agrias
Creeping Shadow
White Raven
Flying Mullet
Harle-Quin
scorpiodragon
Kentarou

If your name is not on this list and you applied, speak up!

Since we have had such a great turnout, <b>Applications will close in 24 hours.</b>

Rye
04-01-2008, 03:04 AM
Oh my gosh, so much competition!

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Wow, quite a turnout. At the very least the staff has stirred up activity.

Dynast-Kid
04-01-2008, 03:07 AM
Wow, that's alot of peeps! I definitely see lots of good CK potential in there!

How is it being narrowed down?

Del Murder
04-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Sorry, staff secret!

But you guys will be kept in the know on how the process is going.

Dynast-Kid
04-01-2008, 03:13 AM
Sorry, staff secret!

Oh my gosh, if you use Boko's avatar idea, I might just die.

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 03:13 AM
Sorry, staff secret!

Any chance the thread will be made public? I love to see people badmouth how I'd never be CK material :bigsmile:

Dynast-Kid
04-01-2008, 03:18 AM
Sorry, staff secret!

Any chance the thread will be made public? I love to see people badmouth how I'd never be CK material :bigsmile:

Oh Boko, forever the masochist...

Jessweeee♪
04-01-2008, 03:23 AM
Good luck, everyone :kaohappy:

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 03:25 AM

Everyone knows the person who says good luck is praying for everyone else to suck, and for herself to become the mod... :shifty:

xD

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 03:27 AM
You know I felt strong about winning when I got the PM from BoB, then I saw who else was joining in on this and felt my hopes get dashed. :(

And geez that's a huge list though. Only one out of 60-some people will win. This'll be entertaining to see at the very least.

Dynast-Kid
04-01-2008, 03:27 AM

Everyone knows the person who says good luck is praying for everyone else to suck, and for herself to become the mod... :shifty:

xD

Too bad she didn't apply...

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 03:28 AM
Thats why I put the xD duh :>)

Momiji
04-01-2008, 03:30 AM
Wow, that's a really long list.

Jojee
04-01-2008, 03:35 AM
lol they ninja turtled the whole list :p

The Unknown Guru
04-01-2008, 03:38 AM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION:

Forum Name: The Unknown Guru.
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2005.
Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFXII.

Basically, I have wads of free time and I'm not afraid to use it. I'm way more intelligent and mature than most people my age (I'm not trying to boast; I'm just trying to give the most accurate picture of myself as I can), and I'm a decent writer. I am also a stickler for the rules, chastising and correcting myself every time I accidentally double post or something. Sometimes I can get opinionated, but I rarely, if ever, offend anyone, and it's never intentional. My brand of humor (at least online) is very dry and sarcastic, but I can still drop an inside joke or two and seem kind of relatable.

Ugh, all this talking about myself makes me feel like a bad person. There's no way I'm getting a slot, but I might as well try. :D

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 03:40 AM
The joke is that once the 24 hours is up those people on the list get perma-banned for asking to be on staff. :monster:

smittenkitten
04-01-2008, 03:47 AM

Oh You! I said the top off my head. I didn't really analyse anything and was just saying whoever popped into my head at the time. You silly Billy. :p *snugs*

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 03:54 AM
Its all about the little blue line that adds another knight into my name xD

rubah
04-01-2008, 04:02 AM
Man you guys I am so excited for this
:excited:

Dynast-Kid
04-01-2008, 04:05 AM
Man you guys I am so excited for this
:excited:

Me too! :exdee:

I have a feeling we may all be surprised with the decision...

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 04:26 AM
If ed becomes Cid's knight I'll leave >__>

Leeza
04-01-2008, 04:28 AM
We'll be sorry to see you go. :)

ljkkjlcm9
04-01-2008, 04:32 AM
anyone notice that they said 24 hours... and so it ends on April Fools

Don't be surprised if for a day, suddenly EVERYONE who applied becomes a Cid's Knight.. then, APRIL FOOLS

THE JACKEL

Takara
04-01-2008, 04:33 AM
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Takara
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2004-03-06
Favorite Final Fantasy game: It remains a tie between Final Fantasy IV and Final Fantasy VI.

I'm the Queen of the BushHags, of course I deserve to be made a Cid's Knight! Okay, seriously... I'm probably being modest, but I don't think I deserve it. I may have broken a few rules by accident, but nothing major. However, I'm responsible. I'm willing to learn and to work hard. I can keep confidential things confidential. And while I do not post much, I spend a lot of time reading the forums, because it's entertaining, and I love watching this community grow. It's a good place to be on the internet, and CK or not, it's still a community I'm proud to belong to.

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 04:37 AM
We'll be sorry to see you go. :)

no need for sarcasm u__u

Miriel
04-01-2008, 04:38 AM
I love that you guys are so paranoid.

ljkkjlcm9
04-01-2008, 04:39 AM
I love that you guys are so paranoid.

well no, I suspect after that you'd pick someone, just that for the day, suddenly everyone would be

THE JACKEL

Citizen Bleys
04-01-2008, 04:39 AM
There's a reason for that, and you have it archived.

EDIT: And listed at the top of the screen as today's event. Why, I do believe you're proud of it.

XxSephirothxX
04-01-2008, 04:43 AM
anyone notice that they said 24 hours... and so it ends on April Fools

Don't be surprised if for a day, suddenly EVERYONE who applied becomes a Cid's Knight.. then, APRIL FOOLS

THE JACKAL
That's just the application, though. Then the fun part starts. :p

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 04:44 AM
I would be an awsome Cid's knight because i would prevent hippie threads :)