PDA

View Full Version : kh3 :D

yOur_final_fantasy
03-29-2008, 07:37 AM
i saw a picture of a 3rd kh. on the wii. :) yepp. i think its the third. i cant remember the name of it though. >.>

edit: it wasnt that "final mix thing" it was called something like, kingdom hearts: ..something..dissouled..something..

Dragonface
03-29-2008, 08:40 AM
i saw a picture of a 3rd kh. on the wii. :) yepp. i think its the third. i cant remember the name of it though. >.>

edit: it wasnt that "final mix thing" it was called something like, kingdom hearts: ..something..dissouled..something..

Can you give us a link to this info?

Ouch!
03-29-2008, 08:46 AM

Can you give us a link to this info?
Somehow, I sincerely doubt it. =D

Angi-Kaiser
03-29-2008, 09:53 PM
You might had seen screens for one of the three handheld projects. They are "Coded" for Japanese Cellphones, "386/2" Days for the DS, and "Birth by Sleep" (The one that the trailer at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2/ plus was for) for the PSP. So far, nothings been announced for the Wii.

leader of mortals
03-30-2008, 12:48 AM
is this what you are talking about?

http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/8919_kingdom_hearts_iii-orig.png

wow this is too big...

qwertysaur
03-30-2008, 01:57 AM
While that would be great, that picture is fake. if you look at Micky's head, it's compressed. Also, the game would be released in Japan first, not PAL.

Clawsze
03-30-2008, 02:42 AM
Fake, the cover is a composition of privious images, a bad quality mickey and obviously wrong Terra, Ven and Aqua. Also, the name, it is the CoM heart and writing style. The back is the most convincing part, due to the good quality images and lettering, but 3 things let it down.
1. The lettering is straight, if it was real, it would have been angled with the box.
2. PAL.
3. The pics are from BbS vid, duh.
And on closer inspection the picture is generally bad quality all round and epdited to the extreme. Man, the guy who did this needs to get a life...or better editing skills, I mean, even though it is bad quality, he could of at least used silouettes for bad quality images.

And this ends my ramblings, any questions...that don't involve sex/when is KH3 coming out.

Skyblade
03-30-2008, 04:31 AM
Be thankful this is fake. While I may be really wishing for KH3, and I may think that the Wii is much better than the PS3, but I'd rather not be forced to use the Wii-mote for Keyblade attacks. I could put up with it in Twilight Princess, since you got to use the Light-gun aspect for bow aiming, but I much prefer simple button pushes.

Fynn
03-30-2008, 09:04 PM

wow this is too big...

You mean you fell for that? Probably an April Fool's joke or something. DEFINITELY fake.

yOur_final_fantasy
04-04-2008, 04:35 AM

wow this is too big...

yepshh thats It.

and i saw it AGES ago. it wouldnt've been an april fools joke.
wow,. now that i see it closer.. it does look fake. sorry.

leader of mortals
04-06-2008, 06:11 PM
of course it's fake. Look at the back cover. Al instead of All. That's a mistake that wouldn't really happen if it was real.

Stunt
04-10-2008, 01:26 AM
Its not an April Fool's joke, that site is a site filled with a bunch of user-created boxarts.

Roogle
04-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Square Enix would never release boxart for a game as the first of its promotional material about a title. If you have trouble telling if box art is legitimate, do a quick search for the title on the box art, and if all you see is the box art or irrelevant results, it is likely a fan created picture.

I think that box art created by fans are interesting. Has anyone seen any other Kingdom Hearts fan created box arts?

agrudis
04-18-2008, 08:53 AM
I'd love to see Enchanted in Kingdom Hearts 3.