PDA

View Full Version : Eyeson's Next Admin

Baloki
03-29-2008, 11:29 AM
How would you like to become an Admin?

We are looking for some crazy nutters with free time on their hands, and we thought, what better way than to hold a contest where our members can show their talents? Ok, so there are some better ways, which we have been using since the board began, but we thought this would be fun. The staff will have complete control on who advances in the contest, so we don't see the harm. Yes, it goes against the 'don't ask us, we'll ask you' policy, but for this contest this policy will be thrown out the window! So if you ever wanted to be an Admin in the slightest, you should apply.

How do you apply? Do so in this thread. To apply please put in the top of your post the words '<b>OFFICIAL APPLICATIONZ</b>' so we can discern it from all the inevitable spam. In your application we would like you to give us the following information:

Forum Name:
Drop Tables?:
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy:
Favorite Final Fantasy game:

After that, please provide a brief (6-7 lines maximum) explanation of why you would like to be an Admin and what you think you could bring to the table. If you want to make a joke application, feel free, but don't expect to advance since we are taking this seriously. Yes I know we've <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/105456-eyes-final-fantasy-cids-knight-application-form.html">done this before</a>, but this time is for reals. If you don't believe us, your loss.

This is not an April Fools' prank. The winner WILL become an Admin. We are trying something new and hope to get a good turnout, and maybe discover someone who will be an asset to the staff for a long time. If this works out we might try it again, or not, since the old methods work pretty well too.

Applications will go on for one week, or until we think we've had enough.

Garnie
03-29-2008, 12:58 PM
oooooh i wanna be Admin he he!! but i have no idea what the question "drop tables meens!....so i guess i would be out right?
but i do have spare time!!! and loves these forums.......but being admin on here would upset people as they think im annoying ;____;

blackmage_nuke
03-29-2008, 01:05 PM
OFFICIAL APPLICATIONZ
Forum Name: Eyes on Final Fantasy
Ability to use the :p smiley: colon pea...oh crumbs
Drop Tables?: I prefer to place them down gently
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: ...You win this round! :mad2:
Favorite Final Fantasy game: The one with Cid in it and/or bahamaut

_____
_____
_____
_____

_____
_____
_____

The first 4 of the 7 lines you asked for represent the ladder of eoff, the green one is where i want to be.

Lines 5-7 are really a giant congruence symbol, much like how i am congruent to the admin position

Heath
03-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Forum Name: Jeff
Ability to use the :p smiley: P:
Drop Tables?: Only if I must.
Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 12
Favorite Final Fantasy game: 18

Abominable
Determined
Masochistic
Indignant
Narcotic

Del Murder
03-29-2008, 05:29 PM
This contest is not sponsored by Eyes on Final Fantasy and will be closed.

rubah
03-29-2008, 05:36 PM
can I still apply?