PDA

View Full Version : Bawwwww!

Rye
03-29-2008, 09:43 PM
:kaocry2: :kaocry:

What is the last thing that has made you cry with sadness, and what is the last time you've cried for happiness?

I'm very emotional, so I cry pretty often. I'm getting watery eyed at this movie I'm watching (The Kite Runner; off topic but it's incredible, I've never seen a movie stay so true to a book). I cried for serious yesterday because I was upset over the various things a Rye gets sad about (my weight, my parents being mad at me, being away from my boy, etc).

The last time I cried for happiness was when Hux wrote me a lovely poem and read it to me aloud. No one has ever done such a kind thing for me before. :3

Araciel
03-29-2008, 09:45 PM
The despair that I live in

And happy? The song Father and Son by Cat Stevens.

Blue Harvest
03-29-2008, 09:47 PM
I came close to crying with happiness when I saw my best friend for the first time in almost 2 years on easter friday.

Last time I cried because I was upset was when I was rejected by a girl i really liked =[

Fuzakeru
03-29-2008, 09:48 PM
I cried watching the ending of "Phenomenon" this morning.

I tend to cry a lot watching movies or shows in particular as I'm always really engaged in what I do.

smittenkitten
03-29-2008, 09:48 PM
Gawd I'm probably the most emotional person in the planet. I cry at everything, even those really cheesy movies. I cried last night at Braveheart. :whimper:

Araciel
03-29-2008, 09:49 PM
Braveheart inspires tears of happiness at the end.

Ouch!
03-29-2008, 09:50 PM
I've cried twice in the past two weeks. The first was when I finally felt some closure to a lot of the problems I've been having the past few years; this was brought about by the realization that I've been doing okay unmedicated for about a month. The second time was when I told my parents that I love them for the first time in six years. Both were happy tears.

I don't cry sad tears. I'm usually angry instead.

Marshall Banana
03-29-2008, 09:50 PM
I cry every time I see the doggie featured in <a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=_KycsEH6i84" target="_blank">this commercial</a>.

Rye
03-29-2008, 09:53 PM
I've cried twice in the past two weeks. The first was when I finally felt some closure to a lot of the problems I've been having the past few years; this was brought about by the realization that I've been doing okay unmedicated for about a month. The second time was when I told my parents that I love them for the first time in six years. Both were happy tears.

I'm really proud of you for that, Zach! Makes me optimistic. :3

Madame Adequate
03-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Last time I cried from sad... let me think, let me think. I don't really remember, the last time I can say for sure was my last breakup, which is like three years ago now.

Happiness! That was lots more recent, I believe it was when I was talking to Jessica one night and I was just utterly and completely overwhelmed by my love for her so I broke down and BAWWWWWW'D like a child. xD

Jessweeee♪
03-29-2008, 09:58 PM
;_;

Rye
03-29-2008, 09:58 PM
;_;

There, there, Jess. <3 *pats*

Breine
03-29-2008, 09:59 PM
The last time something made me cry with sadness was when I watched "Dancer in the Dark" a couple of weeks ago. I'd seen it before, but it still got to me. It's so darn sad! I watched it with my mom, and we both just sad there and seriously sobbed.

..and I don't remember the last time I cried for happiness.

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Kana: imouto

Tallulah
03-29-2008, 10:34 PM
I cried last Friday when I realised I'd been such a jerk to Jason.

But to be honest, he deserved it. :mad:

~*~Celes~*~
03-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Tears of sadness: realized dad's heart is broken because I'm moving to England.

Tears of happiness: Particularly romantic evening with Alan two nights ago =]

Old Manus
03-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Last time I cried was when Swansea didn't make it to the Championship last season. The rest of South Wales cried with me.

Sergeant Hartman
03-29-2008, 10:36 PM
I always feel sad when listening to the end of the Abbey Road album :/

I hardly ever cry, can't remember the last time I did.

Rye
03-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Didn't you get your trooper helmet wet, Moldy? ;;

XxSephirothxX
03-29-2008, 10:42 PM
Sometime in high school, probably. Don't remember when.

I don't think I've ever cried out of happiness.

Old Manus
03-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Didn't you get your trooper helmet wet, Moldy? ;; They were silent tears, without laughter, without crying.

Shoeberto
03-29-2008, 11:18 PM
Out of sadness was probably some time this semester when I got really, really homesick.

I usually don't cry out of happiness, I express my happiness in other ways.

LunarWeaver
03-30-2008, 12:09 AM
I don't think I've ever cried over something happy. The last time I cried of sad stuff was probably a few years ago. I barely ever cry coz I'm a supah manly man :aimmad:

scrumpleberry
03-30-2008, 12:18 AM
Sadness: The usual: my life is pointless, I'm a talentless idiot who's never going to achieve anything. Last week, methinks. I never cry at media, no matter what it is.

Happiness: Er...

No, I don't think so.

I cry sometimes when I'm particularly frustrated, or I feel that grevious injustice is being done. Unfortunately this commonly happens in situations when it's important that I keep my cool if I want to come out on top. So yeah, epic fail.

Captain Maxx Power
03-30-2008, 12:32 AM
I burned my tear ducts out with a soldering iron when I was ten to avoid crying for any reason. Guy's gotta maintain his manly standards.

Momiji
03-30-2008, 01:00 AM
Hmm. Probably the last episode of Air. I'm such a sucker for sad endings.

Jess
03-30-2008, 02:42 AM
I will cry my fucking eyes out if NUFC get relegated, for serious. Massively depressing.

The last time I cried? I probably cried at a movie most recently because emotional movies make me cry like a little girl. I've probably cried since then, but I'd rather not share the details. I tend to cry in private so nobody knows.

I can't remember the last time I've cried due to happiness. I laugh and smile when I'm happy; I rarely cry. :jess:

escobert
03-30-2008, 04:08 AM
Liz getting on a plane to go home :(!

Yamaneko
03-30-2008, 04:44 AM
It's probably been a while for me not to remember, in both regards.

Sir Lancealot
03-30-2008, 05:16 AM
It's probably been a while for me not to remember, in both regards.

Same.

Aerith's Knight
03-30-2008, 09:13 AM
Actually, I make crying out to be my outmost point of sadness.

I dont think ive actually ever shed tears.. maybe when i was little and fell or something.. but that was just out of pain.

Breine
03-30-2008, 11:25 AM
Actually, I make crying out to be my outmost point of sadness.

I dont think ive actually ever shed tears.. maybe when i was little and fell or something.. but that was just out of pain.

Man, you're dead inside. Don't you ever feel like you just need to get it out or something?

Raebus
03-30-2008, 12:02 PM
He's probably telling porkies.

Xander
03-30-2008, 12:09 PM
I cried a little last night cos I was feeling pretty ill but I realised it'd make my head feel worse so I stopped. xD I cried a lot last week for a silly reason. I do cry quite a lot though :x

From happiness..hmm I only remember this one time last year, it was just a very happy experience :3

Peegee
03-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Men aren't allowed to cry unless their parents or lover died.