PDA

View Full Version : FFCC: Ring of Fates Help Wanted - EoFF Frontsite

XxSephirothxX
03-29-2008, 10:22 PM
So, now that Ring of Fates has been out for awhile, it's about time we get to work on a section for it for the frontsite. The official working thread will go in the Staff Volunteers forum, but I thought I'd post here to get you lovely gamers to notice our need.

Is there anyone who would like to spearhead this endeavor? I do not have the game itself, so I would like input on what sort of information we will want for this game. Obviously things like equipment and magic will be there, as always.

Help us out, folks!

ljkkjlcm9
03-30-2008, 07:38 AM
So, now that Ring of Fates has been out for awhile, it's about time we get to work on a section for it for the frontsite. The official working thread will go in the Staff Volunteers forum, but I thought I'd post here to get you lovely gamers to notice our need.

Is there anyone who would like to spearhead this endeavor? I do not have the game itself, so I would like input on what sort of information we will want for this game. Obviously things like equipment and magic will be there, as always.

Help us out, folks!

well things like equipment and magic should be there

but considering you make the items and infuse them with either petite gems, or regular gems, there should try to be a list of what you get when you infuse with a petite gem or regular gem... as often what is infused is more important than the weapon itself. Such as a weapon with 20 less ATP, but has the ability to sap HP from enemies.

Also, a list of the tribal skills and at what level they learn them, both on and offline. If I'm being honest, I'm just too lazy to do it all myself lol

EDIT: With recent exploration, I could get a bunch of the information quite easily. The first run through of the game would be real simple(before beating it), and I could probably make maps for the areas too.

THE JACKEL

Arc_Master_14
04-03-2008, 03:28 AM
main characters is all I can come up with atm