PDA

View Full Version : OMG I'M SO DUMB ;-;

~*~Celes~*~
03-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Ever have it where someone will say something and it takes you FOREVER to understand? If so, what's the longest period of time it's taken you?

For me, it took 3 days to get something Alan told me :eep: Also, this TMNT is taking me a while to get ;-;

EDIT: And now that I get it...OMG I'M SO DUMB ;-;

Tavrobel
03-30-2008, 04:57 PM
I still don't understand Physics class, so, about seven months and ongoing?

escobert
03-30-2008, 05:04 PM
I KNOW ALL

rubah
03-30-2008, 05:06 PM
Someone told me a joke about a hypothetical fraternity around the beginning of last semester and I just this week fully got it.

Jessweeee♪
03-30-2008, 07:09 PM
OMG xD

My friends were over once, and they and my brother were all like LOLOLOLOLOL MIKE HUNT and I was like
"I don't get it o.o"
So they said "You don't get it? Mike HUNT?"
"No...." o.o
and then six hours later I was like

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I GET IT NOW!!! Wow, that's a lame joke :eep:

Ace14
03-30-2008, 07:20 PM
OMG xD

My friends were over once, and they and my brother were all like LOLOLOLOLOL MIKE HUNT and I was like
"I don't get it o.o"
"No...." o.o

I don't get it o.o;

there are plenty of things that have taken my a while to get, I'm not sure of the longest though. Heh whenever someone tells me a joke and it completely goes over my head and I don't understand I just pretend to laugh and stop when they stop laughing too so that I don't seem stupid xD

~*~Celes~*~
03-30-2008, 07:31 PM
OMG xD

"I don't get it o.o"
"No...." o.o

I don't get it o.o;

there are plenty of things that have taken my a while to get, I'm not sure of the longest though. Heh whenever someone tells me a joke and it completely goes over my head and I don't understand I just pretend to laugh and stop when they stop laughing too so that I don't seem stupid xD

xD I do the same thing...then after they stop laughing I'm like "....OH!" and laugh again....they look at me like I'm dumb or something :rolleyes2

Montoya
03-30-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm pretty slow when it comes to jokes. This one time I was in a van full of students and one of them said a joke and everyone laughed, except me. I stayed quite carefully taking the joke apart trying to "get it." After some minutes I said calmly "I get it." I got it. :D

Balzac
03-30-2008, 10:51 PM
I just play dumb.

Værn
03-31-2008, 12:37 AM
OMG xD

"I don't get it o.o"
"No...." o.o

Somebody once ordered a pizza from Marco's under the name Mike Hunt while my friend was working there. He asked the guy for an ID when he came to pick up the pizza just to be sure... 100% authentic O_o

Agrias
03-31-2008, 12:40 AM
I usually get jokes. But i dont get this avi change thing :S I PHAIL

Jessweeee♪
03-31-2008, 01:27 AM
I think it was the same day...my friends were over again, and vivi_lover666 snatched my phone from my purse and called Death by Moogles x.x

Eventually I got the phone back and talked to him myself, and suddenly I looked down at my hand and totally freaked out because I was holding ice cream and didn't remember getting it.

I was like,

WTF WHEN DID I GET ICE CREAM HOW DID THIS GET IN MY HAND??????
and Ninja361 who was also there says "uuhh...your grandma came in and gave us all some ice cream a minute ago o.o"

Clawsze
03-31-2008, 01:36 AM
It took me 1 hour to find a hat on my head...my dad was like "Think where it might be." so i looked everywhere, then afterwards I sat down and took my hat off coz my ears were hot...DUH!!!

Balzac
03-31-2008, 02:31 PM
I usually get jokes. But i dont get this avi change thing :S I PHAIL

You never get my jokes. :(

Flying Mullet
03-31-2008, 02:38 PM
For the most part I get jokes. The sad part is when it takes me a while to get the joke it seems funnier than when I get it right away.

Randgris
03-31-2008, 03:43 PM
I get everything anyone says, I just pretend I don't so they might think they're smart. :cool:

But when it comes to my brother, I always tell him "I know that already" whenever he tells me tells me something.

Peegee
03-31-2008, 10:01 PM
Ever have it where someone will say something and it takes you FOREVER to understand? If so, what's the longest period of time it's taken you?

For me, it took 3 days to get something Alan told me :eep: Also, this TMNT is taking me a while to get ;-;

EDIT: And now that I get it...OMG I'M SO DUMB ;-;

4 and 5 dimensional space. It's starting to sink in, but I'm too caught up in the 'whoa' to really understand. Things that are not intuitive to an animal evolved to interact with three-dimensional space in general bug me.

Takes me months and months if not years to grasp such things.