PDA

View Full Version : is there such thing?

Lionheart8
03-30-2008, 04:58 PM
What are other ways besides crossdressing can you turn into a girl?

Raebus
03-30-2008, 05:01 PM
Go on an internet chat site, then call yourself a girls name and talk about make up and periods.

Zeldy
03-30-2008, 05:02 PM
surgery.

escobert
03-30-2008, 05:04 PM
get booobies! :D

Captain Maxx Power
03-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Go back in time and reform your zygote so that it has two X chromosomes.

escobert
03-30-2008, 05:05 PM
go back in time and kick yourself in the nuts before you're born!

Raebus
03-30-2008, 05:06 PM
Go back in time and inject your soon to be mother with a virus that only made it possible for her to have girls.

Lionheart8
03-30-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm wwondering if there reallly is a sex changing machine or something that change a man to a woman. I wannt to know if something like that existed and if I could buy it.

Raebus
03-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Theirs one in Boots I believe, you have to work in boots to get access to it though.

~*~Celes~*~
03-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Crossdressing doesn't really turn you into a girl you know :)

Shauna
03-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Get a sex changing machine. :D

Aerith's Knight
03-30-2008, 05:20 PM
look, i dont care if you have problems with your sex, but stop making multiple threads about it. one is enough.. and too many in my eyes.

~*~Celes~*~
03-30-2008, 05:21 PM
Dude, how old are you? And why do you suddenly want to be a girl?

fire_of_avalon
03-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Seriously Lionheart, this is enough. If you're having gender identity problems that's totally cool. Make a thread, ONE THREAD, and we'll talk about it. Personally I feel like this is all a big joke to you which is why you keep making so many threads related to the topic.

If that's true, the joke isn't funny. I'm sorry if I'm wrong on this, but if I am, then you get one thread to talk about gender ID problems you might have. Make it.

rubah
03-30-2008, 05:25 PM
foa it's so funny, I just merged the two threads!

fire_of_avalon
03-30-2008, 05:26 PM
Thunder thief.

Raebus
03-30-2008, 05:26 PM
Get a sex changing machine. :D

Oh man, whoever told him about Sex changing machines is a big douche. :(

I've had my sex changing machine for years now and change back and forth each weekend. My name is Tasha on the streets and I'm rated the best in the whole of England but now someone else knows. I'll have more competition now! :(

Lionheart8
03-30-2008, 05:58 PM
Theirs one in Boots I believe, you have to work in boots to get access to it though.
Where is Boots and is it a store or something

get booobies! :D
How do I get boobies? They can;t just magically appear on my chest by saying "I wish I had Boobs."

Don't double post. -- foa

Raebus
03-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Well, boots is a store in the UK. I think it's called something else in the USA so I'll get back to you on that. If you ask in the store about a sex changing machine they'll know what your talking about.

Lionheart8
03-30-2008, 06:02 PM
surgery. How do they do the surgery from male to female and what doctor do I ask and what hospital ?

Well, boots is a store in the UK. I think it's called something else in the USA so I'll get back to you on that. If you ask in the store about a sex changing machine they'll know what your talking about.what is it called in the usa and is it in Ohio?

Don't double post. -- foa

Raebus
03-30-2008, 06:08 PM
A sex changing machine doesn't exist. The only way you can change your sex is through surgery.

Balzac
03-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Boots is usually found in Target, CVS/Pharmacy and Shoppers Drug Mart across North America. It is still called Boots.

Tavrobel
03-30-2008, 06:10 PM
A sex changing machine doesn't exist. The only way you can change your sex is through surgery.

Accompanied by hormone replacement.

The Ceej
03-30-2008, 06:27 PM
I could be wrong, but I think he really is having gender identity problems and just didn't realize that EoEO was the place to discuss it without being ridiculed like he is now. And the sad part is, he's taking most of the jokes seriously because he asked a serious question and expected serious answers.

Before you do anything, Lionheart, you want to be absolutely certain that this is what you want. Because this is expensive and irreversible. And most insurance won't cover cosmetic surgery. Sex change is considered cosmetic because it's unnecessary. There are cosmetic surgery clinics around, but I suggest you discuss it with people who care about you first. You know. Just to realize if this is what you really want. Once you are certain that this is what you want and realize that there's no going back, go to a cosmetic surgery clinic and discuss it with them. They'll tell you everything that you need to know, in a medical sense, before undergoing such surgery. After that, you just need the money, time, and willingness go undergo surgery to have what you want. And it's going to take a lot of all three of those. I don't know how much money you have, but most people can't afford such a surgery, so you might want to start saving for it. Hope this helped.

Zeldy
03-30-2008, 08:33 PM
surgery. How do they do the surgery from male to female and what doctor do I ask and what hospital ?

Well, you have parts that we don't, you see.. I don't really know HOW but they change one thing into another, if you get me? Well, I do know, but I wouldn't know how to describe it. I don't know what hospital but if you ask your doctor then they'll tell you.

Lionheart, you should have made this in EoEo really and should speak about this with your parents instead of us.

Momiji
03-30-2008, 08:54 PM
I really don't know how serious about this you are if you're suggesting something as impossible as a sex-changing machine, seeing that such a thing does not exist. The fact that you're posting so many threads about this also suggests that you are either not serious about this, or you are not mature enough to make such a life-changing decision.

This is ridiculous-- see what you're doing to me? This is almost forcing me to be serious in a non-EoEO thread.

Roto13
03-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Cut off your peep with a pair of scissors.

Madame Adequate
03-30-2008, 10:58 PM
Go see your regular doctor and talk to him/her about your feelings, how you want to be a girl, etc. They will know where to refer you to pursue this course of action.

Roto13
03-31-2008, 12:34 AM
That's less interesting than cutting off your peep.

bipper
03-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Watch a day long marathon of Gilmore Girls.
It worked for me.
I now wear curls
and sit down to pee.

Roto13
03-31-2008, 12:47 AM
Cut bipper's peep off.

Dammit, if I don't see a severed penis in about five minutes, I'm going to explode.

bipper
03-31-2008, 12:48 AM
PEN

<center>is</center>

Randgris
03-31-2008, 03:52 PM
Massive dose of estrogen. I think that would be enough to make you look like a girl, problem is you still have, a, erm, something sticking, down there...

Flying Mullet
03-31-2008, 04:28 PM
Watch lots of Oprah.