PDA

View Full Version : Let's GOE!

bipper
03-30-2008, 06:25 PM
Because anything less, would not be suitable.

Remember when silver screens show us a better romance than the magazines under my father's bed? I was writing and contemplatively exploring the cycling past of American society and how events and culture trends seem to emerge and subside right aside the economy. It perked my interests.

This is not about that! This is me, asking where your mind has been GOEing? What is the last good deep thought you had?

Was it on the toilet? (or lou, if you are psy)

rubah
03-30-2008, 06:56 PM
the last deep thought I had was 'man why is bipper so hot?'

~*~Celes~*~
03-30-2008, 07:32 PM
last deep thought I had?

'What am I going to do with all my stuff? I can't take everything with me...'

bipper
03-30-2008, 07:48 PM

I said deep! That was shallow, and now I feel used :cry:

Goldenboko
03-30-2008, 07:49 PM
I don't really do this thing you call, thinking.

Madame Adequate
03-30-2008, 08:05 PM
Last deep thought I had... hmm, probably on the nature of time, and whether time travel would erase the past, create alternate realities, or merely take me to existing alternate realities.

rubah
03-30-2008, 08:05 PM

I said deep! That was shallow, and now I feel used :cry:

it was deep for me :(

Psychotic
03-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Was it on the toilet? (or lou, if you are psy)My thought is that the word "loo" (double o, motherfriend) is despicable, and that "toilet" is clearly its superior.

bipper
03-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Was it on the toilet? (or lou, if you are psy)My thought is that the word "loo" (double o, motherfriend) is despicable, and that "toilet" is clearly its superior.

huh, I learned something new today. I am friendly with psy's mom. weird.:mog:

Araciel
03-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Shame on you Bipper for asking such a question in a public place...you remember the last time you...

oh, deep THOUGHT

bipper
03-31-2008, 12:27 AM
Shame on you Bipper for asking such a question in a public place...you remember the last time you...

oh, deep THOUGHT

Of course I wouldn't talk about that here! Man, that was a good time though. Remember the look on the surgeons face when he had to surgically remove me from there. I couldn't fish for a week. Good times.

lol, the rollback deleted it, I reposted it.

Agrias
03-31-2008, 12:31 AM
that last deep thought i had was
"do i want one or two grilled cheese sandwiches?"

Clawsze
03-31-2008, 01:56 AM
"Should I go on my Wii or PS2" this thought ended up with me huddled in a corner thinkng about the very existance of man and the fact that everything we do is for nothing...how the hell it did, I have no idea, but I know one thing...thinking makes my brain goe plib!

Flying Mullet
03-31-2008, 07:58 PM
I felt an irresistible urge to post in this thread, but I don't know why...

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
04-01-2008, 01:51 AM
My last particularly deep thought was something I absolutely can not remember. :(

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 02:15 AM
whether or not to post in this thread.. i prob made the wrong descision

Nominus Experse
04-01-2008, 03:24 AM
My last deep thought was related to the ethics of cloned, conditioned human drones.

Madame Adequate
04-01-2008, 03:33 AM
My last deep thought was related to the ethics of cloned, conditioned human drones.

My gift to industry is the genetically engineered worker, or Genejack. Specially designed for labor, the Genejack's muscles and nerves are ideal for his task, and the cerebral cortex has been atrophied so that he can desire nothing except to perform his duties. Tyranny, you say? How can you tyrannize someone who cannot feel pain?

I was pondering how best to respond to a matter with potential for conflict.