PDA

View Full Version : *crunch* *crunch* Oh no!

Montoya
03-31-2008, 07:03 AM
I just ate chips after telling myself that I wasn't. Not necessarily in a diet but I've been trying to cut down on fattening stuff. I just saw them today and they were calling me. I'm one of those people that eats when they are down.

So can you stay in a diet and if not, how long can you follow it?

Araciel
03-31-2008, 07:05 AM
We'll see. I'm going to finally start P90x in earnest, which comes with a not-so-strict nutrition plan.

Markus. D
03-31-2008, 07:05 AM
I'm trying to exersise more

I love my body (Slim)... but I dislike how large my buttocks are... though not that big... it just looks out of proportion with the rest of my body :]

ljkkjlcm9
03-31-2008, 08:10 AM
I have no weight to lose if I went on a diet. And if I try going on the opposite of a diet, I still don't gain weight. I'm enjoying that while it lasts lol

THE JACKEL

Agrias
03-31-2008, 10:35 AM
I never gain weight :S
I've been 98 pounds for a while now.

Rye
03-31-2008, 11:11 AM
98 pounds? I'm so jealous. ;;

BjfjajlkfOoaoifsjawnjn I can never stay on a diet it's horrible and I'm such a fatty. Ugh. Well, the diet/exercise thing I'm doing has helped me lose 6 pounds. So I'm about 124-125 lbs atm.

Agrias
03-31-2008, 11:14 AM
98 pounds? I'm so jealous. ;;

dont be jealous cause i love you just the way you are! <3

Breine
03-31-2008, 11:15 AM
Just try to generally eat healthier, and then moderate all the stuff's that bad for you (e.g. the chips). It's almost impossible to totally cut bad stuff out of your diet..

Balzac
03-31-2008, 02:27 PM
Never needed to diet. Exersize, now there's something I should do.

rubah
03-31-2008, 03:40 PM
it's hard to stop eating so many chips :(

Rantz
03-31-2008, 03:51 PM
I'd rather enjoy myself.

Vermachtnis
03-31-2008, 03:52 PM
Die-it? That can't be good, it has 'Die' right in it.

Roto13
03-31-2008, 04:02 PM
I have dieted in the past and been very successful with it. I'd rather not, though. :P

Flying Mullet
03-31-2008, 04:27 PM
I eat a pretty healthy diet, but if I eat ice cream or tortilla chips from the package I can overeat quite easily.

XxSephirothxX
03-31-2008, 04:30 PM
My diet has been "eat less" for about seven months now, aka since I moved into an apartment. It's been pretty successful. :p

Bahamut2000X
03-31-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm eating potato chips now. With ridges. :D

Peegee
03-31-2008, 06:21 PM
I try to limit fast food to once a month, if not more, and I eat chips even less so.

My weakness if there is such a thing is easy to cook foods, like beef patties and pie.

Ace14
03-31-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm trying to start a diet but I just can't seem to stay away from sweet foods cookies especially. Nasty salty and greasy things I can stay away from, I'm not mush of a fast food fan. Lately I've just been not eating at all and that's really bad so I gotta try this "diet" thing out..maybe exercising too.

Rye
03-31-2008, 07:02 PM
I think my biggest enemy when it comes to food is salty things and breads. I've actually have a good diet going on during the weekdays while I'm in school (bagel for breakfast with light buttering with water, and a small salami or chicken wrap for lunch, with a small can of iced tea), but my Mom prepares such BAD things for us to eat for dinner because my brother and Dad are so fat, like pasta or tons of fried chicken. ;__;

MY SCALE SAYS I'M 123 POUNDS I'M CLOSER 115 POUNDS. :bigsmile:

Tallulah
03-31-2008, 08:58 PM
I have been off potato chips for a while now, even though the constant temptation is there whenever I buy my lunch. Now to cut out the chocolate bars, which are right at the counter...

Also, having a McDonald's ten yards from where you work is a terrible curse... :eep: Also, must stop ordering Domino's when I 'forget' to go shopping...

Jess
03-31-2008, 09:04 PM
Carbohydrates are my enemy. I love bread, pasta and potatoes. I don't really tend to put on weight, somehow; sometimes I manage to lose it without even trying. I love my food, but it doesn't take a lot to fill me up. I want a flat belly, though.

Zeldy
03-31-2008, 09:07 PM
Ever since seeing in the magazines "Chubby 8½ stone ___ turns into sexy 8 stone" and things like that it made me determined to diet as I was 8½ stone. So it was my goal to get to 8 stone, I think I'm about 8 and a bit stone now, so I'm getting there. I keep going for the chocolate biscuits and Dr Pepper ;__;

I started going the gym too, but that lasted about a month.

Cookie
03-31-2008, 09:09 PM
The easiest way to lose weight is to not give a crap about your weight.

Xander
03-31-2008, 09:09 PM
I try not to go on diets as such but just to all round eat a bit more healthily - we all need a bit of the stuff we like even if some of it isn't that good for us. But I found out there's a lot of nice healthy stuff you can eat too, so I just try and have a variety now and not eat massive portions. I'm pretty happy with my weight as long as I know I'm not eating really badly.

For example I realised crisps /potato chips :p don't fill me up at all so there's really no point me eating them, whereas some wholegrain cereal or something can keep me going, and yogurts are a nice snack!

I have parts of my body that always remain a bit bigger than the other parts and bits that don't get much bigger even if I put on weight! So I figure we're all made a bit differently, and as long as we're happy with ourselves, that's better than dieting for any other reason!

Curves can be really hot anyway :D

Shauna
03-31-2008, 09:11 PM
I don't really care about my weight. Well, I care enough that I don't eat so much that I'll become horribly overweight, or anything. I don't care for diets, although my sister has been told to eat less carbohydrates by her doctor... so my whole family eats less carbohydrates. Which sucks for me. :(

Faris
04-01-2008, 03:22 AM
I don't necessarily diet, I just change what I eat (like, now I try to fit more fruit and veggies in to my daily intake). Last year I would have fast food and other junk food. This year I haven't been to a fast food place for 4 months and I rarely touch junk food. My main vice though is coca-cola.

The Unknown Guru
04-01-2008, 03:53 AM
At the moment, I don't need to diet. I have an insane metabolism and I'm doing sports, so that burns off just about anything.

smittenkitten
04-01-2008, 03:57 AM
Me diet, HA! :p I couldn't wait one hour without eating something with chocolate in it. I'm a bit of a chocoholic. :( Although I work it up with some dancing and walking. :)