PDA

View Full Version : Best Foolies

Shlup
04-01-2008, 05:55 AM
I am so excited about tomorrow's April Fool's joke that I made a whole new thread for the excuse to explain it. :o

One of the teachers at my work is pregnant, due on the 22nd. We also happen to have a new (male) vice principal. So tomorrow we're going to have the secretary call for an administrator in the pregnant teacher's room, saying her water broke while teaching. He will then run to her classroom, where a puddle of water will be on the floor. He will then be allowed to panic for as long as possible before he notices the principal in the room and the students yell "APRIL FOOLS"!

It will be highly amusing. I'm providing my camera to record the experience.

Also, for the sake of it, a past favorite of mine which I'm sure I have shared before:

My husband picks on his mother every year. One year, he left her alone, in anticipation, all day. Finally, she went to bed. Though she thought she was safe in her sleep, my husband had secretly set her alarm for 11:59pm--the last minute of the holiday. Oh, how clever and charming my husband is!

Share your most jovial and festive of pranks.

KH-Cloudy
04-01-2008, 06:11 AM
I just want to warn everyone about Youtube's featured videos..that is all :)

Araciel
04-01-2008, 06:15 AM
One time I...

Naw I never prank people.

Shlup
04-01-2008, 06:15 AM

Hahahaha, that's a good one. xD

Yamaneko
04-01-2008, 06:40 AM
Have fun at your new job teaching inner-city kids in gangs.

Shlup
04-01-2008, 06:42 AM
This is my "new" job? Both the schools in my area were on lockdown all morning Friday for weapons!

Namelessfengir
04-01-2008, 07:08 AM
this one time this guys car caught on fire now i didn't do it but it was still funny as hell

KH-Cloudy
04-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Oh man..this is fun :D
HEhe and thanks! :p

Jessweeee♪
04-01-2008, 02:36 PM
When we were little I would bug my brother with lame little things like LOOK! OVER THERE! HAW HAW APRIL FOOL'S until he started screaming in my face :monster:

Flying Mullet
04-01-2008, 02:42 PM
The april fool's pranks I always think of either seem to be too mean so I don't do them or too dumb so I don't bother.

Breine
04-01-2008, 08:40 PM
When we were little I would bug my brother with lame little things like LOOK! OVER THERE! HAW HAW APRIL FOOL'S until he started screaming in my face :monster:

Of all days I just started working in a kind of Kindergarten/After school centre for kids between 5-8 today, and they were all like: "LOOK OVER THERE!", "THERE'S A HOLE IN YOUR PANTS!", "A BIRD HAS CRAPPED ON YOUR SHOES!" etc... and all of those ended with a roaring: "APRIL FOOLS! HAHAHAAA!". Funny but also exhausting after a while.

Nominus Experse
04-02-2008, 01:17 AM
I Rick Roll'd my friend over the phone.

And you only thought it was possible over the internet... har har har

Jessweeee♪
04-02-2008, 01:19 AM
I was rickroll'd at a live event! Far from the internets.

......and it was in the middle of August ;_;

The Unknown Guru
04-02-2008, 01:27 AM
I told everybody I knew that Death Cab for Cutie broke up. They all bought it, and I didn't let them in on the joke yet. Also, I brought a mint tin full of bacon-flavored mints to school. Everyone sees the tin and automatically asks for one, gets one, and nearly pukes.

Also, I always pick on my mom. Usually I get up early and tell her I puked on the rug or something, but today, I'm waiting until she gets home, then telling her I got a date. When she goes nuts with the questions and crap, I'll pop the customary "APRIL FOOLS HAW HAW!" on her.

KH-Cloudy
04-02-2008, 02:54 AM
Ohhh, helped my teacher rickroll his classes today! :D

It was..epic. HAhaha

Momiji
04-02-2008, 03:53 AM
I told everybody I knew that Death Cab for Cutie broke up. They all bought it, and I didn't let them in on the joke yet.

I would hate you forever for that. :kaoupset:

Dolentrean
04-02-2008, 06:09 AM
Another (very small) site I go to said that they were closing down. For some reason I was the only person to call them on it...

And also, my friend hates the smell of bananas, so I smuggled a bunch out of the union (My universities cafeteria), and when she was out my girlfriend let me into there room and I tapped them all across the roof of her :)

Markus. D
04-02-2008, 06:14 AM

xD! Yeah, I got Rick Rolled ALOT that day xD

Also... GW turned all Level 20 Toons into STICK PEOPLE.

D:!

Jessweeee♪
04-02-2008, 03:00 PM
xD

I was so confused! I wanted to watch this cartoony thing, not me being rickroll'd D: