PDA

View Full Version : ...I'm White...

TyphoonThaReapa
04-01-2008, 06:14 AM
APRIL FOOL!!!!

I bet me being white would explain a lot would it? Come on! How could I be white? I don't even exist! So, what's April Fool Tricks you guys got up your sleeves for this year? I'm gonna pull the old "My grandmother walks in the the house after a long day of work when she finds out that I'm not home but have been kidnapped by russian terrorist who demain a ransom of a dollar fifty or they blow up the US with an stolen nuke but the US doesn't pay the dollar fifty because of the economy downfall and not to mention the fact that their cheap bastards so russia blow us up " trick. And you?:cool:

Nominus Experse
04-01-2008, 06:16 AM
I'm going to do nothing.

It will fool everyone.

Lynx
04-01-2008, 06:18 AM
im gong to put a can of beer in a paint shaker and wait for someone to open it. according to the simpsons itll blow the roof off a house.

escobert
04-01-2008, 06:19 AM
I'm gonna go to work.

Shlup
04-01-2008, 06:22 AM
Joke's on you, Ty: We all knew you were white all along! HA! No one's really as black as you are, therefore, you must be a white person parodying blackness.

Yes. That is my conclusion.

As for me, I'm devising a plan to cause my students distress. Followed by bubbles.

ljkkjlcm9
04-01-2008, 06:24 AM
I'm blue, imagine that

THE JACKEL

Ouch!
04-01-2008, 06:24 AM
That all depends how far this prank war that started at 12:04 AM goes.

TyphoonThaReapa
04-01-2008, 06:29 AM
Joke's on you, Ty: We all knew you were white all along! HA! No one's really as black as you are, therefore, you must be a white person parodying blackness.

As for me, I'm devising a plan to cause my students distress. Followed by bubbles.

Oh I get it now! A racist April Fools Joke! You got me good Plum! But Seriously, lol...:rolleyes2

Shlup
04-01-2008, 06:35 AM
You started it!

escobert
04-01-2008, 06:38 AM

Oh I get it now! A racist April Fools Joke! You got me good Plum! But Seriously, lol...:rolleyes2

you called her plum. lolololol

XxSephirothxX
04-01-2008, 06:40 AM
You don't even exist? Bwah?

TyphoonThaReapa
04-01-2008, 06:41 AM

I'm all in your head...

escobert
04-01-2008, 06:43 AM

I'm all in your head...

ALL YOUR HEAD BELONG TO US

NeoCracker
04-01-2008, 06:51 AM

I'm all in your head...

ALL YOUR HEAD ARE BELONG TO US

Namelessfengir
04-01-2008, 06:55 AM
im god... aint you guys screwed. big laugh

ljkkjlcm9
04-01-2008, 06:59 AM
"You know when it comes to racism, people say: " I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green"... Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people! - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em."

"I thought my teeth were white until I washed my face with Noxzema. My teeth are off-white. I'm not even white, I'm off-white. It's a new race: We will prevail!"

THE JACKEL

TyphoonThaReapa
04-01-2008, 07:02 AM
"You know when it comes to racism, people say: " I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green"... Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people! - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em."

"I thought my teeth were white until I washed my face with Noxzema. My teeth are off-white. I'm not even white, I'm off-white. It's a new race: We will prevail!"

THE JACKAL

...I don't get it...:confused:

ljkkjlcm9
04-01-2008, 07:04 AM

THE JACKAL

It's Mitch Hedberg

THE JACKEL

TyphoonThaReapa
04-01-2008, 07:07 AM

THE JACKAL

It's Mitch Hedberg

THE JACKAL

Oh! Ok! Man! A'yo, you had me bigtime!:cool:

Rye
04-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Hey guys, I'm actually Japanese and Jewish. Ha ha... get it... guys? I always talk about how I wish I was Japanese and Jewish... and... I am? :bigsmile:

Madame Adequate
04-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Hey guys, I'm actually Japanese and Jewish. Ha ha... get it... guys? I always talk about how I wish I was Japanese and Jewish... and... I am? :bigsmile:

RARRR ARE YOU SAYING YOU THINK TTR SHOULD WISH HE WAS WHITE OMG OMG OMG RACIST RACIST

Also: Mitch Hedberg was a legend.

Peegee
04-01-2008, 02:14 PM
TTR: Are you sure the terrorists didn't just want tree fiddy, and was really the lochness monster?

Flying Mullet
04-01-2008, 02:17 PM
You people are ca-ray-zay.