PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Goldenboko
04-03-2008, 09:10 PM
fuck it day one as gone on long enough, I can't see us getting any new info till a kill is made.

Unvote: Laddy
Vote: LoM

Bahamut2000X
04-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Final Vote Count

(1)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker, <s>Levian</s>, <s>edczxcvbnm</s>
(7)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora, Laddy, Dynast-Kid, Psychotic, Levian Goldenboko, edczxcvbnm
(0)Laddy: <s>Goldenboko</s>
(1)edczxcvbnm: Del Murder
(1)Del Murder: <s>Aerith's Knight</s>, leader or mortals
(0)Goldenboko: <s>Psychotic</s>, <s>NeoCracker</s>
(0)Levian: <s>Psychotic</s>
(0)Aerith's Knight: <s>Dynast-Kid</s>, <s>edczxcvbnm</s>
(0)Psychotic: <s>edczxcvbnm</s>, <s>Del Murder</s>
(0)NeoCracker: <s>Aerith's Knight</s>

It takes 7 to lynch.
Not voting: Sir Lancealot, Aerith's Knight.

Death incoming....

The town had gathered and was in a frenzy. Fingers were pointed and names were called. One by one the town began to accuse one another "Ed is acting strange!" shouted one, "Laddy is the new guy here!" exclaimed another. Then poor little leader of mortals was walking by and tripped. Ed witnessed this and laughed then shouted "Look it there! leader of mortals is trying to sneak on by!" the town began to encircle LoM. "He must be scum!" GoBo shouted as he pushed LoM into the street. LoM tried to get up but before he could stand he was run over by a semi.

leader of mortals was a Mafia Goon played by leader of mortals.

Yay for town!

Night actions go! You got 24 hours!

Also could Del or Psy change the title to Night 1?

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Death sequence

LoM was actin' a fool so the rest of EoFF decided it was time to call in a man to do away with him. Mr. T came in and said he piddy da fool and kick his ass back in time to the stone age where he died.

THE END!

Del Murder
04-03-2008, 09:28 PM
ed you are not escaping me tomorrow!

Psychotic
04-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Dynast-Kid you are not escaping me tomorrow!

leader of mortals
04-03-2008, 09:30 PM
damn I died here and I got kicked off on the cid knight competition. Everything is crap now.

Laddy
04-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Ha! We did it!

oddler
04-03-2008, 09:33 PM
"Chin up, we still have our games to run!" calls a girl from the bushes.

Laddy
04-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Aw, lom got Mafia twice in a row? LOL! Well, we got one down.

leader of mortals
04-03-2008, 09:36 PM

oddlers a girl?:confused:

Laddy
04-03-2008, 09:38 PM

oddlers a girl?:confused:No. He's speaking for someone else.

And, give us your confessional 'cause they're awesome!

Goldenboko
04-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Everyone calls Psy a god, but I'm the one who points out the scum. How fitting :P

Laddy
04-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Psy is just a Norweigan!

Shlarney Varnie Shlarn!

Del Murder
04-03-2008, 09:41 PM
I thought we were supposed to be asleep.

Laddy
04-03-2008, 09:43 PM
*Sleeps*

leader of mortals
04-03-2008, 09:43 PM
I'm sleeping with the fishes... or the roadkill... whatever

Dynast-Kid
04-03-2008, 09:47 PM
Well, it looks like I was wrong about the Day still being on when I got back. I need to learn math! xD

But yeah, please use this night to evaluate me and my posts. I honestly have nothing to hide, you guys just read to deep into my posts, and draw conclusions from things that aren't there.

Oh yeah, we're not supposed to talk during the night!

Bahamut2000X
04-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Shhh! Night time and your all asleep. Sleeping people can't talk.

Sir Lancealot
04-03-2008, 10:08 PM
I'm sleep talking.:tongue:

Bahamut2000X
04-03-2008, 10:10 PM

Quiet you. *smack*

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2008, 10:14 PM
Some of us are just loud when we perform our night actions ;D LOUD ;D It feels so good to perform night actions XD

leader of mortals
04-03-2008, 10:15 PM

Quiet you. *smack*

you just woke him up... he wil keep on talking now. Thanks.

Levian
04-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Hah

Aerith's Knight
04-03-2008, 11:00 PM
I wonder who'll be slapped dead this night.

Bahamut2000X
04-03-2008, 11:15 PM
As the town went to sleep tired from the slaughter of LoM and the long day of pointing fingers, one EoFFer just wasn't ready to go to sleep. Dynast-Kid was one tough cookie and was off to his night gig being a bouncer at the local club. On the way however Dynast heard a strange shuffling coming from some bushes. Dynast got worried it might be a bear and so he threw a rock into the bushes. But out came hopping nothing more then an innocent little bunny rabbit. "Oh no!" Dynast said realizing the blunder he had made as he got closer to the rabbit. "Are you ok?" He asked. The rabbit just stared back at him blankly. I mean it's a rabbit for pete's sake! Then the rabbits stare became a stare of death as it leaped for Dynast's neck biting into him taking his head clean off! Poor Dynast he had stumbled upon the Monty Python rabbit and forgot his holy hand grenades!

On Night 1 Dynast-Kid was decapitated by the Monty Python Rabbit.

Dynast-Kid was a Bodyguard played by Dynast-Kid. Thanks for playing Dynast-Kid!

Day 2 begins now, 48 hours until day is over.

With 10 left alive it takes 6 to lynch.

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2008, 11:26 PM
WTF XD

Sir Lancealot
04-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Yeah, WTF? I'm meant to be killed by the Killer Rabbit.

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Not that but DKid was next in line and the mafia kills him...WHY XD

Psychotic
04-03-2008, 11:34 PM
I'm guessing he took the bullet for someone.

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Oh yeah XD Body guard...DUH XD

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Now lets speculate on who he protected! I'm guessing it wasn't edczxcvbnm!

qwertysaur
04-04-2008, 12:26 AM
It was either You, Levian, Psy or me most likely.

Laddy
04-04-2008, 12:28 AM
Hi, everybody. Vote for Psychotic, he's scum. Hi, I'm your friendly cop. I took your advice and inspected him. Well, vote for the scum.

I'm exposing myself at the hope the doc will protect me. If not, there is probably a small enough amount of Mafians for the townies to win when I die.

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 12:33 AM
:up:

<b>##Vote: Psychotic</b>

And that is why we do it that way.

EDIT: <B>##Unvote</b> I guess the least I can do is give the guy a chance to talk his way out of it. We have plenty of time anyway.

edczxcvbnm
04-04-2008, 12:35 AM
as much as i fear psy, could you be that cop that gets everything backasswards xD

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 12:37 AM
Oh yeah I forgot this wasn't typical C9, and so anything is possible. Dammit!

Well, we could always lynch Laddy to find out if he was an insane cop, and then we'd know for sure.

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 12:38 AM
as much as i fear psy, could you be that cop that gets everything backasswards xD

That's a possibility, so Laddy made a mistake claiming here.

EDIT: Are you told that a cop is insane upon death?

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 12:42 AM
You should be, yes. Cop can always investigate themselves to prove sanity, also. Or we could just lynch Psy and find out that way. :monster:

Psychotic
04-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Like hell you are. I'm the cop. Last night I investigated Dynast for obvious reasons; you can guess the result.

Want some proof? Sure thing.
Confirmation of PM!
Chums? Oh please!Coincidence? Think again. It was very intentional.

Last C9 game I was the doctor. Here are a few of my posts on day 1 of that game.
Daniel, nobody likes you. Oh, I went there! Confirmed, anyway. ;)

Day one? Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Can I get a joke vote on miss SHINAAAAAAAAAAAY please?

Don't know? Ohhhh Shiny. Cause you're always mean to me on MSN, that's why! :irked:So yeah, I've done this before, it's not a coincidence. This time I shifted from first letter of the first three sentences to first three letters of the first three words in case anybody picked up on it.

You're either a scum trying to get me whacked, or you might be paranoid or insane, but frankly you should have checked your sanity first, and your death will prove me innocent.

Currently, from the way Del and NeoCracker demanded I be investigated yesterday, I'm inclined to believe one of them is scum and this is all a part of that to try to get the biggest threat taken down.

##vote: Laddy

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 12:46 AM
Crap... I just dun know :P

I think its very possible they are both cops. One is a paranoid Cop. The other a normal (because an insane Cop and a normal cop would be lethal).

qwertysaur
04-04-2008, 12:48 AM
Oh boy, two cops. I know just what to do, investigate me. I'll be able to see who is the real one. Anyway,

##Vote: Aerith's Knight

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 12:50 AM
Like hell you are. I'm the cop. Last night I investigated Dynast for obvious reasons; you can guess the result.

Want some proof? Sure thing.
Confirmation of PM!
Chums? Oh please!Coincidence? Think again. It was very intentional.

Last C9 game I was the doctor. Here are a few of my posts on day 1 of that game.
Daniel, nobody likes you. Oh, I went there! Confirmed, anyway. ;)

Day one? Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Can I get a joke vote on miss SHINAAAAAAAAAAAY please?

Don't know? Ohhhh Shiny. Cause you're always mean to me on MSN, that's why! :irked:So yeah, I've done this before, it's not a coincidence. This time I shifted from first letter of the first three sentences to first three letters of the first three words in case anybody picked up on it.

You're either a scum trying to get me whacked, or you might be paranoid or insane, but frankly you should have checked your sanity first, and your death will prove me innocent.

Currently, from the way Del and NeoCracker demanded I be investigated yesterday, I'm inclined to believe one of them is scum and this is all a part of that to try to get the biggest threat taken down.

##vote: Laddy
You don't honestly expect us to believe that if you were scum you wouldn't be doing the exact same thing you are doing now? It seems too convenient.

Maybe Dynast didn't get killed protecting anyone at all. How's this for a conspiracy theory:

Psy, the mafia goon, suspects Dynast all day 1. For the hell of it he also suspects his fellow mafia lom just to get in good with the town.

Night 1 the mafia kills Dynast.

Psy, claiming cop, said he investigated Dynast, which 'makes sense' considering how much he suspected him day 1. And, since Dynast was conveniently killed night 1, his 'investigation' is proven right.

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Another possible selection, but in his situation if I was mafia, I would've pretended to investigate someone else seeing as I'd know all the sides anyway.

Psychotic
04-04-2008, 12:55 AM
You don't honestly expect us to believe that if you were scum you wouldn't be doing the exact same thing you are doing now? It seems too convenient.No. But at the same time, the evidence that I breadcrumbed my role right after I got my role PM should prove that I did not just come up with this on the spot to try to save my ass, and thus should make my claim more valid.

As for your theory, nice try. But see here's the thing: Dynast was scummy as hell yesterday, and others agree. If I was scum and wanted him out the way, I bet I could have gotten him lynched. So why kill him? To prove my claim? Bitch please. Why on earth would I claim with just one innocent result on a dead townie? I'm only claiming now because I've been forced to.

And I did not want to be investigated yesterday because, as I said, it would make me a huge target for the mafia. As much as I love being shot in the night, I didn't want the town's cop to die. Because everyone was talking about that yesterday, I'm willing to bet that Dynast died protecting me, and when the mafia saw their plot to take me out had failed, they decided to screw me over today.

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Here's what I believe:

Laddy is either an insane cop, a paranoid cop, or a real cop. I do not think his roleclaim was a mafia ploy to get Psychotic out of the game. It's just too early for that. And I'm not sure why Psychotic thinks it was. Since he's mister 'lets talk things out for 50 hours', his immediate vote for Laddy seems <i>very</i> suspicious.

Psycho: I don't think you came up with it on the fly. I think you planned it from the beginning.

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 01:01 AM
I had an idea so out of it, and most likely not true, that I had to post it.

What if they where both mafia:

What if when LoM died they decided to do something very wierd, both claim cop, then the town would kill one of them, thus "proving" the other's innocence?

But I don't actually see that as the most plausible thing right now.

Psychotic
04-04-2008, 01:03 AM
I already explained why I think it was a mafia ploy. Because you and NeoCracker were obsessed with trying to get me investigated yesterday, and oh, what a surprise, the guy you both consider to be the world's biggest threat got investigated and it comes up scum. :rolleyes2

Why bother holding back? My stance was clear. He must die to prove my innocence. There is no other way. I can discuss anything you like with the rest of you, but as far as I can see, it's him or me and I know which one of us isn't scum.
Psycho: I don't think you came up with it on the fly. I think you planned it from the beginning.What, the very second my role PM was sent out I was able to formulate a cop claim? Yeah. Okay.

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 01:05 AM
I think we need to gauge what do we learn more from, Psychotic's death, or Laddy's death...

Or if we should wait on this, till we get 2 more investigations, then gauge who we learn more from.

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 01:36 AM
I already explained why I think it was a mafia ploy. Because you and NeoCracker were obsessed with trying to get me investigated yesterday, and oh, what a surprise, the guy you both consider to be the world's biggest threat got investigated and it comes up scum. rolleyessmileytomakedelmurdersargumentseemevenlessplausible

It would be pretty foolish if Laddy, NeoCracker, and I were all working together on this, because it would connect us all and lead to our quick demise once you turned out to be the real cop.

Why bother holding back? My stance was clear. He must die to prove my innocence. There is no other way. I can discuss anything you like with the rest of you, but as far as I can see, it's him or me and I know which one of us isn't scum.
It just doesn't seem like you to jump the gun like that without giving Laddy the third degree first. Especially since you didn't even bother to consider the possibility of insane cop or paranoid cop. You say that no townie is expendable, so wouldn't you want to try to get some other kind of scum vibe from Laddy before jumping on him?

What, the very second my role PM was sent out I was able to formulate a cop claim? Yeah. Okay.
Yeah, it seems too diabolical, even for you. ARRRRRGH I don't know what to do!

Town, this is what we have. Two cop claims:
Laddy - investigated Psychotic (scum). Possible roles: Cop, Insane Cop, Paranoid Cop, Mafia
Psychotic - investigated Dynast-Kid (town - CONFIRMED). Possible roles: Cop, Naive Cop, Mafia

Levian
04-04-2008, 01:41 AM
okay WTF. I don't even want to touch this now as I'm quite drunk. Notice how I can still spell while being drunk. IT'S NOT THAT HARD!

See ya in the morning.

Psychotic
04-04-2008, 01:42 AM
It would be pretty foolish if Laddy, NeoCracker, and I were all working together on this, because it would connect us all and lead to our quick demise once you turned out to be the real cop.Correct. Perhaps one of you and Cracker is town, and the other one used the other one's pushes to get me investigated for devious purposes.
Especially since you didn't even bother to consider the possibility of insane cop or paranoid copDidn't I?
or you might be paranoid or insane
You say that no townie is expendable, so wouldn't you want to try to get some other kind of scum vibe from Laddy before jumping on him?Correct, no townie is expendable, and from my position I saw it as him or me - I know I'm town, I don't know for certain if he is. I would rather sacrifice a paranoid/insane cop for a sane cop. I think I am sane and not naive because clearly Laddy is not sane, and I don't think we'd have two crazy cops in this game.

qwerty says he has a plan to figure out who is the real cop. If you guys want to go with that, cool, I'm willing to do that as long as whatever doctor out there protects qwerty to prevent tampering with that result. At the end of the day, I suppose it does prevent the lynch of a townie if Laddy is insane/paranoid, and if he isn't, then it only postpones his lynch by a day. Because we hit scum yesterday, I guess we can afford a day of waiting.

Otherwise if you all want to lynch either me or Laddy then I'll fight my corner as best I can and hope you can see my loyalties lie firmly with the town.

Del Murder
Dammit, I was hoping for some insight from Levian on this.

Sorry, Psychotic, I did not see you mention the possibility of insanity. You also mention that he should have checked his sanity first. Can I ask why you did not do that either, and instead investigated Dynast-Kid?

What was qwerty's plan for figuring it out? Both of you investigate him? You are willing to do that if we hold of on you or Laddy for this day's lynch?

Goldenboko
atm I'm leaning toward lynching Laddy.

I'm thinking that this might be...

The mafia just trying to get rid of Psychotic, then having their last player beat us all (my bet is there is only 3 mafians but I could be wrong). If this is the case, my bet Del or Levian would be that last member otherwise they wouldn't be so confident with that plan.

If Laddy turns up cop then Psychotic is definitely a good candidate for scum.

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 01:52 AM
imo I think it is a foolish strategy to sacrifice your only remaining mafia buddy on day 2 and expect to get yourself all the way to the end, and it's not something I would employ. Think about it, man, do you think I could possibly convince the town to lynch an innocent once we get down to a 3-4 man game? I'd be bleeding red by that time.

Psychotic
04-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Sorry, Psychotic, I did not see you mention the possibility of insanity. You also mention that he should have checked his sanity first. Can I ask why you did not do that either, and instead investigated Dynast-Kid?I meant he should have checked his sanity before claiming I was guilty. I would not have claimed if Dynast turned up scum, instead I would have pushed for his lynch and used that to gauge either my sanity or who defended him if he survived the lynch.
What was qwerty's plan for figuring it out? Both of you investigate him? You are willing to do that if we hold of on you or Laddy for this day's lynch?I'm guessing he has a special role that enables him to find such things out. I am willing to do that, and obviously if I die tonight you guys have to lynch Laddy the next day, or if he dies then I'm pretty certain I'll be cleared. (I know you guys don't know that, so just for argument's sake, if he dies and comes up cop, lynch me)

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 01:54 AM
imo I think it is a foolish strategy to sacrifice your only remaining mafia buddy on day 2 and expect to get yourself all the way to the end, and it's not something I would employ.

It would be a weird strategy but I'm seeing it as possible, especially with Lev's failure to respond (conveniently drunk xD)

Also now that I think about it.... with 12 people its possible that the mafia could have 4 members... unlikely but possible.

qwertysaur
04-04-2008, 01:57 AM
Oh, my plan is simple, you both investigate me tonight, and we set up a time where you both post your result at the same time. I'll say one thing, my role will allow me to see if someone is lying. Asking any questions about it will result in a ... from me. :p

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 01:57 AM
I'm guessing he has a special role that enables him to find such things out. I am willing to do that, and obviously if I die tonight you guys have to lynch Laddy the next day, or if he dies then I'm pretty certain I'll be cleared. (I know you guys don't know that, so just for argument's sake, if he dies and comes up cop, lynch me)
What role would that be? I know you are speculating, but I am unfamiliar with a role that can tell the sanity of cops.

EDIT: Oh, I think I know what qwerty's planning. I'd like to hear from someone other than the four of us, though.

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 02:02 AM
I'm guessing he has a special role that enables him to find such things out. I am willing to do that, and obviously if I die tonight you guys have to lynch Laddy the next day, or if he dies then I'm pretty certain I'll be cleared. (I know you guys don't know that, so just for argument's sake, if he dies and comes up cop, lynch me)
What role would that be? I know you are speculating, but I am unfamiliar with a role that can tell the sanity of cops.

There could already be some kind of restriction on his role, or info in his role PM, that make him being insane or naive implausible. EX. "You step down once you find mafia."

Considering Psychotic posted, "If he comes up Cop, lynch me." he does seem pretty confident, so perhaps that intels he does have something like that in his PM. Although to play devil's advocate, he can be saying that so we lynch a Cop.

What makes me very wary is Laddy's lack of following up on his claim.

If Laddy is Mafia, then he might be afraid of messing up and having Psychotic crush his mafia :P

I say...

## Vote: Laddy

Psychotic goes down if he turns cop.

EDIT: I dun know what qwerty has in store Dx but it appears to be something good so...

## unvote

Psychotic
04-04-2008, 02:02 AM
I don't think he wants speculation as to his role so I'm not going to do that.

Anyway I'm going to unvote Laddy because I think qwerty's plan is the best course of action. I'll put my vote right back on him though if it looks like most of the players do not want to go along with it.

##unvote

EDIT: Apparently GB disagrees. As I said, I am willing to put my vote back.

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 02:06 AM
Nah, I was making my post while qwerty posted.

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 02:15 AM
So, are we trying to say that if you both investigate qwerty he will be able to know who is lying? Is that the plan? If so we still need someone to lynch.

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 02:22 AM
I think killing off an inactive wouldn't be a bad idea.

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 02:25 AM
That would be Lancelot. Wasn't he under scrutiny for being inactive the last game?

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 02:26 AM
Yes he was, I get scared with players who are always inactive, because if they're inactive and mafia then the town has a problem.

Psychotic
04-04-2008, 02:27 AM
Changed your mind about ed, then?

I still think NeoCracker's actions yesterday were scummy and as far as today's lynch goes, he's my #1.

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 02:28 AM
Oh, not at all. No one will join me on ed however.

Bahamut2000X
04-04-2008, 02:30 AM
Vote Count

(0)Psychotic: <s>Del Murder</s>
(0)Laddy: <s>Psychotic</s>, <s>Goldenboko</s>
(1)Aerith's Knight: qwertyxsora

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

45 Hours until day is over(6:15 PM EST).

Sir Lancealot
04-04-2008, 02:44 AM
Killing Laddy or Psy would be interesting, but qwerty's idea seems good.

@Del: Learn to spell my name right, and I might join you voting against ed.

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 03:05 AM
Perhaps you should learn to spell it right. :p

I have one problem with qwerty's 'plan':

qwerty says he has a plan to figure out who is the real cop. If you guys want to go with that, cool, I'm willing to do that <b>as long as whatever doctor out there protects qwerty to prevent tampering with that result</b>. At the end of the day, I suppose it does prevent the lynch of a townie if Laddy is insane/paranoid, and if he isn't, then it only postpones his lynch by a day. Because we hit scum yesterday, I guess we can afford a day of waiting.

If Psychotic is the real cop, then the mafia know he is the cop (or a naive cop, which I don't think is in this game). So why would the cop want someone else to be protected? In this scenario Psychotic would be killed, since I doubt the mafia would want to let this play out. Why is Psychotic so determined to not get lynched today when under his proposal he will just get killed tonight?

Psychotic
04-04-2008, 03:08 AM
Assume I will either be lynched or, if not, killed by the mafia. Which situation is optimal?

Town use lynch on me, mafia use their kill on whoever they want.
Town use lynch on whoever they want, mafia use their kill on me.

Obviously the second one.

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 03:09 AM
You don't think you have any hope of living beyond this day?

Aerith's Knight
04-04-2008, 03:13 AM
What on earth did I do to deserve a vote?

tbh I dont believe either roleclaim right now. Statistically one of them should be the cop, but this whole affair came out in such an awful way it makes me wonder.

Laddy's post seems rather pointless as he didnt investigate himself and we cant trust his judgement. But then again, Psy calls him on that.. and claims he investigated DK.

question Psy: why didnt you investigate yourself?

question Laddy: Didnt you have an inkling that such a post wouldnt be received well?

And again, Gobo jumps in after Psy. The vibes im getting are getting stronger.. I really hope im mistaken in this as Psy always wins.. and i want to win T__T

qwerty.. seriously.. why on earth vote for me with two roleclaimed cops?

And Del.. Ive never seen you act so rashly before. What is happening in this mafia game!?! Everyone is acting crazy.. the smartest players here are acting more stupid then.. well.. me!

edit: Del seems to be more in the game with the roleclaim.. so ill chalk that off to being busy.

I'm going to give everyone some reaction time to all this, and i want to hear from ed what he thinks(how stupid it may seem)..

Besides people, we have a double roleclaim.. which means one of them is mafia. Shouldnt we be trying to find out who it is? And qwerty, if you are going to make claims like that, roleclaim to back it up. Because ive never heard of such a role and saying that pretty much claims townie in itself..

Psychotic
04-04-2008, 03:17 AM
Yes, there is hope. Maybe the mafia have doubt about my protection status, and, having lost one of their own on day one, feel like making the safe play.

I think it would benefit the town more if I died rather than qwerty. If I am killed, this issue is resolved. If he dies, we're back to where we started and it's me or Laddy again. And don't forget that he clearly has some kind of powerful role himself.

Psychotic
04-04-2008, 03:18 AM
question Psy: why didnt you investigate yourself?I considered it a sure thing that Dynast would be lynched the next day, and his cardflip would be a good indicator as to my sanity. Evidently I was wrong.

Aerith's Knight
04-04-2008, 03:26 AM
question Psy: why didnt you investigate yourself?I considered it a sure thing that Dynast would be lynched the next day, and his cardflip would be a good indicator as to my sanity. Evidently I was wrong.

That doesnt make much sense, as you would lose a day either way if you had to wait for a sanity lynch.

Lets assume you are a cop, then you have absolutely no idea whether you are sane or not, because you screwed up.. badly. And i may mention on a gamble that DK would be lynched the next day. Now you'd have to investigate yourself, and lose another day of investigation.

I would think that laddy or ed would be a more logical choice in that way. And may i repeat Del in asking what good it will do if the doctor protects qwerty when you would die tonight anyway?(assuming you are the cop, the mafia will know either way.)

I want to hear from laddy.

Psychotic
04-04-2008, 03:31 AM
That doesnt make much sense, as you would lose a day either way if you had to wait for a sanity lynch. Investigating myself gives me information on my sanity. Investigating Dynast gives me information on my sanity and on the status of the guy I suspected the most.
Lets assume you are a cop, then you have absolutely no idea whether you are sane or not, because you screwed up.. badly. Except I do now have an idea. As I said previously, in a game this small, I believe there is only likely to be one cop with sanity issues. Clearly Laddy is that cop, so in my mind, I must be genuine.

Unless of course Laddy is scum, and in which case I think I'm the only cop because no-one else has claimed.

qwertysaur
04-04-2008, 03:36 AM
AK, I would like an explanation on why you went so adamantly after Dynast-Kid yesterday.

Aerith's Knight
04-04-2008, 03:36 AM
That doesnt make much sense, as you would lose a day either way if you had to wait for a sanity lynch. Investigating myself gives me information on my sanity. Investigating Dynast gives me information on my sanity and on the status of the guy I suspected the most.

only when it pays off.. and it didnt.

But enough about this, im still not reassured about all this, as it seems very unPsy-like behaviour.

Could someone else plz post their thoughts.. i dont want to go into another stand off which i'll never win, because lets face it.. its psy.

AK, I would like an explanation on why you went so adamantly after Dynast-Kid yesterday.

Could you read my posts in full plz.

If you stop acting scummy, then LoM or ed will prob do something stupid to get themselves killed.

Well, what have I done that's been scummy? That's what I want to know, what have I done so wrong?

very well Dynast kid.. lets analyse your last post.

Thats why.. He asked me.. I responded. As I have said multiple times now in my responses to you. I gave him an example, and he responded.. then you make it out to be a personal attack.

I expect an apology... or at least an unvote.

And now that ive answered you question.. how about mine?

qwertysaur
04-04-2008, 03:55 AM

Could you read my posts in full plz.

If you stop acting scummy, then LoM or ed will prob do something stupid to get themselves killed.

Well, what have I done that's been scummy? That's what I want to know, what have I done so wrong?

very well Dynast kid.. lets analyse your last post.

Thats why.. He asked me.. I responded. As I have said multiple times now in my responses to you. I gave him an example, and he responded.. then you make it out to be a personal attack.

I expect an apology... or at least an unvote.

And now that ive answered you question.. how about mine?
I'm waiting until the next day and see what happens. My vote was to get you here, and it worked.

##Unvote:Areith's Knight

I respond to your other question like I said I would. ...

Bahamut2000X
04-04-2008, 04:11 AM
Vote Count

(0)Psychotic: <s>Del Murder</s>
(0)Aerith's Knight: <s>qwertyxsora</s>

43 Hours until day is over(6:15 PM EST).

Del Murder
04-04-2008, 05:54 AM
I can't believe we are getting so caught up in these cop claims, and forgetting to look at the connections from the mafia lynched on day 1.

Psychotic was <u>very</u> quick (I can't stress that enough) to vote for Laddy after he was accused. But Laddy was one of the first to suspect and vote for lom on day 1. I really can't see Laddy being that devious. First, outing your own mafia buddy early on day 1, then coming up with a fake roleclaim to get Psychotic? I don't see it. And if Psychotic was a real cop I think he would have taken more time to do this analysis and come to the more logical conclusion that Laddy was an insane cop. Then, instead of voting for him, he would have proposed the sanity check that he later did under scrutiny.

qwerty was the first to vote for lom on day 1, and, although it would be a sneaky trick to sacrifice a mafia for your cause, I can't suspect qwerty at this time.

But, I will give Psy credit, as he did vote for the scum lom, although late in the day. And I will admit that I am going after him a lot harder because he is who he is.

This will have to be my last post for a while, unless I am sick from work again tomorrow. Hopefully people can look at everything that's been going on and make an informed decision. I do not trust Psy, but Sir Lance<b>a</b>lot, Neo, and ed do not escape my suspicion.

All that aside: I still have yet to see something useful from ed.

<b>##Vote: edczxcvbnm</b>

edczxcvbnm
04-04-2008, 06:22 AM
Oh Del, I did bring up the idea of the insane cop in the first place after someone had already voted for psy based oh what laddy had said. Not useful? I guess...

If you are gonna vote for me then at least be honest and say "I am not gonna vote for ed because I don't like his play style" rather than a lame reason like that which there are plenty of others that have done less...by not posting or playing at all. Why not vote for Sir Lancealot instead?

But having said that everything is too convenient for psy and I fear him as a player as I have said countless times in other mafia games.

##vote: psy

See Del, it isn't hard to state your real reasons and biases when voting for someone ;D

NeoCracker
04-04-2008, 08:31 AM
Okay, I'm having trouble following your Lynch to prove Sanity Logic.

If you investigate yourself to prove it, you can at least get a good Idea on your sanity. (Innocent can be either regular or Naive) but on someone else you can't even be sure until they flip. So if you doubt your sanity, how does investigating Dynast help you out unless he flips?

I mean he didn't seem like he would be a target for the Mafia, (Though turns out I was wrong in that thought) and he was the likely one to get lynched today, so an investigation on him wouldn't have done anything to prove your sanity until he was lynched. Given how there was a chance he would get off, it seems more practical to do a self investigation then investigating him.

Levian
04-04-2008, 12:50 PM
I think I know what role qwerty supposedly has, and if I'm right, he really can't roleclaim.

I'm all for testing out qwerty's method. As I see it we'll clear qwerty, the cop and even lynch a mafia tomorrow. Couldn't ask for a better day really. The only unsettling thing would be today's lynch and tonight's kill. Aren't we allowed to not lynch people in C9 games? That seems like the optimal solution to me right now.

Laddy vs. Psychotic

If Laddy is scum, then I think he's been prodded by a mafia teammate to falsely roleclaim, I don't think he alone had that idea. Sure, out of the bunch of us, I can think of two or three candidates who could be that person. If this is the case then the mafia must really have a master plan as they'd surely know that the real cop would claim. Unless their motive was yet another sacrifice, then they'd have to be sure the cop would be taken down. Which gives me yet another bad feeling about tomorrow. Eh, he definitely roleclaimed too early, so it's hard to tell who's telling the truth.

If Psychotic is scum, then he obviously pulled all this out of his ass all by himself. I feel confident that qwerty will take him down tomorrow, if he is the scum. Besides, If I lynch him now and he is the cop he'll never let me forget it, I just know it. :D Also, if Psychotic is scum then I think Aerith's Knight is also one. See second to last paragraph.

Not the most likely scenario, but possible:
If they should both be cops of various sanities, then I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there. It's a possible scenario, especially if Laddy is Paranoid or Psychotic is Naive. But if one of them is insane and the other normal, then that would give too much power to the town and would have to be equalled by a high number of mafians or mafians with power roles. High number of mafians might be the reason why we got lucky with lom.

If they're both scum then lololol at qwerty ruining everything.

If we HAVE to vote someone out today (do we, 2000X?) then I'll vote for Aerith's Knight. If he flips scum then PSICOTIKS U R GOING DOWN. During Day 1 he was attacking Psychotic while also attacking Dynast Kid. (You were answering his question, yes I know, I read.) Setting up the lynch for Day 2 perhaps? Sucks that he died tonight then. I found it very weird that at the end of the day, AK didn't vote for anyone! Afraid to bandwagon too late for lom and not wanting to get too involved with the Dynast Kid thing? Possible. For reasons mentioned earlier I don't suspect Neo much, and Lancealot is just being inactive.

and I really was drunk last night. :p I can even provide pictures, whenever they're all over facebook!

Laddy
04-04-2008, 12:59 PM
AK: Yep. I figured if I let out my secret, people wouldn't recive it well. Every claim could be Mafian. Every claim. Since people said I was a "good" Mafian, they might've seen we doing it again, somehow. So this could go four ways: I'm a cop, a cop of different sanity, a crafty Mafian, or a townie wanting out who he wants out. As far as I know, I'm the first one.

I never checked my sanity. Damn. I'll do that later. But for now, assuming I'm sane, when I exposed Psy he joyfully voted for me first and foremost. It seems he was hellbent on eliminating a threat. However, I've yet to vote and Psy did withdraw his vote. But this could very well be to try to come up with a master plan for Mafia or telling the truth. I'm not necessarily against Psy, but he has the most evidence against him at this moment by far.

Aerith's Knight
04-04-2008, 03:35 PM
How am I connected to Psy? I am the most suspisious of him, exept for Laddy of course.

The day is 48 hours long, why would i vote prematurely? I hadnt even heard from you or laddy. And I have absolutely no idea who to vote for because seriously, everyone seems mafia right now.

Why everyone seems to be playing into qwerty i dont know, as he roleclaimed without a roleclaim.. If someone can give me the flash, ill look for the weird role he described.

The situation as it is, is this:

2 roleclaim cops, neither known if sane.
1 roleclaim something, appareantly able to check.
4 people acting suspisious and mafia-like in my eyes.
1 person suspecting me because i suspect Psy
1 person voted for me because i answered a question.

How am i supposed to just pick one to vote for. Im trying to be smart here and gauge some reactions before I make a descision

qwertysaur
04-04-2008, 03:40 PM
I offered a plan and the town accepted it. If you don't trust me, then remember I asked for two claimed cops to investigate me. Please stop speculating about my role though.

Aerith's Knight
04-04-2008, 03:43 PM
I already know what it is. Which such a claim of ability, the only possible townie role you could be is a watcher.

I will go along with the plan now, as it seems feasable. A roleclaim cop wouldnt be able to visit you like the real one, and if it was mafia, youd be dead.

Question: What do we do if you die, or you get protected and a mafia could visit you?

I just found a snag in your plan.. possible outcomes of tonight.

1: the cop visits you, the mafia visits you.. and you die. We still dont know who the real cop is.
2. the cop visits you, the mafia visits you, you get protected and you live. three people visit you at night and we still know nothing.
3. two cops visit you.. you dont die and we still have no clue about their sanity.

Im not including the outcome that there is one cop and mafia doesnt target you, because if one of them is a mafia, that option would never happen.

qwertysaur
04-04-2008, 03:55 PM
AK, if I told you my entire plan, it would not work. Part of the plan is that you do not know what my role is. My role may or may not be the watcher. Please stop speculating on my role and plan now. It will all make sense on day three.

Bahamut2000X
04-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Vote Count

(1)edczxcvbnm: Del Murder
(1)Psychotic: <s>Del Murder</s>, edczxcvbnm
(0)Aerith's Knight: <s>qwertyxsora</s>

30 Hours until day is over(6:15 PM EST).

Psychotic
04-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Psychotic was <u>very</u> quick (I can't stress that enough) to vote for Laddy after he was accused.I've already explained this countless times. I did not see any alternative at the time. He was either scum (because of the HEY LET'S INVESTIGATE PSY! calls on day one) or paranoid/insane, and as said previously, I value the life of a regular cop (I've explained why I now deem myself regular) over that of a paranoid cop.

But Laddy was one of the first to suspect and vote for lom on day 1.Except he voted for him because of not posting (despite qwerty having done so beforehand...), not because he thought he was scum.
I'd vote for lom, seeing he has yet to post.

##Vote: leader of mortalsHe couldn't very well withdraw his vote for lom after it looked like our scummy little friend was going to be lynched, could he?
Okay, I'm having trouble following your Lynch to prove Sanity Logic.

If you investigate yourself to prove it, you can at least get a good Idea on your sanity. (Innocent can be either regular or Naive) but on someone else you can't even be sure until they flip. So if you doubt your sanity, how does investigating Dynast help you out unless he flips?

I mean he didn't seem like he would be a target for the Mafia, (Though turns out I was wrong in that thought) and he was the likely one to get lynched today, so an investigation on him wouldn't have done anything to prove your sanity until he was lynched. Given how there was a chance he would get off, it seems more practical to do a self investigation then investigating him.I didn't investigate him to prove my sanity, though. The sanity-lynch was a factor in my decision on Laddy, yes, and I can't deny that - but it was not the main factor. If I cared more about my sanity then I would have investigated myself. I thought he was scum, and that was my priority. The fact is, with you lot demanding I be investigated, and being who I am, I have a huge big bullseye on my chest. My days have always been numbered in this game and I decided not to waste a night on a pure sanity check when I could theoretically find a scum AND check my sanity in one go.

I told Laddy he should have checked his sanity first because after a whole bunch of people say I should be investigated - and not for acting scummy, either, but because I'm a "threat" or something - and I suddenly turn up scum? Come on. There's something not right about that. Assuming he is town and not leading you all along a road to know where, for all he knew there could be a mafia framer, which is why encouraging investigations on specifically named people for no reason on day one is kind of stupid anyway, in my opinion.

As I said previously, NeoCracker is definitely who my eyes are on right now. He's kept extremely low during this whole cop thing - uncharacteristically so, given his behaviour on day one. Does nobody have any feedback on what I had to say about him yesterday?

Moving onto the test. I can think of more than one role that qwerty could have and it'd be very fortunate if I or Laddy were able to guess the correct result. Lying would be very hard to pull off. Laddy hasn't agreed to the test yet, as far as I know. Evidently he will need to do so before the day ends or else it just won't work. Really, though, besides his consent for the test, what we really need to be focusing on now is finding a lynch candidate.

Levian
04-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Yes, let's not discuss qwerty anymore. If not Laddy or Psy, who are we lynching today? If we have to lynch anyone.

How am I connected to Psy? I am the most suspisious of him, exept for Laddy of course.

As I said, you agreed with him about Dynast, so your argument with Psy could simply be to distance yourself from him, which is not an uncommon strategy in a game with few players. Setting up lynches for two days ahead (LoM + Dynast) means 5 dead townies if the doctor fails all three nights. That leaves 7 players where I'm guessing there's at least 2 mafians, so not much left of the game then. It's not an obvious connection, I know. I'm looking for smarter, less obvious connections.

Aerith's Knight
04-04-2008, 06:26 PM

As I said, you agreed with him about Dynast, so your argument with Psy could simply be to distance yourself from him, which is not an uncommon strategy in a game with few players. Setting up lynches for two days ahead (LoM + Dynast) means 5 dead townies if the doctor fails all three nights. That leaves 7 players where I'm guessing there's at least 2 mafians, so not much left of the game then. It's not an obvious connection, I know. I'm looking for smarter, less obvious connections.

I never voted for either Dynast or LoM.. Dynast asked me a question when i made profiles for everyone and right now, i wouldnt trust Psy as far as i can throw him.

I cant even phantom why you want to lynch me, except for the analysis I gave Dynast last day at his request.

I havent agreed with anyone in this game yet, nor have i voted seriously for someone.

Simply said, because right now i trust no one.. which makes it a hard game and even harder to vote.

I still cant understand how with so many roleclaims, so many things that dont add up, a seriously flawed plan to resolve it, and the person you all want to lynch is me?

Could you leave the personal grudges at the door plz? If i did that i wouldve voted for ed right from the start.

And where on earth is Gobo?

Levian
04-04-2008, 06:33 PM
I never said you voted for Dynast :p You didn't vote for anyone.

and I don't have any personal grudges against you, so chillax.

NeoCracker
04-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Well yes I've kept Low on the cop thing. By the time I checked Ed came up with his plan to find the cops, and I didn't want to poke. Asside from that I'm still not really sure on how to gauge everyone quite yet.

Really the best I have now is AK, it's almost as if he wants to figure out Eds plan and ruin it by that Watcher stuff, but that theory only holds substance assuming either you or laddy flip Mafia.

And yes, your investigation makes sense, I was thinking it was purely for a sanity check.

(Well, theres also the fact the latest Mana game from NIS came out, and I got one of the two copies released here since no one pre-ordered t. :p)

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 10:38 PM

I never voted for either Dynast or LoM.. Dynast asked me a question when i made profiles for everyone and right now, i wouldnt trust Psy as far as i can throw him.

I cant even phantom why you want to lynch me, except for the analysis I gave Dynast last day at his request.

I havent agreed with anyone in this game yet, nor have i voted seriously for someone.

Simply said, because right now i trust no one.. which makes it a hard game and even harder to vote.

I still cant understand how with so many roleclaims, so many things that dont add up, a seriously flawed plan to resolve it, and the person you all want to lynch is me?

Could you leave the personal grudges at the door plz? If i did that i wouldve voted for ed right from the start.

And where on earth is Gobo?

I have school. Sorry, but I do have to that :tongue:

Then when I got home I got this database error thing for a few hours, so I'll read this and post soon.

Laddy
04-05-2008, 12:00 AM
BTW, I will take the qwety test.

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Alright I've read over all of this and I think that the vote I think would be best for me to cast is not against Psychotic or Laddy. Instead I'm going to go with Aerith's Knight, I think he may be scum. He suspects me for apparently no reason. Personally I think I've done the best job proving my innocence that I could, seeing as I was the first one to point out LoM, and once I did I adamantly went after him for the rest of the round.

Anyway, Aerith's Knight is also giving me scum readings, becuase he's so adament on trying to discover qwerty's role. Personally I think that would be a mistake. He also went after Dynast way too hard, he's reasons seemed made up and stupid the moment I read them, I really thought he was just trying to frame him

Now I don't want to almost forget like I did last round so I'm going to get a vote in just in case :P

## Vote: Aerith's Knight

Laddy
04-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Anyway, Aerith's Knight is also giving me scum readings, becuase he's so adament on trying to discover qwerty's role. Personally I think that would be a mistake. He also went after Dynast way too hard, he's reasons seemed made up and stupid the moment I read them, I really thought he was just trying to frame him
Wow, GoBo, you're so observant! That's a good point regarding qwerty and Dynast. I won't vote for him just yet, but he moved up on my list after you've said that. Good Job!

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 12:47 AM
I've never liked AK's reasons for suspecting me, either. They seem to be based on the alledged fact that I am "playing differently" despite the fact that nobody seems able to explain to me precisely what I am doing differently. Heck, even if I am playing a bit differently, playing as a night kill immune guy or a doctor needs a different style from playing as cop.

It just seems like he's not willing to commit himself to suspecting me fully, just keeping me as a background suspect ready to jump on if everyone else does, and he can say "see? I always suspected that guy!".

Levian
04-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Okay, it seems most of us are keen on doing the cop test, haven't seen anyone negative towards it anyway, so I'm just going to place my vote on AK then, as I said I would earlier. If he flips scum we can definitely learn something from his death.

##Vote: Aerith's Knight

Aerith's Knight
04-05-2008, 12:59 AM
I cant freaking believe this. I do absolutely nothing wrong for once, and people suspect me anyway.

Im the freaking doctor. Why on earth do you think im suspisious.. because all the blame is gonna come on me when if i pick the wrong person to protect.

I dont know what is coming over you all suddenly, but if you want to lynch me, fine.. its not like you all actually listen to me.. Even though i said for the millionth time that i didnt suspect DK!

I cant believe that every game you suspect me for no reason, without even a slightest bit of proof, when loads of suspisious people are posting things that dont add up at all.

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 01:00 AM
AK this is why I hate playing with you. You genuinely seem susipicious with the way you post, and the moment you get 2 votes you blow a hissy fit.

Anyway, I don't believe your roleclaim, my vote is staying.

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 01:00 AM
Doctor, eh? Who did you protect last night, AK?

Levian
04-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Well, ain't this game just full of surprises. Doctor is the most convenient roleclaim too seeing as we have two wannabe cops running around and we all know there's a doctor in the game.

Aerith's Knight
04-05-2008, 01:02 AM
myself of course. Smartest thing a doctor can do on night one. Same that a cop investigates himself on night one.

you wonder why im pissed? DK asks me a question.. had i not answered it, you wouldve thought it suspisious, i answered it, and still you find me suspisious because of it.

@Levian: I thought id just say it now, so i can rub in how -not intelligent- everyone is acting once again when its over.

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 01:04 AM
First off,

Dynast-Kid you are not escaping me tomorrow!

lol.

Second, I'm agreeing with Boko's logic on AK, as you can see from my posts before Bokos mentioning it.

Finally, re-reading Del he seems quite suspicious as well. If Psy does in fact turn out to be the cop, Del is my new priority. Cause he, like Psy, was trying to get out of an investigation while at some point saying to investigate him.

And if Psy is infact Cop, him doing the same very well seems like it was bait to me. So my current Idea is lynch AK today, go with the plan for tonight, and if Psy is cop, Del is the next target.

Well, perhaps after laddy. Depends if we can dertimine both of their roles.

Edit: Damn role claim.

Okay, if no other doctor speaks up, I really don't see a reason not to believe AK.

Edit2:

Oh crap, yes there is.

If he isn't the Doc, the only solid proof is doc claiming. That happens, he can't safely protect our little test dummy as he may get offed himself. A bad blow for the town. WTF do we do now?

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 01:10 AM
Do we even know if there is a doctor? We've already seen a Bodyguard killed. A bodyguard and a doctor might be too much for just a 12 man game.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Hi I'm back.

I don't think AK is scum and I'm not going to vote for him today.

I also think Psychotic is full of crap.

I think this 'test' is stupid but you guys do what you want. We have no idea what will happen in the night so banking on this 'test' seems more scummy than moving on and using what people are saying to make mafia connections. Seems like its more of a distraction to me.

If you are gonna vote for me then at least be honest and say "I am not gonna vote for ed because I don't like his play style" rather than a lame reason like that which there are plenty of others that have done less...by not posting or playing at all. Why not vote for Sir Lancealot instead?

Is 'not contributing' considered your playing style? If so then I guess I do have a problem with it. Don't worry, I have Sir Lance<b>a</b>lot in my crosshairs too, but I am focusing on you because when he posts they are at least more than one sentence, and they are providing some insight. Up until this one you've basically been doing nothing, which I think could be the perfect mafia ploy to get you by since it's just 'ed being ed'.

<b>##Unvote: edczxcvbnm
##Vote: Psychotic</b>

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 01:13 AM
Okay, if AK isn't the real doc, real doc don't reveal yourself and go with the plan.

No lynching AK tonight either in case he's telling the truth.

My vote is find a new target, and I'd say that be Del Murder as he was #2 on my list.

By doing this though, I pray to god Psy is the cop. If anything Del flipping scum will at least lend more credit to Psy in My opinion, especially if our little friend can get Psy off with his words of wisdom.

Any takers on Plan B?

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 01:13 AM
I do not believe that we only had a bodyguard and no doc. Bodyguard protection only works 1 time, and we lose a townie in the process. Not really that great of a role for the town. I believe AK. I never thought he was scum beforehand, and I don't think so now.

I'm pretty sure Psychotic is the mafia and he is going to win.

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 01:14 AM
We have no idea what will happen in the night so banking on this 'test' seems more scummy than moving on and using what people are saying to make mafia connections. Seems like its more of a distraction to me.That's great and all, except you haven't voted for me because of what I've said or because of any connections - or if you have, you haven't actually stated any.

We all know you're just voting for me for being Psychotic, just like you're only voting for ed for being ed. And it's the perfect excuse if and when either of us flip town, too. "Psy is a threat! ed is dumb! It's not my fault they're town!" You, sir, are looking scummier by the hour.

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 01:15 AM
Crap we have way too many roleclaims too early. One of these people who've roleclaimed has lied imo.

I'll be back when I actually have a solid opinion.

EDIT: TOO MANY POSTS...

I dun know this day is confusing... I'll be back with some thoughts.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 01:21 AM
That's great and all, except you haven't voted for me because of what I've said or because of any connections - or if you have, you haven't actually stated any.

That's part true and part false. Yes, I have not made any connections between you and lom. But my vote has <b>everything</b> to do with what you have been saying. I know what you're trying to do, and it's working. I'm not the type to go back and quote 15 posts to prove my point. So that would show my lack of evidence. Those of you who suspect me and my motives, please give me the credit of going back through what I've said and determine if I am not using what Psychotic has said to vote for him.

I'll try to post a recap:
-The C O P thing in his early posts seems a little too convenient
-He was very quick to vote for Laddy after he was outed by him, and I think the town Psychotic would have tried to bait him more before going for the vote
-He's way too accepting of this 'test' when the likely result is him being killed in the night, I think the cop Psychotic would have found another way

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 01:23 AM
Well, in case I don't make it back in time do to my gaming,
##vote Del Murder

I also encourage unvoting AK, but I can't really stop you guys if thats what you want to do, but if you support the Qwerts plan, I think it's in everyones best Interest to leave AK alone for the day, and see how things play out tomorrow.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Can I ask why I am #2 on your list (and now #1) neo?

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Right now, Del or Psychotic seem to be best candidates for scum. I'm willing to overlook AK for now, because no other Doc called.

My problem, is they are both registering as scum to me.

Del, went after Dynast just as badly, if not worse then AK, and didn't vote for the only confirmed scum. Psychotic did.

On the other hand, Psychotic hasn't done his normal bang-up job (extreme questioning, convincing arguments) that he normally does as town, but I think based on connections I've seen, Del is the better choice for my vote.

## Vote: Del Murder

qwertysaur
04-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Del, why do you think my test is stupid?

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 01:35 AM
Well, I'd put you at number two, as explained in the earlier post, the whole tactic of "Go ahead and investigate me, but I'm going to try to convince you to investigate someone else", same reason I was getting suspicious of Psy and wanted him investigated over you.

Before this whole Cop thing, you and Psy hit #1 on my list with the Dynast flip of Townie.

I switched over to AK after Gobo's post, one who I suspected a little, but not to much'.

I'd listed you as #2 suspect today simply because I'm hoping the plan can work, and don't want to risk loosing the cop.

Another thing I didn't quite want to bring up, (Though now I think I won't have a choice) is that I believe them most logical choice DK would make as a body gaurd is to protect Psy. As has been said, he has a target on his back.

And if he is a smart townie, DK would want him to live. If Psy was Mafia or not targeted, nothing would happen to DK.

So by protecting Psy as a Body Gaurd, DK would either ensure his own safety or the safety of the town. For this reason, I'm willing to gamble on Psy being town and put you up on my suspect list for the same reason Psy was, trying to dodge a cop investigation.

I know this is a bit of a gamble, as this is based soley on my speculation of what DK would do, but I don't have much else to go on.

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 01:39 AM
So you're voting for me for mystery reasons that you refuse to state? How on earth am I supposed to offer an explanation of what it is I am supposed to have done if you won't even tell me what it is that I have done? Or maybe that's what you want, so it'll be easier to sell this lynch to the town. The only thing you've got on me is Laddy's investigation, which, as we all know, is not guaranteed, and tomorrow that issue will be settled once and for all.

And why are you so scared about qwerty's plan that you deem it "stupid" when you don't even know his role? It because you know I'll pass the test? You know what I think? I think you're a mafia framer. That's why you set up the investigation on me on day one. Cop claims, says "Oh hi guys, Psy is guilty!". Psy gets lynched. "Oh, how very rotten of you to lie to us like that! How DARE you get a valuable townie lynched!" proclaims Del Murder, sending the newly claimed cop to the noose. It was just really bad luck on your part that I happened to be the cop, but luckily Laddy, either paranoid or insane, was your saving grace, which is why you've tried to ram this lynch of me home all day.

You condemn me for quickly voting for Laddy...but you quickly voted for me. A case of the pot calling the kettle black! Oh, and as for connections, how's this for one?
I think you guys are making a mistake with lom, however we'll see. I still maintain that ed is the most logical choice. Losing lom will not make or break the game, and day 1s are a waste anyway.Yes yes, Del Murder is a smart player, he wouldn't allow himself to be connected to a scum mate on day one! ...which is exactly what we'd all think and he's more than well aware of that fact. As a final note on this quote the logic behind the "logical choice" is that ed is ed. Hmm. Okay.

I think you know your mafia team is finished, and that you just want to get me lynched to stop me crowing about beating you because you think I'm a cocky little :skull::skull::skull::skull: (I will not deny that I am, either!) and you don't like that. And now is your only chance, because tomorrow there will be no doubt that I am the cop.

##vote: Del Murder

Levian
04-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Because he's too chicken to go for his #1, Del. In case he flips Doctor.

I don't know what's scummier, Del. As it stands right now, you're the only one who doesn't want to go through with the test. You seemed to be for it earlier today, why the sudden change of heart?

I'm going to keep my vote, I want to see more opinions on that, especially going to be looking for the opinion of the possibly actual doctor.

WhatVVB
04-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Greetings passengers, this is your co-pilot speaking. Since 2000X is at work right now, I guess I'll update the vote count.

Vote Count

(2)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm, Del Murder
(2)Aerith's Knight: Levian
(3)Del Murder: Goldenboko, NeoCracker, Psychotic

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 01:43 AM
The mafia will kill one of you during the night and the result will be made useless. If I was mafia that's what I would do.

If I was mafia...let's play that game.

If I was mafia I wouldn't be so adamant about getting Psychotic. You think going after the most notorious player in this game wouldn't put a target on my back? I would have agreed to this stupid test, lynched AK the doc, and killed Psycho in the night. So much easier that way.

If I was mafia I wouldn't suck at it this badly. I'm not saying I would win hands down, but I wouldn't get my ass lynched on day freakin two.

If I was mafia I would have an elaborate plan with layers upon layers of trickery. That's not what's happening here. What's happening here is 'Oh Del Murder is acting like a scum lets go lynch him because he sucks at it'.

qwerty, I am appealing to you here. You think for yourself and don't get brainwashed in the thread, and I respect that. Do you really think if Del Murder was a mafia he would be playing this type of game?

Aerith's Knight
04-05-2008, 01:45 AM
Because he's too chicken to go for his #1, Del. In case he flips Doctor.

I don't know what's scummier, Del. As it stands right now, you're the only one who doesn't want to go through with the test. You seemed to be for it earlier today, why the sudden change of heart?

I'm going to keep my vote, I want to see more opinions on that, especially going to be looking for the opinion of the possibly actual doctor.

Actually, if he is what i think he is, a watcher, then i am opposed to it as well, as in the o so many reasons i have stated before. Unless he had some huge changes in that role(as i dont think a c9 game would have newly created roles), then any possible outcome of this test would be fruitless, because it would bare no results.

And his reluctance to post his role, when this basically is a townie roleclaim(and having explained his role already), seems very strange.

The mafia will kill one of you during the night and the result will be made useless. If I was mafia that's what I would do.

Thank you, finally someone actually listening to me. And he is one of the least active players too.

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 01:46 AM

If I was mafia...let's play that game.

If I was mafia I wouldn't be so adamant about getting Psychotic. You think going after the most notorious player in this game wouldn't put a target on my back? I would have agreed to this stupid test, lynched AK the doc, and killed Psycho in the night. So much easier that way.

If I was mafia I wouldn't suck at it this badly. I'm not saying I would win hands down, but I wouldn't get my ass lynched on day freakin two.

If I was mafia I would have an elaborate plan with layers upon layers of trickery. That's not what's happening here. What's happening here is 'Oh Del Murder is acting like a scum lets go lynch him because he sucks at it'.

qwerty, I am appealing to you here. You think for yourself and don't get brainwashed in the thread, and I respect that. Do you really think if Del Murder was a mafia he would be playing this type of game?

I don't buy the "if I was mafia" as a main defense. That doesn't convince me at all, seeing as I feel the best mafians always act like the best townies. I think my vote shall stay :mog:

EDIT: @AK: This isn't a C9. And I don't understand your way of thinking. 'Claiming his town...? SCUM!' All members of this game claim their town. Lynching because they say they're town is stupid.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 01:47 AM

I never wanted to go though with it, and I always thought it was stupid. I only said it wasn't before to see what the reactions would be. If you don't believe me, feel free to lynch me to find out that it was the truth. I could use the extra time to do the CK contest anyway.

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 01:50 AM
....God damn you people I have a video game to get to.

Yes Del Murder. If you played the same way every time, people will catch on quick and figure you out in a heartbeat game after game. I would assume a smart Del would, occasionally, try to play differently.

You being smarter then this and trying out a new strategy and slipping up are equally possible in my opinion.

Aerith's Knight
04-05-2008, 01:51 AM
[

I don't buy the "if I was mafia" as a main defense. That doesn't convince me at all, seeing as I feel the best mafians always act like the best townies. I think my vote shall stay :mog:

EDIT: @AK: This isn't a C9. And I don't understand your way of thinking. 'Claiming his town...? SCUM!' All members of this game claim their town. Lynching because they say they're town is stupid.

Did i ever say to lynch him? NO!

It would be like saying, hey, im town and i can protect one person at night, but im not roleclaiming. whats the point? All he is creating right now is confusion in whether or not the test is possible.. am i supposed to just take his word for it?

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 01:52 AM
f I was mafia...let's play that game.

If I was mafia I would have an elaborate plan with layers upon layers of trickery. That's not what's happening here. What's happening here is 'Oh Del Murder is acting like a scum lets go lynch him because he sucks at it'.This, gentlemen, is the very definition of WIFOM. (http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=WIFOM)

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Then you don't know me very well at all.

The only reason I care about dying is because I feel as though I'm a good player and I can help find the scum. I'm a vanilla town and have no special role so in that sense the town is not too worse off without me.

I'm disappointed that you guys think I would suck this bad. Disappointed almost to the point of doing something mean. But we'll see if it comes to that.

Psycho: I don't know what the hell that is supposed to be.

Psychotic, how confident are you that I am mafia? Are you willing to ask the town to lynch you tomorrow if I flip vanilla?

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Calling someone susipicious is implying that he would be a good choice for lynching. No, that would be completely different. Every game I've seen you want to call someone on roleclaiming for saying, "I'm a man of the town, so I don't get______________". You have to ignore those comments, as they will be made by town (Dynast), and scum alike. But you get hung up on them, and actually use them to call suspicion.

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 02:01 AM
Psycho: I don't know what the hell that is supposed to be.It's a logical fallacy. If X was scum then he'd do Y. But, being scum, X knows you'll think he'd do Y, so he does Z. But X knows you think he'd do Z, so he does Y. etc. etc. It's just circular and proves nothing.
Psychotic, how confident are you that I am mafia? Are you willing to ask the town to lynch you tomorrow if I flip vanilla?Yes, I am. I will vote for myself first thing tomorrow if you are town, and then we shall get on with the test. It's up to the town to decide if the test or my other actions clear me from the blame of seeing a townsperson lynch. None of that will happen, though, because I believe you to be scum.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 02:11 AM
Yes, I am. I will vote for myself first thing tomorrow if you are town, and then we shall get on with the test. It's up to the town to decide if the test or my other actions clear me from the blame of seeing a townsperson lynch. None of that will happen, though, because I believe you to be scum.
Works for me! You're so good at this though I bet you'd find a way to squirm out of it.

Here's another reason why the 'test' might not work: What if qwerty and Psychotic are mafia and working together? There's just too many assumptions here and you all fail for ever wanting to go along with it to begin with.

Here's what I propose: Continue to investigate people normally. Eventually the faker will show up. Or see what I see that Psychotic is the faker and lynch him. :monster:

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 02:15 AM
God, I'm tempted to to say my thoughts on the plan just to prove to you people that it can in fact work. But if I'm right, I can't really say what said plan is without ruining it.

But so long as doc protects the target as suggested, along with the alleged cops, this can work out.

Aerith's Knight
04-05-2008, 02:18 AM
Unless qwerty actually tells me what the plan is, i plan to protect myself, as everyone now knows im the doctor.. im not going ahead with a plan i think will fail, when qwerty wont explain himself properly..

he could be mafia.. so that i protect mafia while he kills me..

im not that stupid.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 02:18 AM
But so long as doc protects the target as suggested, along with the alleged cops, this can work out.
How can the doc protect all three? How come no one entertains the possibility that this is all a big distraction by the mafia to get the real cop or doctor?

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 02:23 AM
Who said anything about protecting all three?

I just said the target.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 02:24 AM
Unless qwerty actually tells me what the plan is, i plan to protect myself, as everyone now knows im the doctor.. im not going ahead with a plan i think will fail, when qwerty wont explain himself properly..

he could be mafia.. so that i protect mafia while he kills me..

im not that stupid.
AK, you have to think very smartly about who you protect tonight. If you get it right you can put the mafia's plans away. You have a chance here to be the hero of this game and put away the doubts I have had about your ability. It's up to you man. It's kind of funny that you're the one I believe the most at this point.

qwertysaur
04-05-2008, 02:27 AM
You really want know a little more about my role, then fine. I still want my role to be a secret, but it is one of the following, I am either a Bulletproof Town or a Miller. I am not a watcher, I don't even have an investigative role.

I play mafia differently than most people, I weave paths and trap mafia in their own words. My plan is taking advantage of Psy and Laddy not knowing which role I am. So while I may die, will the mafia take the 50/50 chance that they waste a kill on me, when they can pick off another townie? I ask that if you actually have the role that I am not, do not claim your role. Tomorrow Psy and Laddy will give their result at the same time, and I will be able to see if one of them is wrong.

So Psy and Laddy, set up a time to post your results, and whichever one of you is mafia, pray you get the correct answer. If you are wrong, say hello to the lynch. If you don't comply, say hello to the lynch. You walked right into my trap, thank you.

AK, you say I was inactive and I explained my role, I said nothing about my role. All I said was that i had a plan, and Psy and Laddy agreed to it. You are the one who said I was a watcher. I play differently then most people. On day one, I am very quiet, but I do watch what is going on in the thread. I see you are reluctant to trust me, but you will just have to trust. I know I am town.

I will ask again, please stop speculating on my role.

Sir Lancealot
04-05-2008, 02:30 AM
Here's another reason why the 'test' might not work: What if qwerty and Psychotic are mafia and working together? There's just too many assumptions here and you all fail for ever wanting to go along with it to begin with.

Won't work like that. If qwerty and Psy or Laddy are both Mafia, the one that is Mafia will say that qwerty is innocent and the one who isn't Mafia will say guilty. Qwerty will say he is town, and get us to lynch the one who said he is guilty. If normal cop, we know he is lying.

Of course this doesn't work if qwerty=town.

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 02:30 AM
Oh, and btw, the whole "Mafia could be wanting the real cop and doctor" thing has just happened. One of those two is the cop, and unless AK is mafia, they know who the doctor is.

Though as said, since this plan, thanks to AK, will likely fail, I'm more then happy to lynch Psy on the chance you flip Town.

Though really, back to game for at least 2 hours.

I'm tired of not having my dosage of MAna.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 02:33 AM
Haha, I had a feeling he was Miller. But a Miller could be a clever claim for a mafia. Anyway, if he's telling the truth and I figured it out, you better believe Psychotic did too. And they could also be working together.

Town members I am pretty sure of right now:
AK
Levian
Boko

I have a very important question for the moderator that I may not get the answer to. Does the mafia have day access to their secret forum, or night access only?

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 02:36 AM
AK, you have to think very smartly about who you protect tonight. If you get it right you can put the mafia's plans away. You have a chance here to be the hero of this game and put away the doubts I have had about your ability. It's up to you man. It's kind of funny that you're the one I believe the most at this point.Oh come on now. Why don't you tell Levian he's not short, but of medium height next? :p
Haha, I had a feeling he was Miller. But a Miller could be a clever claim for a mafia. Anyway, if he's telling the truth and I figured it out, you better believe Psychotic did too. And they could also be working together.Actually I thought he might have been the Bus Driver.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 02:36 AM

Won't work like that. If qwerty and Psy or Laddy are both Mafia, the one that is Mafia will say that qwerty is innocent and the one who isn't Mafia will say guilty. Qwerty will say he is town, and get us to lynch the one who said he is guilty. If normal cop, we know he is lying.

Of course this doesn't work if qwerty=town.
Uh, if two of them are mafia then the third person who is the real cop will be killed during the night. That's an easy move. However, there is a chance of protection, which makes it a risky move on their part. So that's why I think this is a distant theory and the prevailing one is that Psychotic is the only mafia in the triangle and his other goon is off somewhere flying under the radar (ed perhaps).

Also please be aware that there is possibility of mafia godfather in this game. Yes it's complicated!

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 02:39 AM
.... I need vote count to decide what I'm going to do here, because I'm still sitting fence for voting for Del Murder, or Psychotic. (I know I already have a vote for Del)

Aerith's Knight
04-05-2008, 02:44 AM
No qwerty, its somewhat good that you said this, because now i wont waste my protection on you. And i am deeply sorry that i cant be dumb enough to fall for something like that.

Now I'm going to have to think really hard here and figure out who to protect, but seeing as I dont know which one is the real doctor, i doubt it will be one of them. Unless I catch one of them on something.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 02:45 AM
You got to vote too, man.

Boko: Pretty sure the votecount hasn't changed since last time, but that count may be messed up because it shows AK with two votes and Levian the only one voting for him. However, I think the other votes are correct.

Sir Lancealot
04-05-2008, 02:46 AM
Uh, if two of them are mafia then the third person who is the real cop will be killed during the night.
But that would most likely get the other lynched.

Also please be aware that there is possibility of mafia godfather in this game. Yes it's complicated!

I was aware of possible roles he could be, I just mention them because I don't know who the doc is going to protect.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 02:48 AM
Uh, if two of them are mafia then the third person who is the real cop will be killed during the night.
But that would most likely get the other lynched.

Do not doubt their ability to talk themselves out of something like that.

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 02:51 AM
fuck.

I hate saying something that looks like I support a chain lynch but... At the moment it seems to me like either Del, or Psychotic is scum. I don't think they're both innocent, and I sure as hell don't think they're both guilty.

We have a call saying that Psychotic is guilty, and soon thereafter, a call saying Psychotic is a cop.

I think lynching Psychotic will help me sort out who is scum, and who isn't. I don't think killing Del Murder will.

Therefore.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Psychotic

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 02:52 AM
Do not doubt their ability to talk themselves out of something like that.Then let's all agree right now to lynch the other one if the real cop dies in the night. Problem solved.

Sir Lancealot
04-05-2008, 02:52 AM
Uh, if two of them are mafia then the third person who is the real cop will be killed during the night.But that would most likely get the other lynched.

Do not doubt their ability to talk themselves out of something like that.

I was talking more about Laddy, as I don't know how well he plays. Also, I should have said could, not would.

Edit:
Then let's all agree right now to lynch the other one if the real cop dies in the night. Problem solved.

If you are both cops, the Mafia could use that to their advantage.

qwertysaur
04-05-2008, 02:53 AM
No qwerty, its somewhat good that you said this, because now i wont waste my protection on you. And i am deeply sorry that i cant be dumb enough to fall for something like that.

Now I'm going to have to think really hard here and figure out who to protect, but seeing as I dont know which one is the real doctor, i doubt it will be one of them. Unless I catch one of them on something.

??? I hope you meant cop and not doctor.

Sir Lancealot
04-05-2008, 02:57 AM

It's good I'm not the only one who saw that.

qwertysaur
04-05-2008, 03:20 AM
Del, what have I done to lose your trust?

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 03:34 AM
You have not lost my trust. For me right now you are on the bubble. I cannot rule out the possibility that you and Psychotic are working together (or you and someone else perhaps, how better way to get the town's trust than propose this test?). Right now I'm just trying to get all my theories out there in case I am lynched so that the town has things to think about the next day, because my lynch should prove that I am not a crackpot.

I would still like to know if the mafia forum is open during the day. If it isn't, I would believe you more, because I don't think a plan like yours was something that the mafia planned last night.

You also have to admit that Miller is a pretty convenient claim for a mafia (sorry man, I can't believe bulletproof is in this game, it's too powerful).

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 03:44 AM
I've always wondered why you and Miriel thought bulletproof was so incredibly powerful.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 03:49 AM
It takes a big advantage out of the mafia's hands, their ability to kill. If you would like to discuss this further, we can do so in one of the GC mafia threads. Right now I want people focused on the day at hand.

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 03:57 AM
Maybe we'll discuss it when the game is over! My main reason for asking is that you don't think qwerty is Bulletproof because it's too powerful, and I really don't buy that because I don't think it's as powerful as you are making out. I guess it's up to the other players to decide for themselves if they think it's too powerful when they think about qwerty's alignment. :monster:

Aerith's Knight
04-05-2008, 04:26 AM

yeah yeah, i wrote that in a hurry.. you understood what i meant though, presume.

Fine, ill vote. I still cant make my descision in Laddy vs Psy, until Laddy gets back, so im gonna go for inactivity.

##vote: Edczxcvbnm

This will prob change when either Ed gets back or Laddy gives his explination. I dont want to make the same mistake you all make and vote the one that actually posts.

Laddy
04-05-2008, 04:27 AM
Looks like I need a vote, So I'm tossing it at myself to prevent animosity.

##Vote: Laddy
I can only hope I'm sane, if I'm not, that's just :skull::skull::skull::skull: perfect. I still belive I'm right 'bout Psy. I just need to rely on my sanity.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 04:29 AM
If you believe you are right, why don't you vote for him? None of this is making any sense now!

Voting for yourself doesn't do anything to help your sanity, man. :screwy:

Laddy
04-05-2008, 04:34 AM
True, true. But I'll need Psy later to test my own sanity. If it's just a Mafia lie, well, I'm screwed. Besides, I promised I'd take qwerty's test... for now.

qwertysaur
04-05-2008, 04:34 AM
Yes, miller would be convenient for the mafia, and bulletproof is a strong role. I think that most of the town went along with my plan because nobody else came up with a plan. I am willing to die for the town if it is needed, although I think I would be more helpful alive.

Edit: Laddy, what do you mean "for now"?

Laddy
04-05-2008, 04:36 AM
Nothing, just being an asshole. I'm going for your test.

qwertysaur
04-05-2008, 04:39 AM
Nothing, just being an asshole. I'm going for your test.
Good, so talk with Psy about what time you two will post your results. Remember to post them at the same time. :p

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 04:42 AM
True, true. But I'll need Psy later to test my own sanity. If it's just a Mafia lie, well, I'm screwed. Besides, I promised I'd take qwerty's test... for now.
You could test your sanity now by lynching him. I don't think Cop, Insane Cop, and Miller are all in this game. It is possible but that would be a mindfuck for the town.

You might just be trying to cover your butt. Then does that mean the Psychotic investigation was a mafia ploy? I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 04:43 AM
How about tomorrow we just wait for when me and Laddy are online at the same time, and decide upon a time then.

If I even make it to tomorrow, that is. Frankly, I think it's blatantly obvious that Del is scum, and lord knows I've tried to convince you all of what I am, but at the end of the day there are only so many towns' asses I can single-handedly save. :monster:

(cocky yes yes!)

qwertysaur
04-05-2008, 04:46 AM
Ok then, I have another question I would like to ask.

Del and Laddy, what would you do if Psy really is the cop?

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 04:46 AM
It's blatantly obvious? Really? Is it just because I've been going after you, or did I do something else?

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 04:48 AM
It's blatantly obvious? Really? Is it just because I've been going after you, or did I do something else?I kind of made this big ass post explaining why. No need to post it again! :choc2:

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 04:51 AM
oh also if I get lynched I guess it's worthless to investigate qwerty 'cause if Laddy is scum he's going to claim guilty (and paranoid) all the way, and if he's town then he'll get guilty no matter what too. Still, assuming he is town, I guess it's worth it for him to check up on Del Murder to see if Laddy is insane rather than paranoid, but I doubt there'd be regular and insane in the same game but you never know!

qwertysaur
04-05-2008, 04:53 AM
(3)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm, Del Murder, Goldenboko
(2)Del Murder: NeoCracker, Psychotic
(1)Aerith's Knight: Levian
(1)edczxcvbnm: Aerith's Knight
(1)Laddy: Laddy

With 10 Alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Not Voting:
qwertyxsora, Sir Lancealot

oops, missed a vote.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 04:56 AM
Ok then, I have another question I would like to ask.

Del and Laddy, what would you do if Psy really is the cop?
This depends on how we found out. I would assume it was because he got lynched, since it seems to be him or me at this point.

This also assumes I live to the next day (and if Psy was lynched as cop, it would be stupid to not let me live). In that case I would wonder why he played it out the way he did, because I think Psy the real cop would have more fight left in him. I don't think he would have used such an obvious tell on day 1, and I don't think he would have made any of the rash decisions he made during the day. Or maybe this was the best play and I was just too blinded by who he is to accept it.

In any case I would accept the fact that I was completely wrong and and then accept my inevitable noose. However, I would not do so without trying to drag the day out as long as possible and posting as many as my thoughts as I could (though even after I flip town, who would believe my crackpot theories at this point), so that once you all find out that I sincerely wanted the town to win, you might heed my words more closely (but not too closely, see: the psychotic blunder), and give me some freakin credit for not being so obvious a mafia.

If I was mafia, I am not so cocky to say I would make it to the end, or that my team would win. But I would like to think that my demise would come when my allegiance was at a 'maybe' standpoint, and not the 'obvious' scum that Psychotic proposes at the moment.

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 04:58 AM
I love that two of the people who have voted for me have voted for me for being me and nothing more. You can bet your bottom dollar that if I'd made the posts that Laddy had, and Laddy made the posts I had, their votes would still be for me.

I guess I just can't play in smaller mafia games. God knows I'd have the hell investigated me on Day One anyway, which would make being mafia unplayable. YOU GUYS HAVE RUINED MY LIFE :weep:

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 05:00 AM
Del Murder, you say you think you would make it as a mafia beyond Day 2 and you deserve credit. Well :skull::skull::skull::skull:, you've been talking about how wonderful and fabulous and what a huge threat I've been all game - apparently moreso than yourself, as you encouraged for my own investigation on Day 1 rather than yours. If I'm so good, how come I supposedly got caught out on Day 2? Exactly. Your argument and logic is flawed.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 05:02 AM
I love that two of the people who have voted for me have voted for me for being me and nothing more. You can bet your bottom dollar that if I'd made the posts that Laddy had, and Laddy made the posts I had, their votes would still be for me.

I guess I just can't play in smaller mafia games. God knows I'd have the hell investigated me on Day One anyway, which would make being mafia unplayable. YOU GUYS HAVE RUINED MY LIFE :weep:
You keep saying that and I keep telling you that you are wrong. I'm not going to do it again. There are things you could have done that made me believe you, however you didn't do them.

I am starting to feel bad for you though. I really hope you aren't the cop because I don't want you to have this label in all the other games you play. You make games fun and interesting and I'm almost willing to suckup everything I said and give you another chance, because you are Psychotic.

Sorry man, I don't feel like arguing any more. We could do this all night, I know, and I'd rather read the CK entries. You can see this as avoiding the issue if you want but you've truthfully taken the fight out of me.

Town, it is up to you. If you want to vote for Psychotic, do so. If you want to vote for me, go for it. If you want to vote for someone else, I will entertain other targets other than: AK, Laddy, qwerty, Gobo, or Levian at this point.

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 05:03 AM
Oh you just want me around to draw the heat from you ya big softie. :aimkiss:

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 05:10 AM
I will not deny that part of me wants to see you lynched as the scum just so I could stand up and say that I BEAT the great Psychotic. Maybe that desire is blinding me right now.

You could say that the argument that I am scum wanting to BEAT the cop Psychotic would work too. But frankly I would not want to tangle with you during the day when I had something to hide. It would be much easier and just as fulfilling to shoot you. :D

Argh I said I wouldn't argue any more!

Laddy
04-05-2008, 05:20 AM
If Psy was cop? Then I must be insane cop.

Ah, people wanna see me go after Psy, fine.

##Unvote: Laddy

##Vote: Psychotic

I love you to death, Psy. It's all in the game.

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 05:26 AM
If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

qwertysaur
04-05-2008, 05:29 AM
OK laddy, you just tripped. Why go along with my plan and try to kill Psy, who would be caught with my plan?

Bahamut2000X
04-05-2008, 05:32 AM
Vote Count

(3)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm, Del Murder, Laddy
(2)Aerith's Knight: Levian
(3)Del Murder: Goldenboko, NeoCracker, Psychotic

18 hours remain until night (6:15 PM EST).

Aerith's Knight
04-05-2008, 05:35 AM
I can agree to this. This is a solid and proven town strategy. Two people roleclaim, you lynch one, and if it turns out to be true, you lynch the other.

Finally something that i can relate to. I wonder how this is going to turn out.. Its going to be a tough call on who to protect today.

Your plan doesnt work now that you said you were a miller qwerty. Anyway, this method fits in my view here, although i would have liked Laddy to post more.. It wouldve given me a better idea of who's who.

##unvote: edczxcvbnm
##vote: Physchotic

Besides being absent and strangely quick in voting, Del Murder hasnt claimed the same role as someone else, which gives him that slight edge in my opinion.

edit: Bahamut, the tally is awfully wrong again.

edit2: Why isnt my vote even on there?

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 05:39 AM
B2KX your vote count is unaccurate. GB voted for me making my total 4, AK just voted for me making it five, and as this is my last mafia game on EoFF, I think nobody deserves the final killing blow on me more than myself so here's the required six.

##unvote
##vote: Psychotic

Nice work on figuring out my bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:, Del. :lol: I gave it my best shot but eh what can you do! At least I went down kicking and screaming.

Also demanding that a specific person be investigated on day 1 is unbelieviably stupid. You'll see why when you see my role ;)

Adios.

PS: My scum mate(s) (maybe there's one left, maybe there's more!) told me to call you all homos and say that you're all fucking dead. So, y'know. You're all homos and you're all fucking dead.

Laddy
04-05-2008, 05:39 AM
EDIT: HOLY :skull::skull::skull::skull:! I WAS RIGHT!

Aerith's Knight
04-05-2008, 05:40 AM
Ok that sounds like ed to me..

now, does anyone feel like apoligizing to me now, for having to make me roleclaim..

Still Laddy, the descision and lack of posts by you on this day caused all the problems.. I think you are about as competent as this cop:
http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/4/4/4/t_babyburritom_0d6813e.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/4/4/f_babyburritom_0d6813e.jpg&srv=img33)

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 05:52 AM
An empty victory, if it means that Psychotic won't play any more. :(

Aerith's Knight
04-05-2008, 06:03 AM
He'll be back for the next game.

Laddy
04-05-2008, 06:05 AM
Sorry, I was piled with work. But I'll be here more, I swearz.

OMG, a burrito!? LOL!

edczxcvbnm
04-05-2008, 06:20 AM
Qwertys role must be Bulletproof mafia if he is telling the truth on those 2 roles. I am the Miller.

*vanishes into the night*

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 06:21 AM
hey fags I didn't kill myself to end discussion just so you could continue yapping! :twak:

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 06:23 AM
You can do you own death scene and close the thread if you want. :monster:

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 06:25 AM
Haha, naw, I wanna see what B2K has cooked up for me! But in order to save the suspense, I'm the Mafia Framer. Naturally I would've framed qwerty tonight and I would've claimed I was roleblocked the next day.

Laddy
04-05-2008, 06:30 AM
Psy, you were a great player, it just sucks when everyone suspects you. Good Job!

Aerith's Knight
04-05-2008, 06:30 AM
Qwertys role must be Bulletproof mafia if he is telling the truth on those 2 roles. I am the Miller.

*vanishes into the night*

Hmm.. yeah right.. cop, doctor, miller and bulletproof townie in an 11 player game?.. that would have to be like all of the town power roles.

plus, miller and bulletproof? isnt that like overkill?

and another plus? Why say it when it has absolutely no reason right now.

edczxcvbnm
04-05-2008, 06:34 AM
So that laddy can investigate qwerty and so that there is 1 town member that we know not to kill if it comes up as town...I guess XD I don't know dude XD

I will come up mafia no matter what and if everyone wants to lynch me that is fine. But I will point out that I voted for psy very early on today ;D

I might not be much of a help but I think doing stuff like this is far more humorous XD

qwertysaur
04-05-2008, 06:36 AM
It is technically night time, so stop talking about the game. We will have plenty of time day 3.

edczxcvbnm
04-05-2008, 06:41 AM
Why? Because you don't want to be investigated!!111!

Psychotic
04-05-2008, 06:43 AM
edczxcvbnm, how DARE you vote for me! I am not another bump on your path to greatness!

but yeah I think the thread should be closed. B2KX, PM a mod (preferably Del if he's online!) to get this thing unlocked when you want to post my death.

I suggest the rest of you send in your night actions!

Bahamut2000X
04-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Ah geez you all killed off Psy like an hour after I go to bed. :rolleyes2

"I'm a cop and I know who is scum!" declared Laddy. "This can not be so! For I am the REAL cop" exclaimed Psychotic! A battle of wits ensued "Dear me! There can not be TWO cops!" thought Del. Psychotic lied and lied his way out, when suddenly Del said "I see through your lies you mafia scum!". The town rallied against him and began to chase after Psychotic, they got him trapped between a seemingly well placed large wall and a mob of angry townsfolk. Psychotic grabbed his gun and pointed it at the town "If I go down I'm taking you with me!" Psychotic shouted all for naught when debris from a Pinto that had gotten blasted into orbit, went straight through his head. Poor poor Psychotic, he was a Mafia Framer who liked to lie, now he only lies in a ditch outside jolly 'ole London.

Psychotic was played a Mafia Framer. Thanks for playing Psychotic!

What's left of night actions go!

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 01:58 PM
And I'm two for two with my votes baby :cool:

Aerith's Knight
04-05-2008, 02:31 PM
Doesnt say much as you also chainvoted with him. but lets not dwell.

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Chainvoted? What are you talking about? Dx

Levian
04-05-2008, 04:13 PM
and that's why I wasn't that worried about Psy! The only thing that sucks is that I wasn't the one who took him down.

What? Everyone else is posting in the night! That makes it ok to jump off the cliff.

Bahamut2000X
04-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Sorry about the untimely update. Between moving today and my computer not showing video, been a long day. Honestly I didn't think you would lynch so fast. >.>, Anyways here is some death!

It was a long day at his clinic for Aerith's Knight. As he wrapped up for the day one last person walked into his clinic. "You the doc round these parts?" a mysterious voice asked. "Why yes I am!" AK replied as he turned around and saw the person. "Wait? It's YOU?!" AK shouted as he pointed at the mysterious intruder, as the intruder grabbed AK and shoved him into the sink which had the hyper-disposal 5 million conveniently. Poor AK never stood a chance as stethoscope and all was turned into a gooey paste by the garbage disposal.

On night 2 Aerith's Knight the doctor was disposed of, thanks for playing Aerith's Knight.

Day 3 begins now. You have 48 hours.

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

qwertysaur
04-05-2008, 08:26 PM
We don't have any more protection(two doctors, bulletproof and a bodyguard is overkill), so this is most likely Laddy's last day. Who did you investigate?

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 08:32 PM
The top of my suspicion is: NeoCracker.

Let's take a look. Day one he says that he thinks Dynast is mafia votes for him (making him one of the few that didn't vote for LoM a confirmed mafian). He says by that point me and Psychotic where his number two's. But when yesterday comes along, he shifts to Del and votes for him. Psychotic is killed, and confirmed mafian.

I think out of everyone, NeoCracker has the most scum look when it comes to vote connections. I think lynching him, or Lancealot would be the best choice, mainly because of Lancealot's inactivity. I would also love to hear who Laddy investigated (now that we have a good idea that he is the only cop, and can assume he's either normal, or paranoid.)

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 08:44 PM
We don't have any more protection(two doctors, bulletproof and a bodyguard is overkill), so this is most likely Laddy's last day. Who did you investigate?
I'd even say one doctor, bulletproof, and bodyguard would be overkill.

Let's hear from Laddy before we speculate further. If there is no other cop then Laddy is a real cop because otherwise the town would have no investigative role.

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 09:18 PM
There are 2 things one should never do when playing Mafia.

1) Run the entire game based off your first thoughts.

2) Never use a thought process off a thought process that vaguely involves what someone might or might not have done the previous night.

I really hope I was investigated last night. :(

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Why? So that way you can be proclaimed innocent when your really the godfather?

I've thought about it, and Laddy may have used him his cop usefulness seeing as we have 2 mafians dead, its very possible that the remaining mafian is a Godfather.

EDIT: I know the perfect way to get some activity :P

## Vote: NeoCracker

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 09:27 PM
The sad thing is, I can't even defend myself at this point.

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Wow, uh didn't see that coming, in that case, my vote stays.

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Well why not? It's not like anything you've said is wrong.

Bahamut2000X
04-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Vote Count

(1)Neocracker: Goldenboko

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

47 hours until night (3:18 PM EST).

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Well why not? It's not like anything you've said is wrong.

Normally everyone defends themselves, no matter how convincing the argument is :P

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Well I got nothing.

I know how deeply my whole has been dug.

Laddy
04-05-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm a sane cop.

Well, crap. My last day should go out with a bang! What should we do? I'll take it as Neo just came out.

edczxcvbnm
04-05-2008, 09:42 PM
AK you idiot XD Why didn't you protect yourself? With a bulletproof and a doctor all that is left is to guard yourself as there is a very unlikely chance of there being 4 mafia XP

I also don't think laddy will be too helpful as cop from here on out as the last mafia is most likely god father.

So laddy...who did you investigate last night?

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Well who did you investigate Laddy?

And I say vote Ed, I don't agree with their being a God Father, and he's trying to make not try so hard. Those are my thoughts.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Laddy you frustrate me.

While we are waiting, lets do a role recap:

qwertyxsora - bulletproof
Del Murder - vanilla
Goldenboko - ?
Laddy - cop
edczxcvbnm - miller
Sir Lancealot - ?
Levian - ?
Neocracker - ?

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 09:59 PM
HE investigated himself, didn't he?

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Oh man he better not have.

Laddy
04-05-2008, 10:01 PM
LOL, I did. :p God, I am an idiot.

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Thats the vibe I'm getting from "I'm sane Cop."

I can't see why he wouldn't have immediately posted his results if he did investigate someone else.

Edit: Laddy, I'm going to kill you.

You were the only possible defense I had you rat bastard.

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Few questions.

Del, do you believe there is a godfather? Why or why not?
NeoCracker, do you believe there is a godfather? Why or why not?
NeoCracker, why did you vote for Del Murder?

EDIT: Question for Laddy, why are you a fucking idiot? xD

Laddy
04-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Both games I did acts of stupidity. :p

I just sensed I was insane, and I wasn't, but if I was maybe they would have less of a reason to kill me.

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 10:05 PM
I explained my vote for Del Murder. It was based off first impulses and failed horribley. :p

And I don't think there is a godfather. 1, it's a very small game, and the Mafia already had a framer. Mostly I just don't think a Godfather would be included now.

Honestly I can't really tell if there is or not.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 10:08 PM
PSYCHOTIC WAS A MAFIA. How could you be insane if you were right about him?

Gobo: Anything is possible. However, the mafia already had a power role in the Framer. Without a cop though it really doesn't make much difference.

Laddy
04-05-2008, 10:09 PM
He was a goon, according to Bahamut. I had to see how precise he was.

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Neo's answer doesn't make me feel any better.

If there is,
A Doctor (confirmed), Bodyguard (confirmed), Cop (basically confirmed), and a Bulletproof townie. It would make sense to balance it out by giving the mafian power. It'd be a good thing for the mafia to deny this fact, so the town take the Cop claims as truth.

You've also yet to explain this "impulses". There is a thinking process even in first impressions. My vote stays.

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Um, I've said why I did each thing when I didn't.

There really isn't anything more then what I've said.

Levian
04-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Does it matter if there is a Godfather? Laddy is going to die tonight. Sucks that the doctor died, but to be honest I'm a bit relieved too as I was planning a massive case against AK. :p

Off the top of my head, NeoCracker does stand out. He didn't vote for Psychotic, hoping Del Murder would die probably, and Psychotic on his hand has been bringing up arguments towards NeoCracker at several occasions without actually voting for him, maybe to make it look like he was against him while he really wasn't. One of several samples:

As I said previously, NeoCracker is definitely who my eyes are on right now. He's kept extremely low during this whole cop thing - uncharacteristically so, given his behaviour on day one. Does nobody have any feedback on what I had to say about him yesterday?

Lancealot is inactive.

I have reasons to believe Del Murder is town, but I won't elaborate on that unless absolutely necessary. They did not put on a show yesterday.

Laddy
04-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Well, Neo, if you're not going to say something...

##Vote: NeoCracker

Bahamut2000X
04-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Vote Count

(2)Neocracker: Goldenboko, Laddy

46 hours until night (3:18 PM EST).

Laddy
04-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Since I may die tonight, I'll try all I can.

Neo, do you want to play anymore? You are voluntarily taking votes like nothing and refusing to reply to GoBo's comments. So are you quitting or are do you feel there is no way to remove your head from the chopping block?

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 10:53 PM
I did comment. What I said was my reasoning to vote each time was really my reasoning.

I really don't have a way to defend myself at this point either.

I am in fact town, but it's not like I can prove it. You were my only hope.

Though it's not like I have much of an Idea of who to vote for now anyway, except possibly ed.

Though if it makes you feel better, I'll restate all my reasoning.

The initial GoboxPsy thing was to prod them for answers.

DK just so happened to look suspicios due to his response to my prodding, to that so I went after him day 1.

Cop thing happened day two, and I didn't want to touch on you or Psy until the apperent plan, as I had no Idea which of you two were lying.

I stuck with Del over PSy on the Idea that Psy would have been a good choice for protection of the body guard, and his death made me think Psy was targeted.

Laddy
04-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Okay, then.

##Unvote: NeoCracker

GoBo, why shouldn't I vote for you? What could you do to prevent my vote centering you?

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 10:57 PM
You know, even I don't understand why you took your vote off of me.

Bahamut2000X
04-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Vote Count

(1)Neocracker: Goldenboko, <s>Laddy</s>

About 45 hours until night (3:18 PM EST).

Goldenboko
04-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Okay, then.

##Unvote: NeoCracker

GoBo, why shouldn't I vote for you? What could you do to prevent my vote centering you?

I wouldn't be able to prove my innocence because of a role or anything. But I can say that I pointed out LoM, and ended up switching my vote to Psychotic before others. I think based off connections, I don't think based off votes, I have anything going off me, so that is my defense.

Del Murder
04-05-2008, 11:34 PM
So are we going to believe ed and qwerty's claims? They are awful convenient roles to claim for mafia.

Remember Psychotic is a trickster. Look at one of his last posts:

Haha, naw, I wanna see what B2K has cooked up for me! But in order to save the suspense, I'm the Mafia Framer. Naturally I would've framed qwerty tonight and I would've claimed I was roleblocked the next day.
Could be a last ditch effort to get his last scum buddy off the hook. Saying that he would 'frame' qwerty would cause us to believe qwerty was town. I still think qwerty's 'plan' from last night was full of holes, and since he came up with it that makes him a prime suspect. Case in point: the mafia, Psychotic, was very eager to go through with it.

How was this plan going to work anyway? Let's assumed I was lynched and AK was killed during the night. qwerty, how were you going to proceed the next day?

But the arguments against Neo are also very good, especially Levian's argument.

Also, ed will never be off the hook for me!

NeoCracker
04-05-2008, 11:48 PM
I don't think Qwerty was Mafia.

I think Psy lied about his plans to make us think that. Here's how I think that night would have gone if Psy wasn't lynched.

Laddy investigates Qwerty and gets Scum. Laddy proceeds to say that, and Psy claims Townie.

Qwert gets lynched and flips townie, Laddy now things he's paranoid/insane. Neither get lynched. Psy is now assumed legit cop.

Next day, Laddy investigates self, gets innocent, calls out Psy.

Laddy gets lynched under suspicion of being Mafia and turns cop.

Laddy, Qwerty, and two other townies will have died by this point.

Psy gets lynched. One Mafia remains. Another town gets lynched.

5 townies will have died before the third mafia member was looked for.

Though with Psy's lynch, that didn't happen.

Thats my 2 cents anyway.

Levian
04-06-2008, 12:01 AM
I'll give my one cent on ed & qwerty

Yeah, ed just swooping right out admitting he will get a guilty result is suspicious, it was also a convenient time to claim seeing as we pretty much had a cop and doctor up running around. Ed being scum would know both claims were truthful and that we would learn this soon enough.

Qwerty is powerful for the town if he's telling the truth, as he would be almost guaranteed to be in the end game, and since there's most likely one or two mafians left at this point it's an even more powerful role. I'm not necessarily worried about why he wanted to go through with the test. I'm more worried about how little time it took him to come up with this test, almost as quickly as Psychotic's roleclaim and vote for Laddy perhaps?

Not going to put up a vote just yet, still a gallon of hours to go.

Del Murder
04-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Well, we're not going to get anywhere without getting some votes out there.

<b>##Vote: qwertyxsora</b>

Bahamut2000X
04-06-2008, 12:17 AM
Vote Count

(1)qwertyxsora: Del Murder

About 45 hours until night (3:18 PM EST).

Laddy
04-06-2008, 12:33 AM
I think I might as well put up a vote to stir up some actual stuff.

##Vote: Lancealot

Bahamut2000X
04-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Vote Count

(1)qwertyxsora: Del Murder
(1)Sir Lancealot: Laddy

About 44 hours until night (3:18 PM EST).

Aerith's Knight
04-06-2008, 12:34 AM
AK you idiot XD Why didn't you protect yourself? With a bulletproof and a doctor all that is left is to guard yourself as there is a very unlikely chance of there being 4 mafia XP

I also don't think laddy will be too helpful as cop from here on out as the last mafia is most likely god father.

So laddy...who did you investigate last night?

Why? Because you all didnt want me too.. thats why!

that was my last message from the grave.. hope this falls into your catagory of "smart" player, Del -_-

I know ill never listen to anyone ever again.