PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Goldenboko
04-06-2008, 12:36 AM
AK you idiot XD Why didn't you protect yourself? With a bulletproof and a doctor all that is left is to guard yourself as there is a very unlikely chance of there being 4 mafia XP

I also don't think laddy will be too helpful as cop from here on out as the last mafia is most likely god father.

So laddy...who did you investigate last night?

Why? Because you all didnt want me too.. thats why!

that was my last message from the grave.. hope this falls into your catagory of "smart" player, Del -_-

I know ill never listen to anyone ever again.

Its not like you listen to anyone now anyway :rolleyes2

Levian
04-06-2008, 12:51 AM
Fine, I can always change my vote later anyway.

##Vote: edczxcvbnm

Maybe Psychotic wanted Del dead on night 1 because he was onto both him and ed, and with lom on the block that could get quite lethal. That would mean Dynast guarded Del, yes. Del is more likely than Psy as Dynast's target because Psy said on Day 1 that he wanted to lynch Dynast on Day 2. Why would he guard someone who wants to lynch him? I also mentioned suspicion in Dynast, so I don't think he guarded me either.

Bahamut2000X
04-06-2008, 12:54 AM
Vote Count

(1)Neocracker: Goldenboko, <s>Laddy</s>
(1)qwertyxsora: Del Murder
(1)Sir Lancealot: Laddy
(1)edczxcvbnm: Levian

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

About 44 hours until night (3:18 PM EST).

qwertysaur
04-06-2008, 12:56 AM
I was kinda making up the test as I went. It started out as a bluff, but I thought about it and came up with claiming one of two roles to keep a fake cop guessing weather or not I should come up guilty or not.

I know that throughout the entire day, Psy was trying to link me to him, and if you want to lynch me then you can. But remember, I am bulletproof, a constant thorn in the side of the mafia.

To answer your question Del, i would first have gone through with the plan, and if Psy did indeed go through with a claim of roleblocking, I would look at the situation and come up with these possibilities
- Laddy is insane
- Laddy is scum, and the powerrole of the mafia is Prostatute
- Psy is lying, because the mafia would roleblock a confirmed doctor before a confirmed cop (That is at least how i would act if I was scum, which is what happened)

Mafia is a team game, and if the team wishes to kill me, then I will comply.

Laddy
04-06-2008, 12:57 AM
I realized voting out inactive people could help us if the remaining Mafians no longer care, so...

##Unvote

EDIT: Never mind.

##Unvote

##Vote: qwertyxsora

qwertysaur
04-06-2008, 01:40 AM
You really want me dead? Remember this, I did ask laddy to investigate me. Here is what you may be thinking, that I must be working with Psy, how else would I make such an elaborate plan. I came up with it on my own. I am sure Del is town. We known that Laddy is the cop, and I know I am town. If I'm lynched, go after the people who vote for me, the mafia will be in there, lynching a bulletproof whould be a mafian's dream.

Levian
04-06-2008, 01:43 AM
If I'm lynched, go after the people who vote for me, the mafia will be in there, lynching a bulletproof whould be a mafian's dream.

You said that a bit early, you know. Now it probably won't happen.

NeoCracker
04-06-2008, 03:02 AM
I was thinking if the Mafia already think he's bulletproof they'll just kill everyone else and win it at end game, so knowing he's bullet proof would kill the advantage. :p

On another note,

I might not get lynched? WTF?

Bahamut2000X
04-06-2008, 04:59 AM
Vote Count

(3)qwertyxsora: Del Murder, Laddy, NeoCracker
(0)Sir Lancealot: <s>Laddy</s>
(1)edczxcvbnm: Levian, <s>Laddy</s>

About 29 hours until night (3:18 PM EST).

Del Murder
04-06-2008, 07:57 AM
I still think Bulletproof, Doctor, and Bodyguard are too many protective roles for the town in a 12 person game.

Let's look back at Psychotic's scheme and try to see what would have happened.

If everything is as they say it is, Psychotic would frame qwerty last night. AK would probably still have been killed, because, remember, Psychotic cannot let Laddy be killed since that would prove his guilt.

So there would be some momentary confusion. Laddy would claim qwerty was scum and Psychotic would claim innocent. But how would Psy know that qwerty is not actually the Miller? I'm assuming ed wouldn't jump in and smurf things up, which is never a guarantee.

So who would that lynch be? Laddy as an insane cop would still hold up. Psychotic would have 'passed' qwerty's test and the town would have ate it all up. My guess is that the lynch in this scenario would be Neo.

It just seems like a risky move for the mafia. Sure it would buy them a couple days but eventually Laddy's sanity would be known and Psychotic would be killed. It makes more sense that Psycho went along with this plan so quickly because he knew he had complete control over the situation. He knew qwerty's role from the start.

NeoCracker
04-06-2008, 08:41 AM
I can see where your coming from

Though I still think the Idea of getting rid of five townies, two of which are power roles for the town, would be a plan they would implement.

For now I'll go along with you though, as I wouldn't know who to look at next either way.

##vote: qwerty

qwertysaur
04-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Bulletproof, Doctor and Bodyguard is too strong for the town.
I guess I'll end the rest of my plan now, because the above quote would be truth. Both role possibilities were lies. I'm vanilla town, I just threw the idea of bulletproof in to get the mafia worried. I knew that either Del or Psy was is the mafia, and I wanted to keep them guessing. I think it was Psychotic who said in an earlier game that only mafia lie, well he was wrong.

One thing we need to do though is to get Lancealot active. who do you think is scummy?

Goldenboko
04-06-2008, 03:37 PM
I don't quite buy qwerty's claims, and I don't like the fact he's lied. He also didn't vote for Psychotic.

I'm stuck in indecision between Neo and qwerty.

qwertysaur
04-06-2008, 03:46 PM
If you think I'm scum, then lynch me. Just remember, you are lynching a townie.

Del Murder
04-06-2008, 06:13 PM
The town does not deserve to win here. Not when the doctor reveals himself after getting two freakin votes against him, and the cop investigates himself after it was just confirmed that he was sane.

If qwerty is mafia, he's doing a decent job about it. You aren't sure if he's truthful or not. That deserves to live another day. I think there is only one mafia left and we have enough townies to weed them out eventually.

<b>##Unvote: qwerty
##Vote: edczxcvbnm</b>

Bahamut2000X
04-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Vote Count

(2)qwertyxsora: <s>Del Murder</s>, Laddy, NeoCracker
(2)edczxcvbnm: Levian, <s>Laddy</s>, Del Murder

About 26 hours until night (3:18 PM EST).

Del Murder
04-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Votecount is wrong bud.

Bahamut2000X
04-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Votecount is wrong bud.

It's hard when you drop a bombshell in round 3. :(

Levian
04-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Hah, I was wondering whether or not I should shift to qwerty :p both ed and qwerty are quite suspicious, and that neocracker buddy too.

But I think you're right. We've nailed two mafians in a row, it's not like we can't afford to make a mistake. Actually, if there's one mafian left we can afford three of them :p If ed really is the miller then there might as well be one mafian left since a miller would initially be very helpful to the mafia.

Del Murder
04-06-2008, 07:06 PM
When was the last time qwerty actually voted?

Levian
04-06-2008, 07:12 PM
last time? Aerith's Knight yesterday. Before that he was the first to vote for LoM.

While checking out that info I stumbled across this post he made after he had been inactive for a while:

Psy and lev are clear for now, as they were the only two brave enough to actually address me. I also want to see Del and Boko post more. I'll update the vote count because I can.

Well, Psy certainly didn't turn out too clear. Namedropping me to get on my good side too?

Del Murder
04-06-2008, 07:15 PM
Poor lom, was he just completely sacrificed by his own team on day 1?

Del Murder
04-06-2008, 07:30 PM
ed had early votes for Psychotic on both days. Could be a way for him to distance himself from mafia buddies. Also he was one of the last to vote for lom, which could be seen as an amateur scum move. (remember lom in last game)

Levian
04-06-2008, 07:36 PM
They both have a lot going for them, don't they? :p

I don't know.

Goldenboko
04-06-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm going to overlook Neo this round, because I know my vote on him is meaningless.

qwerty just hasn't seem like town to me.

##Vote: qwertyxsora

Bahamut2000X
04-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Vote Count

(0)Neocracker: <s>Goldenboko</s>, <s>Laddy</s>
(3)qwertyxsora: <s>Del Murder</s>, Laddy, NeoCracker, Goldenboko
(2)edczxcvbnm: Levian, <s>Laddy</s>, Del Murder

About 25 hours until night (3:18 PM EST).

Del Murder
04-06-2008, 07:45 PM
I wish some others would weigh in on this.

Goldenboko
04-06-2008, 08:27 PM
I think the days have been too long, its tough to stay focused when you end up going around in circles for more then 1 day :P

edczxcvbnm
04-06-2008, 08:55 PM
What do I think...I think laddy is an idiot...investigate yourself. What a damn waste. If there does happen to be another protective role in the game then you know who to guard...Laddy. I doubt there is but you never know XP

Other possibilities
Del and Psy but on a show
Qwerty and Psy working together
Psy was just acting alone with his great scheme

Having said that..we need to spice this up with a tie ;D

Laddy
04-06-2008, 11:44 PM
What do I think...I think laddy is an idiot...investigate yourself. What a damn waste. If there does happen to be another protective role in the game then you know who to guard...Laddy. I doubt there is but you never know XP

Other possibilities

I told you! B2KX never mentioned what was Psy's role. I figure he was just a goon, for he never went into detail about Psy's role.

qwertysaur
04-06-2008, 11:47 PM

Other possibilities

I told you! B2KX never mentioned what was Psy's role. I figure he was just a goon, for he never went into detail about Psy's role.
Psy was a mafia framer.

Goldenboko
04-06-2008, 11:48 PM

Other possibilities

No...

Psychotic was played a Mafia Framer. Thanks for playing Psychotic!

Laddy
04-06-2008, 11:58 PM
*facepalm*

No, during the investigation I figured he would be more precise than scum.

Goldenboko
04-07-2008, 12:00 AM
*facepalm*

No, during the investigation I figured he would be more precise than scum.

They are never more precise then scum or innocent in investigations!

Del Murder
04-07-2008, 12:05 AM
What I don't like about qwerty is that all he does in his defense is say that 'if we lynch him we are lynching a townie', and doesn't appear to be trying to use this to flush out the remaining mafia. When I was up against it yesterday I did by best to present as many as my thoughts as I could so that the town had some stuff to work with after my allegiance was proven to them.

qwertysaur
04-07-2008, 12:15 AM
I really don't like lancealot's inactivity.

##Vote: Sir Lancealot

Levian
04-07-2008, 12:18 AM
There are several things that just doesn't feel quite right about qwerty, but same thing can be said about ed really. :p But I do feel there's more about qwerty at this point. But most of all I feel like I'm not getting anywhere by thinking, because they're both being very suspicious when considering them as Psychotic's & LoM's partner.

You want to change votes over to qwerty now? If we both do it we can end the day. :p

edit: directed at Del Murder

Del Murder
04-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Sorry qwertster, let's get this over with.

<B>##Unvote: ed
##Vote: qwerty</B>

Levian
04-07-2008, 12:23 AM
##Vote: qwerty

Del Murder
04-07-2008, 12:26 AM
qwetry you are dead. You can flip now (so we can find out if the game is over) or we can wait for Bahamut.

qwertysaur
04-07-2008, 12:29 AM
Vanilla Townie

Del Murder
04-07-2008, 12:31 AM
:( Ok game continues. Night people get your stuff in so we can move right into day 5 when B2kX gets on. No more discussion please.

Psychotic
04-07-2008, 12:36 AM
The game is not over. :)

EDIT: Beaten by a long way! Did not see this page xD

edczxcvbnm
04-07-2008, 02:18 AM
##vote: Del Murder

Bahamut2000X
04-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Doh your all way to fast. Well we're close to end game so it'll be 24 hour days. Anyways here's some flavor!

The town was forever locked on who might be scum. "It was a clever plot by Psy" said one, "It's a mafia trick!" said another. qwerty was just sitting there chilling when someone shouted, "qwerty is suspicious! He made a plan! Only mafia make plans and lie!", "It's a clever town plot!" shouted qwerty. "Let's end this!" Del shouted as he pulled out his lightsaber beheading qwerty.

qwertyxsora was a Vanilla Townie played by qwertyxsora, thanks for playing qwerty!

Night actions go! You have 24 hours.

Bahamut2000X
04-07-2008, 06:41 PM
It had been a long 3 days. Almost half the town was dead! But that didn't stop Laddy from enjoying a night out on the town! In fact the town hippie was going to a Woodstock Convention that conveniently was in town that night. Funny the town hippie also being the town Cop. Laddy had an idea who might be scum and in fact that person was also at the convention! Laddy worked his way through the crowds looking for the person, but suddenly something went terribly wrong! A narc had shown up, which caused all the other hippies to panic. They began to flee causing a massive stampede! Poor Laddy couldn't move out of the way in time.

On night 3 Laddy was trampled to death by hippie stampede.

Laddy was a Cop played by Laddy. Thanks for playing Laddy!

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Day ends in 24 hours (1:40 PM EST).

NeoCracker
04-07-2008, 08:25 PM
You know, I'm a pessimist.

So based on a purely negative point of view here is what will happen.

Ed goes today, flips townie. As of now, I will be voting for ed again, so I will look even worse then I already do.

Next day, I get lynched. I flip townie. Mafia wins.

Of course, this is based on the worst possible scenario.

##vote: Ed

Levian
04-07-2008, 08:36 PM
The length of the night alone makes me want to suspect Lancealot xD Although I guess that could've very well have been Laddy.

Either way I'm pretty ready to just vote for Ed. I haven't really learned anything from qwerty's death, but I'll wait in case somebody else has.

edczxcvbnm
04-07-2008, 08:40 PM
##vote: Lancealot

EDIT: laddy posted a while ago and said he investigated and found scum. Said post as since been deleted. Who did he investigate? XD

Sir Lancealot
04-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Wasn't me if he found scum.

Goldenboko
04-07-2008, 11:22 PM
I think Sir Lancealot needs to go, if he is scum, it'll be impossible to tell, as he doesn't post.

## Vote: Sir Lancelot

leader of mortals
04-07-2008, 11:25 PM

EDIT: laddy posted a while ago and said he investigated and found scum. Said post as since been deleted. Who did he investigate? XD

In the words of gobo...

"That's bull**** and it's not allowed!!!"

Goldenboko
04-07-2008, 11:27 PM

In the words of gobo...

"THATS BULL**** AND THATS NOT ALLOWED!!!"

As long as it didn't mention specific names I don't think it matters, unlike some people :greenie:

leader of mortals
04-07-2008, 11:31 PM

In the words of gobo...

"THATS BULL**** AND THATS NOT ALLOWED!!!"

As long as it didn't mention specific names I don't think it matters, unlike some people :greenie:

....... :cry:

NeoCracker
04-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Actually Boko, it does kinda matter.

Cause you only need to find out who the most likely ones to investigate are to find out who the Mafia he found was. :p

Hell, even I have 2 Ideas, but I think I'll not say anything.

Goldenboko
04-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Actually Boko, it does kinda matter.

Cause you only need to find out who the most likely ones to investigate are to find out who the Mafia he found was. :p

Hell, even I have 2 Ideas, but I think I'll not say anything.

Thats impossible, did ANYONE expect him to investigate Psy? Honestly?

Sir Lancealot
04-07-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm sorry for being inactive, it's just that I have being busier then I thought I would be.

NeoCracker
04-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Psy is always investigated though, so no, I'm not surprised he investigated Psy. :p

leader of mortals
04-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Yeah psy came up with that C O P thing because he knew he would be investigated early.

Levian
04-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Hah. That's the exact reason why dead people should shut up.

Now we all know ed is telling the truth about his Miller claim. Ed already said he'd appear guilty on investigations, so Laddy wouldn't bother wasting an investigation on him.

As for who he investigated, probably lancealot.

Sir Lancealot
04-07-2008, 11:49 PM
He cannot have investigated me if he got scum.

Psychotic
04-08-2008, 02:11 AM
Yeah psy came up with that C O P thing because he knew he would be investigated early.Dude stop telling them why we did things. :twak:

NeoCracker
04-08-2008, 02:13 AM
Which means he likely investigated Lancelot, as he was inactive, and no one could get any sort of reading on him.

##vote: Lancelot

Del Murder
04-08-2008, 02:16 AM
No one has suspected Levian so far.

Sir Lancealot
04-08-2008, 02:18 AM
If you're going to vote for me, at least spell my name right.

What, really?

leader of mortals
04-08-2008, 02:30 AM
If you're going to vote for me, at least spell my name right.

You spelled it wrong in the first place...

Del Murder
04-08-2008, 02:41 AM

What, really?
I don't even think he's ever had a vote against him.

Laddy
04-08-2008, 02:45 AM
Omg! The dead live again!

Del Murder
04-08-2008, 02:48 AM
This game is smurfed the hell up. Let's get this over with.

<B>##Vote: ed</b>

Sir Lancealot
04-08-2008, 02:50 AM
##Vote:ed

This is the first time I have voted.

edczxcvbnm
04-08-2008, 03:25 AM
OMG! It is all up to teh levianz XD

Del Murder
04-08-2008, 03:29 AM
It would be funny if ed was a jester.

Bahamut2000X
04-08-2008, 03:29 AM
The dead can't talk so no more posting in here if your dead. :eep:

Vote Count

(2)edczxcvbnm: <s>NeoCracker</s>, Del Murder, Sir Lancealot
(3)Sir Lancealot: edczxcvbnm, Goldenboko, NeoCracker

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

About 15 hours until the day is over.

Del Murder
04-08-2008, 04:11 AM
If there is a tie can we just kill them both?

Bahamut2000X
04-08-2008, 04:13 AM
It would be funny to watch, but I'm gonna say no. :p

Del Murder
04-08-2008, 04:24 AM
Funny to watch? does that mean the last mafia is neither of these guys?

Bahamut2000X
04-08-2008, 04:25 AM
No/Yes/Maybe, I just think it would be funny to watch 2 people die at once.

Geez Del trying to probe me for info eh. :rolleyes2

Del Murder
04-08-2008, 04:36 AM
I need something! I'm getting no info from my fellow townies. We could very well lose this one.

NeoCracker
04-08-2008, 05:00 AM
Just vote the sir guy so we can end the day. :p

Sir Lancealot
04-08-2008, 06:13 AM
Killing me is not going to be good for the town.

NeoCracker
04-08-2008, 09:13 AM
I am assuming we only have 1 mafia left.

We lynch Sir boy today. That puts us down to five people.

Tommorow we have 4, under the assumption you are town.

Right now we have 3 main suspects. You, Ed, and me.

That means tommorow, either me or Ed will be lynched. Now, I'm rather sure Ed is not Mafia, assuming that he wasn't the one Laddy investigated, which in turns means his dead speak could very well mean the end of the town because he's stupid.

That means either you or me are Mafia, unless we are all horribly wrong.

So basically, you be Mafia Sir.

Or at least I pray to god you are.

Levian
04-08-2008, 10:07 AM
The only way ed can be mafia is if there are two mafians left. Likely? You tell me. The way I found out about that sucks, but I can't unlearn it.

I'm going to end this day now. :p

##Vote: Sir Lancealot

NeoCracker
04-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Well, that makes four.

YAY!

Bahamut2000X
04-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Bah 20 minutes late, stupid work calls me at 7 in the morning telling me to come in because my department manager didn't. :eep:

Now some lynching action!

Final Vote Count

(2)edczxcvbnm: <s>NeoCracker</s>, Del Murder, Sir Lancealot
(4)Sir Lancealot: edczxcvbnm, Goldenboko, NeoCracker, Levian

The town was half gone and everyone was nervous. There was still scum amongst us! Who could it be? Hey Sir Lancealot sure is in a coma! He must be the scum! The town exclaimed. Sir Lancealot looked up to make a protest, but before he could the town had grabbed him and dragged him to the local train tracks. With 3 tons of duct tape they taped him to the tracks and left him for the last train of the day. The 8 o'clock train driven by Cid himself sped up even faster taking Lancealot out faster then a cow in a slaughterhouse. On day 4 Sir Lancealot was run over by a train.

Sir Lancealot was a Vanilla Townie played by Sir Lancealot. Thanks for playing Sir Lancealot!

Night 4 begins now. You have 24 hours for night actions.

Sir Lancealot
04-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Which Cid?

NeoCracker
04-08-2008, 10:49 PM
This looks very bad for me, doesn't it?

Goldenboko
04-08-2008, 10:53 PM
We'll see :P What's taking so long?

Levian
04-09-2008, 12:03 AM
I wish there was a rocket scientist around who could tell us.

Bahamut2000X
04-09-2008, 01:44 AM
That night the town was quiet, everyone was fast asleep....well everyone except for Goldenboko that is. With all the murders GoBo decided to go pray. Funny that a chocobo would go about praying, but pray he did none the less in the local church. When suddenly someone walked into the church. "What are you doing here? Why do you have that look in your eyes? Wait it's YOU isn't it?" GoBo asked, but before he could finish he was shot with a dart, inside it was serum to turn him into a vampire chocobo! This usually is a good thing for someone, unless their trapped in a church. Poor GoBo was shot with a super soaker filled with holy water, as he melted into a puddle of goo.

On night 4 Goldenboko was holyied to death.

Goldenboko was a Priest played by Goldenboko, thanks for playing Goldenboko.

Day 5 begins now, you have about 25 hours, so I'm not at work when the day ends. (10 PM EST)

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Wouldn't it have been easier to let Boko die after the shot. You know, instead of reserecting him and spraying him with holy water, just to kill him again?

Del Murder
04-09-2008, 03:57 AM
God dammit who is the mafia?

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 04:01 AM
I'm rather posotive Ed isn't Mafia due to the whole cop thing.

So the suspects now are Lev and Del.

Who the fuck is it? Del, because his spat with Psy could very well have been planned, and now because of it he looks completely innocent.

But the we also have Lev. Why him? Because when I think about it, he really hasn't done much for the town. He has basically agreed with a different person on a lynch time and time again, however he's been clever about it.

Rather then agreeing with everyone, or constantly the same person, it's changed time and time again.

So, my vote is on Lev.

##vote: Levian

edczxcvbnm
04-09-2008, 04:01 AM
I don't know but I think it is you

##vote: Del Murder

Del Murder
04-09-2008, 04:03 AM
What's 'the whole cop thing'?

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 04:04 AM
Laddy investigating someone, and even though he died announced he got back Scum. :p

Del Murder
04-09-2008, 04:07 AM
You're basing this on an offhand comment made by Laddy, the same guy who investigated himself after he got a confirmed mafia killed?

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 04:09 AM
True, but I don't think even he would have been stupid enough to investigate Ed, who already said he would come up guilty.

While I wish that hadn't been said so I could lynch Ed without doubts today, I can't exactly drop the comment from my head.

Del Murder
04-09-2008, 04:12 AM
True, but I don't think even he would have been stupid enough to investigate Ed, who already said he would come up guilty.

Man, no offense to the Laddster but I disagree. Also if Laddy was killed why would he get a result in the first place?

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 04:15 AM
That is a good question.

It really depends on whether or not Bahamut sent him the result immediately after he investigated or not.

However, when I stopped to think about it, outside of ed not helping any, I can't think of any other real reason for him to be Mafia, so even without the lads comment, my position on Lev stands.

Del Murder
04-09-2008, 04:28 AM
If Levian is mafia I almost want the mafia to win because him, Psy, and lom played a damn fine game. Three very different strategies and no ties to each other at all through the whole game.

Like I said before, the town doesn't deserve to win this. Our doctor roleclaimed after getting two votes and was promptly killed. Then the cop makes no attempt to feel out his first guilty verdict and outs himself right away, which almost gets him killed. And then, after a long hard battle to confirm that verdict and keep him around, he investigates himself.

Probably the worst play by town power roles that we've had in this game. :p Hope you guys learn for next time at least!

Anyway, I fully expect to lose. I wanted ed out on Day 1 and I'll probably still vote for him. But my vote alone won't do it. Man I wanted to be done with this. Why the hell did they kill Boko instead?

edczxcvbnm
04-09-2008, 05:01 AM
Why are you still alive Del? I think the answer is obvious. You are mafia! Why would the mafia let you live? There was theoretically no one left to protect you after the doctor died. Why keep you alive? I will tell you why!

You and psy staged a grand show and are mafia! DIE SCUMMY SCUM SCUM BAGGER-O! XD

Del Murder
04-09-2008, 05:29 AM
This will probably be my last post, as I will be going to bed soon and I don't think I can get back to this thread by nightfall.

There are four people left. We lynch the wrong one and the town loses. Why? There is no protection as far as I can tell so the next day will only have 2 people, which means mafia wins.

I am vanilla town. My fight with Psy was not an act. If it was we could have easily gone with qwerty's plan as a diversion and staged it for a later day. Sacrificing your teammates on night 1 and 2 is too risky, especially if one of them is Psychotic. If we didn't have incompetent play from our power roles the game would be over by now.

Levian. If Levian is mafia he played a good game. He didn't raise a suspicion all game from anyone, and didn't get a vote as far as I can tell. So I'm not voting for him. If he is the last mafia then he deserves the win.

Neo. I have a theory that the reason Gobo was killed instead of me was because Gobo would go after Neo today. Neo, the last mafia, obviously didn't want this, and chose to leave me alone, as I would likely go after ed. But then why would he vote Levian and not ed? Neo had been suspected all game, sometimes by mafians, but he managed to scrape by. I'm sure there is some evidence one way or another on him in this thread somewhere but damned if I'm going to read through it now.

ed. I think ed is the last mafia. I think his Miller claim is full of crap. I think Laddy doesn't know what he's talking about with his dead 'I found the mafia!' claim. Unless he means ed. I think ed kept me alive for this round so he could annoy me some more, which is working by the way! Yes your play style annoys me! If you are a townie you did nothing to help us all game and I am sad that I changed my vote from you to qwerty.

<b>##Vote: edczxcvbnm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</B>

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 08:16 AM
In the power Roles defense though, I have managed to fail epicly as well, and probably deserve to get voted out as well. :p

Though with you not coming back for a while, that means your vote sticks, and either ed or you are going to die.

##unvote
##Vote: Ed

Mind you, I shall laugh when Levian turns out to be the last Mafian, its just that I have not way to prove that now. We shall see when he votes for Ed on his return. :p

Levian
04-09-2008, 08:49 AM
Okay, endgame. Without going back and reading anything (which I'll try to avoid as it's not tempting at all xD) NeoCracker is my main man.

##Vote: NeoCracker

and before I'll give my one cent about the rest: lulz at everyone having one vote.

Del Murder: Definitely town. Maybe mafia sacrificed LoM, but I don't think they would sacrifice two in a row, especially not a Mafia Framer. I think they wanted to go through with the test. The only way they'd sacrifice a Mafia Framer would be if they had a Mafia Godfather, and if Laddy hit scum before he died. I hate basing thoughts on screw ups, but :skull::skull::skull::skull: happens. That'll be the morale of this game, btw. After death, shut up.

edczxcvbnm: the only way this guy can be scum is if Laddy missed the post where ed claimed Miller, or he doesn't know what a miller is. If that's the case I'm just going to laugh at how silly this game has been. I'm not going to put this past Laddy, though. It's a possibility.

NeoCracker: Where to begin? Psychotic did his best at distancing himself from NeoCracker, shouting him out, but never actually voting for him. The example I barfed up earlier:

As I said previously, NeoCracker is definitely who my eyes are on right now. He's kept extremely low during this whole cop thing - uncharacteristically so, given his behaviour on day one. Does nobody have any feedback on what I had to say about him yesterday?

Probably wanted to give his mafia buddy a chance now that he was all on his own. Other things that come to mind is that he wanted to go through with the test, Del and ed didn't, so that's another plus for them.

Trying to explain Boko's death should be taken with a pinch of salt, so I'll also do that. They could've killed him to throw us off track or just to get him out of the way. NeoCracker could've seen Boko easily turning on him today, as mentioned by Del, and would want him out of the way and hope Del would take down Ed, which seems to be his current project.

I'm ready to just go ahead and lynch NeoCracker, I feel pretty confident about that one. The only other possibility I will even consider is that Laddy screwed up big time and investigated ed, either not knowing what a miller is or just missed out on his post.

Levian
04-09-2008, 08:49 AM
Ok disregard that then.

##vote: edczxcvbnm

yay mafia win.

for the record: I don't think I played particulary well, just the town had one too many slip ups.

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 09:18 AM
Told you Lev was MAfia.

But no, no ones going to listen to the Failure. :p

Levian
04-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Should've listened to your inner voice cracka!

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 10:45 AM
You know, when I decided to stop going off initial impulses and just looked at what had been going on, you were easy as hell to figure out.

I mean really, WTF Levian? I've seen you play better then this. :p

Levian
04-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Haha, too late for that now though ;)

I made one big mistake, but nobody caught me on it, so that's good. Not gonna say what that was so I can use it in future mafia games, where it actually might work xD The other red flag was that I agreed to go through with Psy's test, something I would never have done if I was town. Hoping he would survive I pretty much had to back him up while not being too positive.

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Oh, next game I so hope you get Waffles, so I can destroy you as the Majestic Pancake.

Levian
04-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Oh wouldn't it be ironic now if you're a roleblocker and you'll roleblock me tonight and lynch me tomorrow.

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 11:50 AM
The only thing that dissapoints me this game is I wasn't lynched, because I had a whole speach written out for when it happened, and now I won't get to post it. :(

leader of mortals
04-09-2008, 12:23 PM
post it anyway

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 12:41 PM
But it won't be as dramatic. :(

But fine, I will.

Heathans! Do you have any Idea who I am?

I am the savior that has spent an eternity holding the very fabric of your world together. And yet here you stand before me, ready to pounce me like the ravaged beasts you are.

For years I have worked behind the scenes, doing what was right for the good of society. Things that have haunted my dreams.

Things that most people could never bring themselves to do. Tis not a soul among you who would have the mentality to do the things I do.

I am not the man who you should be killing this day, I am the man who you should praise! I am the one whom you should give your absolute loyalty and love.

You have shown yourselves to be nothing bet heretics against my name. For this crime, you shall suffer a lifetime of misery without me to guide you.

Destruction is the only path you have remaining for you this day ingrates. For your souls, there is no salvation without my hand to deliver it.

Bahamut2000X
04-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Final Vote Count

(1)Del Murder: edczxcvbnm
(0)Levian: <s>NeoCracker</s>
(3)edczxcvbnm: Del Murder, NeoCracker, Levian
(0)NeoCracker: <s>Levian</s>

The town was arguing yet again. If we lose one more today we surely will lose! Said the town as they threw votes left and right. ed must be scum, thought the town as they picked up arms and chased ed into city hall. "It's over ed... Mafia wins!" Levian exclaimed shooting ed in the head then pointing the gun on the rest of the town.

ed was a Miller played by edczxcvbnm.

On Day 5 the Mafia won! Good job <s>Levian</s> Mafia. :p

I'll post all that mafia goodness when I get home from class.

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 03:18 PM
And of course, the moment I'm right, no one listens to me.

Bahamut2000X
04-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Alright here's the goodies.

Mafia forum (http://z9.invisionfree.com/themightyones/index.php?&&CODE=01&CookieDate=1'')

Night 1
AK (Protection -> AK
Dynast (Guard) -> Del Murder
Mafia (Kill) -> Del Murder
Psy (Frame) -> Dynast-Kid
Laddy (Investigate) -> Psy (Guilty)

Night 2
AK (Protection) -> Laddy
Mafia (Kill) -> AK
Laddy (Investigate) -> Laddy (Innocent

Night 3
Mafia (Kill) -> Laddy
Laddy (Investigate) -> ed

Night 4
Mafia (Kill) -> Goldenboko

Needles. Check. Aspirin. Check. Complicated vocabulary. Check. Alright it's time to patch up the town and keep everyone alive. Your the Doctor! Your job is to help root out the scum and to protect the town at night.

-Every night you can choose one other player or yourself to protect. During the night phase send a PM to me with your choice.
-You win if all the scum is killed.

----------

Great. Just great. There's a band of murderers running around town making your job so much harder! Really the 3 hour nap a day in your squad car wasn't such a bad deal. Your the Cop! It's up to you to find the scum and give them the 'ole gallow treatment.

-Every night you can choose to investigate one person. During the night phase send a PM to me with your choice.

-----------

Heathens! Thou Shall Not Murder is like the 7th most important commandment! 7th only to name calling, coveting, honoring, and resting. What this town needs is a little spiritual guidance. Your a Priest! It's your job to help root out scum and lead the town through god(s)'s will or some such.

-You are a normal townie EXCEPT you can not place the vote on someone that would cause them to be lynched. Or better known as breaking a tie.

-----------

Ever see that movie, 'The Bodyguard'? Well neither have I, but looks like it's your turn to shine! Why? Because your the Bodyguard! It's your job to take the bullets in the night and protect the town. Sadly your too poor to afford a bulletproof vest so your old schooling it!

-Each night you can choose to protect someone. That person if targeted to be killed will be saved but you will die instead. During the night phase send a PM to me with your choice.

------------

Your not a bad guy really! But sadly no one ever believes you! It must just be that you smell, or that your ugly....oh and don't forget toothless. That's right, your a Miller! Your on the town's side but they don't seem to think so...

-Your a normal townie EXCEPT that upon cop investigation you turn up guilty.
-You win if the town wins.

------------

Well this is just smurfing great. There's ravenous murderers running about killing all the townsfolks. Looks like it's time for town to unite and bring down some mafia. Congratulations your a Vanilla Townie! Your job is to find the scum and root them out through lynching everyday. Good luck!

------------

Your scum, dirty dirty scum, but you wouldn't have it any other way. Congratulations your a Mafia Goon! Your part of the mafia that's decided to knock off the people who live in EoFF town and make it your own. Your fellow mafia are leader of mortals and Psychotic.Your a tad out numbered at the moment though, better get to work!

-You win if mafia equals or out numbers the town.
-You can talk with your fellow mafians here.

------------

Your such a dirty liar, and your proud of it. As if being scum and murdering people at night wasn't bad enough you had to go around and frame other people for your own dirty work! Your a Mafia Framer! It's your job to frame other people and help lead the town on a wild goose chase. Your fellow mafia are Levian and leader of mortals.

-Everynight you can pick one person to frame. That person if investigated by a cop will come up as guilty. During the night phase send a PM to me or post on the mafian board your choice of who your framing.
-You win if mafia equals or out numbers the town.
-You can talk with your fellow mafians here.

Inspections

Night 1

That night after the run down of LoM, you decided that something just didn't add up with Psychotic. So you headed on over to his house in the middle of the night and walked right on through the front door, yes the front door as Psychotic doesn't believe in trivial things like locks. You searched around his place finding naught. Until you stumbled upon a secret box containing plans for the destruction of the town! This was it! With this you know that Psychotic is guilty!

-----------
Night 2

After much discussion Laddy began to question his very sanity! So Laddy decided to investigate himself. How does one go about investigating oneself? Well Laddy had a bright idea of stake out, outside his own place. Surely if he were guilty he would find out if he did anything suspicious! One long night later Laddy concluded that.....he was......

innocent!!!!!
------------
Night 3

Laddy decided he would check out ed. I mean he was a shifty character, always popping in and out at random. Who wouldn't suspect him? After watching ed for a night Laddy realized that he was guilty!

Well I think that covers all the behind the scenes stuff.

Well then any feedback and comments about my set up or GMing? :D

NeoCracker
04-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Oh God, he really did investigate Ed.

edczxcvbnm
04-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Me: "I will come up guilty if you investigate me!"
Laddy: "I should investigate ed...he claims guilty but I wonder if it is just a ruse to trick us into thinking he is a miller but is really mafia!"

qwertysaur
04-09-2008, 07:20 PM
I knew the mafia would either be Lancealot of Levian!

Psychotic
04-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Thank you, thank you, none of this would have been possible without all my skill and hard work :cool:

(nice one Lev)

Aerith's Knight
04-09-2008, 07:49 PM
omg ed won? thats just too sad for words.

right now ed >> psy in being mafia..

yep i said it..

Levian
04-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Oh God, he really did investigate Ed.

Haha. Oh dear. :D

Psychotic
04-09-2008, 07:55 PM
omg ed won? thats just too sad for words.No, he lost.

And hey, I don't think you'd catch ed roleclaiming after two votes...

Aerith's Knight
04-09-2008, 07:58 PM
At least im not incredibly obvious when playing mafia.

Goldenboko
04-09-2008, 08:03 PM
At least im not incredibly obvious when playing mafia.
At least Psychotic doesn't always look likes scum when he's town :jess:

leader of mortals
04-09-2008, 08:05 PM
I was the best sacrifice ever! I tried to get Dynast lynched day 2 and possibly del. Good right?

Psychotic
04-09-2008, 08:09 PM
I was the best sacrifice ever! I tried to get Dynast lynched day 2 and possibly del. Good right?You're a very good boy. *patpat*
At least im not incredibly obvious when playing mafia.Well, when you're seen as enough of a threat to be investigated on night one, come back and let me know. :aimkiss:

Goldenboko
04-09-2008, 08:13 PM
I was the best sacrifice ever! I tried to get Dynast lynched day 2 and possibly del. Good right?

Considering neither of those happened, no :bigsmile:

leader of mortals
04-09-2008, 08:18 PM

Considering neither of those happened, no :bigsmile:

If dynast hadnt chose del night one, he would have been lynched. Also, del was way too smart, but he always did have some suspicion on him.

Goldenboko
04-09-2008, 08:26 PM
Not really, after Psychotic was lynched, him being mafia was, for the most part evaporated. imo as a mafian, sacrificing yourself in day one is completely unnecessary.

Psychotic
04-09-2008, 08:27 PM
imo as a mafian, sacrificing yourself in day one is completely unnecessary.It's a good tactic, I think. Problem was that you and qwerty had already thrown votes onto lom just 'cause so it looked like me and Lev were bandwagonning.

Jojee
04-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Quick, Levian didn't unvote Neo before he voted ed! Unvote and pile your votes onto him! :p

Dynast-Kid
04-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Oh man, town failed! :(

Haha, great game! Great game! Mafia was MUCH better this time than last!

And you guys all wanted to kill me! I mean, WTF!? Haha! And what wre the chances that I would coincedentally protect Del, who was targeted THAT SAME NIGHT! Probably my crowning achievement in Mafia! Ever!

But yeah, Mafia, way to not suck! xD

leader of mortals
04-09-2008, 09:41 PM
The town sucked just as much as us...

Goldenboko
04-09-2008, 09:44 PM
The town sucked just as much as us...

Are you talking about last game, as in the one I hosted? If so, then no, you guys pretty much sucked there. xD

The town didn't deserve to win this one though, more then 1 townie contributed nothing, Laddy investigated himself when it was clearly unnecessary and kinda stupid, and imo AK role claimed to early, although I think the first to reasons killed the town the most.

Seriously though, if you don't plan on helping the town, don't sign up :mad2:

leader of mortals
04-09-2008, 09:46 PM
oh no, we really sucked there(mostly Laddy:p). I'm talking about this game and I am not including levian.

Psychotic
04-09-2008, 09:51 PM
I don't think we did badly, we were just really unlucky in the early stages, with Laddy going with everyone's "GRRR PSYCHOTIC!" advice rather than making the logical choice of Dynast, and then Dynast protecting Del.

I thought you performed your sacrificial lamb role well, and under the really unfortunate circumstances of being investigated for no logical reason, I battled hard and my shenanigans caused several role claims. (Laddy, AK, Del, ed, qwerty)

The whole "INVESTIGATE PSY!" thing was, as I said, retarded. Imagine if I'd got Bodyguard and Dynast had got Framer. It would be a slaughter.

Dynast-Kid
04-09-2008, 09:59 PM
The whole "INVESTIGATE PSY!" thing was, as I said, retarded. Imagine if I'd got Bodyguard and Dynast had got Framer. It would be a slaughter.

Umm, is this an insult? xD

Psychotic
04-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Nah. You, as mafia, would have framed me, got me lynched, and subsequently got Laddy lynched for bs. You would have won. Hence it is a compliment if anything...but I am not complimenting you because I hate you for protecting Del! :irked:!

Dynast-Kid
04-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Nah. You, as mafia, would have framed me, got me lynched, and subsequently got Laddy lynched for bs. You would have won. Hence it is a compliment if anything...but I am not complimenting you because I hate you for protecting Del! :irked:!

Oh, haha, thank ya!

And I was originally going to protect YOU, but I thought that'd be too obvious, so I went for Del. Lucky choice!

leader of mortals
04-09-2008, 10:15 PM
If no ones hosting the next C9 game, I would like to.

Goldenboko
04-09-2008, 10:17 PM
If no ones hosting the next C9 game, I would like to.

Ed's game is coming up, I think it would be very rude to cut him off. :P

leader of mortals
04-09-2008, 10:18 PM
well of course I'm gonna wait until his game is done!

Del Murder
04-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Congrats mafia for winning. Uncongrats town for sucking. Man we sucked.

Like Psy, I think I'm done with this game for a while.

I think Bahamut did a good job, but the players in this game kept it down. Myself included.

My epic victory over Psy was great, but it turned out not to be a victory at all. Oh well I blame ed for everything.

Sir Lancealot
04-10-2008, 12:19 AM
Laddy was the worst cop ever.

edczxcvbnm
04-10-2008, 12:19 AM
I have no regrets =D

leader of mortals
04-10-2008, 01:22 AM
OH COME ON! ED'S A HERO NOW!!! Ah well I was first so I am the awesome original...

Laddy
04-10-2008, 02:10 AM
Damn, so that's what a Miller was!

Bahamut2000X
04-10-2008, 03:52 AM
Well here's my thoughts on the game.

Overall I thought Mafia deserved to win, too many early roleclaims and bad choices on the town's part, including the power role players. Mostly the cop who is just new. Though I was proud my Bodyguard did their job well. :D

I was saddened that the Framer saw no real action as Psy got taken out faster then I had hoped. I hope though the game set up was balanced, I was trying to throw in some roles not used before (Framer, Bodyguard, Priest) to try and spice up things.

Overall I thought it was a good game with a few hic-ups. Like WhatVVB playing too much WoW. *shakes head*

Psychotic
04-10-2008, 04:00 AM
I think Del was Bodyguard was in Mafia II but I could be wrong!

Your set up was good.

Dynast-Kid
04-10-2008, 04:23 AM
Though I was proud my Bodyguard did their job well. :D

:bigsmile:

Del Murder
04-10-2008, 04:30 AM
I was going to come up with a fake roleclaim to flush out the last mafia but I just didn't have the energy for it.

I haven't died since game 1. :D

Goldenboko
04-10-2008, 11:44 AM
I hated my role, come on, Priest? It doesn't even do anything :P
I thought I did okay regardless.