PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Alright well as I said in the last mafia thread me and WhatVVB are going to be running our own little mini Mafia game. Just so it's clear this isn't a C9 game so there will be roles outside of the 4 from C9 in addition to the ones used in C9. Well then let's begin sign up's shall we? Then get to the fun parts.

EDIT:

Rules: Same as from past games with one additon...

1. Posting of your role PM for a role claim is the equivalent of instant death in RL games by card facing up. So no copy + pasting role PM's.

1. qwertyxsora - Vanilla Townie Lynched, Day 3
2. Aerith's Knight - Doctor Garbage disposed, Night 2.
3. Del Murder - Vanilla Townie Loser
4. Leader of Mortals - Mafia Goon Lynched, Day 1.
5. Goldenboko - Priest Vampified and holy watered, Night 4.
6. Dynast-Kid - Bodyguard Death by rabbit, Night 1.
7. Laddy - Cop Trampled by hippie stampede, Night 3
8. edczxcvbnm - Miller Lynched, Day 5
9. Sir Lancealot - Vanilla Townie Lynched, Day 4
10. Levian - Mafia Goon Winner
11. Psychotic - Mafia Framer Lynched, Day 2.
12. Neocracker - Vanilla Townie Loser

qwertysaur
04-01-2008, 04:57 PM
I'll join. :p

Flying Mullet
04-01-2008, 04:59 PM
What's the theme?

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 05:07 PM
No theme. Since this isn't one with special accounts. Though if you would like I could make up some random theme that has nothing to do with anything to the game. :p

Del Murder
04-01-2008, 05:37 PM
I'll join as long as you can assure me that there won't be anything like recruitment or daytime vig or anything crazy like that. I don't really feel like keeping up with that stuff right now.

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Well it looks like you will be joining us then Del. No recruitment or crazy stuff, just some roles straight from the flash, and I tried to spice it up with ones no one uses. Should be fun. =D

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 06:17 PM
i shall join as well.

*evil laugh* now theres no going back Del..

Del Murder
04-01-2008, 06:25 PM
I shall join. Let's just get this out of the way now:

<b>##Vote: Aerith's Knight</b>

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 06:28 PM
##vote: Bahamut2000X

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 06:28 PM
I will join again and hope to be a hero again.

##Vote: Leader of mortals

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 07:52 PM
I guess I'll join, I think I might try a more laid back playing style.

Although I already know the death scenes and PM's won't be as good as mine.

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 08:01 PM
I guess I'll join, I think I might try a more laid back playing style.

Although I already know the death scenes and PM's won't be as good as mine.

No death scene will be as good as my death scene.

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 09:00 PM
That's 5! Come on people we're almost half way there!

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 09:07 PM
why dont you let Gobo write the death scenes if you cant think of something?

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 09:09 PM
There is no space between Golden and Boko, and the B should be lower cased :mad2:

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 09:42 PM
There is no space between Golden and Boko, and the B should be lower cased :mad2:

:tongue:

Dynast-Kid
04-01-2008, 09:48 PM
SIGN ME UP, BABY!

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 09:48 PM
There is a space between Yellow and Boko, and the B should be upper cased :mad2:

Laddy
04-01-2008, 10:13 PM
I'm goin' for the gold! Sign the foo' in!

edczxcvbnm
04-01-2008, 10:16 PM
i'm game

##vote: AK

Laddy
04-01-2008, 10:25 PM
I'ma gonna win...with my faction of course.

Sir Lancealot
04-01-2008, 10:27 PM
I'm in.

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Ed's gonna be in the game? T__T

now i know how you feel Del..

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 01:12 AM
We're oh so close people. Just 3 more slots left. :choc2:

leader of mortals
04-02-2008, 01:13 AM
I'll take 2 slots...

Levian
04-02-2008, 01:13 AM
I'll join again.

DON'T KILL ME! :/

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 01:17 AM
IF LEVIAN IS IN THEN SO AM I!

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 01:20 AM
Mafia should be Levian, Psychotic and me :D

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 01:20 AM
If theres a spot still, count me in.

If not I'll take a replacement position.

qwertysaur
04-02-2008, 01:22 AM
That makes 12. Again, you should go invisible, even though Psy and Del will be able to see you.:p

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 01:25 AM
Awesome! Let me give WhatVVB a jungle and we'll finalize a few things and should get some stuff going in a little bit. :D

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 01:26 AM
I don't need to listen to you.

I do what I want. *Does odd head shaking motion*

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 01:37 AM
*twitles thumbs*

Laddy
04-02-2008, 01:51 AM
*stares down*

qwertysaur
04-02-2008, 01:58 AM
*Confirms PM*

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 01:58 AM
Sending Role PM's now. WhatVVB will be posting the start of day 1 in a minute as well.

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 02:00 AM
MMM, Role PM

Laddy
04-02-2008, 02:00 AM
*Confirms PM*

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 02:04 AM
confirmed

Psychotic
Confirmation of PM!

Bahamut2000X
By the way just going to make one small mention of rules. All rules are same as other mafia games, with the ADDITION, of no posting of role PM's as role claims. Posting a role PM for a role claim is the same as an insta-death this time around.

Laddy
04-02-2008, 02:06 AM
Okey dokey.

I can't wait!

Sir Lancealot
04-02-2008, 02:19 AM
Confirmation of PM!

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 02:21 AM
Can we start now :P

Laddy
04-02-2008, 02:21 AM
Can we start now :P
:p

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 02:22 AM
NO! I specifically posted :P

:p

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 02:25 AM
It'll be like 20 more sec. Talking to WhatVVB on the phone. God I just knew I shouldn't have let a writer write the initial death scene. It's like reading a book. XD

EDIT: His internet is buggering up so I'll post it instead.

WhatVVB and Bahamut2000X decided to hit the town and pick up some chicks. So, swinging by Bahamut’s place in his brown Ford Pinto, the two made their way into the grand city of EoFFia.

Rumbling down the pristine, peaceful streets with their windows down and shades on, the two kept their eyes peeled. It didn’t take them long to find a smoking hot blond strolling casually down the side of the street.

“Hey baby,” Bahamut2000X said, peeking his head out of the car, lowering his sunglasses as WhatVVB slowed the car down. “How’d you like to summon a snake, and I don’t mean Leviathan,” he said, wiggling his eyebrows. The girl rolled her eyes and walked faster.

“Tough luck there man,” WhatVVB said, shaking his head as Bahamut2000X sat back in the car. “Now watch how a REAL man does it!” Taking a turn onto Am Bush Boulevard, WhatVVB spotted a knockout brunette and slowed the car to a stop. Sticking his head out, he called out to her on the other side of the street.

“Hey baby! You wanna activate my lightsaber?” There was a slight pause as she looked over at him. There was a slight pause before she opened her mouth to respond.

“Sure! Just let me go get my stuff!” she called out, disappearing into the building behind her. Sitting back in the car, WhatVVB gave Bahamut2000X a smug smile as he nodded slowly.

“Oh yeah! Smoking hot too! That’s how a real man gets it done! What?” he asked, seeing terror etch itself onto Bahamut2000X’s face as he pointed towards where the woman once stood.

“Holy—” WhatVVB cried out, slamming his foot down on the accelerator. The woman had appeared holding none other than a RPG-7.

As the Ford Pinto shot forward, engine growling with rage, smoke surrounded the woman as the green warhead shot towards the car. Both men screamed like frightened Japanese schoolgirls as it punched through the rear car door to wedge itself between the seats, just above the emergency break.

Breathing heavily, the two looked from the smoking dud warhead to each other and began laughing at their luck.

“I love Soviet stuff!” Bahamut2000X cried out with glee as WhatVVB nodded in agreement.

Approaching an intersection, WhatVVB slowed to a stop as the light turned red. Drumming his fingers on the steering wheel, WhatVVB nodded his head as the song, “Bye-Bye-Bye” began playing. As both began singing along, WhatVVB just happened to glance in his rearview mirror to see a beautiful blond rocketing towards them in her brand new fire red Corvette. He was just about to point it out to his dear friend beside him when he noticed she wasn’t slowing down. The last thing he saw before she slammed into the back of the Pinto was her mouthing into the cell phone pressed against her face was, “Hold on, I’ll call you right back.”

While the impact was relatively minor and only caused minor whiplash to the two, the Ford Pinto suddenly exploded into a mushroom cloud of fire. Bahamut2000X was killed instantly, but WhatVVB was thrown from the burning inferno into the intersection. Screaming as he ran in circles, flames dancing from his body, he turned just in time to see the tanker truck sliding against the asphalt towards him after tipping over in attempt to dodge the accident. As gas spilled from the tank and hit the burning man, it ignited exploding in an even greater fireball that shook the city.

On night Zero, WhatVVB and Bahamut2000X were killed by an explosion.

Day one begins now. You have 48 hours until the day ends.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 02:31 AM
Goldenboko is scum.

Goldenboko is always scum.

##vote: Goldenboko

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 02:33 AM
No, no I'm just not reading all of that xD

Alright lets start.

EDIT: lmao, I'm already getting voted for :P

qwertysaur
04-02-2008, 02:35 AM
##Vote Leader of Mortals
Lets get people active.

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 02:36 AM
Vote Count

(1)Goldenboko: Psychotic
(1)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora

Edit: Could a mod *cough Del or Psy* change the thread title to 'Mafia Again! DAY 1: B2X and WhatVVB die in Pinto explosion!'

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 02:38 AM
This isn't a C9 so any number of other roles can be in it correct?

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 02:40 AM
Oh man 24 hours? Didn't see that. I'd prefer it if it was 48, but maybe it's just a Day 1 thing? Oh well. No jokevoting after all :weep:

But yeah get your asses out here.

##unvote
##vote: Levian

You know the drill, viking sam. You get unvoted when you post!

Sir Lancealot
04-02-2008, 02:40 AM
A little something about the Ford Pinto:

Through early production of the model, it became a focus of a major scandal when it was alleged that the car's design allowed its fuel tank to be easily damaged in the event of a rear-end collision which sometimes resulted in deadly fires and explosions. Critics argued that the vehicle's lack of a true rear bumper as well as any reinforcing structure between the rear panel and the tank, meant that in certain collisions, the tank would be thrust forward into the differential, which had a number of protruding bolts that could puncture the tank. This, and the fact that the doors could potentially jam during an accident (due to poor reinforcing) made the car a potential deathtrap.

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Oh man 24 hours? Didn't see that. I'd prefer it if it was 48, but maybe it's just a Day 1 thing? Oh well. No jokevoting after all :weep:

But yeah get your asses out here.

##unvote
##vote: Levian

You know the drill, viking sam. You get unvoted when you post!

Oh where doing this thing are we? In that case: Vote: Laddy.

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 02:45 AM
Oh man 24 hours?

We changed it, it's 48. Forgot to edit that part after we changed our minds from the initial death scene. *slaps head* That and we still got 2 more confirms I'm waiting on, so want everyone to have a fair amount of time.

Vote Count

(0)Goldenboko: <s>Psychotic</s>
(1)leader of mortals: Goldenboko
(1)Levian: Psychotic

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 02:47 AM
I voted for laddy ;p

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 02:48 AM
You are doing that thing, and I'm not.

Great way to suddenly cover up and go along with Psy like that Boko. The First connection drawn between two people is now.

How much thought have I put into this? Barely any.

So Psy, you already have a little lap dog following you around.

What do you think of my deductions?

And Boko, why the hell would you follow Psys example, a guy you normally hate?

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 02:49 AM
I voted for laddy ;p

I didn't see an unvote or proper vote. :p Appease my OCD ways.

This isn't a C9 so any number of other roles can be in it correct?

Correct.

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 02:51 AM
lets get people to post.

##vote: Del Murder xD

Dynast-Kid
04-02-2008, 02:53 AM
*Confirms PM*

Hello Ladies, i'm ready to hunt some scum!

Oh, and that was a pretty sweet death scene! xD

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 02:54 AM
You are doing that thing, and I'm not.

Great way to suddenly cover up and go along with Psy like that Boko. The First connection drawn between two people is now.

How much thought have I put into this? Barely any.

What do you think of my deductions?

And Boko, why the hell would you follow Psys example, a guy you normally hate?

First off I don't hate Psy, I give him some hard times but me and him are buds, :D

qwerty also voted for someone who has yet to post. Its a common strategy in such small games. Eventually you'll get everyone to post, making them mafia have to lie more times. The more the mafia lies, the more of a chance they have to screw up.

My question to you know, why are you trying to draw lines so early? How many times have I been mafia? Do you think I'd let myself be connected to a partner that early?

EDIT: Now AK's doing it. Its a pretty common tactic, sure it is so common that the mafia does it, but I still see voting for inactives early as better for town.

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 02:56 AM
Vote Count

(1)Del Murder: Aerith's Knight

47.5 hours till the day is over

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 02:56 AM
With your level of fail today, yes I do.

And I didn't notice Qwerty's vote.

So I'll tag another couple questions.

A second one to Psy, How do you feel about having to little lapdogs following you around?

And to Qwert, the same one as Boko, minus teh Psy hate part.

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 02:57 AM
I was just messing with Del xD

but its a valid technique to root out inactivity

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 02:58 AM
With your level of fail today, yes I do.

And I didn't notice Qwerty's vote.

So I'll tag another couple questions.

A second one to Psy, How do you feel about having to little lapdogs following you around?

And to Qwert, the same one as Boko, minus teh Psy hate part.

Better question, why are you trying to ostracizes possible town members from Psychotic this early?

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 02:59 AM

What do you think of my deductions?LET'S LOOK FOR CONNECTIONS BEFORE EVERYONE HAS EVEN POSTED!!! YEEHAW!!! *hoots, hollers, and fires a revolver into ceiling*
You probably should have waited for a bit more from Goldenboko before posting that because now he's going to alter his posting style and probably avoid sucking up to me (which is precisely what his scumbuddy, Dolentrean, did in C9 I) and the evidence that you do have is light. Still, there is more than one way to skin a cat.

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 03:01 AM
Ostracize town members from him? What?

Ostracize is another weird for banish or shun. What your saying is I'm trying to separate people from Psychotic, yet I'm doing the opposite. I'm trying to draw a few connections between people so that if he turns out Mafia, we have more legitimate Suspects.

Care to rephrase your question?

Edit to Psy:

YEs, I'm trying to draw connections this early. It's the method I decided to try out for this game. And as you yourself said, there is more then one way to skin a cat.

Let us just see if your under skin is reeking with EVIL!

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 03:02 AM
No Psy I plan on posting with whoever I feel isn't mafia, I actually am starting to enjoy playing town, the guilt is too much for me :P

Dynast is here, I wanna see who Dynast votes for :P

EDIT: My point is; I think your trying to make us be wary of Psy, and Psy wary of us, I don't like it since we really have nothing to go on yet. Psy said I'm probably gonna change my style so I don't suck up to him. Assuming your mafia and Psy's town this would be very beneficial to you.

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 03:04 AM
The guilt. Of virtually murdering people.

...okay. :screwy:

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 03:05 AM
The guilt. Of virtually murdering people.

...okay. :screwy:

It was a joke, your gonna make me cry :crying:

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 03:06 AM
And if no one starts pointing fingers or attempting to learn something, we never will my friend.

So for trying to say questioning people this early isn't going to accomplish anything, you have moved up on my list.

And of course we should be wary of sigh, he's a smart player. If no one goes after him he'll never slip up or looks scummy.

Trying to stop me from going after PSy makes both of you look more suspicious.

Dynast-Kid
04-02-2008, 03:07 AM
##Vote: Aerith's Knight

lawl arpil foolz!!!11!!1!11@@1!11

##Unvote: Aerith's Knight

Hmmm...I'm gonna wait a little bit before casting my vote. Even though it's Day One, I still wanna observe!

And Neo, everyone knows that Boko & Psy are two peas in a pod! "Lapdog" isn't the term i'd use, more like ten-year old Cambodian sex slave "cohort", or something like that...

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 03:09 AM
There's a difference between questioning and drawing connections imo, I stand by that connecting people this early is futile if we have good mafians.

I can't help but notice Del has yet to post. He's already admitted he'd take an out of sight out of mind playing style if he was mafia, so if he doesn't post today I'll probably vote for him, but it is still early I guess.

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 03:10 AM
Vote Count

(0)Aerith's Knight: <s>Dynast-Kid</s>

47.5 hours till the day is over

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 03:13 AM
You plan to go after me, do you? OK, champ. Bring tha noize.

But you're going to have to give me something to actually, y'know, answer to. GB agreeing with me on a common town strategy for mafia games aint gonna cut it, especially when qwerty and AK did exactly the same thing. Why are you ignoring them acting the same, anyway?

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 03:15 AM
Your under the impression we have good Mafias Boko. We've all seen your Mafia antics, so If you are Mafian, you very well may have connected yourself to Psy by mistake.

I would vote Psy instead, but as stated before, he's smart. If you are not Mafian, I won't be as suspicious of him, as you were the basis for these assumptions, and if that guess turns out wrong, I may not want psy lynched as he could be a smart townie for us.

However if you are Mafia, Psy, you are next my friend.

Edit: To psy.

Simply because Gobo slipped up and quoted you and said "So thats what we are doing now?" That seems like a much more solid connection then the other two had.

As as stated above, I'm only that worried about going after you if Boko is Scum. :)

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 03:17 AM
Vote Count

(1)Goldenboko: <s>Psychotic</s>, NeoCracker
(0)Aerith's Knight: <s>Dynast-Kid</s>

47.1 hours till the day is over

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 03:17 AM
Your under the impression we have good Mafias Boko. We've all seen your Mafia antics, so If you are Mafian, you very well may have connected yourself to Psy by mistake.

I would vote Psy instead, but as stated before, he's smart. If you are not Mafian, I won't be as suspicious of him, as you were the basis for these assumptions, and if that guess turns out wrong, I may not want psy lynched as he could be a smart townie for us.

However if you are Mafia, Psy, you are next my friend.

I am an EXCELLENT mafian :nonono:

You have still yet to answer why you ignored AK, and qwerty doing the same.

EDIT: xD Are you fucking serious? I said that because I was confused why he voted for me, then I noticed he was voting for people yet to post.

Neo just seems to be trying to get votes against me because me being mafia is held as such a commonplace.

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 03:18 AM
I answered it in the Edit. :p

qwertysaur
04-02-2008, 03:28 AM
If you remember the staff game, I was eestlinc. I think for myself, and don't blindly follow psy or Del or anyone else. Minus Psy's jokevote, I had the first vote, so how could I follow what came after?

Dynast-Kid
04-02-2008, 04:01 AM
Hmmm, well, I see not much has happened since I took a nice, refreshing shower!

But anyways, I really don't think that Psy and Boko have a scum-to-scum relationship. At least not one that I can tell at this point.

I know that Mafia is all about what happens inside the thread, but, like I said earlier, Boko & Psy are two pals! It's natural that when one does something, the other may follow suit.

I'd have more suspicion if Boko had actually voted for the same person that Psy did.

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 04:13 AM
Chums? Oh please! Goldenboko is no friend of mine and I hate him with every fibre of my being :kiss:

Really though it kind of sucks that Cracka made the game go all serious before everyone has even posted 'cause I was just gonna joke around at this point, like in C9 I. Aw what the hey, I'll do it anyway. NeoCracker is scum because he accused me and only a mafia would accuse a townie of being scum right??? :confused:

I may have a theory or two a-brewin' in the back of my mind but really, we haven't heard from Lev, Del, ed, leader of mortals and Laddy. I don't really want to lay down anything concrete and start making decisions until everyone has even posted 'cause that's just suicide for the town.

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 04:14 AM
I'm going to sleep then school but before I do that....

Dynast-

Do you think I'm scum? Do you think I have a connection with Psychotic? What do you think about NeoCracker's claims? Do you have any bad vibes from anyone yet?

EDIT: I agree with Psychotic no theories from me till everyone gets here, but I am willing to answer all questions asked.

EDIT2: Thats not what you told me in bed last night Psy ;)

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 04:18 AM
I dont really believe Neo, because he is just trying to illecit responses to measure from..

but why do i get scum vibes from your answering, psy? You didnt act like this last game, i think i'll keep my eyes on you..

however, its nowhere near vote scum vibe.

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 04:24 AM
How have I acted differently, AK? Apart from the whole not shooting people thing.

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 04:29 AM
Well.. it's hard to explain. It's how you defended against Neo's claim(which no one would believe anyway)..

but its prob nothing.

nvm :p

edczxcvbnm
04-02-2008, 04:32 AM
Wiff wiff waffle waffle

I confirm that I am playing at that I will vote for AK for absolutely no other reason other than he posted above me XD

##VOTE: AK

Dynast-Kid
04-02-2008, 04:36 AM
I'm going to sleep then school but before I do that....

Dynast-

Do you think I'm scum?

Hmmm, well, that i'm not sure of. The game started like, 3 hours ago, so...Too early for me too start becoming suspicious!

Do you think I have a connection with Psychotic?

Uhh, I know that you and phycotic have connected many times...:jokey:

But for serious, it all goes back to you and Psy's parasitic friendly bond. Assuming you're both town (which I can never be sure of), and since no matter what you're going to act like you're town, it's easy for someone to notice the "connection" between you two.

What do you think about NeoCracker's claims?

I'm not exactly sure. Neo may just be paranoid. He also said he hadn't put much thought in his claims, so...

But I can sorta see why he would think what he does. When Boko said: "So that's what we're doing now?", I can see how it could be misconstrued. Or he may just be trying to see how you two would react under accusation. He said he wanted to play differently this game (I think he's the one that said that).

Do you have any bad vibes from anyone yet?

Uhh, not really.

The only thing that strikes me as odd is how quiet the others are being (especially Laddy and LoM). But hey, maybe they're just busy?

Thats not what you told me in bed last night Psy ;)

Boko! Are you cheating on me!? :(

So, i'm gonna ask some questions:

Boko = How do you feel about being branded as Psy's "lap dog"?

Psychotic = You seem to have a rep as a notoriously smart player. Do you think that may have given you a sort-of "advantage" over others? Even though Mafia is a team game, do you think that your reputation may keep you in the game longer?

Neo = Do you find Psy and Boko's reactions to your accusations at all scummy?

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 04:36 AM
Vote Count

(1)Aerith's Knight: <s>Dynast-Kid</s>, edczxcvbnm

46 hours till the day is over

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 04:39 AM
@Dynast: Naturally I'm pissed... He's the female in this relationship xD

Seriously though I have thoughts of my own.

Bahamut, again, I voted for Laddy, although LoM has been inactive too so :monster:

Laddy
04-02-2008, 04:41 AM
I'm here. I'm here.

I haven't got the slightest idea right now. So, meh. I'm clueless. But here I am. Here I am!

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 04:41 AM
Fine despite your failure to vote using the proper voting functions. :mad2:

Vote Count

(0)leader of mortals: <s>qwertyxsora</s>
(1)Laddy: Goldenboko

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 04:42 AM
Psychotic = You seem to have a rep as a notoriously smart player. Do you think that may have given you a sort-of "advantage" over others?If by "advantage" you mean it makes the scum try to kill me on night one (hello Staff Mafia and C9 I), yes.

EDIT: Ah ha! Laddy! Hullo Laddy. If you had to vote for someone right now, who would it be?

qwertysaur
04-02-2008, 04:42 AM
##Vote Leader of Mortals
Lets get people active.
When did I become Goldenboko?

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 04:46 AM
Actually, the worst post I'm getting feelings off of is Dynast Kid.

It's like he's trying to pull psy and boko out of the flames to save a mafian.

However if thats the case, only one of them is Mafia and the other is town.

So, my eyes are now turning towards Dynast kid, really I just wanted to see those twos reactions to a connection. Though now there isn't a reason to drag it out anymore, as I don't think much more will come from goating those two.

##Unvote: Golden Boko
##Vote: Dynast Kid

Well, defend yourself boy. I'll try and figure out which of Psy and Boko are your Mafia scum Buddies after your face is in the friar.

And this means neither of you two are off the hook just yet.

(And I never said I was going to play differently, but I am. I'm talking a "Go with the first thought that cross's my mind" approach)

Laddy
Hi Pyschotic. I'd vote for YOU.

April Fool's.

I'd vote for lom, seeing he has yet to post.

##Vote: leader of mortals

Bahamut2000X
Bah last time I talk to WhatVVB while doing post counts!

Vote Count

(0)Goldenboko: <s>Psychotic</s>, <s>NeoCracker</s>
(1)leader of mortals: <s>qwertyxsora</s>, Laddy
(1)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 04:50 AM
where is everyone -_-

I wanna unvote already, no reason to vote for a townie like Del unless he is acting suspisious.

He'd better have a good reason for confirming but not posting.

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 04:53 AM
where is everyone -_-

I wanna unvote already, no reason to vote for a townie like Del unless he is acting suspisious.

He'd better have a good reason for confirming but not posting.

He's been setting up the CK thing all night. I looked in his profile :p

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 05:01 AM

April Fool's.It's past midnight. :eep: And okay thank you!

Dynast-Kid
04-02-2008, 05:08 AM
Actually, the worst post I'm getting feelings off of is Dynast Kid.

However if thats the case, only one of them is Mafia and the other is town.

So, my eyes are now turning towards Dynast kid, really I just wanted to see those twos reactions to a connection. Though now there isn't a reason to drag it out anymore, as I don't think much more will come from goating those two.

##Unvote: Golden Boko

Well, defend yourself boy. I'll try and figure out which of Psy and Boko are your Mafia scum Buddies after your face is in the friar.

And this means neither of you two are off the hook just yet.

(And I never said I was going to play differently, but I am. I'm talking a "Go with the first thought that cross's my mind" approach)

I knew you just wanted their reactions!

I have no idea whether or not Psy or Boko, or both of them, are scum or not. Absolutely no idea. I just thought I would put my 2 cents in the conversation. If that means that I may have unknowingly saved a mafian, shame on me.

I feel it may be too early to point fingers definitely at anyone at this point, so I tried to offer a more neutral and objective perspective. It seems this may have backfired...

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 05:10 AM
Ya damn straight it has.

Lets just hope my new Impulse style of play is going to work out.

Dynast-Kid
04-02-2008, 05:17 AM
Ya damn straight it has.

Lets just hope my new Impulse style of play is going to work out.

I feel like such a victim. :cry:

And I dunno if that playstyle will be all that effective. I mean, going mainly on gut feeling rather than logical reasoning doesn't seem that wise to me. But hey, whatever floats your boat!

edczxcvbnm
04-02-2008, 05:19 AM

April Fool's.It's past midnight. :eep: And okay thank you!

:o Such evil vicious lies! I will not stand for such lies! It is only 11:18 and it is still April Fools you fool! I cannot let this stand. I must do something...the only thing I can do xD

##unvote: AK
##Vote: Psy

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 05:23 AM
Vote Count

(0)Aerith's Knight: <s>Dynast-Kid</s>, <s>edczxcvbnm</s>
(1)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm

45 hours till the day is over

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 05:24 AM
Crap, I meant midday. :lol: Although I was right because it's still past midnight anyway and no crazed colonials shall tell this servant of the Queen otherwise! http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/emot-colbert.gif

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 05:24 AM
Id almost vote for ed out of pure spite.. but then id be just as bad as all of you for the last two games..

although ed himself would be another step down xD

so ill pretend he has a clean slate today.

edczxcvbnm
04-02-2008, 05:28 AM
Crap, I meant midday. :lol: Although I was right because it's still past midnight anyway and no crazed colonials shall tell this servant of the Queen otherwise! http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/emot-colbert.gif

What about crazed Canadians xD Or the rest of the Americas! Screw the queen xD God Shave the W(h)ales XD

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 05:30 AM
shave the whales? :eyebrow:

you do know that thats physically impossible right?

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 05:31 AM
Canada is under the rule of the Crown. And we do not take orders from Spaniards - lest they forget the Spanish Armada, ho ho ho.

edczxcvbnm
04-02-2008, 05:37 AM
Is that why quebec speaks french and keeps trying to kick english out in anyway they can ;D

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 05:52 AM
Its prob because you are english ;)

Del Murder
04-02-2008, 06:06 AM
I'm here. Working on the next CK stuff right now so not much to say at the moment. Are we joke voting or going straight for the kill?

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 06:10 AM
ed, when you bring up French-Canada in an argument you know you're boned!

Pretty sure leader of mortals has been online since role PMs were dished out. I don't know why he haven't posted here but that's definitely something to keep an eye on. Levian also hasn't posted but that's probably because of his silly timezone, and we'll be waiting for quite a while before he shows his face, I reckon. So basically I've decided to go ahead and post my thoughts.

And my thoughts are about America's sweetheart, NeoCracker!

However if thats the case, only one of them is Mafia and the other is town.What strikes me as particularly interesting is that he's acting like there are only two mafia. It's a 12-man game so chances are there three. Why is he saying there are two? Could be misdirection, but also, chain lynch, anyone? He's using the "Oh, one is town, one is mafia!" to save his own ass and screw someone else over when one of us flips town. (no, I don't know if Goldenboko will actually flip town. I'm just theorising here)
Ya damn straight it has.

Lets just hope my new Impulse style of play is going to work out.Again, covering his ass for future screw ups. "Oh sorry for voting off a whole bunch of townies and acting scummy, folks. You should probably just ignore all that because it's just my impulse style and I'm not thinking about what I'm doing. :goofy:"

I'm still keeping my vote on the non-posters at the moment, but I know who my #1 is right now.

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 06:16 AM
I never said there were only two Mafia, I'm just picking out people I think are Mafia and working under the assumption Dynast isn't quite stupid enough to connect himself to 2 other Mafia, but I can see a mafia trying to go in to save one other. :p

You're the one misinforming people about what I'm saying. Or perhaps your just short on sleep and incapable of processing basic information without inserting your own crazy vodoo.

Or perhaps I'm the one short on sleep and am just rambling about any little thing I can grasp at.

Many different scenarios can play out here Psy boy, however the one that involves you and Dynast being Mafia is most appealing to me.

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 06:21 AM
##unvote: Del Murder

glad to have you back, although youre fairly busy.

I'm becoming wary of Neo. He seems intent on getting Psy and Boko out of the running. Although i got some weird vibes from Psy earlier, I dont really see any point on hounding on him. We should be getting everyone to post.

Neo.. you disappointeh me *godfather movie accent*

##vote: Neocracker

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 06:22 AM
Vote Count

(0)Del Murder: <s>Aerith's Knight</s>
(1)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm

44 hours till the day is over

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 06:25 AM
I never said there were only two Mafia, I'm just picking out people I think are Mafia and working under the assumption Dynast isn't quite stupid enough to connect himself to 2 other Mafia, but I can see a mafia trying to go in to save one other. :p

You're the one misinforming people about what I'm sayingThen why didn't you say that in the first place? And I'm not misinforming anything. When you say "Only one is mafia" and don't explain why, you can't expect us to suddenly grasp your meaning.
Or perhaps your just short on sleep and incapable of processing basic information without inserting your own crazy vodoo.Oh, cool, personal attacks. These are my favourite! :excited: You're stupid and dumb and nobody loves you and this is why you are scum and I am town!
Many different scenarios can play out here Psy boy, however the one that involves you and Dynast being Mafia is most appealing to me.Maybe, just maybe, Dynast didn't go along with your PSY AND GB ARE SCUM! theory because it just wasn't very good...

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 06:30 AM
Either that, or he is mafia.

And yes, personal attacks are the fun part. They make the day worth continuing you Vegtable Juice drinking hippy lover.

Finally, I am sorry for expecting you to grasp my meanings. I shall make sure next time to detail every piece of every thought that comes into my mind.

Actually thats a lie, I'll probably continue to leave out little things here and there as I'm rash and am intersted in seeing the blood of my enemies spilled this day.

And my enemies consist of Mafia, Hippies, and overcooked meat.

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 06:32 AM
you Vegtable Juice drinking hippy lover. Oh, now you've done it.

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 06:34 AM
Ah wah, quit whining and go hug a cow!

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 06:40 AM
no u

Also, funny how you were all serious and down to business at the start, but as soon as you've attracted some attention you've shifted into joke mode. :greenie:

Del Murder
04-02-2008, 06:41 AM
Oh now I know why I don't play with Psy. He talks to much.

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 06:42 AM
Hey, the more I talk, the more there is to analyse. :monster:

Del Murder
04-02-2008, 06:44 AM
ANALYZE THIS

<B>##Vote: Psychotic</b>

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 06:45 AM
ANALYZE THIS

<B>##Vote: Psychotic</b>

I still need to see that movie.

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 06:45 AM
ANALYZE THIS

Best way to vote for someone. XD

Vote Count

(2)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora, Laddy
(2)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm, Del Murder
(1)NeoCracker: Aerith's Knight

44 hours till the day is over

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 06:47 AM
Sure will!

Anaylsis: You know you're not as good at mafia as me and you want to steal my glory. Awww, bless. You can be a Psychotic in Training if you like! :)

Del Murder
04-02-2008, 06:48 AM
You're right, I'm not. I have a job.

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 06:50 AM
I'd rather follow my patterns of awkward logic and fail at mafia thank you very much.

I know that was directed at Del and not me, but after Patton is done with his stand up, I'm probably going to ignore this for a while in favor of gaming, so I need to get all the spotlight I can. :p

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 06:50 AM
And I get paid money by the government to sit on my backside all day being a student. I win.

qwertysaur
04-02-2008, 06:52 AM
I never unvoted Leader of Mortals Bahamut.

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 06:57 AM
I just notice someone voted for me. XD

Why wouldn't you want to hound on someone you think is Suspicious AK?

It's superior to the option of sitting back and watching, doing nothing about it.

For that you fail as a human being! Well, not really.

I just say these things because I'm not a very happy person and hope to feel better by dragging you all down with me.

Levian
04-02-2008, 08:17 AM
Holy CRAP.

what is this 100 post mess I wake up to? I seriously hope most of this thread is spam. I have a class right now so I'll get to reading in two hours.

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 08:48 AM
If by Spam you mean me trying to destroy people with my brand new stratagy, then yes.

Yes it is spam.

Levian
04-02-2008, 11:20 AM
A whole bunch of members haven't posted much yet, or have only dropped by to punch out some useless posts, so I'm skipping them. Lord knows they're all scum! Oh well, somebody has to hurt the town by overanalyzing the actives anyway, might as well be me. And NeoCracker apparently. ;)

Goldenboko: CONNECSHUN 2 PSIKOTICS? I don't know. Cracka already said that was to get reactions, so the only interesting thing here would be the reactions, and Goldenboko didn't get as defensive as would be expected of him. Sharpened his act maybe? Doesn't necessarily make him scum, but it's worthy of a note.

NeoCracker: Aggressive! He's had quite a few fails in the last mafia games. Even though he wasn't responsible for the last incident, it would make sense that he would be more careful if he was mafia this time. I know he likes being mafia too, so I know he really doesn't want to screw up. :p This game it looks like he doesn't have much to lose, so I'm gonna guess he's town for now. FOR NOW.

Psychotic: I'm not going to even bother wondering what Psychotic's role is as it won't do me any good. He likes to brag about his magnificent 100% scum catching ratio, so if he doesn't get one today I'll just assume he is one. :monster: He's a friggen cop magnet anyway, so I'm not really that worried.

Dynast Kid: Haha, I actually agree with NeoCracker FOR ONCE. I think he's definitely behaved the most suspicious as of yet. The way he responded to the Boko & Psy thing just gives of some fishy vibes. At the same time as he's saying it's a possible scenario, he's also saying that he's not entirely convinced. Smells like a mafia who's a bit afraid to commit himself to an opinion.

The rest I don't really have an opinion of so I'll just skip them for now.

Oh now I know why I don't play with Psy. He talks to much.

Yeah, seriously. :rolleyes2 Add Boko and cracka in the mix and it can and will get lethal! If anything, it might give us a better opinion of them, though. I know I've gotten some vibes already. :p What kind, you say? Secret! :laugh:

I have to work 6 hours today. Don't kill me. :rolleyes2

Laddy
04-02-2008, 12:54 PM
And my enemies consist of Mafia, Hippies, and overcooked meat.
Fine I didn't wanna be your friend, anyway!:mad2:

At this early in the game, nobody is supsicious to me. However, I vote out those who do not post. So if I get rid of them, we can stop having dead weight that very well could be mafia.

Levian
04-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Going to work. See ya in 6 hours.

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 03:24 PM

Because your reasoning is flawed. But I will check to see Dynast Kid's posts for suspision. I havent played with you yet, so i dont know how you play.

But from the vibes im getting the mafia team could be like this:

- Psy
- Dynast(?)
- Boko(?)

However, it could also be a team with Neocracker on it. I just cant figure out who to pick. For now I'm going to stick with.

##unvote: Neo

I'll gauge your reactions for now.

qwertysaur
04-02-2008, 03:31 PM

Because your reasoning is flawed. But I will check to see Dynast Kid's posts for suspision. I havent played with you yet, so i dont know how you play.
Mafia six. You were North Korea. Neo was New Zealand.

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Vote Count

(2)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm, Del Murder
(0)NeoCracker: <s>Aerith's Knight</s>

It takes 7 to lynch.
Not voting: leader of mortals, Levian, Sir Lancealot, Aerith's Knight, Dynast-Kid.

34 hours till the day is over

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 04:06 PM

Mafia six. You were North Korea. Neo was New Zealand.

Didnt New Zealand die early on? (and yeah i know i was NK, because i won a mafia victory! :p)

leader of mortals
04-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Sorry for not posting here. I got on to confirm and I was too tired to really read this over and post. Well I'm here now with some suspicions...

Psy: Seems to be acting a little different from last game. I know he said he wanted to act different though so I don't really suspect him. It's worth noting though.

Dynast: For reasons already said, I find him moderately suspicious.

Neo: Seems to be pulling crap from his ass to try and turn the town. It may be a playing style, or it may be a scum trick.

These 3 are really my main suspects.

Del Murder
04-02-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm voting for edczxcvbnm. ed's playing style is erratic and if he was a mafia I could see him acting crazy the whole time and we all saying 'oh, that's just that crazy ed'. Also he only has a few posts, none of which have been useful.

I'm not worried about the top posters at the moment since

1. Cop would be foolish not to investigate Psy at some point
2. All the rest of them will do themselves in eventually

But with 'other roles in play' there could be a mafia godfather. Don't forget that!

Anyway, I cannot recall a game where ed was helpful to the town. So he's expendable.

<b>##Unvote: Psychotic
##Vote: edczxcvbnm</b>

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 06:37 PM
Vote Count

(1)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm, <s>Del Murder</s>
(1)edczxcvbnm: Del Murder

It takes 7 to lynch.
Not voting: leader of mortals, Levian, Sir Lancealot, Aerith's Knight, Dynast-Kid.

32 hours till the day is over (9:25 PM EST)

edczxcvbnm
04-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Anyway, I cannot recall a game where ed was helpful to the town. So he's expendable.

<b>##Unvote: Psychotic
##Vote: edczxcvbnm</b>

Until last game I never played past day 2 XD

Also, no townie is expendable. A lynch of a village folk does 1 thing and 1 thing only. Help the mafia by thinning our numbers.

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 07:54 PM
We still have a lot of time, but out everyone, leader of mortals seems the most susipicious. He's doing exactly what he always does when he's mafia, uses recycled ideas, and never posts his own ideas in fear of making connections, or making a bad lie. On top of that he's sitting fence. Neo is giving me bad vibes, but at least he's being pretty active. If I had to vote now, it'd before LoM.

leader of mortals
04-02-2008, 07:56 PM
We still have a lot of time, but out everyone, leader of mortals seems the most susipicious. He's doing exactly what he always does when he's mafia, uses recycled ideas, and never posts his own ideas in fear of making connections, or making a bad lie. On top of that he's sitting fence. Neo is giving me bad vibes, but at least he's being pretty active. If I had to vote now, it'd before LoM.

I play the same no matter what side I am on...

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 07:57 PM

##Unvote: Psychotic
##Vote: edczxcvbnm

Your reasoning is unflappable.

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 07:58 PM
So who hasn't posted yet?

Also, go die Boko. Trying to say I'm Mafia. That hurts.

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 07:58 PM
I've just realised why I hate Day One, and it isn't the usual "GRRRR DAY ONE!" reason. Everyone suspects the hell out of me 'cause I dare to actually, y'know, talk. That is until I start producing scum corpse after scum corpse. Oh well, this is the path I have chosen and it has never failed me yet. :cool:

I agree with ed that no townie is expendable. I'd rather find a scum for connections and the like rather than just who voted for the worthless townie.

Del Murder
04-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Until last game I never played past day 2 XD

Also, no townie is expendable. A lynch of a village folk does 1 thing and 1 thing only. Help the mafia by thinning our numbers.
Yeah but no one ever seems to be mafia in round 1. You have to be a really crappy mafia to get voted out round 1. So that's why in round 1s I usually go for people who are inactive or I don't think will be a big help to the town. In my opinion you have just as good a chance of getting a mafia that way as you would any other way, and the benefit of my method is that if you are wrong and hit a town then you aren't really that worse off.

Del Murder
04-02-2008, 08:01 PM
I agree with ed that no townie is expendable. I'd rather find a scum for connections and the like rather than just who voted for the worthless townie.
Go to town to find connections then, but I can't see how mafia would be dumb enough to connect themselves in round 1.

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 08:04 PM

I play the same no matter what side I am on...

Oh yeah because that doesn't look familiar :rolleyes2

That argument didn't work last game, its not gonna work here bud.

leader of mortals
04-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Go to town to find connections then, but I can't see how mafia would be dumb enough to connect themselves in round 1.

maybe a mafia noob?

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 08:07 PM
I meant finding connections on Day Two based on the cardflip of scum today. And it's sue as hell possible for us to find one. In a 23-man game, I don't approve of writing off day one as a useless exercise where we're bound to hit town, but I can understand where people are coming from. In a smaller game with longer days, absolutely not. Me and Jojo both found scum on Day One of C9 I, and there was a scum lynch on Day One of C9 II. No reason why we can't have that kind of success here.

On that note, I'd like to hear more from Sir Lancealot.

Del Murder
04-02-2008, 08:11 PM
oddler was nothing more than luck, though. How did you guys find the scum on C9 I?

leader of mortals
04-02-2008, 08:18 PM
oddler was nothing more than luck, though. How did you guys find the scum on C9 I?

We looked to see who was pming, or rather psy and jojee did. We found them on day 2 and 3 and I wasn't there for either of them. I was still a hero though...

qwertysaur
04-02-2008, 08:20 PM

We looked to see who was pming, or rather psy and jojee did. We found them on day 2 and 3 and I wasn't there for either of them. I was still a hero though...
And thats why I am in invisible mode:p

edczxcvbnm
04-02-2008, 08:21 PM

And thats why I am in invisible mode:p

Psy and Del are mods and can still see what you are doing...

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 08:24 PM

To be fair that should be against the rules. I mean, I was PMing NeoCracker for 2 hours last night about the mafia game we where going to set up, and I PM Dynast-Kid all the time, it would be stupid if I died because people saw, "Private Messaging".

Even in the last game, you guys actually caught me PMing Leen-Leen :P

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 08:27 PM
We looked to see who was pming, or rather psy and jojee did. We found them on day 2 and 3 and I wasn't there for either of them. I was still a hero though...What the hell? No, I didn't. I used Shiny as bait to lure GB out while he tried to make a big deal out of what was going on. He basically fell for my trap.

What's the point in using PMs to catch people? You might as well have the scum admit to it on day one and save yourself the bother of playing. I dropped out of Mafia I because I saw who was PMing who and I'd do the same if I saw it happening in this game.

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 08:28 PM
We looked to see who was pming, or rather psy and jojee did. We found them on day 2 and 3 and I wasn't there for either of them. I was still a hero though...What the hell? No, I didn't. I used Shiny as bait to lure GB out while he tried to make a big deal out of what was going on. He basically fell for my trap.

Jojee did though.

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 08:30 PM
I don't think she did it on Day 1, though. Day 3, yeah, but we'd already won by then anyway.

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 08:31 PM
I love how people are assuming the Mafia are to smart to reveal themselves on day one.

If you assume Mafia are to smart for something, it makes it that much easier to get away with :skull::skull::skull::skull:.

I work under the assumption you're all dumbass's. Not only does it make it funner to go on the offensive, but it also makes me feel better about myself.

leader of mortals
04-02-2008, 08:31 PM

What's the point in using PMs to catch people? You might as well have the scum admit to it on day one and save yourself the bother of playing. I dropped out of Mafia I because I saw who was PMing who and I'd do the same if I saw it happening in this game.

Thats how you got suspicion on him, but the final straw was when we saw him pming

And I agree it isn't right. I thought it really ruined the fun of the first game.

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 08:32 PM
I love how people are assuming the Mafia are to smart to reveal themselves on day one.

If you assume Mafia are to smart for something, it makes it that much easier to get away with :skull::skull::skull::skull:.

I work under the assumption you're all dumbass's. Not only does it make it funner to go on the offensive, but it also makes me feel better about myself.

Its also whats making you point fingers at people that have nothing against them, and making you look like scum yourself :jess:

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 08:33 PM
The final straw was me claiming doctor and demanding people pay attention to me and what I was saying instead of blindly lynching the inactive person (who turned out to be the cop)

Jojee
04-02-2008, 08:33 PM
I already knew Dolen was scum before I ever checked to see if he was PMing ;)

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 08:34 PM
The final straw was me claiming doctor and demanding people pay attention to me and what I was saying instead of blindly lynching the inactive person (who turned out to be the cop)

Hey thats the one thing our mafia did good in that game :P

I told Dolentrain we should went after Shiny, but no we had to go for Psychotic, :P

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 08:37 PM

Its also whats making you point fingers at people that have nothing against them, and making you look like scum yourself :jess:

It was already stated I went after you and PSy to prod you for responses you silly billy you.

It was that that drew out Dynast, which even Levian thinks is suspicious.

However I think you're just jumpy, because if my reasoning against Dynast was right, either you or Psy could very well be Mafia.

Now, are you nervous because you are Mafia, or Nervous because you are a townie who doesn't want to be lynched?

Or are you just trying to discredit a guy who may be on to something in order to protect your Mafia Scum Mate?

OR do you just want your sexy secret lover to live on regardless, because he promised to put out tonight and you don't want to miss it?

Laddy
04-02-2008, 09:16 PM
I love I am not the slightest bit suspcioius.

I'm still for lom. I'm getting bad vibes (and intentions) from ed and Boko, though.

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 09:16 PM
No, I just don't understand what the hell your argument against Dynast is. That he didn't call us scum? Of course he didn't your argument was stupid. :P

Now I'd like to post my thoughts on LoM

Sorry for not posting here. I got on to confirm and I was too tired to really read this over and post. Well I'm here now with some suspicions...

Psy: Seems to be acting a little different from last game. I know he said he wanted to act different though so I don't really suspect him. It's worth noting though.

Why does this look so familiar?

I dont really believe Neo, because he is just trying to illecit responses to measure from..

but why do i get scum vibes from your answering, psy? You didnt act like this last game, i think i'll keep my eyes on you..

however, its nowhere near vote scum vibe.

He's basically restating AK's opinion.

Here he admits that he's not adding anything new.

Neo: Seems to be pulling crap from his ass to try and turn the town. It may be a playing style, or it may be a scum trick.

These 3 are really my main suspects.

Going against Neo here is the obvious thing for a mafian to do (assuming Neo is a townie). Neo's pointed fingers at 3 people already, so its very likely they'd be willing to vote for him. On top of that, people are normally very willing to vote for someone who tries too hard because they often come under scrutiny and mistaken for scum.

Not saying Neo is innocent. I am saying that LoM's post is scummy.

EDIT: Laddy, give me more then "bad vibes (and intentions)" what about my and ed's posts actually say scum to you? I want opinions and info people!

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 09:24 PM
No, look back on Levian reasoning to find Dynast Suspicious.

He put it in better words then I could.

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Oh I see, his argument is close to mine to LoM. Hm... I'm going to go back and read the offending post. Dynast post is a bit scummy but not as badly as LoM's imo.

Anyway; in that case.

Dynast: Who gathers the most suspicion from you? Why? If you had to vote now, who would it be for? (Different question from the first). Whats your opinion on LoM? Neo? Me?

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Well we all know your opinions suck, so that makes Dynast a higher ranking suspect then lom. :p

Laddy
04-02-2008, 09:33 PM
ed's a crazy dude. Really crazy. I had the best custom title, dammit! But he's so crazy, that craziness seems like a cover for something even crazier.

GoBo, I love you. Truly. I love your joy in life. But you seem to lack your usual joy. This turns me another way.

But then again, it's still early.

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Laddy, I have no Idea what you are talking about.

Laddy
04-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Laddy, I have no Idea what you are talking about.What's wrong with it? :confused:

Dynast-Kid
04-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Haha, wow, I come back from school and suddenly everyone suspects me.

Does it make me scum because I don't believe (yet, anyways) that Psy and Boko are mafia partners? No. I was just stating my opinion about your theory. It just doesn't seem very logical or believable.

Anyways, Laddy, what do you think about Neo's claims? I want to see what you have to say.

Thanks for sticking up for me, Boko! :bigsmile:

EDIT: Man, you guys post SO fast! xD

Who gathers the most suspicion from you? Why?

Well, i'm not terribly suspicious of anyone at this point. No one seems to just intensely strike me as scum yet.

I would say Neo, but he just seems to be misdirected town, and wants to get a kill in.

If you had to vote now, who would it be for? (Different question from the first).

Hmm...If I had to vote now, I would vote for either Neo or LoM.

Neo = I wouldn't vote for him out of spite or revenge or anything (in fact, I think it's great he's trying to be so helpful to the town), but if he's going to go around with wild accusations, he may end up hurting us, rather than helping.

LoM = Read below!!!

Whats your opinion on LoM? Neo? Me?

LoM = Well, I think that he's probably the one that's the most scum-like to me. Like you said, his reasoning is mostly just leeching off of other's opinions, and going off of "bad vibes".

Neo = Like I said, I don't think he's scum (yet, anyways), but just an aggressive and misguided town.

You = I really don't find you that scummy, and not because we're friends, but because you just haven't done anything that yells scum to me.

NeoCracker
04-02-2008, 09:42 PM
It's sounds like your saying
"The crazy man is going sane and the happy boy is becoming depressive" as if those are bad things.

edczxcvbnm
04-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Dare I say...sounds like he is waffling XD

Goldenboko
04-02-2008, 09:47 PM

Does it make me scum because I don't believe (yet, anyways) that Psy and Boko are mafia partners? No. I was just stating my opinion about your theory. It just doesn't seem very logical or believable.

Anyways, Laddy, what do you think about Neo's claims? I want to see what you have to say.

I still have questions I expect answered.

Dynast-Kid
04-02-2008, 09:53 PM

I still have questions I expect answered.

Check the Edit, Boko!

You guys post left and right, while i'm still trying to gather my thoughts! xD

Laddy
04-02-2008, 09:55 PM
It's sounds like your saying
"The crazy man is going sane and the happy boy is becoming depressive" as if those are bad things.It is when you're playing Mafia. :p

Levian
04-02-2008, 11:51 PM
Looks like I forgot to vote before I went to work.

Del Murder: Del seems to have his own little project going on, ignoring everything said and done in the thread and decided to pick on ed. While I do see the reasoning behind his vote (I was thinking the exact same thing about ed putting on the crazy act.) I just can't help but think that one of his fellow mafia members (Dynast Kid? LoM?) has screwed up and he doesn't want to involve himself in the mess that has been made.

As it stands right now I don't mind picking off Dynast Kid or LoM and then get Del investigated tonight.

and yes, that means that I think Goldenboko and NeoCracker are both town. Neocracker mostly.

Dynast-Kid
04-03-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm not used to being under so much suspicion, especially this early in the game!

I'm really confused as to why i'm being prosecuted so thoroughly. I mean, really. Please, ask me more questions if that's what it's gonna take to make you believe me. I feel like I could be a real asset to the town, and don't want to be taken out too early.

EDIT: I'm heading for the gym, so I won't be able to answer any questions in the next couple of hours. Maybe this'll give you time to re-think your arguments, and re-evaluate me.

leader of mortals
04-03-2008, 12:17 AM
I'll answer some questions too. I hate always getting suspicions every single game for the same exact reason. At least, thats what it feels like to me.

Levian
04-03-2008, 12:18 AM
Eh, I don't really have anything to ask you about what happened earlier, as there's really nothing you, or anyone, can do to prove your innocence at this point. I'm more interested in hearing your offense rather than your defense. Who do you think is mafia?

edit: that was originally intended for Dynast Kid, but I'm interested in hearing from LoM too!

qwertysaur
04-03-2008, 12:36 AM
I'll answer some questions too. I hate always getting suspicions every single game for the same exact reason. At least, thats what it feels like to me.
Last game I just baited you, and you went right into it.

Goldenboko
04-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Alright then LoM. What do you think of me, Dynast, Neo, Del and Psychotic. With your reasons. If you had to vote now, who would it be for?

leader of mortals
04-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Last game I just baited you, and you went right into it.

I was gonna look, but I dont feel like sifting through that thread.

That does bring back memories of jojee's "master baiter" responce to psy though:exdee:

My only real main suspect right now is neocracker, for a reason I already said. Neocracker showed suspicion toward gobo for using a very common strategy, only because psy used it first. Even then, qwerty was the person who really did it first.

edit: Hi gobo!

Gobo: Hasn't done anything that is scum to me. Neocracker seems to want to get him lynched though.

Dynast: Seems like he is playing it a little bit too safe. I know it's day one though and we all normally play it safer than next days.

Del: He is just not here. He isnt avoiding this thread. The next cid's knight thing is just a little too demanding.

Psy: As I said, he seems to be playing different. He said in the last major game that he didn't want to be the main person and wanted to sit back more so I dont really suspect him. It should be worth noting that he has said many times he plays very different as a mafian.

There ya go... any more?

Goldenboko
04-03-2008, 12:56 AM
If that's all you have to say, then my vote stays, because that means you haven't kept up with the thread at all, and if you are town, which to me doesn't seem likely, you are not a loss.

leader of mortals
04-03-2008, 01:06 AM
If that's all you have to say, then my vote stays, because that means you haven't kept up with the thread at all, and if you are town, which to me doesn't seem likely, you are not a loss.

Damnit give me time!

Del Murder
04-03-2008, 01:21 AM
I always have my own little project going on.

I'm not going to vote for leader of mortals at this time. I think his posting style will get him in trouble eventually and that he is not a threat to the town.

Dynast-Kid seems pretty scummy but I don't know him well so this might be how he is.

edczxcvbnm is not really doing anything and that's why I suspect him.

Gobo & Neo could be putting on their little fight as a planned ruse to distance themselves from each other.

Levian wants to get me investigated but not Psychotic. Why? I would say Psychotic as mafia would be a bigger threat than I would be. He's much more charismatic and more easily followed.

I'm still voting for ed, because I haven't seen any evidence of how we wouldn't be better off without his antics.

I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up, I've been sick and the Cid's Knight thing has my attention.

Aerith's Knight
04-03-2008, 01:21 AM
I dont blame Boko, I kept up with the thread, and although i dont post much, its mostly because I dont have much to add.

I'm not giving out judgement yet, just saying that it's no excuse not to have read anything.

edit: I'll give my 3 cents as Del did..

LoM: He's not giving any new opinions, adding nothing, but redirecting suspision nonetheless. scummy or bad town behaviour.

Del: Very busy, nothing to add.

ed: annoying, not a great loss when he dies. But no noticable scum vibe.

Neo: Could be both way. Agressive behaviour is both town and mafia strategy.

Gobo&Psy: Gray area. They act so much different from last time that im getting scum vibes from them. I dont really think its something, but I'll keep my eyes on their post nonetheless.. maybe someone slips up.. it happens.

Dynast-kid: Could be lack of time, could be intentional inactivity

Levian: good analysist, no real read on him.. townie vibe.

Goldenboko
04-03-2008, 01:37 AM
I'd like to know how I'm playing differently. My playing style seems the same as always to me. I have been posting less, but thats because I've had a few prior engagements.

Dynast-Kid
04-03-2008, 01:49 AM
Hmm, guess I wasn't gone as long as I thought! :p

Eh, I don't really have anything to ask you about what happened earlier, as there's really nothing you, or anyone, can do to prove your innocence at this point. I'm more interested in hearing your offense rather than your defense. Who do you think is mafia?

Well, like i've repeated several times, i'm still undecided. It's Day One, and, like C9 II, we're all pretty much seasoned enough to know the do's & dont's of this game, especially so early. If I had to choose, i'd have to say Leader of Mortals. Like I said earlier, his reasoning is basically just leeching off of other people's opinions, rather than presenting any new thoughts to the table.

EDIT: Hmm, from re-reading some of the posts, it seems to me that the main argument against myself is the fact that I was skeptical of Boko & Psy being mafia cohorts. Just because I have a differing view, i'm scum?

Please tell me what i've done that's been scummy. I have nothing to hide.

leader of mortals
04-03-2008, 02:06 AM
EDIT: Hmm, from re-reading some of the posts, it seems to me that the main argument against myself is the fact that I was skeptical of Boko & Psy being mafia cohorts. Just because I have a differing view, i'm scum?

You aren't being scummy. That's just some ass-pullage by neocracker.

Dynast-Kid
04-03-2008, 02:19 AM

You aren't being scummy. That's just some ass-pullage by neocracker.

Well, i'm glad someone believes me.

I still want you guys to ask me some questions, just so I can get this over with and clear my name. And not the same questions with different wording, some new ones!

Goldenboko
04-03-2008, 02:28 AM
You want a question... okay. If LoM's your first choice why would you want his trust?

Psychotic
04-03-2008, 02:29 AM
Someone explain to me how the hell I'm supposed to have acted differently? I'm playing the same way I always play. Encouraging activity and rooting out scum. I'm genuinely confused.

Levian wants to get me investigated but not Psychotic. Why? I would say Psychotic as mafia would be a bigger threat than I would be. He's much more charismatic and more easily followed.You seem to be a bit hung up on investigating me, Del. In an earlier post you said the cop would be stupid not to. Really, it looks to me like you're trying to distract the cop from other people and onto me from the way you've brought it up a couple of times now. Also, you've said yourself in the past I am terrible as a mafia faction player because I "talk too much" and now all of a sudden I am a big threat? It just doesn't ring true to me.

Laddy
04-03-2008, 02:38 AM
I still want you guys to ask me some questions, just so I can get this over with and clear my name. And not the same questions with different wording, some new ones!
I'm not suspicious, but here it goes.

I don't see a lack of posts. But early on, what is the most important to post?

Goldenboko
04-03-2008, 02:40 AM
Someone explain to me how the hell I'm supposed to have acted differently? I'm playing the same way I always play. Encouraging activity and rooting out scum. I'm genuinely confused.

Levian wants to get me investigated but not Psychotic. Why? I would say Psychotic as mafia would be a bigger threat than I would be. He's much more charismatic and more easily followed.You seem to be a bit hung up on investigating me, Del. In an earlier post you said the cop would be stupid not to. Really, it looks to me like you're trying to distract the cop from other people and onto me from the way you've brought it up a couple of times now. Also, you've said yourself in the past I am terrible as a mafia faction player because I "talk too much" and now all of a sudden I am a big threat? It just doesn't ring true to me.

I agree with The Del part. I also feel he's practicing the out of sight out of mind, with limited posting so we don't kill him because its too obvious.

Del Murder
04-03-2008, 02:44 AM
I think you're smart enough to learn from past mistakes, and, quite frankly, the only one among us who is. If someone wants to investigate me, go for it, but I think it will be a waste as I expect to die night 1.

I have my reasons for barely posting, which I have stated. Also, I never really bother giving much analysis on day 1, because, unlike others, I find day 1 to be a throwaway day with the chance of finding a mafia to be random. That is why I always vote on day 1 for people who I don't think will be helpful to the game, ie inactive players, people who have a tendency to follow others blindly, and those who are generally unhelpful.

Dynast-Kid
04-03-2008, 02:45 AM
You want a question... okay. If LoM's your first choice why would you want his trust?

I assume you're referring to this:

Well, i'm glad someone believes me.

Take that comment at face value, because that's all it means. I am glad that someone believes me.

The fact that it was LoM that said it doesn't make him any less scummy to me, in fact, it makes him seem even a bit more mafian. Y'know, trying to gain my trust.

I never said I wanted to gain his trust, nor had the thought of gaining his trust pass my mind. He just said it, and I responded.

Next question.

EDIT: Oh I missed Laddy's question. But I don't really understand it....

Psychotic
04-03-2008, 02:49 AM
If someone wants to investigate me, go for it, but I think it will be a waste as I expect to die night 1.Why are you most likely to die ahead of, for example, Levian, who got iced in Night 1 in the last game?

On the subject of everyone's favourite Norwegian, I forgot to do this!
##unvote

Del Murder
04-03-2008, 02:52 AM
Because this time I can't protect myself, and there is a 'better' player in this game who is more likely to get protection, unless of course he is mafia. :monster:

Psychotic
04-03-2008, 02:56 AM
Doc should always, always, protect themself on night one unless the cop has claimed.

Also, 'better'? You gimp. :lol:

Shiny
04-03-2008, 03:24 AM
Actually Jojee and I did that. Jojee did it with Dolenterean (sp?) and I did it with Goldenboko. Golenboko then through a mini fit about how that was cheating or something even though he could have went invisible at the start. And there is no "we". There was just Psy, Jojee, and I as the other two were scum, ff freak was offed and you were missing. Anywayz, carry on an hero. *goes back to lurking thread*

Bahamut2000X
04-03-2008, 03:25 AM
Vote Count

(0)Levian: <s>Psychotic</s>
(2)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker, Levian

It takes 7 to lynch.
Not voting: leader of mortals, Sir Lancealot, Aerith's Knight, Dynast-Kid.

23 hours till the day is over (9:25 PM EST)

Dynast-Kid
04-03-2008, 03:40 AM
Hmmm, well, I don't know if I will even make it to the end of the Day, but i'll go ahead and cast my vote.

##Vote: leader of mortals

Del Murder
04-03-2008, 03:53 AM
Are you voting just to save yourself, or do you have other reasons?

Aerith's Knight
04-03-2008, 03:53 AM
I'd like to know how I'm playing differently. My playing style seems the same as always to me. I have been posting less, but thats because I've had a few prior engagements.

Sorry i shouldve been clearer. Psy acted diff and you were acting all buddy buddy, thereby sorta ganging up with him. But since im certainly not seriously suspisious of Psy its a gray area.

And Psy, It's just that you post more.. defensive? less focussed? I dont know how to say it.. different.

I've said it many times and im going to leave it at that.. no more of it.

LoM seems more suspisious then dynast-kid tbh, but thats only because DK is inactive.

post reasons for voting DK, give me some.

Bahamut2000X
04-03-2008, 03:58 AM
Vote Count

(3)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora, Laddy, Dynast-Kid
(2)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker, Levian

It takes 7 to lynch.
Not voting: leader of mortals, Sir Lancealot, Aerith's Knight, Psychotic.

22.5 hours till the day is over (9:25 PM EST)

Dynast-Kid
04-03-2008, 04:01 AM
Are you voting just to save yourself, or do you have other reasons?

Well, like i've said earlier, he is at the top of my suspicion list, so i'd rather have him leave over me.

@AK: Well, he doesn't provide fresh, new ideas for his reasonings, and just seems to mooch off everyone else, going along with the flow. Even if it turns out he's town, it doesn't look like he'd be very productive and contributive, in my honest opinion.

And why do you keep saying i'm inactive? You only have 5 more posts than me.

NeoCracker
04-03-2008, 04:04 AM
While I can see your argument against Del Psy, you tend to be a better player then most, so If you are Mafia, you are a nescessity to weed out early.

So I would much rather you be investigated.

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2008, 04:31 AM
Sounds more like we need a tie on our hands to spice things up ;D

##Unvote: Psy
##Vote: Dynast-Kid

Aerith's Knight
04-03-2008, 04:39 AM
And why do you keep saying i'm inactive? You only have 5 more posts than me.

Could be, but it seems like you are hardly here, only coming in to vote. Might be me though.

ed, stop screwing around and give reasons for voting. I never have any idea if you are scum or not, because you always act like.. well.. you :p

Psychotic
04-03-2008, 04:39 AM
While I can see your argument against Del Psy, you tend to be a better player then most, so If you are Mafia, you are a nescessity to weed out early.

So I would much rather you be investigated.FAO: Cop. Investigate me if you really want to, and hopefully it would get these bozos to shut up and look for the actual scum instead of me because I'm good and gee golly gosh, we can't have any good people playing in mafia games! :rolleyes2

tbh though, I think you'd be better off looking at who is connected with the lynch but hey I'm scum because I'm good at the game and acting kind of differently, so don't listen to me!

I guess right now I am torn between NeoCracker and leader of mortals, although I do think Del is kind of dodgy too. I definitely want to see what leader of mortals has to say before putting a vote on the guy tho'.

Also Dynast-Kid's vote for lom is very quick and very scummy. I want some explanation on that one plzkthx.

Bahamut2000X
04-03-2008, 04:41 AM
Vote Count

(3)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker, Levian, edczxcvbnm
(3)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora, Laddy, Dynast-Kid
(0)Psychotic: <s>edczxcvbnm</s>, <s>Del Murder</s>

It takes 7 to lynch.
Not voting: leader of mortals, Sir Lancealot, Aerith's Knight, Psychotic.

22.5 hours till the day is over (9:25 PM EST)

Sir Lancealot
04-03-2008, 04:41 AM
Reading the replies confuses me about who is the scum and who is not.

Goldenboko, NeoCracker, Dynast-Kid and leader of mortals are the most scummy looking to me.

NeoCracker
04-03-2008, 04:43 AM
I apoligize for not wanting to take the chance of being leg around by the nose.

In future games I'll be sure to refrain from wishing to be sure about players who can potentially cause my side to lose the game.

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2008, 04:45 AM
ed, stop screwing around and give reasons for voting. I never have any idea if you are scum or not, because you always act like.. well.. you :p

I voted for you because well...It just seemed like a fun way to enter the game given all the spite you held against me for restarting mafia 6.

Psy...I can't remember. Probably something equally as fun lame.

I voted here to strictly get the tie going on. I like ties and think they are fun XD

Del Murder
04-03-2008, 04:53 AM
ED IS USELESS KILL HIM

Psychotic
04-03-2008, 04:54 AM
In future games I'll be sure to refrain from wishing to be sure about players who can potentially cause my side to lose the game.If your master plan is impulse reasoning and the logic that smart = scum then I think you'll find every single member of Eyes on Final Fantasy can cause you to lose the game. Even Demon Dude could kick your ass. Even if he claimed to be a cop bomb vigilante, he'd still have you.

NeoCracker
04-03-2008, 04:58 AM
Since when did I say Smart = Scum?

I said I wanted you investigated because your smart, and if you are Scum you need to be weeded out. And if you are town, at least we know we can safely listen to your wise words.

You are a very important person to know the town alignment of.

And honestly, your whole approach of saying the cop should go ahead and investigate you while still trying to encourage them to investigate someone else gives me even more reason to want this investigation to take place.

Edit: And trust me Del, If I could think of a legitimate reason to vote for ed right now, I would. :p

Psychotic
04-03-2008, 05:03 AM
ince when did I say Smart = Scum?

I said I wanted you investigated because your smart, and if you are Scum you need to be weeded out....uh...second paragraph answers first paragraph.
You are a very important person to know the town alignment of.Yeah, how about you actually give me a chance to prove myself by my actions rather than jumping all over me on day one for utterly lame reasoning? You did the exact same thing in the last big game as Bowser - nearly getting me lynched in the process - and god knows if I'd had my power that day I would've shot the hell out of you.
And honestly, your whole approach of saying the cop should go ahead and investigate you while still trying to encourage them to investigate someone else gives me even more reason to want this investigation to take placehurr hurr hurr way to go hog wild :rolleyes2 It would help me personally if the cop investigated me because then the likes of you would shut up about me, and I would be freed up to go on the offensive rather than having to be on the defensive all the time about stupid and petty points. What I think would most benefit the town, though, is if they made the logical choice of investigating someone connected to the lynch.

Aerith's Knight
04-03-2008, 05:05 AM
Lol Del.. having problems with indigestion or something? xD

Dynast-Kid
04-03-2008, 05:08 AM
Well, i'm going to bed, and then off to school, so this may very well be my last post and last chance to save myself.

Dynast-Kid's vote for lom is very quick and very scummy. I want some explanation on that one plzkthx.

To be perfectly honest, my vote was quick. Low-down even. I did it not only because LoM is the one who seems most suspicious to me, but because it'd help in saving myself. No one likes to be lynched, especially on freaking Day One. Nobody. Especially when you're town.

I am honestly just at a complete loss at what to do or say right now. I've done all I can in my power to try and convince you i'm innocent, but to no avail. I've got the urge to roleclaim, but i'm sure that'd equal a night kill on me, should I even last that long.

If this is what the rest of the town feels is right and what's best, then maybe I should be lynched right now. I'm a man of the town, and nothing less. I guess it comes down to would you rather have me, contributing and helping weed out scum, or Leader of Mortals who, despite how great of a guy he is, tends to recycle and rehash things that have been said many times before?

EDIT: Wait, the day's longer than I had thought. Like, 20 hours left or something. I may be around after school. Probably only to see me get lynched. :(

Aerith's Knight
04-03-2008, 05:11 AM
If you stop acting scummy, then LoM or ed will prob do something stupid to get themselves killed.

Del Murder
04-03-2008, 05:11 AM
Psy, you are a good and vocal player. Good and vocal players will always have a target on their backs. When I play this game with Miriel's family, her brother is almost always investigated night 1. He is just so loud and convincing that it makes a lot of sense that you would want to know if he was trying to deceive you.

I think you are smart enough to know this. And I think you are trying to get the cops to not investigate you without actually telling them not to. There are both town and mafia motivations for this. Obviously a townie doesn't want to be investigated because they already know their alignment. It's just a label you aren't going to be able to avoid and will just have to accept.

Why won't people vote for ed? He could easily be a scum and skate his way through this game acting the way he's been acting. I'm not saying Dynast and lom are off the hook, but I think they can much easily be tricked into saying the wrong thing and proving their downfall. Have they already done so? If so I missed it.

Dynast-Kid
04-03-2008, 05:13 AM
If you stop acting scummy, then LoM or ed will prob do something stupid to get themselves killed.

Well, what have I done that's been scummy? That's what I want to know, what have I done so wrong?

Psychotic
04-03-2008, 05:19 AM
I just think the loud and vocal guy will always trip himself up if he's mafia so it isn't the optimal choice. Honestly though, I am kind of selfish and I would like to be investigated just so I can have a free run. But then again, it wouldn't surprise me if you wanted me investigated so you could dodge the night kill yourself, Mr. Murder. If I was scum, I'd whack the guy being investigated for sure just so the cop's night is wasted.

Hopefully the scum and doc will all read this and consider their night actions very carefully. Ah, sweet sweet head games.

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2008, 05:19 AM
Why won't people vote for ed? He could easily be a scum and skate his way through this game acting the way he's been acting. I'm not saying Dynast and lom are off the hook, but I think they can much easily be tricked into saying the wrong thing and proving their downfall. Have they already done so? If so I missed it.

Yeah right XD Since when have I ever been sucessful at this game? You make it sound like I have some ultra master plan or something and never get lynched XD

They are much easier to be tricked you say...just what are you saying? That they are stupid? NO UNDERHANDED FLAMING!

Del Murder
04-03-2008, 05:21 AM
That is very true, but you are unpredictable, which scares me.

NeoCracker
04-03-2008, 05:25 AM
It surprises me a guy as smart as you doesn't seem to understand the difference of Smart = Scum and Smart = Very scary as scum.

And if you are town, I'd much rather you be able to have a free run as you put it. It'll make it that much easier to find the real scum.

Its just advantageous to be certain with a guy like you.

Aerith's Knight
04-03-2008, 05:34 AM
very well Dynast kid.. lets analyse your last post.

Well, i'm going to bed, and then off to school, so this may very well be my last post and last chance to save myself.

giving up, act of desperation, while not actually giving up. not often used by townies unless they mean it.

To be perfectly honest, my vote was quick. Low-down even. I did it not only because LoM is the one who seems most suspicious to me, but because it'd help in saving myself. No one likes to be lynched, especially on freaking Day One. Nobody. Especially when you're town.

again you say LoM is most suspisious, but no real reason why. saving yourself can be employed by both sides.

I am honestly just at a complete loss at what to do or say right now. I've done all I can in my power to try and convince you i'm innocent, but to no avail. I've got the urge to roleclaim, but i'm sure that'd equal a night kill on me, should I even last that long.

1. then why say anything?(retorical)
2. because your arguments are without backbone.
3. why say it when we all know it would?(retorical)

If this is what the rest of the town feels is right and what's best, then maybe I should be lynched right now. I'm a man of the town, and nothing less. I guess it comes down to would you rather have me, contributing and helping weed out scum, or Leader of Mortals who, despite how great of a guy he is, tends to recycle and rehash things that have been said many times before?

roleclaim, when you just said you wouldnt.. stupid

when did you contribute anything towards that?

fifth time that came up

Levian
04-03-2008, 09:14 AM

I think he just meant that he was aligned with the town. I don't think a townie roleclaim would equal a night kill on the first night, which he said would be the case if he claimed.

I don't see how Goldenboko or Psy are acting any different at all. They always act that way.

I'm not really that interested in talking about investigations, but I'll give my one cent:
If I was the cop and if I based who I would investigate on the events in this game alone, I'd investigate Del Murder. If I was to base it on past games, then probably Psychotic. (although by experience his alignment has always been revealed quickly without the help of investigations) In a short game with few chances to investigate I'd rather look at the game even if it's killing me that I don't know Psychotic's alignment. But that decision is up to the cop, so I'm not going to discuss that anymore.

I don't like that qwerty is being so silent. It makes me feel like a teenage girl investigating a strange sound coming from the basement.

This LoM thing, I must say it's very strange and very scummy that he's repeating what others are saying, but I have to admit that I don't know his playing style. Is this unusual behaviour for him? because I'm getting the idea from some of the comments in this thread that he's behaved this way before. Some members play strange games of Mafia even if they aren't scum, like demondude for instance. Still, he's one of my main two at the moment. I don't have much evidence for either of them so I'm just gonna stop thinking and do this:

##Unvote

##Vote: LoM

That's right!

Dynast-Kid
04-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Managed to get on before I head for school.

very well Dynast kid.. lets analyse your last post.

giving up, act of desperation, while not actually giving up. not often used by townies unless they mean it.

What? Please elaborate. I thought that i'd be dead by the time I got back, but I realized the Day would still be going on by the time I got home. And when did I ever say I was giving up?

again you say LoM is most suspisious, but no real reason why. saving yourself can be employed by both sides.

Yes. I was saving myself. Sorry, I don't want to be lynched?

Uhh, what? Your logic is more flawed than LoM's has ever been.

fifth time that came up

That wasn't my roleclaim. And please don't call me names, it's rude. Mafia is a team game, and so if the town feels I need to be lynched (no matter how much of a mistake it may be), then I have no choice but to become a sacrificial lamb for the town.

The whole reason i'm being persecuted is because I contributed my ideas to the thread, which stood in contrast with Neo's, and why he seems to have hounded me. I defend myself, which is why everyone seems to be finding me suspicious. Please keep up with the thread.

Fifth time what came up??

Yeah...uh, try harder next time. :rolleyes2

Psychotic
04-03-2008, 02:50 PM
I don't like that qwerty is being so silent. It makes me feel like a teenage girl investigating a strange sound coming from the basement.Yeah, I'd like to hear more from the guy because he's good at mafia. Still, from what I have seen I think qwertz is town. I pretty much feel the same way about Sir Lancealot - he's always struck me as a sensible kind of bloke and isn't causing me any alarm about his scum status so yeah, I'd like to get some opinions from the fellow.

Levian is dodgy to me, because he agreed with the insanity of NeoCracker when it came to Dynast-Kid but not me. He could be scum backing up Neo, but afraid to make an enemy of me because he knows I'd be onto him like a flash.

I'd be happy voting for leader of mortals or NeoCracker right now. I've already made my case against Crackalacka so here's what disturbs me about leader of mortals.

Neo: Seems to be pulling crap from his ass to try and turn the town. It may be a playing style, or it may be a scum trick.Vague spaghetti plating against the three people who had the most lynch attention. "Psy is acting different BUT he said he was going to." "Dynast is MODERATELY suspicious." "Neo is playing like a 'tard but it MAY be a playing style".

Also, did I really say this? Many times?
It should be worth noting that he has said many times he plays very different as a mafian.Hahaha, no I don't play differently. Look at Disney and Pokemon mafia. :lol: Clutching at straws here.

If he is scum, I find it notable how quickly Dynast-Kid switched his vote onto him when he thought he was going to be killed
Hmmm, well, I don't know if I will even make it to the end of the Day, but i'll go ahead and cast my vote.Last ditch attempt at distancing?

leader of mortals
04-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Alright I think del and psy seem to be trying to dodge a cop. Neocracker is just an idiot. I don't know why the hell he has to do all this. It's really pissing me off though. In case I don't make it back, I vote del for the cop dodging and I will vote psy tommorrow for the same thing. Psy also tryed to link me with dynast, which is just retarded. I hate dynast. I think he is town though.

##Vote: Del murder

Psychotic
04-03-2008, 03:32 PM
You're just picking up the cop dodging thing from me! Heck, I'm not even the one who called for the investigations in the first place, and I haven't encouraged the cop to investigate anyone specifically. This is because unlike that rotten Del Murder I am not trying to use anyone else as a meatshield. Del's kinda scummy for it, but yeah, I think my meatshield theory is more accurate.

NeoCracker is an idiot, yes, but I get the feeling you're only calling him one because he has a huge boner for Dynast right now. I also think it's funny that you say you hate him (which is, y'know, irrelevant) but that you think he's town. Oh he's bad but he's good - an attempt to repair the damage caused by Dynast's distancing attempt. Nice try.

In conclusion, you are crazy and probably scum. If you do flip scum, and I have every reason to believe that you will based on the evidence, I'm going to be looking very closely at Dynast tomorrow.

##vote: leader of mortals

qwertysaur
04-03-2008, 04:04 PM
I was waiting to see who would actually mention me after calling me out last time ended in catching Lom.

Here is what I think we should do based on the cardflip at the end of the day.

Lom flips Scum-
I agree with Psy that Dynast is a good target.

Lom flips town-
We will need to get laddy and Lancaelot more active.

Dynast flips scum-
We go after Lom, AK is cleared.

Dynast flips town-
Lynch AK

Psy and lev are clear for now, as they were the only two brave enough to actually address me. I also want to see Del and Boko post more. I'll update the vote count because I can. :p

Vote Count

(5)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora, Laddy, Dynast-Kid, Levian, Psychotic
(2)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker, Levian edczxcvbnm

It takes 7 to lynch.
Not voting: leader of mortals, Sir Lancealot, Aerith's Knight.

9 hours till the day is over (9:25 PM EST)

Bahamut2000X
04-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Vote Count

(2)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker, <s>Levian</s>, edczxcvbnm
(5)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora, Laddy, Dynast-Kid, Psychotic, Levian
(1)Del Murder: <s>Aerith's Knight</s>, leader or mortals

It takes 7 to lynch.
Not voting: Sir Lancealot, Aerith's Knight.

10 hours till the day is over (9:25 PM EST)

Del Murder
04-03-2008, 05:44 PM
I think you guys are making a mistake with lom, however we'll see. I still maintain that ed is the most logical choice. Losing lom will not make or break the game, and day 1s are a waste anyway.

I'm not trying to 'dodge the cop', I have nothing to hide. Do what you want with me.

I would be weary of these people:

Psychotic
qwerty
Levian
Del Murder

Unless one of these guys is mafia, the mafia is going to lose. No offense fellas but there is no way you could beat the four of us. That is why we should clear these people as quickly as possible. One of them will probably die tonight. I believe that will be me, or qwerty. Levian always dies first so I think they will leave him alone this time, and Psychotic is too obvious a target for protection.

Aerith's Knight
04-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Dynast flips scum-
We go after Lom, AK is cleared.

Dynast flips town-
Lynch AK

Wow chill, I only gave that statement because he asked for it, when did i ever accuse him?

What? Please elaborate. I thought that i'd be dead by the time I got back, but I realized the Day would still be going on by the time I got home. And when did I ever say I was giving up?

Was merely a suspisious thing to say when you continue posting anyway.

I am honestly just at a complete loss at what to do or say right now[1]. I've done all I can in my power to try and convince you i'm innocent, but to no avail[2]. I've got the urge to roleclaim[3], but i'm sure that'd equal a night kill on me, should I even last that long.

Uhh, what? Your logic is more flawed than LoM's has ever been.

Its not that hard to understand, but maybe this ill help.

roleclaim, when you just said you wouldnt.. that was stupid

fifth time that came up

That wasn't my roleclaim. And please don't call me names, it's rude. Mafia is a team game, and so if the town feels I need to be lynched (no matter how much of a mistake it may be), then I have no choice but to become a sacrificial lamb for the town.

I didnt call you names.. stop making me seem bad, you asked for this. And that was claiming to be a town.. which is a bundle of roles.. therefore a roleclaim.

The whole reason i'm being persecuted is because I contributed my ideas to the thread, which stood in contrast with Neo's, and why he seems to have hounded me. I defend myself, which is why everyone seems to be finding me suspicious. Please keep up with the thread.

You tell me to keep up with the thread? While YOU ask me this next question? :eyebrow:?

Fifth time what came up??

*headslap*

for the love of god..
Leader of Mortals who, despite how great of a guy he is, tends to recycle and rehash things that have been said many times before?

I was the one who made that comment, 5 pages ago!

Yeah...uh, try harder next time.

If you dont want it, dont ask for it.

Levian
04-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Lom flips Scum-
I agree with Psy that Dynast is a good target.

Lom flips town-
We will need to get laddy and Lancaelot more active.

Lom dying is the most likely thing at this point so I'll just comment that. Lancealot and Laddy needs to be more active either way really. They're not helping the town much.

I don't find Dynast's vote in itself any suspicious at all. We're getting closer to the lynch and nobody wants to die so he votes for the contestant. Nothing magical about that. I'll have to read his posts over again to see if there's any fishy in his comments about LoM. Blah, I hate backtracking. Looks like I won't need to do this just yet though. Even if I hate agreeing with Psy without knowing his alignment I have to admit that this line, and especially the second part, is setting off a high pitched shrieking death alarm inside my head:

If this is what the rest of the town feels is right and what's best, then maybe I should be lynched right now.

BUT WHATEVER! Let's see what happens after today. Maybe this won't be an issue at all.

Levian is dodgy to me, because he agreed with the insanity of NeoCracker when it came to Dynast-Kid but not me. He could be scum backing up Neo, but afraid to make an enemy of me because he knows I'd be onto him like a flash.

To be honest I don't even know what you're talking about now. :p What do you have to do with that? and I already said I didn't care what your role is! For now anyway. Figuring out if you are scum or town on Day 1 isn't exactly easy, just so you know. If you are indeed scum then I don't mind picking off one of your lapdogs first.

I don't really see the problem anyway, you're also suspicious of Dynast Kid. Maybe, just maybe, you're giving my suspiciouns too much credit, I had a hunch and went for it. Not much unlike my last vote for LoM! I was actually planning on swapping my vote back to Dynast kid later on, but now I don't know. I was hoping to see more reactions to all the LoM votes. Either way, vote stays for now.

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2008, 09:05 PM
No one is talking anyway so lets just get this day over with already XD

##unvote: FuckMuffins
##Vote: whoever is in the lead(lom...right?)