PDA

View Full Version : txt msg

Rye
04-01-2008, 08:38 PM
What's the last text message/SMS you got on your cell phone? What's the weirdest one you've ever gotten? Have you ever sent/received kinky text messages?

The last text message I got was "ahh the scent of your brother" from my friend Jess... which also happens to be tied with two other text messages she sent me ("the period has come... look into the window to your left when you leave the building") and ("us <3" with an attached picture of a bunch of nuns) for weirdest text.

As for the other one, what do you think? :bigsmile:

Araciel
04-01-2008, 08:40 PM
The last text I got was 'ok'

The weirdest? I have no idea...probably some drunk gobbledegook.

Flying Mullet
04-01-2008, 08:42 PM
The last text I got was an ad from my wireless provider.

I don't text.

Peegee
04-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Fr: 1-647-209-3669

Shala.r.u.alive.,.dont.make.me..regret.buying.a.phone,.....mouli

8:30 PM Sat, Oct 14

CB#: 1-647-209-3669

Breine
04-01-2008, 08:49 PM
The last one I got was: "Kristian... Don't hate me. I've become really sick - again. I've even paid for the tickets and all. But I will pay for them... I feel really crappy. Is it possible for us to do it next week? I really want to go to the movies. Hugs." It was from a friend of mine called Anette, and we'd planned going to the movies.. obviously. It kinda sucked that she fell ill.

As for the weirdest one.. I have no idea whatsoever. I've gotten a lot of weird ones in my days :)

Peegee
04-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Another one:

This one is actually a coincidence, as I've concluded now.

On my ex gf's bday, but I didn't realize it, I received a text shortly after work. It said 'see you at %danceclub% tonight!' and that was that. Took me about 10 minutes to realize that today was my ex's birthday and thus I was very confused as 1) I haven't talked to her in years and 2) she doesn't know my phone number because I'm in another city.

Anyway, the club mentioned in the text message exists in both Windsor (where she supposedly was) and here, where she might be. Oh well, I asked my parents and brothers whether she called and asked for my # and they said no, so it must've been one freaky coincidence.

Thank God too.

Heath
04-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Apparently I have an O2 voicemail message! According to my last text anyway.

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 09:02 PM
1st: hey it's laura, how have you been?

response: sry.. who?

2nd: its laura, you know, from last night.

response: again.. who?

3rd: we met at the tv chat.

response: no, we did not. I think you have the wrong number.

4th: But you gave me this number last night. Isnt your name Dennis.

response: no, and yes.

5th: Did you forget? I liked talking to you.

response: hard to forget something that didn't happen.

6th: JERK!

---------------------------------------------------------------

i hate these kind of situations.. mostly because they also cost me money.

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 09:04 PM
I don't text message as my valuable dimes and battery power is warranted elsewhere.

Jess
04-01-2008, 09:10 PM
What's the last text message/SMS you got on your cell phone?
A text saying "Do you want to do something tomorrow? I'll ring you when I'm finished work xx" from my friend Vicky.
What's the weirdest one you've ever gotten?
I don't know what the weirdest text I've ever recieved is, and as I've got over 3500 text messages in my inbox I don't exactly feel like looking through them all to find it. :jess:
Have you ever sent/received kinky text messages?
Never. :shifty:

Miriel
04-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Last message:

Message: Yea sure! Can u also send me the notes from 3/12? :)

Weirdest message? Hmm... I don't exactly get too many weird ones. But I got this one at like 8 in the morning (which is super early!) and I thought it was funny.

Message: I need english name for class... please make me one~ -_-

I think I would text message a lot more if I had a phone with a keyboard on it. I can't wait to get a Helio or an iPhone. But right now, text messaging on my phone is kind of a chore.

Old Manus
04-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Haha, what did i say last? I'm drunk:(x

Some fit bird, which would have been alright if it hadn't had been 2:10AM.

Quindiana Jones
04-01-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm afraid I can't tell you, as it's to my girlfriend and involves sexiness. :jokey:

smittenkitten
04-01-2008, 09:28 PM
The wierdest one I got was from my sister's kind of ex who nicked my number out her phone without asking. "I love your elbows i want u to rub in my eyes then smear jam on my eyelids and make sweet choclate love to my ears x". I don't know about you but that's just the weirdest text I've ever seen. :eek:

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 09:30 PM
The wierdest one I got was from my sister's kind of ex who nicked my number out her phone without asking. "I love your elbows i want u to rub in my eyes then smear jam on my eyelids and make sweet choclate love to my ears x". I don't know about you but that's just the weirdest text I've ever seen. :eek:

I said i was sorry..

Polaris
04-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Hm last?
"Sir Edeon X:
Lol no. That is my trade mark! lol"

LOL not the weirdest! The weirdest was when I was 14 that someone sent by mistake and it inculded someone with the name "Rabbit"

ljkkjlcm9
04-01-2008, 09:32 PM
my most recent one is
"I'll try to call you later tonight. So no more texting while driving! <3"

of course, there was no call later that night, as my phone rarely ever rings, and it's typically my mom to see how I'm doing. She's gotten to the point that she calls every thursday though. So yeah.

Actually, I get more wrong numbers calling my phone, than actual people to talk to me. Owell

THE JACKEL

oddler
04-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Did you want to talk.

I don't remember what the weirdest one ever said but I remember it was someone that had a name similar to mine. It was from Jeffina or Jeffroy or something. It was hilarious.

Absolutely.

Marshall Banana
04-01-2008, 10:12 PM
I think the only text message I ever sent was to Rye on Jeremy's phone.

"Ne, Rye-chan...suki desu."

Rye
04-01-2008, 10:20 PM
I think the only text message I ever sent was to Rye on Jeremy's phone.

"Ne, Rye-chan...suki desu."

:kaoclove: :kaoclove: :kaoclove:

Kasou
04-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Last text was something about a friend's *cough* cosplay costume looking and feeling as if it was made of bin-liner. I swear I'm not two-faced.

Weirdest one? "Hi, how have you been?"
Because I was having a MSN convesation with her at the time.

Kinkiest? A guy friend and I were exchanging texts about "toyboys" and stuff. My friends pinched my phone and had a look - I had to explain to them it was a joke xD

Momiji
04-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Let's see...

No kinky ones, but I know some people here who could send me one... ;)

Most recent:
From an ex-friend who tends to constantly harass me.

Amazing show! Haha u missed ptv got drumsticks n everything! Haha
Mar. 31, 11:40 PM

Weirdest one:
Not surprisingly, it's from the same idiot. And I quote:
Lol u told jeanie i wasa smurfing asshole? Get ur head out of ur ass stupid :skull::skull::skull::skull:. We were makin u have fun. If urgonna talk :skull::skull::skull::skull: say it to me or to my face or next time i hear about it im gonna kick ur smurfin ass u p****.

The ironic thing is, I never said anything to Jeanie, which means she just randomly started spouting random stuff to him. And even more funny, I could shatter his scrawny frame if he ever tried to pull a stunt like that.

Send me a PM if you want this guy's phone number! :kaoyatta:

Aerith's Knight
04-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Let's see...

Most recent:

Weirdest one:
Lol u told jeanie i wasa smurfing asshole? Get ur head out of ur ass stupid :skull::skull::skull::skull:. We were makin u have fun. If urgonna talk :skull::skull::skull::skull: say it to me or to my face or next time i hear about it im gonna kick ur smurfin ass u p****.

The ironic thing is, I never said anything to Jeanie, which means she just randomly started spouting random stuff to him. And even more funny, I could shatter his scrawny frame if he ever tried to pull a stunt like that.

You have no idea how much restraint i usually show when im in that kind of situations.. I sometimes actually freaking tower over them and still they keep sprouting crap and make threats. I must be a very calm person deep inside(very deep) xD

one time i had to literally pick someone up by his shirt be4 he would leave me alone.. :p

Jessweeee♪
04-02-2008, 12:01 AM
The last one I got was....Oh! I just got one! I wouldn't have checked that for at least a week if you didn't remind me!

"Shut the door, take off ur pants, get on top of me & do what u need to do to satisfy ur needs. Love always, THE TOILET..........send to all ur dirty minded friends"

DAMN IT TJ STOP SENDING ME CHAIN MESSAGES

The weirdest one I got was a wrong number, and he/she asked me if I was going to bring the stuffed animals. I told them they got the wrong number, but tried to carry on a conversation anyway. They got mad :cry:

....ANYWAYZ, I would love to exchange text messages with you my EoFF friends! Just PM me so we can exchange numbers! ...but I'm not answering my phone if someone calls me. I don't like to talk on it xD

Heath
04-02-2008, 12:14 AM
Spent a good ten minutes scouring my LiveJournal to find this text conversation from a while ago, but I can't find it. Anyway, it went along the lines of:

???: How're you tiger?
Me: I'm alright, thanks, *insert friends name here* You? (at this point I thought it was a joke from a friend of mine who'd told me he was buying a new phone. We call him by his surname, so it was an ambiguous name so it wasn't 'Pete' or 'Margery' that would refer to a specific sex)
???: Yeah, I'm good why the new name?
Me: Because it is your name, stupid.
???: No, it's not. You weren't complaining last night.
Me: No, I wasn't. I had a rather nice lasagne for tea last night.
???: This is Clare, isn't it?
Me: Wrong sex to be a Clare, mate.
???: Sorry mate, bitch gave me the wrong number.

Oh the joys of free texts.

Rye
04-02-2008, 12:18 AM
That is one of my favorite texts ever, Heath, I remember that from a while ago. xD

Momiji
04-02-2008, 12:24 AM
Let's see...

Most recent:

Weirdest one:

You have no idea how much restraint i usually show when im in that kind of situations.. I sometimes actually freaking tower over them and still they keep sprouting crap and make threats. I must be a very calm person deep inside(very deep) xD

one time i had to literally pick someone up by his shirt be4 he would leave me alone.. :p

Let me add that I never reply to any of his messages.

Dolentrean
04-02-2008, 12:37 AM
Last text: Liberal arts u?

Most strange was probably a conversation with my best friend in response to something my girlfriend said.

Me: Now she is accusing you and me of dating!

Him: You haven't told her about us yet?

Me: Hush Hush... she's not ready yet.

I Took the Red Pill
04-02-2008, 01:40 AM
Which one of you faggots is anonymously texting me right now? http://fools-gold.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_mad%5B1%5D.gif

Madame Adequate
04-02-2008, 01:42 AM
Which one of you faggots is anonymously texting me right now? http://fools-gold.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_mad%5B1%5D.gif

o babi lick my love globes plz

Captain Maxx Power
04-02-2008, 02:14 AM
"Lol alrite dude ill show you my awesome code 2mo as well then."

I am a geek and work with them. :D

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-02-2008, 03:39 AM
Last text I got was from my friend Kat. We were supposed to go play darts when I finished my shift but the bar was closed so I said I was heading back to my apartment.

Kat: ok darling see u soon

Weirdest? From Faris. She is a weird girl.

Kinky? Nope. Though I sent a kinky one to my boyfriend before. :X

escobert
04-02-2008, 03:58 AM
I can't check since I'm on the phone but I think It's liz saying the office is on :p

Randgris
04-02-2008, 06:15 AM
Your account balance is exactly 0.00 pesos and you have 0 free texts...

:crying:

Balzac
04-02-2008, 09:54 AM
The last one I got was:

"Yo, you watching Wrestlemania?"

To which I replied:

"No, I'm watching He-Man!"

Garnie
04-02-2008, 10:46 AM
sent a msg to my fella asked where our relationship was going...he replied in all of its splender!..fake cheese ROFL

Rantz
04-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Both the latest and the weirdest is "The mop is done." from a total stranger.

Avarice-ness
04-02-2008, 05:41 PM
I don't remember, it's prolly from my sister or something.

I do text alot though, but I use the messenger service that's included in my messaging plan on my phone. So saddly, I can't pull up MSN convos.

I'm about 99% sure though that the last message I got was "I took some chicken out to defrost" though. XD

Momiji
04-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Both the latest and the weirdest is "The mop is done." from a total stranger.

I wish I'd get random text messages like that. But no, I just get predictable threats from someone whose bark is worse than his bite.

Caraliz
04-02-2008, 08:17 PM
most recent: something about bobby going to work ;o

but the weirdest one i've gotten was from this dude that found my number "on a piece of paper" and i apparently didn't know him at all and he just wanted to get to know me (?)

it was really weird. i stopped texting him after that text message. xD

and i ALWAYS send bobby kinky text messages. ;D