PDA

View Full Version : Kick. Punch.

Laddy
04-02-2008, 01:57 AM
It's all in the mind.

Anything that is so incrediby win it stays with you for years and years?

PaRappa The Rapper=Love

Psychotic
04-02-2008, 01:59 AM
If you wanna test me
I'm sure you'll find
The things I'll teach ya
is sure to beat ya
nevertheless you'll
get a lesson from teacher.

I didn't even own that game and I know it.

Linus
04-02-2008, 02:04 AM
Now kick!

KICKCKKKIKIICCCCIKICKCICKIIICICIKICKIKCICKKICKKICK

and punch!

PUNCHPUNCPUPNUPNUPNUPNUNPUNCHPUNCH

Captain Maxx Power
04-02-2008, 02:05 AM
I'm working on getting the "cool" rap for each of the stages with the PSP version. So far I've got the first four rounds done. :cool:

Also I once saw a friend of mine manage to jump from a building to another building, faceplant, fall three stories to the floor and get up right away without so much as a scratch (seriously, he was amazed he didn't feel a thing). After that we used to joke with him that he was invincible, though we quickly set about disproving this hypothesis with several sharp objects. Hey, we were kids living the The North, what do you expect?

Laddy
04-02-2008, 02:06 AM
I'm working on getting the "cool" rap for each of the stages with the PSP version. So far I've got the first four rounds done. :cool:

Also I once saw a friend of mine manage to jump from a building to another building, faceplant, fall three stories to the floor and get up right away without so much as a scratch (seriously, he was amazed he didn't feel a thing). After that we used to joke with him that he was invincible, though we quickly set about disproving this hypothesis with several sharp objects. Hey, we were kids living the The North, what do you expect?
I expect better. :mad2:

Captain Maxx Power
04-02-2008, 02:09 AM
I expect better. :mad2:

Dude, the guy fell on his face from a fall that would kill most other people and was unscathed. What more do you want, a follow-up tiger attack?

The Unknown Guru
04-02-2008, 02:26 AM
Kick. Punch. Kick-punch COMBO! (http://gprime.net/video.php/ninjarap)

Madame Adequate
04-02-2008, 02:28 AM
I think I can safely say that Alpha Centauri fits this criteria for me.

ljkkjlcm9
04-02-2008, 02:35 AM
Kick. Punch. Kick-punch COMBO! (http://gprime.net/video.php/ninjarap)

that's exactly what I thought of, but that's by Barats and Bereta, they're hilarious

THE JACKEL

Shiny
04-02-2008, 02:39 AM
I liked the onion, or whatever that was. ~~<3

Montoya
04-02-2008, 07:08 AM
Yup, I still remember that game. In fact, I have it but it is so scratched I can't play it. Then again, my PS2 is messed and doesn't play PS1 games. :/
The first level was best.

XxSephirothxX
04-02-2008, 07:11 AM
Chop chop master onion

The topic is so broad I can't really pick out anything in particular to mention. A lot of stuff happens.

Araciel
04-02-2008, 07:13 AM
My ABCs.

Vermachtnis
04-02-2008, 07:17 AM
I remember when I got demo disk with one my games and played Space Channel 5 and got "UP UP UP UP UP!" Maybe I'm just immature but I'm burst out laughing.

smittenkitten
04-02-2008, 08:15 AM
I loved the rap in Salt n' Pepper's "Push It" and Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby". I also did a rap for children in Need not too long ago. :p

Breine
04-02-2008, 09:09 AM
I loved the rap in Salt n' Pepper's "Push It"

Yeah, there's nothing like 90s music :)