PDA

View Full Version : Hiccups!

Avarice-ness
04-02-2008, 06:19 PM
I get a round of hiccups atleast twice a day -everyday- for about the past 2 years.

I've just kind of gotten over it even though I don't see many other people have this problem around me. XD

My hiccups kinda sound like little kid hiccups so it tends to bring the lols~

What do your hiccups sound like?
How often do you get them?
If not very often, when was the last time you got the hiccups!?

I don't get them that often. This should be a hiccup cure thread aswell :monster:

GIVE ME YOUR CURES!

Balzac
04-02-2008, 06:21 PM
I don't often get them, but when I do, it's because I ate my food too fast. Can't remember the last time I had them. Was a while ago.

Avarice-ness
04-02-2008, 06:21 PM
I don't often get them, but when I do, it's because I ate my food too fast. Can't remember the last time I had them. Was a while ago.

xD Yeah I was hiccuping when I was making this topic.

I wish I couldn't remember when I had the hiccups. :(

smittenkitten
04-02-2008, 06:22 PM
My hiccups sound like em... hiccups?

I rarely have them but when I do I just can't get rid of them!

I don't know a few months ago. :mog:

Sergeant Hartman
I don't get them that often. This should be a hiccup cure thread aswell :monster:

Breine
God I hate hiccups! It can literally ruin my day if I get them, and therefore I feel very sorry for you and others who often get them.

Anyway, luckily I get them very rarely. Maybe 3-5 times a year or so, and they sound like normal hiccups I guess? Nothing special about them in the sound department :)

Marshall Banana
04-02-2008, 06:25 PM
My Tiki hiccups often; it's cute.

Rantz
04-02-2008, 06:26 PM
I mostly only get it after drinking strongly carbonated drinks, otherwise very rare. Additionally, I can kill almost any case of hiccups by holding my breath.

Avarice-ness
04-02-2008, 06:33 PM

I AGREE!

Go! Try to save the chronic hiccuper!

Bahamut2000X
04-02-2008, 06:34 PM
I hiccup rarely. Like maybe once a year, probably longer. As for the sound. Well their hiccups so I suppose hiccuping sounds, though I tend to not make much sound when I hiccup and just get that little motion of a sudden jump. :p

scrumpleberry
04-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Once a month? They sound like little hics. Nothing gets rid of them save for just chilling out for an hour or so. I hiccup if I'm stressed and going too fast. They can be fun and lulzy, but if I'm in a bad mood they do nothing to improve it.

Araciel
04-02-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm convinced hiccups don't exist anymore, as I haven't had them in at least a decade.

Jess
04-02-2008, 07:28 PM
I hiccup more than usual if I'm drunk, but I occasionally get the hiccups anyway. I usually hold my breath or drink lots of water to stop them, otherwise they just seem to carry on forever! :jess:

Peegee
04-02-2008, 08:14 PM
My hiccups sound like em... hiccups?

I rarely have them but when I do I just can't get rid of them!

I don't know a few months ago. :mog:

You're not allowed to say hiccup. It's supposed to be hiccough.