PDA

View Full Version : Parts in film/movies/etc that made you BAWWWWWWWWWW

snacks
04-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Anyways, I'm a guy. I'm an emotional guy. I have no problem with that, and it doesn't happen alot but sometimes there are parts in movies/films etc that make you want to reach out and scream MOMMY.So what's yours? Is it from a recent film movie? Two of the biggest things for me in the past/present are:

In Steel Magnolia's when her daughter dies and it's at the funeral and the planes fly overhead. My mother was in the military, and of course by the end of that movie she was sobbing too so yes, of course being that I'm a momma's boy I was too.

On monday (?) the show Medium had an episode that was a two parter about a woman who's daughter was abducted 9 years ago (I could be wrong, I can't remember atm) and the Medium woman had a very vivid dream about a lake and the mother and daughter sitting there enjoying a very personal moment. When the daughter exclaimed that it was "time for her to go back". I'm not sure if it was the music, or the scene but by the time Angelika (spelling?) Houston was crying towards the end of the scene I was in fact bawwwwwwwww'ing too.

So how about you?

Marshall Banana
04-03-2008, 10:53 PM
I cry every time Grumpy and the others cry over Snow White's death in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs; I cry every time Beast dies in Beauty and the Beast; I cry every time an Ewok dies in Return of the Jedi; I cry every time the Terminator dies in Terminator 2; and I cry every time Jasmine (the lion) dies in Secondhand Lions.

Jess
04-03-2008, 11:17 PM
I cry every time the Terminator dies in Terminator 2.
Yes.

I cry when Bruce Willis dies in Armageddon, when John Coffey dies in The Green Mile, when Edward Scissorhands and Kim have to leave eachother forever. I always cry at films because I am a wuss. :jess:

Balzac
04-03-2008, 11:28 PM
I cry every time the Terminator dies in Terminator 2.
Yes.

With the thumb and the going down. ;_;

I Took the Red Pill
04-03-2008, 11:28 PM
when John Coffey dies in The Green Mile

Alex151
04-03-2008, 11:53 PM
I've never cried during a movie, as far as I can remember but I almost tear up at the end of braveheart when he yells freedom, and at the end of american history X when the young one gets shot.

Jigsaw
04-03-2008, 11:56 PM
The end of Saving Private Ryan. :(

Araciel
04-04-2008, 12:22 AM
one word: 'FREEEEEEDOOOMMMM'

Also, What Dreams May Come had several cry parts.

Yar
04-04-2008, 04:04 AM
I cried in Bicentennial Man. And Juno. That's about it.

Saving Private Ryan only made me laugh.

Randgris
04-04-2008, 05:00 PM
I didn'y cry, I hide my emotions. I only get teary-eyed for like 5 secs and it all goes away. I get some goosebumps and a tinggling sensation round my stomach whenever a dramatic scene is played. The ending for lord of the rings was kinda dramatic, isn't it?

"The power of the three rings, is ended. The time has come, for the dominion of men..."

Blah...blah...blah...stuff

"Here at last, in the shores of the see, comes the end of our fellowship..."

Shoeberto
04-04-2008, 05:09 PM
The end of Requiem for a Dream, particularly when Harry and Marion are on the phone with each other.

Cookie
04-04-2008, 05:28 PM
When Donnie dies and Mad World starts playing.

snacks
04-04-2008, 05:42 PM
The end of Requiem for a Dream, particularly when Harry and Marion are on the phone with each other.

Oh yeah! That movie definitley brought on the tears, especially the mom. Only because my mom and I at the time were taking diet pills and I was >_>. Although my mom isn't crazy I guess.

Oh and "Jack I swear" at the end of one Mountain of the Brokeback variety.

That was a big one.

scrumpleberry
04-04-2008, 06:25 PM
I don't BAWWWWWWWW at film. I get dead close. The Green Mile and Donnie Darko were ZO ZAD. Oh God, and in Kes where where where he comes home and finds her. I let out my sadness by talking about the movie instead.

Calliope
04-05-2008, 08:16 AM
When Hightower gets kicked out of Police Academy.

Hambone
04-06-2008, 07:00 PM
I usually cry at the end of movies if at all. The only movies I can think of where I cried were the end of Schindler's List where people were putting stones on Oscar Schindler's grave and the end of Luster when Jackson's best friend commit suicide.

Dreddz
04-06-2008, 08:09 PM
When the horse dies in The Neverending Story.

scrumpleberry
04-06-2008, 08:10 PM
When the horse dies in The Neverending Story.

Nnnnnooo! Artax! :(

I actually found that part disturbingly depressing for a kid's movie. It wasn't so sad in the book.

Shlup
04-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Yesterday I watched The Painted Veil and the end had me sobbing. I don't think a movie has ever made me cry so hard.

Rase
04-06-2008, 08:17 PM
I got really teary-eyed at the end of Click (yeah, I know), at the part in Radio when the jocks locked him in the shed, and some other part in a movie I've forgotten.