PDA

View Full Version : CK Losers

Agrias
04-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Lol, how does it make you feel? BE HONEST!
Actually, i think its for the best. I know plenty of people who would be far better CK's than i would be, but it was fun competing!

kgo!

Quindiana Jones
04-03-2008, 10:44 PM
You didn't lose. You just won slightly less than the other competitors.

snacks
04-03-2008, 10:45 PM
I think there needs to be a wrestlemania style call out. With video and flexing and "BROTHA BROTHA BROTHA"

And someone can get all Rick Flair up in here.

I'm sad to see some of you eliminated, but I think maybe it's for the best in some cases. At any rate whoever wins, will be, maybe more suited for the job?

Madame Adequate
04-03-2008, 10:50 PM
I am absolutely crushed at this turn of events, and I feel betrayed, misled, and truly, truly hurt. :(

snacks
04-03-2008, 10:52 PM
*pat pat*? :D

Heath
04-03-2008, 10:52 PM
I think there needs to be a wrestlemania style call out. With video and flexing and "BROTHA BROTHA BROTHA"

Skt knows the score.

For what it's worth, I was genuinely surprised by some of the people who didn't go through.

Balzac
04-03-2008, 10:53 PM
I couldn't care less. I was working and complaining about Illustrator the whole way through.

Garnie
04-03-2008, 10:54 PM
*Garnie trys to sneak past and not be noticed*

Old Manus
04-03-2008, 10:55 PM
After this commercial break, we give you more butthurt.

snacks
04-03-2008, 10:57 PM
I couldn't care less. I was working and complaining about Illustrator the whole way through.

He was.

<<~Balzac>> gradients in Illustrator
<<~skt>> yes
<<~skt>> i mean
<<~skt>> >_>
<<~Balzac>> seriously
<<~skt>> INORITE
<<~skt>> AWMAHGAWD
<<~Balzac>> you select a colour
<<~Balzac>> it it makes it one flat color removing the gradient
<<~skt>> yeah
<<~skt>> i totally agree
<<~skt>> and or
<<~skt>> support your position
<<~Balzac>> lol
<<~skt>> support
<<~Balzac>> good eff this effin bullcrap
<<~Balzac>> effin adobe
<<~Balzac>> they need to fix that
<<~skt>> write them a latter.
<<~skt>> or letter.
<<~Balzac>> I don't think I need to
<<~skt>> You should anyways.

Balzac
04-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Hahaha. It's true!

Sir Lancealot
04-03-2008, 11:00 PM
I wanted to at least make to the second round.

Anno Domini
04-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Okay not to be bitter, but now that im not graded anymore, can we please keep those who are stll in the running out of the CK loser thread! We've been kicked out of the Chocobo Stables, is nothing left for us! Pesonally, i'm a little upset. i know what a good job i can do. But then again, i am understanding. im realatively new so, wat can you expect.
However, if people like ed can say that i am just a bump in their path of greatness, scew off. No more well wishes from anno. no more good luck.

snacks
04-03-2008, 11:08 PM
LET THE NAIL BITING BEGIN!

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2008, 11:13 PM
However, if people like ed can say that i am just a bump in their path of greatness, scew off. No more well wishes from anno. no more good luck.

A bump? You give yourself too much credit. More like a flickering candle in the wind that I am using the Hubble to even see XD

Dolentrean
04-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Ed has more game than anyone else in this contest! He will cross legal and moral lines for vicotry, so make sure to mock him greatly when he joins the ranks of CK losers.

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2008, 11:19 PM
If such an unfortunate event does befall me, then I expect a thread to be made and for everyone to give me non-stop :skull::skull::skull::skull: XD

Garnie
04-03-2008, 11:19 PM
OH NOES I DONT WANNA BE HATED!!
you guys are taking it better then i expected!
*Garnie gets egged to death*

Bahamut2000X
04-03-2008, 11:20 PM
If ed won I would probably have to hang myself. :p

smittenkitten
04-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Well look at it this way you get to see all of our confessionals, so you didn't lose really. :)

Balzac
04-03-2008, 11:22 PM
I think some of you are getting a little ahead of yourselves. Yeah you got to round two, congrats, doesn't mean you'll get past that. You know?

edczxcvbnm
04-03-2008, 11:23 PM
That is loser talk!

Strawberry_Mew
04-04-2008, 01:17 AM
I can't see myself as a CK lol if I wuz that be kool. I have been a member of EoFF for -thinks- 3 years lol

Araciel
04-04-2008, 01:19 AM
This thread is full of fail.

Seriously though, There can only be (presumably) one winner. It's sad but true and I'm glad to have competed against you all :D

Shiny
04-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Wow. You people seriously. xD

Strawberry_Mew
04-04-2008, 01:22 AM
This thread is full of fail.

Seriously though, There can only be (presumably) one winner. It's sad but true and I'm glad to have competed against you all :D

That is a good team player <3 I am cheering for u all :3

Lawr
04-04-2008, 01:46 AM
lol ed

A bump? You give yourself too much credit. More like a flickering candle in the wind that I am using the Hubble to even see XD

ANTAGONIST PWNAGE

bipper
04-04-2008, 01:50 AM
You didn't lose. You just won slightly less than the other competitors.

Bulldung. Not being a CK makes you a winner. It is like Russian roulette; I mean, who really is the winner?

escobert
04-04-2008, 02:42 AM
blah I was at work >:(

Arc_Master_14
04-04-2008, 02:54 AM
How did Gobo make it farther than me *cuts wrists*

bipper
04-04-2008, 02:55 AM
How did Gobo make it farther than me *cuts wrists*

Spam = popularity.

Anno Domini
04-04-2008, 03:02 AM

wow. youre a jerk. i really dont think there is a better term for you. I hope you dont become a CK, otherwise this forum will go down fast. And i swear, if you loose, you will have ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much crow to eat. THAT will be funny.

Lawr
04-04-2008, 03:07 AM
wow. youre a jerk. i really dont think there is a better term for you. I hope you dont become a CK, otherwise this forum will go down fast. And i swear, if you loose, you will have ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo much crow to eat. THAT will be funny.

lol

bipper
04-04-2008, 03:08 AM
wow. youre a jerk. i really dont think there is a better term for you. I hope you dont become a CK, otherwise this forum will go down fast. And i swear, if you loose, you will have ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo much crow to eat. THAT will be funny.

lol

Seconded. Ed is the bottomless rage in stomach of every epicly demonic hellspawn to ever exist. He is actually fairly tame here.

Arc_Master_14
04-04-2008, 03:09 AM
wow. youre a jerk. i really dont think there is a better term for you. I hope you dont become a CK, otherwise this forum will go down fast. And i swear, if you loose, you will have ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much crow to eat. THAT will be funny.
I agree fully

Tavrobel
04-04-2008, 03:12 AM
I agree fully

Do your research. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/90576-i-have-problem-monumental-size.html)

If ed became a CK, do realize that life itself would reach its maximum potential of awesome.

Old Manus
04-04-2008, 03:17 AM

wow. youre a jerk. i really dont think there is a better term for you. I hope you dont become a CK, otherwise this forum will go down fast. And i swear, if you loose, you will have ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much crow to eat. THAT will be funny.We take it all back. That post made us all realise how much mod material you have

Arc_Master_14
04-04-2008, 03:20 AM
I agree fully

Do your research. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/90576-i-have-problem-monumental-size.html)

If ed became a CK, do realize that life itself would reach its maximum potential of awesome.
So how much did he pay you to say that?

Anno Domini
04-04-2008, 03:20 AM
Fantastic. an out-of-control anger problem fueled by a pet name. Awesome. Right, thats one of the terms that came to my mind. :l

Tavrobel
04-04-2008, 03:21 AM
So how much did he pay you to say that?

None. I paid him to allow me to bask in his glorious existence.

Anno Domini
04-04-2008, 03:25 AM
I hope you two are very happy together.

Lawr
04-04-2008, 03:29 AM
Actually, I think ed is going out with Jojee

Anno Domini
04-04-2008, 03:31 AM
oh man :rolleyes2

Arc_Master_14
04-04-2008, 03:31 AM
I hope you two are very happy together.
Lol nice

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 03:32 AM
I love the bitter ones taking out their rage on the continuing competitors :bigsmile:

Lawr
04-04-2008, 03:34 AM
oh man :rolleyes2

Hey dude. No problem ;)

bipper
04-04-2008, 03:36 AM
I love the bitter ones taking out their rage on the continuing competitors :bigsmile:

I love the snide ones that troll. That is CK material. Seriously.

FUCKING Epic :skull::skull::skull::skull: FUCKING thread, indeed.

I hate the doodlebops. Pull the rope Moe, you son of a bitch.

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 03:39 AM

Thats trolling? If thats trolling then my entire perspective of the word has been thrown into chaos.

Anno Domini
04-04-2008, 03:39 AM
Wow! Bipper came frm nowhere!

But seriously, of course i'm a bit bitter, it happens. im human. but im not "taking out my rage" on all the contestants, just the ones that call me insignificant. Remember, a leader is only a leader as long as the PEOPLE dub him/her so.

Agrias
04-04-2008, 03:43 AM

But seriously, of course i'm a bit bitter, it happens. im human. but im not "taking out my rage" on all the contestants, just the ones that call me insignificant. Remember, a leader is only a leader as long as the PEOPLE dub him/her so.

Yes but you must also remember that you are new, somewhat pompous sometimes and being bitter about not being CK is kinda...well why would you be? Yes you may think you have what it takes to be one, but obviously the CK's dont just yet.Thats just my opinion though. Not to be rude or anything. SO, take a break, eat a kit kat, drink some kool-aid. :D Also, Garnie, we'll be losers together my love, HAHAHAHA <3

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 03:44 AM
I was kinda just kidding, although I think I mainly wasn't happy with the "How did GoBo make it farther then me comment." Seriously, make fun of me a few times and I'll joke and laugh with you guys, but it seems like lately I've been receiving crap in every thread I read.

Lawr
04-04-2008, 03:45 AM
Actually, you shouldn't really express yourself against anyone, because you should have known there was a chance of you losing when you entered the competition (Especially since you said so yourself.) It's that way for any competition. Don't give ed what he wants. Just ignore him. . .

bipper
04-04-2008, 03:45 AM

Thats trolling? If thats trolling then my entire perspective of the word has been thrown into chaos.

You are now one step closer to edcvsiacacaorfhaism.

Bipper came frm nowhere!

That's what happens when I am GOEing everywhere!

Anno Domini
04-04-2008, 03:48 AM

Yes but you must also remember that you are new, somewhat pompous sometimes and being bitter about not being CK is kinda...well why would you be? Yes you may think you have what it takes to be one, but obviously the CK's dont just yet.Thats just my opinion though. Not to be rude or anything. SO, take a break, eat a kit kat, drink some kool-aid. :D Also, Garnie, we'll be losers together my love, HAHAHAHA <3I know and agree. I think i acknowledged that somewhere else. I trust in CK's judgement, but not the judgement of those who are not. a kit-kat does sound good though...

to the higher comment thoughwhy should i curb my tounge now? ed is still the one in the race who has something to loose. in the chocobo stables he spoke ill of those who were eliminated. tell me, when was the lasttime you saw a cids knight attacking those who were already shamed?

Jessweeee♪
04-04-2008, 03:48 AM
I'm glad I didn't apply now, I'd be in tears after reading everyone's confessions :D!

Agrias
04-04-2008, 03:51 AM

Yes but you must also remember that you are new, somewhat pompous sometimes and being bitter about not being CK is kinda...well why would you be? Yes you may think you have what it takes to be one, but obviously the CK's dont just yet.Thats just my opinion though. Not to be rude or anything. SO, take a break, eat a kit kat, drink some kool-aid. :D Also, Garnie, we'll be losers together my love, HAHAHAHA <3I know and agree. I think i acknowledged that somewhere else. I trust in CK's judgement, but not the judgement of those who are not. a kit-kat does sound good though...

Also be mindful that one of those CKIT who's judgement you dont trust, eventually will be. Its good to speak our minds, but there's a point in time when it just gets over board.

Arc_Master_14
04-04-2008, 03:52 AM
I was kinda just kidding, although I think I mainly wasn't happy with the "How did GoBo make it farther then me comment." Seriously, make fun of me a few times and I'll joke and laugh with you guys, but it seems like lately I've been receiving crap in every thread I read.
Hey Gobo I was just saying that cuz you had even said yourself "when I lose in the first round of this can I have the title change to Cid's Knight Loser" or something along those lines

bipper
04-04-2008, 03:52 AM

Also be mindful that one of those CKIT who's judgement you dont trust, eventually will be. Its good to speak our minds, but there's a point in time when it just gets over board.

Well said coach. Now if we are done playing big brother can we get back to normal board drama?

41-Inches-Wide
04-04-2008, 03:53 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :heart:

Araciel
04-04-2008, 03:54 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :heart:

I'll spam YOU Mr. Anderson.

Agrias
04-04-2008, 03:54 AM
Well said coach. Now if we are done playing big brother can we get back to normal board drama?

LOL seconded!

Anno Domini
04-04-2008, 03:55 AM

Also be mindful that one of those CKIT who's judgement you dont trust, eventually will be. Its good to speak our minds, but there's a point in time when it just gets over board.i doubt being a CK is in his future prospects. :->

Goldenboko
04-04-2008, 03:58 AM
Hey Gobo I was just saying that cuz you had even said yourself "when I lose in the first round of this can I have the title change to Cid's Knight Loser" or something along those lines

Meh, alright, just this, "Your allowed to personally attack GB" thing thats been going around is starting to get to me, so I guess I was a little edgy.

bipper
04-04-2008, 03:59 AM

Meh, alright, just this, "Your allowed to personally attack GB" thing thats been going around is starting to get to me, so I guess I was a little edgy.

Welcome to the internets. We love you.

Araciel
04-04-2008, 04:01 AM
Quote pyramids FTL, unless Bipper is at the top and/or bottom of them.

Anyway...I'll be joining your ranks soon enough xD

Agrias
04-04-2008, 04:07 AM

Nowai i think you'll make it far.

Anno Domini
04-04-2008, 04:11 AM

Nowai i think you'll make it far.
Agreed! :)

Araciel
04-04-2008, 04:12 AM
Well thanks for the confidence guys :D

bipper
04-04-2008, 04:34 AM
Well thanks for the confidence guys :D

I'll vote your confidence!

Ouch!
04-04-2008, 04:36 AM
This thread is exactly what this competition needed.

Roto13
04-04-2008, 05:01 AM
Reality show drama!

Madame Adequate
04-04-2008, 05:06 AM
Reality show drama!

It even has friends betraying each other.

... :cry:

Araciel
04-04-2008, 05:08 AM
Reality show drama!

No wonder I'm still in. xD

Lawr
04-04-2008, 05:15 AM
Reality show drama!

MILF. . .let's hug! :(

Madame Adequate
04-04-2008, 05:20 AM
Reality show drama!

MILF. . .let's hug! :(

:kaohappy: *hugs*

Creeping Shadow
04-04-2008, 09:09 AM
Reality show drama!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Randgris
04-04-2008, 09:18 AM
*nervously tries to walk past people glaring at the other CK winners.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-04-2008, 09:20 AM
The suitability of all of posters in this thread for the CK job has been duly noted. We're watching you.

Old Manus
04-04-2008, 11:32 AM
I feel uncomfortable taking a shower these days.

Garnie
04-04-2008, 12:14 PM
.....round 2 will be full of epic win fails!!...by me!!...and my spelling......can i have a cookie!!

Anno Domini
04-04-2008, 12:22 PM
We're watching you.
Im more scared than comforted.:(

edczxcvbnm
04-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Man, some of you guys can't even take a little bit of good ol' fashioned ribbin'. Lighten up and have fun ;D

Anno Domini
04-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Meh. I suppose. :-[
I do have a tendency to take a "joke" to seriously.

Madame Adequate
04-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Man, some of you guys can't even take a little bit of good ol' fashioned ribbin'. Lighten up and have fun ;D

Yeah well you're a DOUBLE doody head

Garnie
04-04-2008, 10:57 PM
WHY ALL THE EVIL MISERY PEOPLE!! HAVE A LIL LOVE!!...or maybee a cookie?? :cookie:

Blue Harvest
04-04-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm not bothered I didn't make it through. I'm just happy I fixed my internets :D

Quindiana Jones
04-04-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm about to lose now Round Two's sorted.

Anno Domini
04-04-2008, 11:54 PM
WHY ALL THE EVIL MISERY PEOPLE!! HAVE A LIL LOVE!!...or maybee a cookie?? :cookie:
SNATCH!!! +crunch++grumble++crunch++

+feels better+

Madame Adequate
04-04-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm about to lose now Round Two's sorted.

It's not over yet my friend :bigsmile: If you do your best and go for the victory, who knows how far you'll make it?

Anno Domini
04-05-2008, 05:31 AM
Reserve your self judgement. from my experience, it aways backfires.

bipper
04-05-2008, 05:43 AM

Yeah well you're a DOUBLE doody head

WINNAR

Avarice-ness
04-05-2008, 07:40 PM
I lost! :(

*shuffles back to WoW*

Garnie
04-05-2008, 07:42 PM
im out!!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ELSE!!

Momiji
04-05-2008, 07:42 PM
I lost! :(

*shuffles back to WoW*

I did too. :kaocry:

*shuffles back to Touhou*

Garnie
04-05-2008, 07:44 PM
AWWWWW I WANNA READ CONFFESIONALS!!!!....allmost woth being outta the game to read those rofl!!

Avarice-ness
04-05-2008, 07:49 PM
AWWWWW I WANNA READ CONFFESIONALS!!!!....allmost woth being outta the game to read those rofl!!

xD The confessionals weren't really much for me. I'd just write like random junk about nothing that mattered. They ended up like a retarded journal.
Either way, if I read anyone elses it prolly won't be any time soon.

I was sacrificing WoW time for EoFF, that won't be happening again. xD

Agrias
04-05-2008, 07:51 PM
I was sacrificing WoW time for EoFF, that won't be happening again. xD[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I dont understand how it happened in the first place! >:o

Garnie
04-05-2008, 07:52 PM
*huggles fellow loser Agrias*
*gets chased of by her angry cat*

Agrias
04-05-2008, 07:57 PM
*Glomps fellow loser Garnie*
^_^

Polaris
04-05-2008, 08:08 PM
We're no losers :( We were just not cleaver enough :p

scrumpleberry
04-05-2008, 08:46 PM
You guys crack me up. :kaoclove:

KentaRawr!
04-05-2008, 08:47 PM
I don't know if I lost or not. >_>

Roto13
04-05-2008, 08:50 PM
You didn't. :P

Evastio
04-05-2008, 08:54 PM
It feels really awful considering I've been waiting for an opportunity like this for so long but I missed out on it because of spring cleaning. :(

KentaRawr!
04-05-2008, 08:57 PM
You didn't. :P

Awesome! :D

Creeping Shadow
04-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Meh. I lost but I had fun, Im still a little bummed but I wish everyone the best. (Now lets go read some confessionals!:D )

Quindiana Jones
04-05-2008, 09:30 PM
I was kinda expecting it, really. My answers weren't 100% serious. :shifty:

Shauna
04-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Oh well. I didn't have time. xD Between my prom, recovering from my prom, and travelling to England... Not enough time to answer the questions. Oh well. I'll get you next time, CK position! :p

Avarice-ness
04-05-2008, 09:58 PM
I was sacrificing WoW time for EoFF, that won't be happening again. xD

I dont understand how it happened in the first place! >:o

Me neither. xD It's okay though, I've done and still do what I can when it comes to making EoFF run smoother, and I've done it without any titles and such.

But since I'm not going to be a CK I can resume my random two-three month hiatus'.

edczxcvbnm
04-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Take that losers =D

*stomps corpses into the ground*

Momiji
04-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Take that losers =D

*stomps corpses into the ground*

You'll be eliminated in due time. :p

I Took the Red Pill
04-05-2008, 10:14 PM
I didn't submit anything for Round 2, so expected :monster:

Freya
04-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Haha a lot of the people I thought were doing good got kicked out xD I thought momiji was gonna get farther. Even of what I read it seemed like he was doing pretty good. I guess it's more of personal opinion this round than anything since all the confessionals were relatively the same.

Jessweeee♪
04-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Funny how everyone I said was doing good isn't in the competition anymore :shifty:

Bahamut2000X
04-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Haha a lot of the people I thought were doing good got kicked out xD I thought momiji was gonna get farther. Even of what I read it seemed like he was doing pretty good. I guess it's more of personal opinion this round than anything since all the confessionals were relatively the same.

Of the 50 from the first cut I could see quite a few of them being CK. I think as this goes on a lot more of it will just be a mix of staff's views of the person from the past, and how they fare in the competitions.

Madame Adequate
04-05-2008, 10:41 PM

Yeah I'm pretty surprised at a couple of those who were dropped, and Momiji is certainly foremost among them.

Renmiri
04-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Heh, at least you guys had the guts to apply and compete, so you are all winners in my book :love:

Blue Harvest
04-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Winners don't get knocked out in the first round :(

~*~Celes~*~
04-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Honestly? It hurts that they don't consider me good enough, but it's for the best and I'm not going to cry about it. I know one person who will if they don't get it and if they do, it proves something to me.

Blue Harvest
04-05-2008, 11:59 PM
I only got knocked out because my internets died and I wasn't able to participate in round one :p

ljkkjlcm9
04-06-2008, 02:35 AM
Even if/when I get cut, people have to realize it's not because they think you aren't good enough. They just think someone else is MORE qualified for it. Honestly, all 70 people that started the competition could have been perfectly good cid knight's, just the staff believes whoever is left would fit better into the group and perform better.

Idk, I won't be too upset if I get knocked out. It's for the betterment of the site, so I can't really complain. It's not like it's a wrestling tournament or something where I literally wasn't good enough to win or what not.

THE JACKEL

Dr. Acula
04-06-2008, 03:00 AM
I was away for the weekend so I couldn't participate in Round Two.:cry: :cry: :cry:

escobert
04-06-2008, 03:50 AM
I hate you all and I'm never coming back! :mad2:

Lawr
04-06-2008, 04:02 AM
I think Psychotic should be kicked off of staff and entered into this competition. For kicks.

Madame Adequate
04-06-2008, 04:05 AM
I think Psychotic should be kicked off of staff and entered into this competition. For kicks.

This is very probably the best idea to come out of the whole sorry affair.

Psychotic
04-06-2008, 04:12 AM
I think Psychotic should be kicked off of staff and entered into this competition. For kicks.There wouldn't be a staff without me.

Goldenboko
04-06-2008, 04:13 AM
I think Psychotic should be kicked off of staff and entered into this competition. For kicks.There wouldn't be a staff without me.

PuPu said that same thing this afternoon, only worded differently :jess:

Renmiri
04-06-2008, 04:32 AM
Even if/when I get cut, people have to realize it's not because they think you aren't good enough. They just think someone else is MORE qualified for it. Honestly, all 70 people that started the competition could have been perfectly good cid knight's, just the staff believes whoever is left would fit better into the group and perform better.

Idk, I won't be too upset if I get knocked out. It's for the betterment of the site, so I can't really complain. It's not like it's a wrestling tournament or something where I literally wasn't good enough to win or what not.

THE JACKAL

Hear, hear!!! You get my vote.

Problem is that I'm not in the CK choosing committee so you are still as likely to be a CK as all the other finalists :p

Bahamut2000X
04-06-2008, 04:57 AM
With words like that I can really see ljkkjlcm9 making it to the very end in this thing.

Caraliz
04-06-2008, 08:58 PM
i really and truly wanted bert to win. :( i am crushed.

Zeldy
04-06-2008, 10:02 PM
I was reading other people's confessions and I feel really stupid as I actually confessed something and didn't make a joke or whatever xD

Garnie
04-06-2008, 10:29 PM
GO GO RYE!!!!!
rye need to win!!

KentaRawr!
04-08-2008, 04:28 AM
* Kentarou joins the club.

Araciel
04-08-2008, 04:29 AM
/falls along the wayside.

bipper
04-08-2008, 04:31 AM

THE JACKAL

Hear, hear!!! You get my vote.

Problem is that I'm not in the CK choosing committee so you are still as likely to be a CK as all the other finalists :p

I dunno, he makes too much sense to be a ck.

edczxcvbnm
04-08-2008, 04:31 AM
The corpses are fueling the fire *buuuurn* XD

KentaRawr!
04-08-2008, 04:32 AM
Just so you guys know, Team 3SD is totally awesome.

rubah
04-08-2008, 05:17 AM
Anyone who signed up for the CK competition and is proud of how far they went, feel free to display a banner :p
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/art/sigs/ckit-sig.jpg

also if you aren't proud you can still use it, but I figure you wouldn't xD I don't care really xD

We're really happy that you guys stuck it out with us :) <3

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
04-08-2008, 06:18 AM
I'm pretty proud of how well I did. I think I could have done better had I had the time to give what I wanted to this last round, but, life can get in the way.

And I can read the confessionals now! That is worth it. :D

Good luck to all those who are left!

Rase
04-08-2008, 06:24 AM
Meh, made it one round farther than I thought I would. I'm pleased with all the remaining candidates, so I have no qualms with this.

Sir Lancealot
04-08-2008, 06:42 AM
Anyone who signed up for the CK competition and is proud of how far they went, feel free to display a banner :p
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/art/sigs/ckit-sig.jpg

also if you aren't proud you can still use it, but I figure you wouldn't xD I don't care really xD

We're really happy that you guys stuck it out with us :) <3

How do I get the image in my sig?

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-08-2008, 06:48 AM
How do I get the image in my sig?

[IMG*]http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/art/sigs/ckit-sig.jpg[/*IMG]

Omit the *

Sir Lancealot
04-08-2008, 07:24 AM
Thank you.

Breine
04-08-2008, 08:38 AM
Aw, I got cut! :( It sucks, but then again the people left are very competent, and I'm happy to have made it this far. Also, Team Fruity won, which was neato :bigsmile:

Anyway, congrats to everyone who made it through, and a big thanks to all the fruits on Team Fruity for being awesome and of course fruity ;) and although I'm not in it anymore it's still gonna be fun to follow the competition, because it was certainly fun being a part of it, so kudos to the staff.

Blue Harvest
04-08-2008, 12:14 PM
I'd put that in my sig but it'd leave no space for random quotes.

Creeping Shadow
04-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Yeah theres not enough room for that in my sig, and for the record I wanted Evastio to win.:p

rubah
04-08-2008, 02:52 PM
well, if you want the psd, you can remove the text in photoshop/the gimp and put 'evastio for president' instead xD

Goldenboko
04-08-2008, 07:56 PM
I'm not too angry I didn't make it, I thought I was going to be eliminated in round 2.

I still think I could be a good Knight eventually though 8)

Evastio
04-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Yeah theres not enough room for that in my sig, and for the record I wanted Evastio to win.:p
That'd've been nice. But, I guess in a way I'm too serious to be CK material.

Creeping Shadow
04-09-2008, 08:49 AM
well, if you want the psd, you can remove the text in photoshop/the gimp and put 'evastio for president' instead xD

Not a bad idea to bad I lack photoshop. :p

Roto13
04-11-2008, 01:30 AM
I'm ok! I'm ok. I'm not a sore loser. :P I refuse to be. Go Mullet and Oddler!

Araciel
04-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Go banana!

I mean PG.

Captain Maxx Power
04-11-2008, 01:39 AM
I'm backing Mullet, PG and BG-57 right now myself. Thems some fine boys.

Araciel
04-11-2008, 01:40 AM
I'm backing Mullet, PG and BG-57 right now myself. Thems some fine boys.

I want my swimsuit competition :@ mullet has some killer legs!

Captain Maxx Power
04-11-2008, 01:52 AM
I want my swimsuit competition :@ mullet has some killer legs!

Peegs has better boobs.

Araciel
04-11-2008, 01:53 AM
omg mullet's legs + peeg's boobs on one body :love:

KentaRawr!
04-11-2008, 02:11 AM
I'm ok! I'm ok. I'm not a sore loser. :P I refuse to be. Go Mullet and Oddler!

Roto, you're not allowed to lose, man.

Rye
04-11-2008, 03:12 AM
Yeah, pretty gutted man. At least I get to read the confessionals. They're pretty funny~

KentaRawr!
04-11-2008, 03:25 AM
Reading all them confessionals will be a tough job...

But someone has to do it.

edczxcvbnm
04-11-2008, 05:16 AM
Now that I lose I will say what strong bad said to england

Screw all ya all! XD

Momiji
04-11-2008, 05:18 AM
Now that I lose I will say what strong bad said to england

Screw all ya all! XD

Welcome to the corpse pile. :heart:

edczxcvbnm
04-11-2008, 05:33 AM
Thanks XD

KentaRawr!
04-11-2008, 05:54 AM
I still say it'll be awesome if no one becomes a CK.

Creeping Shadow
04-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Reading all them confessionals will be a tough job...

But someone has to do it.

Allow me to join you.:p

Breine
04-11-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm very surprised by some of the cuts this time around. Especially Rye. Anyway, Flying Mullet, Ouch!, Jess and Heath are still left, which means there's a 40% chance someone from Team Fruity will win the title :) PG and Takara would also be good CKs, imo.. But really, all the people left are competent.

Looking forward to seeing what the next round will be about.

Blue Harvest
04-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Dammit the 3 people I was backing all got knocked out ;_;

Roto13
04-11-2008, 12:13 PM
I still say it'll be awesome if no one becomes a CK.

I think certain members would leave forever. :P

demondude
04-11-2008, 12:48 PM
I'm rooting for Flying Mullet. :D

Blue Harvest
04-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Go PeeGee!

Flying Mullet
04-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Wow, everyone's being so nice to ed. I'm impressed!

Randgris
04-11-2008, 02:50 PM
My support goes to Bahamut2000x but then can CK's still join RP's?

Bahamut2000X
04-11-2008, 03:43 PM

Thanks. Glad to see I got some supporters out there.

Randgris
04-11-2008, 03:52 PM

Thanks. Glad to see I got some supporters out there.

Well I secretly supported all those CK trainees that I've known through the RP threads. Not through posts but through secret prayers.