PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Stars and Feeling Pain

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
04-04-2008, 02:16 AM
I was at a local park practicing flips and twists and such things. I do this, on occasion. In particular, I was practicing my corkscrew. I have been letting myself slack quite a bit and decided I needed the practice time.

For those who do not know, a corkscrew is a 360 degree turn with a 360 degree spin while horizontal in the air. Very cool to see done, very fun to do.

Anyways, I was practicing my backflips and aerials and corkscrews and sideflips up at the park. Just before doing one of my corkscrews, I loosened myself up and bounced around. Then I proceeded to cork. Or at least attempt to. I fell out of it in mid air and landed on my back. I'm not sure what happened. I just lost all sense of anything and fell. So I decided to try it again after a minute or so of recovery. During this try, I lost all sense of everything and fell on my head where everything went black and then flashed white.

I was up and off of the ground in a heartbeat. But I still couldn't see, so I stood there for another minute or so to recover until I could see. When I could I started walking away, and I proceeded to fall over. xD

Anyways, I still am a little loopy from it. I left immediately thereafter, due to an excess of embarrassment. Somehow, it knocked hunger into me too. I noticed I was really hungry right afterwards, and am now. But I wasn't before. Oh, and I can't walk perfectly straight. My feet are keeping themselves close together.

Topic. What have you done lately that is especially stupid on your part? Please give extensive details. See above.

LunarWeaver
04-04-2008, 02:31 AM
Maybe you should get yourself checked out by a doctor or something man :aimblush:

Araciel
04-04-2008, 02:36 AM
Applied for the CK competition :p

Seriously though, I can't think of anything immediately...maybe I have and the consequences haven't come to bit me in the ass yet.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
04-04-2008, 02:39 AM
Maybe you should get yourself checked out by a doctor or something man :aimblush:

Perhaps, but I think I will just eat and sleep and post. :cool:

Kes
04-04-2008, 03:17 AM
Sounds like a concussion, and I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure that sleep of the uninterrupted variety is not the best thing for that.

I'm thinking I wasn't at my brightest when I joined here. That French homework I mentioned in my newbie thread is still not finished. >.>

Alex151
04-04-2008, 03:36 AM
could be a mild concussion, Ive had a few in my day, but I was knocked on a loop, I didnt know who I was.

But anyways, only thing I can think of lately is jumping off of a roof after a job, and doing the tumble roll when you land to take all of the pressure and impact off of your knees, it actually went smooth so nothing is wrong with me, plus the roof was only 15 feet high or so, so it was nothing life threatening.

Momiji
04-04-2008, 05:33 AM
I bought 30 tokens at an arcade to play a skill game to win a 4GB flash drive and lost every time. :(

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-04-2008, 05:35 AM
Hello, you have a concussion. If you go to sleep you will die. ;x

Randgris
04-04-2008, 09:29 AM
Your brain is bleeding man, go see a doctor.

Remember Grey's anatomy (I forgot which episode, its season one) that teenage girl fell during practise for her acrobatic stunt for a pageant, she developed seizures afterwards.