PDA

View Full Version : Return from North Crater

Idaho
04-05-2008, 01:27 PM
So when I was in the States, a friend of mine asked me why I just didn't level up in the North Crater... and I was like, "well, after you get in you can't get out"

So he showed me I was able to get in AND get out. And I just tried it (European version) and I can't go back at all.

Does anyone know why Squaresoft changed this for the European version?

Garnie
04-05-2008, 01:52 PM
you can go back in the european ver. you climb up the slope! keep serchin u will find it!

blackmage_nuke
04-05-2008, 02:33 PM

The first thing that came into my head (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/98783-extras.html)

Anyway as mentioned, it's there, just keep looking. Maybe turning on that thing that shows arrows to where exits and entrances are might help.

cloud21zidane16
04-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Just keep looking, can you not find the cave or cant climb the slope properly?

Idaho
04-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Thanks!! omg I did have to try for quite some time! I just kept sliding down, and that didn't happen when my friend showed me! Thanks again :)

Heath
04-06-2008, 12:47 AM
It can be a bit irritating to find; I had a bit of trouble the first time, but it's definitely there. Glad you found it.

Mercen-X
04-09-2008, 07:25 PM

The first thing that came into my head:

Trust me, i had come far enough to find them. I guess i hadn't seen them because i wasn't specifically looking for them.

Wow. That's a real problem.

Thanks!! omg I did have to try for quite some time! I just kept sliding down, and that didn't happen when my friend showed me! Thanks again :) I suspect the problem might have been a misunderstanding of which way to go after climbing the slope.