PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing moments

cloud21zidane16
04-05-2008, 07:23 PM
My friend was showing off the other day in front of a bunch of people doing football skills, out of no were he suddenly lost his footing and fell straight on his back:p
Whats the most embarrassing thing happened to you or someone you know, whether its something like having an accident or being watched doing something without knowing?

Agrias
04-05-2008, 07:59 PM
I was at church waaaay back when, and it was the middle of the prayer. Well the preist stops to take a breath and just then i accidently let a HUGE fart go. I just couldnt hold it anymore...Anyways, the preist kept going, trying not to laugh and everyone pretty much steered clear of me for a while. :(

Cookie
04-05-2008, 08:02 PM
I was showing off in front of some girls once, and I was riding down the middle of the road doing a wheelie on my bike, and somehow (no idea how) my handlebar went down my pants, so when I tried to turn it back and land on two wheels it just jammed within my trousers and I fell flat on my face. I laughed but it actually quite hurt and was really embarrassing.

Hambone
04-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Whenever someone says my full name during roll call. "Jonathan Johnson?" Just shoot me. My parents are cruel. :(

Aurey
04-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Every single moment for me is embarrassing, hah. I am an extremely antsy, nervy person, so it happens a lot, especially in school. But more recently, I fell down the stairs on my way to the bus on Tuesday, right into a girls' backpack. It hurt a lot. I also somehow badly ripped my pants up in the crotch area when I was still in middle school, you could see my undies and everything.

Jessweeee♪
04-05-2008, 08:20 PM
I accidentally threw out someone's milk at lunch yesterday. Some old guy stole the table I usually sat at, so I sat with my friend at her Very Crowded Table. I ate as quickly as I could and left, but I grabbed someone else's milk when I was throwing my stuff away xD

Whenever someone says my full name during roll call. "Jonathan Johnson?" Just shoot me. My parents are cruel. :(

What parent names their kid John Johnson???

Hambone
04-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Mine. :(

However, John and Jonathan are different.

LunarWeaver
04-05-2008, 08:26 PM
I think your name is cute Hambone! You should go by J-J. With the hyphen for the extra spice and everything nice. But I get the woes, too. Maybe you should sue your parents for a bad name. You could be the first to try it!

I have too many embarrassing moments to even begin because I'm a klutzy douche. I can't even breathe without burning down a house or something crazy happening.

The Unknown Guru
04-05-2008, 08:46 PM
What parent names their kid John Johnson???

That's at least better than my name.

When I was going into my English class in the first week of school, I tried to sit on top of one of their desks. However, these desks have both sets of legs near the back. I just tipped forward and fell flat on my face in the middle of a lecture (I was coming back from the bathroom). This kind of thing happens to me all the time; I regularly walk into doors and/or poles, and once I was standing behind the bleachers at a football game (don't get any ideas!), turned around fast, and whacked my forehead right into the back of a bench.

In short, I am clumsy.

Blue Harvest
04-05-2008, 09:26 PM
I can't go an entire day without doing something embarrassing =[

Balzac
04-05-2008, 11:37 PM
I was at church waaaay back when, and it was the middle of the prayer. Well the preist stops to take a breath and just then i accidently let a HUGE fart go. I just couldnt hold it anymore...Anyways, the preist kept going, trying not to laugh and everyone pretty much steered clear of me for a while. :(

Hahaha I rlol'd.

Academic
04-05-2008, 11:41 PM
The first time I was meeting my [now] ex, I was at the food court waiting for him in the mall and I, for some stupid reason, put my head through the bars on the railing only to get stuck. Of course I panicked at first and my little brother was laughing at me, but I got it unstuck before he came (thankfully). Still pretty embarrassing, but at least he didn't see.

Ohh, and last night I went to the store but they were about to close so they locked one set of doors so people could only go through the main entrance. I didn't know this, and stupidly walked at/into the doors hoping they would open. Well, I didn't really run into them, I just figured maybe I didn't have a soul or something. Then these two guys walked passed me and said I had to use the main entrance. A little embarrassing at first but I soon forgot about it when I got inside.

Araciel
04-05-2008, 11:45 PM
When I was about seven, my family was boating in Georgian Bay. The Island Queen (a 3-tier cruise/tour boat) came by and everyone on the top deck was waving at our small boat. My older sister, who was then 13, told me to get up and wave, so I stood up and waved.

THEN WHOOOOSHHHH it suddenly got really breezy...She had whipped down my shorts and everyone on the boat could see my...er...luggage.

Needless to say I stopped trusting her.

Agrias
04-05-2008, 11:55 PM

Hahaha I rlol'd.

bahaha, me too! much much later though.

Madame Adequate
04-06-2008, 01:55 AM
Probably the most embarrassing thing ever for me was when I was on a swing and I managed to get tangled up, flipped upside down, and my pants came down so I was dangling there in my boxers. xD Even at the time I killed myself laughing though so maybe it wasn't that bad?

Most embarrassing thing nobody ever saw was braining myself with half a brick, something I've related elsewhere on this forum.

Also I managed to smash the same fingertip in the same contraption like four times when I was a kid. Pretty dumb and I don't know how sheer shame of making the same mistake twice didn't stop it from being made twice more.

Relapse
04-06-2008, 01:54 PM
When someone says my full name. Urrrrgh. :(

But I can't really remember any EXTREMELY embarassing moments, so yeah.

cloud21zidane16
04-06-2008, 07:59 PM
When I was about seven, my family was boating in Georgian Bay. The Island Queen (a 3-tier cruise/tour boat) came by and everyone on the top deck was waving at our small boat. My older sister, who was then 13, told me to get up and wave, so I stood up and waved.

THEN WHOOOOSHHHH it suddenly got really breezy...She had whipped down my shorts and everyone on the boat could see my...er...luggage.

Needless to say I stopped trusting her.

rofl! Did you ever get your own back on her?

scrumpleberry
04-06-2008, 08:08 PM
I always embarrass myself spectacularly whenever I have to pay for something. I don't know why. The first time I bought something, I was like 6 and it was something stupid like a packet of sweets. I told the cashier to keep the change XD It's just been a series of embarrassing moments ranging from spectacularly stupid to dropping my purse ever since then. I can actually not purchase anything without spazzing out. It's really put me off shopping, which is a shame because I like stuff.

Værn
04-06-2008, 08:39 PM
I can't think of anything particularly embarassing that's happened to me right now, but for three of my friends I can only imagine that they could not have been more humiliated than when I beat them in a three-on-one Brawl match as Jigglypuff.

Oh, also my neighbor's friend once rode a skateboard off of a rooftop and crash-landed on a dog pie.

BardTard
04-07-2008, 05:41 AM
I'm missing my embarassment gland. I've never been embarassed. Honestly.

I've embarassed my mom plenty times though, by telling her dates about the time she ate the mayonnaise off the floor. *evil laughter* What happened was, she dropped the jar and it landed in a huge pile so she just wiped some off the top and put it on her sandwich. Sadly though, I don't have any stories of my own.

Araciel
04-07-2008, 05:49 AM
rofl! Did you ever get your own back on her?

What...all these years...no..:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Akaria
04-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Me and my ex got caught by his mom you-know-whating about a year and a half back....Yeah.

In other news, I was partying with some friends Saturday night, and there's this pole outside the apartment we were at. It goes up a few stories, right down to the asphalt. Conveniently enough, it was right near the balcony of our apartment. Yeah...I may have jumped off and clung to the rather thick pole and sang Mindless Self Indulgence to the people watching and laughing, both from above and down below.

I have many new friends:jess: