PDA

View Full Version : Scaryyy >3

Jojee
04-06-2008, 06:48 AM
The past few days, I've been reading Black House by Stephen King & Peter Straub. ^_^ I finished it! And I already finished The Talisman last week~ Good books! Black House is a lot scarier, though. :(

Anyway, I got really freaked out cos' they were talking about this evil demon monster guy dude that went around kidnapping children, killing them, and eating their body parts ;_; Among other scary things.

Then on Wednesday, there was a murder in my city, like downtown not too far away from me. It was a college student too! There's been a couple other unsolved murders lately too here. Then I kept thinking that I was gonna get killed and eaten xD

THEN I saw a giant centipede on my wall yesterday. =( I sprayed it to death with my ultra bug spray though.

The past two days I've slept with the lights on. xD I'm too young to get murdered/eaten, by evil murderer demons or centipedes.

When was the last time you were scared? What were you scared of? Are you afraid someone will murder you and eat you? @_@

Freya
04-06-2008, 06:56 AM
I was scared when I couldn't breathe thursday. I was gonna die form lack of oxygen just like one of those death scene I wrote for the mafia game D: I was crying :( which prolly didn't help.

Dolentrean
04-06-2008, 07:01 AM
I read the Hannibal series a little bit ago, they were a little freaky.

41-Inches-Wide
04-06-2008, 07:02 AM
OHGOD
Just last night I saw a woman who wore white and who had long black hair. I think it looked like a yurei, who had come to haunt my room :( I was pretty scared.

ljkkjlcm9
04-06-2008, 07:03 AM
I don't usually get scared, but every so often I think of something really weird that grosses me out. Then i try to think of something that I like, to block that out, but then it usually mixes only making it worse. It kinda sucks. Eventually it just disappears, I'm not sure exactly how.

THE JACKEL

Kes
04-06-2008, 07:04 AM
I'm like, the biggest wuss when it comes to scary movies. I saw <i>I Am Legend</i> over my winter break. The next two nights I spent in my bed with my computer/a book until about dawn when I would pass out from being tired. So, yeah, I suppose my fear from that movie did have a "murder me and eat me" aspect to it.

But seriously though, that movie was marketed more as an action film than a scary movie. There are even some episodes of <i>So Weird</i> that would probably still freak me out. >.>

Jojee
04-06-2008, 07:05 AM
xD I get freaked out at <i>everything</i>. I thought Minority Report was a scary movie. I squeaked and hid when Steve threw a sock at me cos' I thought it was like... something scary and not a sock. Don't know what, though. :p

Kes
04-06-2008, 07:09 AM
<i>Minority Report</i> (movie) grossed me out more than scared me because of scene with(out?) the eyes and the sandwich. Though, I'll admit I was a bit jumpy while watching it.

Jojee, we should have some sort of movie contest sometime. See who dies of fear first, and whoever survives wins a lifetime of nightmares. ^_^

Jojee
04-06-2008, 07:11 AM
I knooow, when they were taking out his eyes or whatever I don't remember, I was like oh my gooood *hides*

I guarantee I'll die first if we have a scary movie contest xD But okay~! I'll just come back and haunt you *evil grin*

strawberryman
04-06-2008, 07:14 AM
I fear nothing. Except myself. I'm pretty scary, y'know.

Kes
04-06-2008, 07:19 AM
I guarantee I'll die first if we have a scary movie contest xD But okay~! I'll just come back and haunt you *evil grin*

I don't know. . . I mean, if you can actually manage to make it through a Stephen King book I'd consider you fairly brave. Then again, not getting to the end might just be worse. I have to think on that.

Jojee
04-06-2008, 07:27 AM
I did it crying and cowering with the lights on the whole way. :p Now I'm gonna waste electricity for at least another week every night xD

I read Pet Semetary by King in high school and couldn't sleep for like a month. *shudders* I like to torture myself, apparently ;_;

I fear you too, strawberryman :E

Tallulah
04-06-2008, 01:19 PM
I read an article on the BBC website about an accident that happened in Moorgate London Underground (subway) station some thirty years ago; a train ploughed into a dead-end tunnel for absolutely no reason whatever, and crushed the first four carriages... to this day they still don't know what happened.

Some of the accounts were quite graphic, and it freaked me out for days... :eek:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
04-06-2008, 02:00 PM
The roof of the shed in my back garden and three windows from another two houses conjoin to make up a rather miserable looking face

Blue Harvest
04-07-2008, 12:17 PM
I fear nothing but fear itself.