PDA

View Full Version : Round 4 : Black [B]ananas

Miriel
04-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Your team's thread for deciding how to go about this Elimination Challenge.

Group B*
oddler
edczxcvbnm
DK
Roto13
BG-57
Flying Mullet
Dolentrean
Bahamut2000X
Jess
Captain Maxx Power

Have at it!

Jess
04-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Okay, so we need somebody to post a somewhat original thread into each of these forums. 4 threads maximum for each person.

General Chat
Eyes on Each Other
The Lounge
General Gaming Discussion
Artist's Forum
Graphic Design Forum
Writer's Corner
Feedback Forum
Study Hall
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XI Online
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
General Final Fantasy
Video Game Music / Final Fantasy Media
Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross
Heart (and Body) of the Kingdom of Kingdom Hearts
General Square Enix

I will bold the forums on the list once a thread is posted there!

Where would you like to post? What is your forte?

Personally, I'd be best at any of the General forums as I spend most of my time there. However, I could *probably* manage a thread in the FF forums of which I have actually played, which are: FFVII, FFIX, FFX. I've also played FFVIII, FFX-2, FFXII but have completed none of those. It's been a while since I've had a play through any of the Final Fantasy games. :jess:

DK
04-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Basically, if everyone was to do as equal a share as possible, we'd have to have everyone do 3 forums and two people do 4. Of course it doesn't have to be like that, but that's just one idea.

At any rate I'd be happy to make 4 threads if not many others can be arsed to make that many, I hardly make threads as it is so I guess now would be as good a time as any to start pulling my weight. :}

edit: apparently Jess is faster than me because she is pretty like Joey Barton

I call Gen Chat and FFVII!

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 01:07 AM
I spend most of my time in the general areas. I do visit FFVII - X somewhat regularly, but I probobly wouldn't be the best choice for those.

Any new ideas for the gaming forums are going to be a bit more of a challenge I think, so if there are threads you spend more time in than others let us know if something has been done there before.

An idea I had for the lounge when I read this. Tim Burton is making an Alice in Wonderland movie. I personally think this is a great idea. Are there any movies that you think could use a darker, more mature twist? Or something like that.

Jess
04-09-2008, 01:20 AM
General Chat
Eyes on Each Other
The Lounge
Artist's Forum
Graphic Design Forum
Writer's Corner
Feedback Forum
Study Hall
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XI Online
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Tactics
General Final Fantasy
General Square Enix

I've bolded the forums that I feel I wouldn't struggle to come up with a thread, and underlined those which I could manage with -probably a lot of- thought.

General Chat and FFVII would also be fine for me, but Dan has already claimed them so I've left them out.

DK
04-09-2008, 01:22 AM
Also, even though we don't have a LOT of time, we have a little bit. Let's try and get our ideas out and bouncing around in here before we post any threads too hastily in case someone comes up with something better. Also even if someone claims a forum or whatever, if you have a great idea just shout up anyway and we'll see what we like before we post. Nothing is set in concrete yet!

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 01:27 AM
In Well I already threw in my Alice in Wonderland, movies getting a darker twist thread.

In Writers Corner there could be something asking people to discus story ideas they never got off the ground, or something they thought would make a great story that someone should write.

The Lounge we could ask what kind of music people think is going to dominate the next decade... something along those lines?

Just random ideas.

DK
04-09-2008, 01:33 AM
For GC I am thinking about a thread where we get people to talk about and hopefully post voice clips of themselves doing their superb impersonations of people, be it famous people or other EoFFers or whatever. I think getting people involved and just doing something that is a laugh would be a good thread for GC, but I have a faulty memory and don't know if it's been done before. So if anyone knows, then let me know before stuff goes down please.

Jess
04-09-2008, 01:39 AM
For GC I am thinking about a thread where we get people to talk about and hopefully post voice clips of themselves doing their superb impersonations of people, be it famous people or other EoFFers or whatever. I think getting people involved and just doing something that is a laugh would be a good thread for GC, but I have a faulty memory and don't know if it's been done before. So if anyone knows, then let me know before stuff goes down please.
I don't think it has to be the first time anybody has posted a thread anything like it, just somewhat original, rather than something like: Hay guys cats vs dogs? but if you do this I demand a Joey Barton impression!

Ideas:

Eyes on Each Other:
• What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
• What annoys you the most about yourself?
• I would do anything for love but I won't do 'that'. What is 'that'?

The Lounge
• Tell us about the last movie you watched and rate it!

Study Hall
• Current school/college/university timetables
• In which do you perform best? Exams or Coursework/Assignments!

I'll post any of these if nobody has any objections. :jess:

Roto13
04-09-2008, 01:41 AM
I'd like to make threads for Crystal Chronicles and VIII. I'll see what everyone else wants to do before picking more.

I'd also like to do the thread for VI since I hang out there often, but I think that should go to Mullet, since he knows everything about VI and that's why I love him so. :P

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Eyes on Each Other:

I like this idea, it could ask if people think a good lasting relationship could be "manufactured" so to say, if the elements are right.

Bahamut2000X
04-09-2008, 01:51 AM
I'll take FFXI. I can say of our group I can come up with something interesting there. :cool:

If no one else wants the earlier FF's (NES and early SNES) forums I can do those as I love I-IV and I'm sure I could make up something decent.

Roto13
04-09-2008, 01:53 AM
I should probably say that I'm not really familiar with the first three FFs, XI, or Kingdom Hearts.

BG-57
04-09-2008, 01:57 AM
Hi guys. So the groups were chosen for us I guess.

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 01:57 AM
I am not that familar with FFI-IV or VI I also my PS broke before I got far in XII.

Jess
04-09-2008, 02:05 AM
I'm more than happy to make threads in forums I've already had idea's for (EoEo, The Lounge and Study Hall) along with Artist's Forum unless somebody else wants to do them.

BG-57
04-09-2008, 02:08 AM
Spreadsheets! :D For those of you new to my spreadsheet-mania, I have a penchant for making tables and graphs and the like. I think we need a tally sheet to keep track of who's doing what.

Also it can be used for suggested topics, even in the forum we're not posting in.

I think we have 32 forums to cover so 8 people could do it hitting the maximum.

EDIT: I added in my own data. I marked yes for the forums I can do, highlighted in green the ones I prefer to do (FFX-2, FFT, Artist forum, writer's forum) and marked for the ones I don't feel I could do.

Should I add in similar data for everyone else?

Miriel
04-09-2008, 02:10 AM
Are you guys seriously gonna keep the name "Group B" as your team name?!

DK
04-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Team Reverse Michael Jacksonism, anyone?

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/thomaspartridge/2006/10/21/blackman.jpg

This used to be Rick Moranis!

props to anyone who knows where that's from

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 02:14 AM
Those attachments are working perfectly for me BG, and this most certainly isnt an edit.

EDIT: Team Better than (whatever Group A's team name is)

oddler
04-09-2008, 02:14 AM
These are probably the best ones for me to come up with something in:

General Chat
Eyes on Each Other
The Lounge
Feedback Forum
Study Hall
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy XI Online
Final Fantasy Tactics
General Final Fantasy

The others I'm not too knowledgeable in. Also, we don't necessarily have to divide these up, guys. We can discuss and come up with the thread ideas here as a team, then split up and go post them where they belong.

BG-57
04-09-2008, 02:16 AM
Is the pic of Buckwheat?

Dolentrean, do you mean you can't open them or you don't care for them?

EDIT: I can eventually modify the cells to include specific topic ideas.

DK
04-09-2008, 02:18 AM
I am also open to "Michael Jackson's funky nose" as a team name. Look I was too late to prevent the monstrosity that was "team fruity", but now we have a chance and for some reason I want to be part of a team that references Michael Jackson in some way. Let us make our dream a reality, my friends!

Edit3: never mind I still love you for that glorious fleeting moment Miriel :heart:

Jess
04-09-2008, 02:22 AM
I'm more than happy to make threads in forums I've already had idea's for (EoEo, The Lounge and Study Hall) along with Artist's Forum unless somebody else wants to do them.
If you have any objections, please speak up! Or else I will make the threads first thing when I wake up. :jess:

Bahamut2000X
04-09-2008, 02:29 AM
Alright here's a list of ones I could make something decent for. Asterisked the ones I would prefer.

The Lounge
Feedback Forum
*Final Fantasy I
*Final Fantasy II
*Final Fantasy III
*Final Fantasy IV
*Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
*Final Fantasy IX
*Final Fantasy XI Online
Final Fantasy XII
General Final Fantasy
*Video Game Music / Final Fantasy Media

If no one else claims I'll probably pull a Jess and post some probably tomorrow before work.

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 02:31 AM
I think we should let everyone what we are going to post before anyone posts anything. I have a few ideas for the lounge, I have been thinking of stuff for other threads but I haven't had anything strong yet...

Bahamut2000X
04-09-2008, 02:36 AM
I thought that what we decide upon for the individual thread was to be by us and us alone? But the delegating of forums is to be a group effort.

Jess
04-09-2008, 02:38 AM
Even though these threads are our own choices, just so you know: these are the threads I would use:

Eyes on Each Other:

The Lounge
• Tell us about the last movie you watched and rate it! (A way for members to reccomend films to others, and will also serve as a way for people to find out about movies they've never heard of before!)

Study Hall
• In which do you perform best? Exams or Coursework/Assignments!

and if I was to make a thread in the Artist's forum, it will be about Famous (or not so famous) artists, and their work. :jess:

BG-57
04-09-2008, 02:39 AM
Works for me.

I updated the files by putting everyone suggestions and preferences so far.

Bahamut2000X, why don't you take FFIII? Nobody else seems to be familiar with it.

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 02:40 AM
I really like the one for EoEO and the Study Hall, I think the one in The Lounge might have been done before.

My ideas for The Lounge.

What music do you think will dominate the next decade?

Classic stories you would like to see with a new twist?
(I.E. Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland)

Bahamut2000X
04-09-2008, 02:48 AM
Bahamut2000X, why don't you take FFIII? Nobody else seems to be familiar with it.

Will do. Seems my love of the archaic FF's is finally paying off. :cool:

BG-57
04-09-2008, 02:53 AM
I'd like to tackle the FFX-2 forum if nobody minds.

EDIT:

There's at least one person who would be able or willing to take on each forum except for the following three:

FFXIII
Kingdom Hearts

DK
04-09-2008, 03:15 AM
In response to Maxx Powers PM:

No. It is not for you to decide what everyone does or try and organise the whole thing. The point of this thread here is for us to organise what we want to do and bounce ideas off each other, not to take part in the Maxx Power show. So you want to go to sleep and stuff, fair enough, and yes organisation is our friend, but that's what this thread is for!

BG-57
04-09-2008, 03:21 AM
To be fair, it was a good idea. But I agree we can sort out duties and topics more effectively in this thread.

Jess
04-09-2008, 03:22 AM
I agree with Dan. It wouldn't work to just randomly assign forums to people because there will be forums which people will not know a lot about so they will struggle to post threads in them, and it will just result in people (if not everybody!) just swapping forums which will cause confusion as to what forums everybody will be posting in. You should have posted the PM in the thread for everybody to discuss.

I really like the one for EoEO and the Study Hall, I think the one in The Lounge might have been done before.

My ideas for The Lounge.

What music do you think will dominate the next decade?

Classic stories you would like to see with a new twist?
(I.E. Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland)
Sure, you take The Lounge. :jess:

I'll make my threads for EoEo, Study Hall and the Artist's Forum in the morning unless anybody is against that.

DK
04-09-2008, 03:25 AM
It was a good idea in the sense that it's a good idea to get organised, but going from the way everyone has posted so far in this thread gives the assumption that no one else here knew that this was going on, and going off and assigning roles without even posting in the thread to give us some idea that he's actually paid attention to anything (which, going by the list, he hasn't) or taking any of it into consideration is, well, dumb. And I don't know where the idea that it was his duty to tell us all what to do was anyway but I sure as hell didn't get that notice. We have this thread for a reason, man. For us to all talk and decide!

BG-57
04-09-2008, 03:26 AM
Jess, I have no objections to your and Dolentrean's forum tasks.

Bahamut2000X
04-09-2008, 03:26 AM
I kind of understand what Max was doing, just getting assignments out there and from that we swap in here with what we need. It'll get more action and less talking going on, so I see what he was trying to do, just maybe he could of done it a little better then a PM to us all.

Anyways I'll follow suite and take some action too. I'll take the FF III forum. And if no one else argues I'll take II as well, I'm a pretty good buff of the older FF's and I'm sure I can get something good going there. I'll be willing to do 4 forums as well if no one else is.

BG-57
04-09-2008, 03:31 AM
I agree it could have been handled better, but I think we shouldn't dwell too much on the matter.

I think FFII would suit you. I'll add it in the ForumPosting file. I'm marking definate assignments in red.

Does anyone want to see the revised version?

edczxcvbnm
04-09-2008, 03:34 AM
I made a thread in EoEO today....does that count? XD
Ummm...I could do something in the following forums.

General Chat
Eyes on Each Other(I could totally flood that place with American Politics and make people wish there was still an Eyes on the World xD)
Lounge
General Gaming
FFVI(hate threads though XP)
FFVII
FFVIII(hate threads)
FFX(Blitzball hate threads)
FFXII
General FF
FF Music
Chrono
General Squenix

The only true hate would be in FFVI...god I hate that game...cept gau. Gau was awesome.

Also, DK. He almost seems to be taking a page out of what I did last round. You were already part of team fruity but everyone else was totally disorganized and trying to form teams and I felt all this behind the scenes stuff wasn't working.

Assigning stuff for this task is a last ditch effort and I don't think we are there yet. Don't take such offense to it. I like part of what he did but I will expand on his idea here. There really wasn't a need for a PM(unless this thread wasn't here at the time).

BG-57
04-09-2008, 03:41 AM
I added you in and made some modifications to the doc.

Assuming no objections the following people are going to tackle the following forums:

Dolentrean: The Lounge
Jess: Eyes on Each Other, Artist's Forum, Study Hall
Bahamut2000X: FFII, FFIII
BG-57: FFX-2

Jess
04-09-2008, 03:42 AM
I think that the only way to organise this is to find out what forums people would be able to make threads in without too much struggle, and what ones they're not comfortable with making threads in at all. Assigning forums would make it difficult if somebody was assigned a forum in which they knew nothing about. Discussing it in the thread as a group is the best way to organise it, rather than through PMs.

For people who have said they want to post in particular forums, it kinda looks like this right now: (Of course, we don't have to do it this way and it can be changed but we need to bare in mind we do only have 24 hours!)

General Chat - DK
Eyes on Each Other - Jess
The Lounge - Dolentrean
Artist's Forum - Jess
Graphic Design Forum
Writer's Corner - BG-57
Feedback Forum
Study Hall - Jess
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II - Bahamut2000X
Final Fantasy III - Bahamut2000x
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII - DK
Final Fantasy VIII - Roto13
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2 - BG-57
Final Fantasy XI Online - Bahamut2000X
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Roto13
General Final Fantasy
General Square Enix

I will edit this post with who's doing what if we decide to carry on with doing it this way.

DK
04-09-2008, 03:44 AM
It doesn't matter man xD I just saying what I wanted to say on the issue here in the thread. It's no biggie. Everyone was inputing and I felt it was a bit snotty to just turn up and do everything without actually paying attention to it.

Anyway if no one else has any concrete ideas yet I'll run with GC and get that up tomorrow morning. Also you should totally do FFVI ed. It would be the best one of all of them. :love:

Miriel
04-09-2008, 03:46 AM
(Of course, we don't have to do it this way and it can be changed but we need to bare in mind we do only have 24 hours!)

Y'all actually have 36 hours.

Jess
04-09-2008, 03:49 AM
I offically can't read. However, I was mislead by this post ;)

EDIT: Scratch that, I'm going to post Part II of the challenge now, and y'all have a total of 24 hours to complete BOTH tasks.

36 hours is even better, though. :jess:

BG-57
04-09-2008, 03:49 AM
I'll add those changes in Jess.

I'd also like to take the Writer's forum. That would leave two more I could do.

Miriel
04-09-2008, 03:51 AM
Yeah, just ignore that!

edczxcvbnm
04-09-2008, 03:52 AM
I also see that we have coverage gaps in FFXIII and Kingdom Hearts...I can bitch about those games if it is needed. But in return I get Chrono.

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 03:53 AM
FFX-2 = Strippers saving the world thread?

Anyone? Please :jess:

BG-57
04-09-2008, 03:53 AM
ed, That's really helpful actually. :D

I can cover DoC if no-one else can.

EDIT: Dolentrean, I'm doing FFX-2. Was that a suggestion?

edczxcvbnm
04-09-2008, 03:54 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/116353-olympic-disaster.html

I made this thread in EoEO today...so I guess we have that covered unless the powers that be don't accept it ;_;

DK
04-09-2008, 03:56 AM
I like the idea of an EotW throwback. Those were some good days and the new members need a glimpse of the glory we used to get. :D

Jess
04-09-2008, 03:56 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/116353-olympic-disaster.html

I made this thread in EoEO today...so I guess we have that covered unless the powers that be don't accept it ;_;
Did you make it before or after the task was set? :jess:

edczxcvbnm
04-09-2008, 04:06 AM
I guess before according to timestamps and bad memory but there is plenty more going on in politics right now that I can easily make 30 threads on XD

I remember back in the day, I went through every forum and made a new topic in each one XD It was awesome XD

BG-57
04-09-2008, 04:12 AM
I have Jess listed for EoEO, but we can change that if she's amenable.

Shall I do FFT? That would give me four forums.

EDIT: I should add that with eight people we have enough to cover all the forums at four threads each but I would be happy to give up some of mine if Flying Mullet or Captain Maxx Power enter into the picture.

edczxcvbnm
04-09-2008, 04:15 AM
Nah...if she wants to do it then she can. I will just make more political threads for fun...I guess XD Can't get enough of that XD

BG-57
04-09-2008, 04:20 AM
Okay, but these assignments aren't carved in stone. I expect we'll be tweaking a few of them tomorrow.

EDIT: I'm going to bed in a few. Feel free to posts suggestions for topics, forums you'd like to cover. I'll add it into the datafile tomorrow.

Current tally is as follows:

edczxcvbnm: FFXIII, CT/CC, Kingdom Hearts
DK: General Chat, FFVII
Roto13: FFVIII, FFCC
BG-57: Writer's, FFX-2, FFT, DoC
Dolentrean: Lounge,
Bahamut2000X: FFII, FFIII, FFXI
Jess: EoEO, Artist, Study Hall
oddler:
Flying Mullet:
Captain Maxx Power:

oddler
04-09-2008, 05:26 AM
I'm just going to toss this out there. I think we got off on the wrong foot and things just went into chaos from there. Why is everyone so adamant about splitting up the forums and taking the task on that way? Why don't we all collaborate on what we think good ideas are for threads in every forum? Then we can take the collective ideas and each of us can post 3-4 of them where they belong.

This is a team task. If for any reason some of us can't come up with ideas on their own, it will hurt the team. Just proposing that we take care of the team and make sure we all excel.

This may not be the best idea and you guys are entitled to disagree. :choc2:

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 06:30 AM
I fully agree with oddler, the spread sheet shouldn't be who is in charge of what, it should be what thread is posted in each.

oddler
04-09-2008, 08:55 AM
Oops, wait. This part of the task slipped my mind:

Dividing up who posts in which forum should be decided as a group, but the actual threads posted should be an individual effort.

Sorry, Dolentrean. With that in mind now, it's imperative that we get a list of who's posting where as quickly as possible.

With Mulley and Maxx having not stated their preferences yet, I'll take FFI, FFIV, and General Gaming. That should leave us with a task list of:

edczxcvbnm: FFXIII, CT/CC, Kingdom Hearts
DK: General Chat, FFVII
Roto13: FFVIII, FFCC
BG-57: Writer's, FFX-2, FFT, DoC
Dolentrean: Lounge,
Bahamut2000X: FFII, FFIII, FFXI
Jess: EoEO, Artist, Study Hall
oddler: FFI, FFIV, General Gaming
Flying Mullet:
Captain Maxx Power:

These forums are still up for grabs:

Graphic Design Forum
Feedback Forum
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
General Final Fantasy
General Square Enix

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 09:24 AM
Someone tell me if this has been done before, if not I can do this.

For a Video Game Music / Final Fantasy Media Topic

Most Video Game Music is purely instrumental, but every now and then there are very fitting lyrical music. Do you think that lyrical music can be more moving than instrumental music if used correctly or do you prefer instrumental?

Roto13
04-09-2008, 11:04 AM
I was about to come ask for VG Music, but I think you have a better idea than I could come up with for it. :P

Well, now that it's tomorrow, I guess it's ok for me to grab General Final Fantasy.

EDIT: I'd also like to grab VI if that's ok with everyone. If Mullet comes and decides he wants it, I'm all for letting him have it. :P (I just want it to be one of us because we're probably the biggest FF VI fans here. xD)

Captain Maxx Power
04-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Well I'll just appologise for taking the initiative as aggressively as I did, but I wasn't too sure who would be online and when so if anything at the very least it piqued people's interests. For the sake of keeping the peace I will take any forum you decide to give me. It's the very least I deserve for being such a prick.

Jess
04-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Captain Maxx Power, I wouldn't worry about it. Personally, I just think that the idea should have been posted in this thread for everybody to discuss rather than PMing it to everybody individually. :jess:

Here is how it stands at the moment:

General Chat - DK
The Lounge - Dolentrean
General Gaming Discussion - oddler
Artist's Forum - Jess
Graphic Design Forum
Writer's Corner - BG-57
Feedback Forum
Study Hall - Jess
Final Fantasy I - oddler
Final Fantasy III - Bahamut2000X
Final Fantasy IV - oddler
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI – Roto13
Final Fantasy VII - DK
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus - BG-57
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XIII – edczxcvbnm
Final Fantasy Tactics - BG-57
General Final Fantasy - Roto13
Video Game Music / Final Fantasy Media - Dolentrean
Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross – edczxcvbnm
Heart (and Body) of the Kingdom of Kingdom Hearts - edczxcvbnm
General Square Enix

This leaves the following forums available, if the list is going to remain the same:

Graphic Design Forum
Feedback Forum
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
General Square Enix

BG-57
04-09-2008, 12:26 PM
That's okay, it wasn't a bad idea; it just didn't pan out. Do you have any expertise in FFXIII, Kingdom Hearts or DoC?

The spreadsheet is just a way for me to help sort out our strengths and preferences. It can be changed around for whatever we need it to be. I have been adding in forum suggestions under each person's name in the cells. I think it's important that we post in forums that we can feel comfortable in. If you folks prefer, I'll stop using it.

I was intending to provide suggestions for most forums, but I wanted to get assignments more or less settled.

I'll start with my own:

FFT: I had a good one. What's your favorite cameo from another game in FFT? There was Cloud and Aeris in the PSX version, but now they added Luso and Balthier.

FFX-2: this is lame but I'm curious about what Ormi and Logos were up while in the Crimson Squad.

DoC: It's always bothered me about how Lucretia is left hanging in FFVII. Did DoC wrap up her story properly?

Writer's forum: I like Dolentrean's suggestion on unfinished story ideas.

Captain Maxx Power
04-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Graphic Design Forum
Feedback Forum
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
General Square Enix

I can cover pretty much any of those, though I'd prefer to do FF5, FF9, FF10 and General Square Enix. Is that cool?

oddler
04-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Roto13, if you're keeping the post in the other thread up to date, you can put this up for the FFI forum. :)

Brag on FFI (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-i/116386-brag-ffi.html)

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Alas, another good night's sleep makes me late to the party. Looks good on the organization everyone! :thumb:

I know things have been pretty much decided now and I think this would be a lot of effort to figure out, but it would have been fun to set up some type of theme across all of the threads.

And roto, I don't mind you taking FFVI at all. You're perfectly capable of babysitting my baby. :)

If Maxx takes FFV, FFIX, FFX and General Square Enix, that would leave me with Graphic Design Forum, Feedback Forum, FFVII: AC and FF XII. Of those, I never post in the Graphic Design Forum and I've never seen FFVII:AC. Is there anyone that has any history with either of these forums that wants to trade a forum with me?

<b>EDIT: </b>Scratch that. I would like to use my lack of knowledge or participation in these forums to help me generate my threads.

* goes to generate thread ideas *

Jess
04-09-2008, 01:48 PM
General Chat - DK
The Lounge - Dolentrean
General Gaming Discussion - oddler
Artist's Forum - Jess
Graphic Design Forum - Flying Mullet
Writer's Corner - BG-57
Feedback Forum - Flying Mullet
Study Hall - Jess
Final Fantasy I - oddler
Final Fantasy III - Bahamut2000X
Final Fantasy IV - oddler
Final Fantasy V - Captain Maxx Power
Final Fantasy VI – Roto13
Final Fantasy VII - DK
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - Flying Mullet
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus - BG-57
Final Fantasy IX - Captain Maxx Power
Final Fantasy X - Captain Maxx Power
Final Fantasy XII - Flying Mullet
Final Fantasy XIII – edczxcvbnm
Final Fantasy Tactics - BG-57
General Final Fantasy - Roto13
Video Game Music / Final Fantasy Media - Dolentrean
Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross – edczxcvbnm
Heart (and Body) of the Kingdom of Kingdom Hearts - edczxcvbnm
General Square Enix - Captain Maxx Power

Is how it looks at the moment. However, this leaves DK and Dolentrean with only 2 threads to make. If they're happy with that then this should be fine, but if not then we could change some things. :jess:

DK
04-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Hey if you're all happy with the forums you've decided on that's cool with me, but if someone picked a forum they're not entirely comfortable with just to make up the numbers then throw it at me and we'll share the load.

edczxcvbnm
04-09-2008, 02:25 PM
FFXIII - Why are you anticipating this game because it looks like crap to me.

Kingdom Farts - This game is crap. It is like a :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty 3D mana game. What do you see in this game?

Chrono - Chrono Cross was made as a sequel to Trigger as an after thought to help it sell better.

Captain Maxx Power
04-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Final Fantasy 5 - Galuf Appreciation Society (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-v/116388-galuf-appreciation-society.html)

Final Fantasy 9 - When I first saw Amarant, I thought he was a chicken (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-ix/116389-when-i-first-saw-amarant-i-thought-he-chicken.html#post2469074)

Final Fantasy 10 - This is the end... (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-x/116390-end.html#post2469077)

General Square Enix - E.V.O. - The Search For A Viable Alternative To Intelligent Design (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-square-enix/116391-e-v-o-search-viable-alternative-intelligent-design.html#post2469080)

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Here's my thoughts on threads:

Graphic Design Forum
Acknowledge my noviceness when it comes to photoshopping and ask people for their quick tips and tricks to making cool effects and edits to their images, graphics and signatures.
FFVII: AC
I haven't seen it, rate it for me. I'll be asking for more than just "OMG it's the greatest movie evar!" or "It sucks, don't see it" and put in some various categories to rate it on on a scale of 1-10, some serious, a couple humorous.
FF XII
What challenges would you like to see for FFXII when we finally arrive at Eyes on plays Final Fantasy XII.

<b>Feedback Forum</b>
I'm not thinking of anything legendary for this one. If DK or someone else that has space available can think of a good thread, you're more than welcome to take it.

DK
04-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Okay, I'll bite. I'll try and come up with something for feedback in the next couple of hours.

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Should we be generating our threads yet?

Jess
04-09-2008, 06:27 PM
It doesn't seem like anybody has any issues with what forums they're supposed to be making threads in, so I don't see why not.

I'm going to post mine now. :jess:

EDIT: Here are my threads for Roto to edit into his post in the Round 4 thread.

Eyes on Each Other: What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/116399-what-key-ingredients-having-good-relationship.html#post2469149)
Artist's Forum: Tell us about an Artist you like/dislike! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/artists-forum/116401-tell-us-about-artist-you-like-dislike.html)
Study Hall: In which do you perform best: Exams or Assignments? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/study-hall/116400-do-you-perform-best-exams-assignments.html#post24691522)

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Never mind on the feedback thread. I have a topic for it now on something that's bugging me, so I'll post it there.

Bahamut2000X
04-09-2008, 07:13 PM
FF II

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-ii/116398-who-would-you-bring.html#post2469143

FF III

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-iii/116404-create-class.html#post2469172

I'll have XI in a bit, need a little more time making up something unique.

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Here's two of my threads:

Okay, my threads are up.

Graphic Design Forum
http://forums.eyesonff.com/graphic-design-forum/116397-teach-me-your-tricks-oh-wise-ones.html#post2469135
Feedback Forum
http://forums.eyesonff.com/feedback-forum/116406-round-4s-second-task-going-generate-lot-pointless-redundant-threads.html#post2469179

I'm having a hard time coming up with a quality thread for FFVII:AC and FFXII, as my feedback thread can attest to. Does anyone else have a thread they would like to go with for these forums?

BG-57
04-09-2008, 07:18 PM
I'll post mine within the hour.

EDIT: Flying Mullet, do you want to trade one of those for DoC?

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 07:22 PM
I haven't played DoC either, but I can try. I've heard lots of bad press about it so I might be able to come up with something for it.

BG-57
04-09-2008, 07:26 PM
I've seen AC and played FFXII so I could easily do a thread for either.

My suggestion for a DoC thread was about the way they left Lucrecia in limbo in FFVII and I'm curious if they resolved her fate adequately in DoC.

That's just me though.

EDIT: I'll be back in 1/2 hour.

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 07:34 PM
I haven't played it so that thread isn't me. But I have some ideas that I can roll with.

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 07:39 PM
There's a DoC thread.

FFVII:<i></i>DoC
http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii-dirge-cerberus/116410-vincent-gimp.html#post2469216

And BG-57, I've played FFXII too. But being my picky self, I couldn't think of a quality thread that would add something new to the forum that wouldn't be a regurgitation, spam-fest or pointless waste of space.

edczxcvbnm
04-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Chrono - http://forums.eyesonff.com/chrono-trigger-chrono-cross/116414-chrono-trigger-remake.html#post2469244

Kingdom - http://forums.eyesonff.com/heart-body-kingdom-kingdom-hearts/116405-appealing-why.html#post2469178

FFXIII - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xiii/116412-no-faith.html#post2469233

BG-57
04-09-2008, 08:37 PM
FFT: Favorite Cameo (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-tactics/116416-favorite-cameo.html)

Writer’s Forum: Unfinished Stories (http://forums.eyesonff.com/writers-corner/116420-unfinished-stories.html#post2469299)

FFX-2: Crimson Squad (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-x-2/116422-crimson-squad.html#post2469304)

For FFXII:

I've wondered who everyone liked among the Judge Magisters.

Also there's a somewhat disturbing visual representation of slavery, from the hostage-taking Espers, to the chain-bound dragons. I wonder if it's a deliberate visual suggestion of the subjugation of Dalmasca or just a game maker who watched too many Hellraiser movies.

EDIT: How much time do we have left, BTW?

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Ooh, that's not a bad idea for a thread BG-57, very original. You should post it.

DK
04-09-2008, 08:56 PM
GC: Impersonation thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/116425-imitation-most-sincere-form-flattery.html#post2469333)

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 08:58 PM
-The Lounge

New Tists on Only Classics (http://forums.eyesonff.com/lounge/116421-new-twists-old-classics.html)

-Video Game Music/Final Fantasy Media

Lyrical Muisc in Video Games (http://forums.eyesonff.com/video-game-music-final-fantasy-media/116423-lyrical-music-video-games.html#post2469306)

I was just going to ask if you wanted me to make that thread in WC but then I saw you already got to it BG :)

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 08:58 PM
"Sorry, the free service is at full capacity."

I can host it on my website if you would like, DK.

BG-57
04-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Thanks for having my back. :)

FFXII: Slavery (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xii/116428-slavery.html#post2469339)

DK
04-09-2008, 09:10 PM
That'd be awesome if you could, Chadmonkey. Gimme an e-mail addy so I can mail it to you!

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Alright, it looks like nothing is up for Advent Children yet, now I have seen this a couple time, didn’t think its great, but I don’t think this has been done.

What did you think about how materia was handled in Advent Children? Loz stealing it was obviously just to remove the element of magic from the main characters, and what did you think about the bad guys absorbing it into there arms instead of there weapons?

BG-57
04-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Works for me.

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Since we have several entries posted, I thought I would start to summarize what we have to make roto's life a little easier when he logs on. Please let me know if I missed anything or linked to the wrong thread.

General Chat - http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/116425-imitation-most-sincere-form-flattery.html#post2469333
Eyes on Each Other - http://forums.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/116399-what-key-ingredients-having-good-relationship.html#post2469149
The Lounge - http://forums.eyesonff.com/lounge/116421-new-twists-old-classics.html
General Gaming Discussion -
Artist's Forum - http://forums.eyesonff.com/artists-forum/116401-tell-us-about-artist-you-like-dislike.html
Graphic Design Forum - http://forums.eyesonff.com/graphic-design-forum/116397-teach-me-your-tricks-oh-wise-ones.html#post2469135
Writer's Corner - http://forums.eyesonff.com/writers-corner/116420-unfinished-stories.html#post2469299
Feedback Forum - http://forums.eyesonff.com/feedback-forum/116406-round-4s-second-task-going-generate-lot-pointless-redundant-threads.html#post2469179
Study Hall - http://forums.eyesonff.com/study-hall/116400-do-you-perform-best-exams-assignments.html#post24691522
Final Fantasy I - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-i/116386-brag-ffi.html
Final Fantasy II - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-ii/116398-who-would-you-bring.html#post2469143
Final Fantasy III - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-iii/116404-create-class.html#post2469172
Final Fantasy IV -
Final Fantasy V - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-v/116388-galuf-appreciation-society.html
Final Fantasy VI - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vi/116435-day-jobs.html
Final Fantasy VII - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/116433-biggest-mystery-ffvii-asks-us-ponder.html#post2469472
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii-advent-children/116442-materia-advent-children.html#post2469577
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii-dirge-cerberus/116410-vincent-gimp.html#post2469216
Final Fantasy VIII - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-viii/116434-what-hell-hot-dogs.html
Final Fantasy IX - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-ix/116389-when-i-first-saw-amarant-i-thought-he-chicken.html#post2469074
Final Fantasy X - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-x/116390-end.html#post2469077
Final Fantasy X-2 - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-x-2/116422-crimson-squad.html#post2469304
Final Fantasy XI Online -
Final Fantasy XII - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xii/116428-slavery.html#post2469339
Final Fantasy XIII - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xiii/116412-no-faith.html#post2469233
Final Fantasy Tactics - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-tactics/116416-favorite-cameo.html
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles/116432-races.html
General Final Fantasy - http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-final-fantasy/116437-great-final-fantasy-nickname-contest.html
Video Game Music / Final Fantasy Media - http://forums.eyesonff.com/video-game-music-final-fantasy-media/116423-lyrical-music-video-games.html#post2469306
Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross - http://forums.eyesonff.com/chrono-trigger-chrono-cross/116414-chrono-trigger-remake.html#post2469244
Heart (and Body) of the Kingdom of Kingdom Hearts - http://forums.eyesonff.com/heart-body-kingdom-kingdom-hearts/116405-appealing-why.html#post2469178
General Square Enix - http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-square-enix/116391-e-v-o-search-viable-alternative-intelligent-design.html#post2469080

<b>EDIT:</b> - I've marked the forums that don't have an entry yet in red

<b>EDIT 2:</b> - Here's how many threads each team member has posted:
BG-57: 4
Captain Maxx Power: 4
Roto13: 4
edczxcvbnm: 3
Jess: 3
Flying Mullet: 3
Dolentrean: 3
DK: 2
Bahamut2000X: 2
oddler: 1

BG-57
04-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Looks good.

EDIT: I double checked and indeed those forums don't have threads yet.

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Alright, if no one has a problom with it, I will make the AC thread when I get back from class.

Roto13
04-09-2008, 10:01 PM
God dammit. xD I just finished updating that post in the other thread with all of the threads posted so far listed and it turns out Mullet has already done it for me in here. BAH!

I'm off to post my own threads now.

DK
04-09-2008, 10:12 PM
FFVII: The biggest mystery FFVII lays on us, the gamers (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/116433-biggest-mystery-ffvii-asks-us-ponder.html#post2469472)

Roto13
04-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Here we go.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles/116432-races.html

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-viii/116434-what-hell-hot-dogs.html

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vi/116435-day-jobs.html

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-final-fantasy/116437-great-final-fantasy-nickname-contest.html

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 10:34 PM
I know we have the official post of roto's which shows what our submissions are but I'm going to keep updating my post as well since there's no harm in it.

Roto13
04-09-2008, 10:38 PM
Your post keeps track of what's missing as well. Keep at it. :P

You missed General Final Fantasy, though. (Mine.)

BG-57
04-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Is anyone on who hasn't done 4 threads? Just in case we need backup.

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 11:10 PM
I've done three so far.

Roto13
04-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Fix your post, dammit.

BG-57
04-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Are there any remaining forums you'd feel comfortable posting in, if need be?

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Fix your post, dammit.
Fine, fine.

Are there any remaining forums you'd feel comfortable posting in, if need be?
All but FFVII:AC.

Here are the remaining forums:

Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy XI Online

Also, here's the current thread counts (please correct me if I'm wrong):
edczxcvbnm: 3
Roto13: 3
oddler: 1

I'll be happy to create a thread in one of the remaining forums if I need to, but I would like for some of the others that haven't created many threads yet to have a chance to create more if they have good thread ideas.

I'll be on for another hour to hour and a half from this post, so please let me know by then.

<b>EDIT:</b> I removed Advent Children since Dolentrean created a thread for it.

BG-57
04-09-2008, 11:29 PM
I agree we should wait because some of them have said they'd be back to post later. I just don't want to lose because we're a few threads short, y'know?

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 11:52 PM
- Final Fantsy VII: Advent Children

Materia in Advent Children (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii-advent-children/116442-materia-advent-children.html#post2469577)

Not the best thread, but its there if we wanna use it.

BG-57
04-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Thanks. :)

Could you post in one of the three remaining forums if we need you to?

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 11:56 PM
I updated my list and included the number of threads each of us has made.

Dolentrean
04-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Umm... I have made three threads now mullet, not one :p

BG-57
04-10-2008, 12:02 AM
I know you said you can't do FFIV. Could you do either FFXI or General Gaming if need be?

EDIT: Sorry if I'm freaking out here, but we're so close to being done. :sweat:

Flying Mullet
04-10-2008, 12:06 AM
I missed your <i>Lyrical Music in Video Games.</i> thread. Sorry about that.

*updates*

I know you said you can't do FFIV. Could you do either FFXI or General Gaming if need be?

EDIT: Sorry if I'm freaking out here, but we're so close to being done. :sweat:
Actually, I said that I couldn't do Advent Children. FFIV I'm very familiar with. I think we're okay on time. We still have roughly 12 hours and only two people have posted four threads. I'm sure we can get three more threads without too much fuss.

Roto13
04-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Mullet, I made 4, not 3. :P 5 if you count the one I made in Gaming earlier, but don't because that's over the limit. xD

Dolentrean
04-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Both my parents play XI, my brother and all my friends play it… I don’t, I did for a time, but I don’t like it, I could make a thread revolving around that, but I would rather someone with more experience with the game. Also like Mullet I would rather give other people a chance to create more threads.

edczxcvbnm
04-10-2008, 12:14 AM
I made another thread in general gaming XD

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/116443-reshaping-way-we-consume-games.html#post2469599 Not sure if someone made one but I was gonna make this anyway.

oddler
04-10-2008, 12:15 AM
God, I slept forever today! I'll be posting my other two threads in just a bit.

Edit: :lol: ed. I was about to get mine in. No biggie, I'll still post up mine along with it.

BG-57
04-10-2008, 12:20 AM
Actually, I said that I couldn't do Advent Children. FFIV I'm very familiar with. I think we're okay on time. We still have roughly 12 hours and only two people have posted four threads. I'm sure we can get three more threads without too much fuss.

I was asking Dolentrean. Sorry for the confusion.

Looks like you're right though.

edczxcvbnm
04-10-2008, 12:23 AM
God, I slept forever today! I'll be posting my other two threads in just a bit.

Edit: :lol: ed. I was about to get mine in. No biggie, I'll still post up mine along with it.

We can use yours. I don't care XD Like I said, I was gonna make that thread anyway.

Flying Mullet
04-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Does this mean we'll have to vote on which General Gaming thread we want to submit?

Jess
04-10-2008, 12:29 AM
I know absolutely nothing about the two remaining forums, XI and VI. Sorry guys. :(

BG-57
04-10-2008, 12:30 AM
S'ok, I think we have the coverage we need now.

oddler
04-10-2008, 12:33 AM
I think we can post both threads in General Gaming. Maybe I just won't put mine in a link here and leave it out of the competition. I'm fine with that; more activity and interesting threads are always good. :choc2:

Roto13
04-10-2008, 12:38 AM
I know absolutely nothing about the two remaining forums, XI and VI. Sorry guys. :(

I did VI already. :P

oddler
04-10-2008, 12:51 AM
FFIV thread posted. :choc2:

Kain, The Fifth Wheel (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-iv/116446-kain-fifth-wheel.html)

BG-57
04-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Cool. :cool:

Jess
04-10-2008, 01:09 AM
Since we have several entries posted, I thought I would start to summarize what we have to make roto's life a little easier when he logs on. Please let me know if I missed anything or linked to the wrong thread.

General Chat - http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/116425-imitation-most-sincere-form-flattery.html#post2469333
Eyes on Each Other - http://forums.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/116399-what-key-ingredients-having-good-relationship.html#post2469149
The Lounge - http://forums.eyesonff.com/lounge/116421-new-twists-old-classics.html
General Gaming Discussion- http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/116443-reshaping-way-we-consume-games.html#post2469599
Artist's Forum - http://forums.eyesonff.com/artists-forum/116401-tell-us-about-artist-you-like-dislike.html
Graphic Design Forum - http://forums.eyesonff.com/graphic-design-forum/116397-teach-me-your-tricks-oh-wise-ones.html#post2469135
Writer's Corner - http://forums.eyesonff.com/writers-corner/116420-unfinished-stories.html#post2469299
Feedback Forum - http://forums.eyesonff.com/feedback-forum/116406-round-4s-second-task-going-generate-lot-pointless-redundant-threads.html#post2469179
Study Hall - http://forums.eyesonff.com/study-hall/116400-do-you-perform-best-exams-assignments.html#post24691522
Final Fantasy I - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-i/116386-brag-ffi.html
Final Fantasy II - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-ii/116398-who-would-you-bring.html#post2469143
Final Fantasy III - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-iii/116404-create-class.html#post2469172
Final Fantasy IV - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-iv/116446-kain-fifth-wheel.html
Final Fantasy V - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-v/116388-galuf-appreciation-society.html
Final Fantasy VI - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vi/116435-day-jobs.html
Final Fantasy VII - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/116433-biggest-mystery-ffvii-asks-us-ponder.html#post2469472
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii-advent-children/116442-materia-advent-children.html#post2469577
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii-dirge-cerberus/116410-vincent-gimp.html#post2469216
Final Fantasy VIII - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-viii/116434-what-hell-hot-dogs.html
Final Fantasy IX - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-ix/116389-when-i-first-saw-amarant-i-thought-he-chicken.html#post2469074
Final Fantasy X - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-x/116390-end.html#post2469077
Final Fantasy X-2 - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-x-2/116422-crimson-squad.html#post2469304
Final Fantasy XI Online - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xi-online/116449-single-player-offline-version.html
Final Fantasy XII - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xii/116428-slavery.html#post2469339
Final Fantasy XIII - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xiii/116412-no-faith.html#post2469233
Final Fantasy Tactics - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-tactics/116416-favorite-cameo.html
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles/116432-races.html
General Final Fantasy - http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-final-fantasy/116437-great-final-fantasy-nickname-contest.html
Video Game Music / Final Fantasy Media - http://forums.eyesonff.com/video-game-music-final-fantasy-media/116423-lyrical-music-video-games.html#post2469306
Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross - http://forums.eyesonff.com/chrono-trigger-chrono-cross/116414-chrono-trigger-remake.html#post2469244
Heart (and Body) of the Kingdom of Kingdom Hearts - http://forums.eyesonff.com/heart-body-kingdom-kingdom-hearts/116405-appealing-why.html#post2469178
General Square Enix - http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-square-enix/116391-e-v-o-search-viable-alternative-intelligent-design.html#post2469080

<b>EDIT:</b> - I've marked the forums that don't have an entry yet in red

<b>EDIT 2:</b> - Here's how many threads each team member has posted:
Roto13: 4
edczxcvbnm: 4
oddler: 2
What are we missing now? If you've posted a thread in any of these forums and haven't posted more then 4 threads, please provide a link! :jess:

BG-57
04-10-2008, 01:12 AM
We're down to just FFXI.

Jess
04-10-2008, 01:13 AM
Whose General Gaming thread are we using?

Roto13
04-10-2008, 01:14 AM
Del and Miriel will never let us win if we don't post in FF XI.

oddler
04-10-2008, 01:14 AM
Yes. Here is ed's link to a General Gaming thread he made. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/116443-reshaping-way-we-consume-games.html#post2469599)

oddler
04-10-2008, 01:36 AM
Posted again to make sure this isn't skipped over. I've posted a thread in FFXI so that's taken care of.

A Single Player or Offline Version (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xi-online/116449-single-player-offline-version.html)

Flying Mullet
04-10-2008, 01:37 AM
Awesome. So we're all set.

Good threads everyone! Now lets hope the judges like the masterpieces that we've created.

BG-57
04-10-2008, 01:42 AM
Good job! Thanks for all your hard work! :)

Captain Maxx Power
04-10-2008, 01:48 AM
I think we should all post in each other's topics, as a mark of unity. :cool:

Flying Mullet
04-10-2008, 01:50 AM
Good idea. :)

Jess
04-10-2008, 01:53 AM
Here's our complete list:

General Gaming Discussion- http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/116443-reshaping-way-we-consume-games.html#post2469599
Final Fantasy IV - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-iv/116446-kain-fifth-wheel.html
Final Fantasy XI Online - http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xi-online/116449-single-player-offline-version.html

BG-57
04-10-2008, 02:00 AM
Go Bananas!

Did that sound right? :p

Jess
04-10-2008, 02:24 AM
Good work, everybody. :jess:

Bahamut2000X
04-10-2008, 03:36 AM
Doh I was at work while we got the last of it posted. Bah was planning to get a topic in FFXI, I was just thinking of a good topic at work.

Either way good job everyone!

Dolentrean
04-10-2008, 04:48 AM
We rock, good job everyone!

Captain Maxx Power
04-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Go Bananas!

Did that sound right? :p

This **** is Bananas!
B-an-an-as!