PDA

View Full Version : FFCC Ring of Fates, who do you prefer?

qwertysaur
04-09-2008, 01:10 AM
In the story mode, which of the characters do you control the most. I like using Gash, double jump and long range attack is great!

ljkkjlcm9
04-09-2008, 02:33 AM
(so you don't fail... lol)

They all have their situations, but I tend to use Gnash the most just to get around

Yuri has by far the best DPS on the first run through.
Al is amazing if you throw a piece of magicite, then use his tribal ability to spread it around. Team heal or wall of magic.
Gnash, double jump just easier to get around
Meeth ends up being the strongest, and the attack almost always stuns enemies

THE JACKEL

Roserashi
04-11-2008, 04:42 PM
It's Gnash not Gash. And yeah, I like to use him to move around. It is possible to find some incredibly cheap shortcut: Just try to make him jump on someone else's head, or on a treasure chest :P

However on the battlefirld, I use Yuri a lot. And sometime Meeth and Al.

However in term of personality, I prefer Meeth and Al over everyone else. Yuri's ''I rpomisse I'll protect you!'' attitude and Gnash's ''limited'' english and just the fact that he is a wild boy is way too cliché for my tastes.

qwertysaur
04-12-2008, 01:56 AM
Oops, sorry about that. Just think about how I would butcher Al's name if I wrote it out though.:p

Sam250
08-03-2008, 10:12 AM
I really only use Yuri for fighting, though I do have a certain affinity for Meeth, and Gnash is the one for moving around. I don't really like Al though.

If I had to choose one, I would just go with Yuri. He has the largest range of offensive moves, and I guess I just like that.