PDA

View Full Version : Hair Materia

Peegee
04-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Once upon a time when we played Final Fantasy 7, my brother would style his hair like Cloud's hair, give or take. One of our recurring jokes was that Cloud's hair stood up like it was gelled because of Hair Materia (Cloud doesn't wear gel, apparently, as Final Fantasy: Advent Children shows). It makes sense because there's no way I could get hair like that.

Anyway, if you could invent or use a type of materia that's not found in the game, what would it be, and what would you use it for?

I would totally take the Hair Materia idea. I wouldn't have to style my hair again and I could probably use it to augment my hair whenever necessary.

Mercen-X
04-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Uber-Health Materia to protect me from viruses, seizures, heart attacks, aneurisms, BONITIS, HOMERSIPHILUS-ITIS-OTIS, backgammon, and diarrhea. I have seizures and have to take meds e. day. I've already told everyone I know that I'd rather wear something than have to remember to take my meds.

smittenkitten
04-09-2008, 09:26 PM
For me it would probably be Beauty Materia! :heart: So I wouldn't need to put make up on everyday and not scare little kids. ^__^

Aerith's Knight
04-09-2008, 09:51 PM
teleportation materia would be nice..

thegirth
04-09-2008, 10:06 PM
pheromone materia, to make me irresistible to women

smittenkitten
04-09-2008, 10:10 PM

I'm sure every straight man would want that. :p

Rantz
04-09-2008, 11:10 PM
potency materia

Aerith's Knight
04-09-2008, 11:20 PM

except the ones that dont need it..

not that thats me though :p

Relapse
04-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Able-to-get-anything-I-want Materia. Either that or ChuckNorris Materia. Nuff said.

Aerith's Knight
04-10-2008, 03:43 PM
ChuckNorris materia would start in master :)

Heath
04-10-2008, 08:55 PM
A transform materia that gave me options other than being a Frog or being Mini would be nice. I'm sure I could find many uses for that. Or perhaps water materia that would allow you to conjure up a glass of water at will? At advanced levels it might allow you to conjure up an umbrella to save you from the rain. That'd be handy.

NeoCracker
04-10-2008, 09:25 PM
Screw Chuck Norris Materia. He sucks.

And not the person who got filtered in, he kinda rocks.

Raoul Duke Materia for me please.

Mirage
04-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Advanced transform materia, Gil-up materia, if that doesn't exist :p.

People who know me should be able to guess what I'd use the Advanced Transform for :p.

rubah
04-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Physics Materia. I instantly have a full knowledge of physics up to whatever level I have it levelled up to.

Hell, I'll take a calculus materia as well.

Mercen-X
04-10-2008, 10:45 PM

except the ones that dont need it..

not that thats me though :p

That's me. Not that I'm irresistible, I just don't need to be. But pheromone materia would be useful to anyone who really wanted to get away with stuff.

I came with a new one. I'd still need my Uber-Health Materia, but I think See-Through Materia would be cool too. It serves multiple functions starting with stealth. You'd also be able to see through clothes, skin-tissue, and solid objects. This way, you could scope out a bank for a heist or just be a freakin' pervert.

Vermachtnis
04-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Screw the rules, I have Materia

I can summon abunch of monsters in one turn.

Uber-Health Materia to protect me from viruses, seizures, heart attacks, aneurisms, BONITIS, HOMERSIPHILUS-ITIS-OTIS, backgammon, and diarrhea. I have seizures and have to take meds e. day. I've already told everyone I know that I'd rather wear something than have to remember to take my meds.

You forgot Incuritis!

leader of mortals
04-10-2008, 10:58 PM
The Chuck Norris summon would be really awesome...

LunarWeaver
04-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Pew Pew Materia so I can shoot cans off fences!

cloud21zidane16
04-11-2008, 12:56 AM
Able-to-get-anything-I-want Materia. Either that or ChuckNorris Materia. Nuff said.

Carl the Llama
04-13-2008, 03:36 PM
World Peace Materia. or Anti Little :skull::skull::skull::skull: materia, just by haveing it makes everyone around you behave in a decent manner...

thegirth
04-13-2008, 05:07 PM
Screw the rules, I have Materia

I can summon abunch of monsters in one turn.

BEST REFERENCE EVAR

Randgris
04-14-2008, 06:27 PM
Persuasion Materia. That way, I'll tell everyone to start undressing, dancing to the tune a pub in a red/blue light district.

Gilthanes
04-14-2008, 08:07 PM
Screw non-game materia, I'll take Manipulate...

Oh the good times to be had

leader of mortals
04-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Screw non-game materia, I'll take Manipulate...

Oh the good times to be had

The rape lawsuits wouldn't be worth it though, until you realize you can manipulate the judge...

Gilthanes
04-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Manipulate everyone! BWAHAHA

Mirage
04-14-2008, 09:40 PM
What lawsuits? The girls totally wanted some.

Cloud88
04-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Nearly every Materia that everyone else has said, and also Clone Materia. I could stay in bed all day and send out my minions to college for me. Mwahahaha!!!! But what if I'm one of my minions??? Oh, this could get very confusing, very quickly.....:D

OneWingd
04-15-2008, 01:34 AM
Chocolate Materia, the kind you actually eat.

Heath
04-15-2008, 12:26 PM

Would that level up? Say at level one you get a curly whirly. Then at level two you get a diary milk. When you master it you get some Lindt chocolate. Ohh, that sounds good. Save a ton on Mother's Day/Mother's Birthday/Valentine's Day presents!

Mercen-X
04-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Nearly every Materia that everyone else has said.What do you mean "nearly"? You got a problem?

Oh, that sounds good. Save a ton on Mother's Day/Mother's Birthday/Valentine's Day presents!

How many Mother's Days are in a year and how are they different?

Suvious
05-16-2008, 06:50 PM
For me it would have to be Peaking Materia which gives you the ability to see through walls ^^ Shower room.. mmmmm

Jimsour
05-16-2008, 07:38 PM
For me it would have to be Peaking Materia which gives you the ability to see through walls ^^ Shower room.. mmmmm

That wins.

Suvious
05-16-2008, 09:22 PM
I won something? Take cover. The apocalypse is truly coming. Anyway c'mon Cloud would just DREAM of Peaking Materia! He has no internet! Every time he meets a nice girl his psychotic friend kills her, every time he tries to buy a dirty magazine a giant metal thing attacks them! Give the poor bloke a break! No wonder he's messed up! He's majorly sexually frustrated!

Gogo
05-19-2008, 06:09 PM
I'd like a Creativity Materia to help me think of better materia ideas... :(

Mercen-X
05-20-2008, 09:32 PM
:eep:weak

I won something? Take cover. The apocalypse is truly coming. Anyway c'mon Cloud would just DREAM of Peaking Materia! He has no internet! Every time he meets a nice girl his psychotic friend kills her, every time he tries to buy a dirty magazine a giant metal thing attacks them! Give the poor bloke a break! No wonder he's messed up! He's majorly sexually frustrated!

Giant... metal--- you're talking about Squall! And your Peaking Materia is a total rip-off of the See-Through Materia TM.

Anyway, Materia that helps me find publishers and producers willing to invest in my colon treasures. I mean, my stories.

Bashini
05-23-2008, 07:42 AM
Anyway, Materia that helps me find publishers and producers willing to invest in my colon treasures. I mean, my stories.

:lol: I'll take one of those too & the tax-free materia, while I'm at it.

Jessweeee♪
05-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Hair Materia sounds nice! It's such a pain having to brush my hair every half an hour, so I just do it once a day instead.

It looks like crap by the time I get to school >.>

05-23-2008, 07:28 PM
God Materia-
You're now in charge of the universe!

thegirth
05-23-2008, 10:18 PM
lol /thread