PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Cloud

smittenkitten
04-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Did Advent Achildren change your opinion of Cloud. It did for me, I think it made him look all feminine. His face was too perfect and there was no scars or anything. He looked better when he had blocks for hands! :p In the game he looked all muscly but in the movie he lost his cool and his machoness. He even looked more macho when he dressed us as a woman in FF VII game. :D

Do you think Cloud looks like girl? :mog:

Kenshin IV
04-10-2008, 01:31 AM
ALL anime drawn lead male characters look feminine. Those Japanese haves themselves a simple formula: Male characters are designed for the ladies, female characters are designed for the gents.

So when guys complain about those girly-lookin' guys, they don't realize they weren't really drawn that way for them.

Loony BoB
04-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Because girls only like girlyboys. =| I think it's strange.

It did change my perspective of him when I saw the new version, I have to say. For some reason, the looks just made him... a little less cool, or something. A little bit more wussy, too, in a way. I liked it when he was all badass, the kind of guy you'd expect to be quite buff and stuff. But then, the Japanese were never the buffest of the races by stereotype and I guess it would have been a little weird.

I still prefer boxyblox Cloud every day of the week. :)

Dr. Acula
04-24-2008, 12:14 AM
Yeah, a bit girly, but it didn't bother me. I liked his hair.:D

Jessweeee♪
04-24-2008, 03:51 AM
My grandma thought he was a girl when I played the game. She said "Oh...that's a cute girl..." in that voice she uses when she's talking about homosexuals.

Nominus Experse
04-24-2008, 04:37 AM
Either way, Cloud is good enough for me, har har har...

Namelessfengir
04-24-2008, 05:09 AM
all the guys on AC looks a little "smooth" i was watching it in class and the guy next to me started bitching about reno

EDIT BY BoB: Please do not post in wingdings.

G3ORGE
04-24-2008, 05:26 PM
I wore a skirt once.....a miniskirt :erm:

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
06-17-2008, 07:44 AM
I thought he could have been a little more manly. And acted a bit more tough, instead of barely saying anything. "I'm a delivery Boy now!"- Cloud <3