PDA

View Full Version : The world is in chaos!

Tasura
04-09-2008, 08:17 PM
So, if the events of FFI were to transpire in reality, what class would you pick, and what 3 other EoFFers would you chose to be your companions, and what classes would you stick them with?

I'd be a Black Belt because Monks are awesome. I'd take Void (Black Mage), Momiji (white mage) and Psy (fighter). They're personalities mainly sync up with the personalities I see in those classes, at least in their D&D counterparts.

Fynn
04-09-2008, 09:36 PM
I'd probably be a White Mage or something... As for the rest of my party, I'd pick the people I'm working on KHIS with: Clawsze (Warrior-knight), CelestialStarDust (Black Mage/Red Mage) and ~Storm Ninja~ (Thief-Ninja, duh) :D

Flying Mullet
04-09-2008, 09:43 PM
The only thing that would be set in stone is that Dr. Unne would be joining me and he would have to be a Black Belt.

Relapse
04-10-2008, 01:21 PM
I'd be a Monk (or BlackBelt if you prefer). And since I don't know many people around here, I'd go solo :P

Flying Mullet
04-10-2008, 02:11 PM
I'd be a Monk (or BlackBelt if you prefer). And since I don't know many people around here, I'd go solo :P
Wow, you're hard core.

KoShiatar
04-10-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm a pansy at all sports so I'd have to be a mage. A Black Mage, probably, so when I've levelled up enough I can use Fire to roast sausages and keep the more powerful spells for battles.
I'd take along Loony BoB as my fighter, Necronopticous as a red/white mage and Avarice-ness as a monk.

Obsidian
04-10-2008, 06:19 PM
I'd be a Thief, and I don't know who else I would bring from here other than Dr. Casey. We'd probably just stand infront of Unne for a few hours telling him we have never heard of him.

Iten
04-10-2008, 07:07 PM
I'd be probably fighter cos I know somehow how to use swords.
And I'd rather go solo, cos I don't know almost anyone in this forum. Oh, and I'm individualist ;p

Crossblades
04-10-2008, 09:17 PM
I'd be a Monk. And whoever wants to join me, could join me. If not, I'd go at it alone

f f freak
04-10-2008, 10:03 PM
I'd be a Black Mage. I'd take Leen-Leen, Dynast-Kid and Jessweeeeee.
They'd be White Mage, Thief and Fighter respectively.

Momiji
04-11-2008, 02:26 AM
So, if the events of FFI were to transpire in reality, what class would you pick, and what 3 other EoFFers would you chose to be your companions, and what classes would you stick them with?

I'd be a Black Belt because Monks are awesome. I'd take Void (Black Mage), Momiji (white mage) and Psy (fighter). They're personalities mainly sync up with the personalities I see in those classes, at least in their D&D counterparts.

*Casts protect on self when fighting Astos*

Oh I'm sorry, I can only cast one at a time. You guys drained all of my cure spells and decided to be stingy and not pay for a night at the inn~ your problem, please try again later~

Gilthanes
04-11-2008, 03:38 AM
I'd build myself a Warmech, and pilot it myself. Then I'd have fun destroying all of you that didnt come up against me prepared for blood shed

Bahamut2000X
04-11-2008, 04:52 AM
The only thing that would be set in stone is that Dr. Unne would be joining me and he would have to be a Black Belt.

Yes.

I'd pick the Fighter because I like using weapons unlike Black Belt, that and Black Belt is already picked by Unne and I hate repeating classes. As for who else? Probably Psy as a White Mage like in my FF I playthrough, and then Probably GoBo to be either a Thief or a Black Mage.