PDA

View Full Version : Super Key, Activate!

Peegee
04-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Kingdom Hearts has always struck me as an odd game. I mean, it has Donald Duck and Goofy in it! Anyway, my brother will be going as Sora at the next Toronto Comic Convention, and I wanted to show you guys what he's made:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1130/keybladeic8.jpg

Wicked huh? Made it out of wood, obviously.

Would you ever cosplay as a KH character? I think the characters are pretty stylized and would make a good cosplay character :D

Marshall Banana
04-09-2008, 09:20 PM
I would wear little Kairi's cute dress:

http://www.JEREMYTIME/mondatime/littlekairi.png

Aerith's Knight
04-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Clouds outfit is pretty awsome.. but i would never sink that deep.

cosplay is only acceptable for cute females.. preferably Aeris cosplay :D
www.adellacosplay.com xD

Heath
04-10-2008, 09:11 PM
I can't imagine myself cosplaying as anyone from anything, let alone KH. But I'm sure being Jaffar would be fun for an afternoon. Or I could be really boring and dress up as a member of Organisation XIII and just wear a big black cloak and the little necklace.

Eiko Guy
04-13-2008, 05:04 PM
I wanna cosplay as sora from halloween town. He just looks so spiffy as a vampire.

LunarWeaver
04-14-2008, 02:53 AM
That Keyblade is hella cool.

I'd go as Sora in his KHII outfit because he's my favorite. Then I can chase all the Roxases around and be like "FINAL FORM ME."

Roogle
04-14-2008, 05:44 PM
I do not cosplay; however, I believe that many of the costume designs in the second title are fitting for people that wish to dress as a character, yet do not want to look as if they come from a fantasy story. Roxas and Kairi are prime examples of this.

Momiji
04-20-2008, 05:04 PM
I don't cosplay. :D

Also, that keyblade is missing the keychain. Other than that, it looks pretty awesome. ;)

Masamunemaster
04-21-2008, 01:54 AM
That Keyblade is hella cool.

I'd go as Sora in his KHII outfit because he's my favorite. Then I can chase all the Roxases around and be like "FINAL FORM ME."

I would definatly do this to, chase roxas donald and goofy around all day saying "I need your help they are after me"...LOL

blackmage_nuke
04-23-2008, 06:50 AM
Super Key, Activate!

Kingdom Hearts has always struck me as an odd game. I mean, it has Donald Duck and Goofy in it!

What puzzles me is when you examine a door thats not supposed to open and the excuse is "this door is locked" and the giant magic key is right there in his hand.

I dont cosplay but if i did cosplay as a character from Kh it would probably be Roxas.

Mercen-X
04-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Cosplay is difficult to pull off for guys. It's also particularly a problem for Americans who can't get their hands on the right digs to put an outfit together appropriately.
What I hate to see is Cosplayers who go as the concept of a character because they couldn't get the outfit right. I'm not saying it has to be perfect. But if someone's walking around in yellow sneakers, red unitard, white jacket, shorts, and a spiked wig while carrying a wooden sword and calls themself Sora... I'm sorry but that just doesn't work.