PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Command Combos

Jigsaw
04-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Which command combos do you personally like to use? I think we all know about the likes of 2-swords and X-Fight, but how about something a bit more obscure?

I have always had a fondness for the Geomancer's Earth ability when used in conjunction with magic commands. This is because it's a decent magic attack, and it does not consume any MP to use. Admittedly some of the damage can be slightly random, but I suppose there has to be a trade off somewhere.

Shin Gouken
04-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Any magic command and the monks barefist usually get combined if i'm just playing through randomely. Mages who can hit as hard as monks :cool:

rubah
04-09-2008, 10:04 PM
!dance + magic
!drgnswrd + magic

This is especially effective in the early stages of the game when 200~ dmg is pretty good for a mage sans mp.

Roogle
04-17-2008, 10:59 PM
I tend to use only one job class at a time with multiple characters. The secondary job command goes a long way when it comes to developing and defining the strength and role of each character; moreover, I find a way to match the job combinations based on the role of the character.

My favorite combination is Dance + Black Magic, Dance + White Magic, Dance + Blue Magic, and Dance + Prophecy.

Crossblades
04-18-2008, 04:55 PM
For Bartz: Finisher, Two handed or Bladeblitz
For Lenna: Time, White
For Galuf/Krile: Summon, Black
For Faris: Jump, Iaku or Zenizage/Gil Toss

Blue Harvest
04-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Magic Sword + 2 handed/2 swords has always been a favourite of mine.

Morningstar
04-22-2008, 09:16 PM
I've always liked !Jump and !White together.

A Knight with !Dance was pretty intense, too.