PDA

View Full Version : Cool Music Feature in FFI PSP

Roserashi
04-10-2008, 02:47 AM
Out or randomness, I decided to go to the Earthgift Shrine at levl 39 (I have a team full of White Wizard) And fought Cerberus. Cerberus was crasy easy, but had the FFIII boss batthe theme. I'm now in Lifespring Grotto with high hope of hearing a remixed version of FFV's boss battle theme :)

KoShiatar
04-10-2008, 12:30 PM
I think you'll have have just that. In the Hellfire Chasm you have IV, and in the sky dungeon (can't recall the name now) you have VI.

Roserashi
04-11-2008, 04:49 PM
It's Wisperwind Cove by the way. And I beat the game yesterday. Well actually, before that I made my way through Lifespring Grotto 15. Gilgamesh had his ultra-cool battle theme, and Atomos had the very well remixed FFV boss battle theme. And by beating the game, you get the music player as well. And FFIV/VI boss battle themes are there as well. By the way, I already knew about these 16 bosses. I defeated them all in the GBA version.

Roogle
04-30-2008, 08:52 PM
Do the songs have different instrumentation or are they a real, complete remix? I wonder if this release has an original soundtrack with these songs.

Evastio
04-30-2008, 11:28 PM
Really? That's so awesome. I thought they just had the same music playing during those battles as the ones in the GBA Version.

If only I heard about this sooner...