PDA

View Full Version : Who else deserves their own game?

Linus
04-10-2008, 09:48 AM
I understand that Vincent was a really simple choice for an offshoot game, since he uses pewpewguns and you can just say "Hey, let's make a first person shooter/action thingy!"

But who else deserves some spotlight? Red XIII would be fun to have an entire game of... or maybe Cait Sith since he's got the whole dual life sort of thing going on, it could be interesting... or even characters from other Final Fantasies? Shadow from VI, maybe Raijin and Fujin from VIII? Vivi? Haha, have fun with this one.

Big D
04-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Nanaki would be pretty interesting, especially since he's been relegated to the back seat for all the sequels thus far. He'd have one hell of an awesome story to tell, what with his five hundred year life.

Reeve has potential. A bureaucrat, a fighter, and the controller of Cait Sith - could be a lot of different types of gameplay there.

PeneloRatsbane
04-10-2008, 11:37 PM
I think instead of Just focusin on Vincent they should have given Yuffie equal status as him in a sequel (that in this imaginery scenario replaces DOC) they were both underdeveloped and optional in FFVII so it would have been nice to have them both be the mains, instead of just Vincent who is totally cool but hisw attitude gets really grating. Such polar oposites in the characters make them both interesting, but only when the other is there to balance it out. I think Yuffie should have had a bigger role.
they appear to be the only to who need further development. (Vincent majorly as Yuffie seems to have actually grown a bit)

But a decent Turk (elena,rude,reno,tseng)/Shinra game would be great

Marky Tee
06-16-2008, 06:10 PM
quistis
or even jus add quistis as a 4th player into X2

Dr.M
07-08-2008, 06:57 AM
not cat sith! i had enough trouble controlling him in DoC lol. but yeah a shrina game would be awsome.

MKusanagi
07-17-2008, 03:22 AM
I'm just waiting for the FFVII remake.

Hyperion4444
08-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Simply because we're in FFVII : DoC, I'll just speak of the FFVII characters.

First of all, Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core is cool (btw, why don't we have a forum?)
Zack is cool, he's a great character but it doesn't explain why make a prequel of an absent character. (neither does of an optional character)
you should buy the game, it looks cool.
(Haven't played CC)

but since all main characters of the FF7 series are men, maybe they could make a game entierly on Tifa.
I'm sure people would buy it.
even if it's not a hardcore game.... Final Fantasy VII : Finishing Cooking featuring Tifa.
lol, just kidding.

Not much characters to choose in FFVII left, unless it's a new hero.

ReloadPsi
08-02-2008, 09:51 PM
A beat-em-up starring Tifa, along the same lines as River City Ransom and Streets of Rage. I would actually seriously consider playing it.

Xalioniaf
08-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Tifa already has games. She has lots of games. She has hentai games.

Yar
08-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Cid platformer plz.

blackmage_nuke
08-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Red XIII. Because the ability to kill someone with a hairpin deffinitely warrants a game.

demondude
08-05-2008, 11:45 AM
I think an online gambling network featuring cait sith would be successful.

Momiji
08-05-2008, 03:35 PM
A beat-em-up starring Tifa, along the same lines as River City Ransom and Streets of Rage. I would actually seriously consider playing it.

You mean like this? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/117709-ff7-avalanche-game.html)

Ironically, you posted in that thread too. :p

Saber
08-05-2008, 06:32 PM

Before Crisis

Comet
08-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Bugenhagen: The Quest To Kill Dumbledore & Gandalf.

PeneloRatsbane
08-05-2008, 09:30 PM

Before Crisis

hmmm no, i meant like a proper ps2/3 one where u play the story of FFVII but from the Pov of the Shinra

ReloadPsi
08-10-2008, 09:51 PM

You mean like this? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/117709-ff7-avalanche-game.html)

Ironically, you posted in that thread too. :p

Not official though. I'd like to see a "real" one if anything.

I downloaded that, then forgot about it totally :P

hanawa
08-11-2008, 06:14 AM
Rufus Shinra and co.

Coz in FFVII CC Zack received a mail saying that Rufus is on "a long term business trip," which sounds peculiarly fishy.

So I would really like to know more about it, out of curiousity.

But then again, despite his lack credibility of gunmanship like that of Vincent's / Barret etc, he's not that bad a character so why not?

Jowy
09-12-2008, 02:53 AM
thread necro

Just make a Dynasty Warriors clone with Auron and mow down tons of Sinspawn. I'd buy it.