PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else think the same?

sexymonkey
04-13-2008, 09:46 AM
square-enix have remade FFIII and are now nearing completion of the FFIV remake, does anyone else think they will remake FFV next, then FFVI, before finally giving us a remake of FFVII.

It seems logical, but i guess we'll have to wait for confirmation of a FFV remake before a clear pattrn emerges!

Bloodline666
04-13-2008, 10:27 AM
I don't see any remake happening any time soon, to be quite honest with you. Time after time, FF7 remake rumors have continued to be proven as nothing more than rumor.

Elly
04-13-2008, 02:35 PM
honestly IF they were to give us a remake it would probably be near the death of the PS3... did ya ever notice how some of the most beautiful and graphic intensive games of any console comes out near the death of the console... i believe this is due to developers finaly having a full grasp on the hardware they are working on enough to finaly put out their best, especialy with the PlayStation titles since Sony likes to keep industry secrets secret... not sure if this fully applies anymore though looking at FFXIII and how beautiful it is, but for all we know the PS3 may be capapble of even more than that...

Bolivar
04-13-2008, 07:10 PM
So far, Square-Enix has lent a helping hand to each Sony medium through a different incarnation of Final Fantasy VII

PSX - the original game
PS2 - Dirge of Cerberus
PSP - Crisis Core
UMD - Advent Children (and now Blu-Ray)

It's only a matter of time before we see something for the PS3. With the initial 3 FFXIII releases being the next project by this FF team to be released, it makes you wonder what their next project will be. With both VII and XIII being franchises themselves, open to future installments, it'll be surprising to see what we get next. All i know is that they get asked in just about every interview, in anything having anything to do with FF, there's always an army of people who bring up a VII remake, I would be thoroughly surprised if they did not remake VII on the ps3. After XIII, they should have the know-how on how to make PS3 games, so I could see them working on it as their next project, then possibly returning to XIII's universe.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-13-2008, 07:14 PM
no one thinks like me, i garuntee it ;)