PDA

View Full Version : Clothes n.n

Jessweeee♪
04-13-2008, 07:56 PM
CLOTHES! What sort of thing do you usually wear? How often do you shop for them? Where do you shop for them? How much do you have? How much do you care about them?

I like to dress the way I am. Lazy and comfy. I wear the same combination of five shirts, five jackets, three jeans, and two skirts! I have more clothes than that, but those are the only ones that I still like xD

...but yesterday my mom took me to the mall after I took the ACT to buy new clothes! Now I don't have to do laundry every other day n.n

TIP:
Always dress warm. Even if it's eleventy billion degrees outside. Once you get used to the extreme heat you're always comfy no matter what the temperature is :</>D!

Freya
04-13-2008, 08:00 PM
I am really varied in what I wear. I tend to never fit a certain look for a week. T-shirts and jeans one day, a blouse and dressy pants the next. My floor is covered in clothes. I need to clean o.o

Roto13
04-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Clothes?

Jojee
04-13-2008, 08:18 PM
I wish I could afford shopping for clothes every week, but I only go clothes shopping every few months when the urge strikes harder than usual and I tell myself that it's okay to make it a spree since I don't go shopping that often :p

I like pretty clothes.

Breine
04-13-2008, 08:19 PM
I don't really think I have a style per se when it comes to clothes. I just wear what I like, but it is mostly pretty casual I guess?

Arc_Master_14
04-13-2008, 08:21 PM
i wear the same polo (brown) or two normal shirts everyday and who cares about pants and such lol

LunarWeaver
04-13-2008, 08:26 PM
I wear jeans, t-shirts, and hoodies, and that's about it. I don't like to shop and I have no fashion sense. I usually wear this black sockhat, too. Even when it's incredibly hot outside. I guess Meg Griffin and I should hang out.

Hambone
04-13-2008, 08:37 PM
I wear jeans, t-shirts, and hoodies, and that's about it. I don't like to shop and I have no fashion sense. I usually wear this black sockhat, too. Even when it's incredibly hot outside. I guess Meg Griffin and I should hang out.

Seconded, but what's a sockhat? Is that the condom thing Meg wears?

scrumpleberry
04-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Jeans jeans jeans jeans jeans jeans. On top, anything goes. For shoes, Boots, lace-up heels (<3), trainers, wedges, flip-flops, whatev. I truly believe that jeans are a gift from god. I need to buy moar clothes.

Polaris
04-13-2008, 08:46 PM
It depends on the weather, depends where I am going, depends with whom I am going to be XD If I'm going to faculty I put some jeans and shirt or sometimes my faculty's uniform. If I'm going to meet my bf or my friends I wear smth better ^^

NeoCracker
04-13-2008, 09:20 PM
I wear whatever I grab first. :p

strawberryman
04-13-2008, 09:25 PM
I wear camo pants and light-weight shirts. Basically what I'm most comfortable in. I have this multi-color hoody that kinda contradicts my camo pants when it's chilly out, too. >_>

Sergeant Hartman
04-13-2008, 09:30 PM
I have loads of clothes but I only wear some of them, I hardly go out and buy new either.

Jess
04-13-2008, 09:53 PM
I buy a lot of my stuff from, River Island (http://xml.riverisland.com/flash/content.php), Jane Norman (http://www.janenorman.co.uk/) and Asos. (http://www.asos.com)

I have a lot of clothes. I don't shop as much as I did when I had a full-time job, but I have an obsession for buying dresses, tops and underwear. I'm really picky about trousers because it's always hard to find some that fit me perfectly because I'm short. :jess:

Marshall Banana
04-13-2008, 10:55 PM
I really, really, really want a collection of strawberry panties (that don't feature Strawberry Shortcake), but I've found only one pair of strawberry undies so far.

<a href="http://www.dodostyle.com/" target="_blank">Dodostyle has my favorite clothes!</a> Other than Dodostyle, I like to wear pajamas and bluejeans.

Rye
04-13-2008, 11:09 PM
I have way too many clothes.

I like shopping for cute things. Especially sundresses. I like skinny jeans too, but it's hard to find ones that I really like. I'm so picky with jeans. I like colorful clothes that I can match with a headband.

Zeldy
04-13-2008, 11:14 PM
I love cute little Tshirts and I love bright Tshirts and jeans. So far, I have green, blue, pink, black & grey jeans, but there is a pair of leopard print jeans from River Island that I WANT. I wear fluorescent tights and hair extensions, I also wear fluorescent eyeshadow, leg warmers, jewellery..

I like bright colours, basically! I shop mostly in Afflecks Palace (a huuge store in Manchester), Quiggins (a huuge store in Liverpool), Urban Outfitters (If I'm loaded), TopShop, New-look and River Island.

I don't go shopping regularly as I just don't have enough money, but every few weeks I can get a new Tshirt. I have millions of Tshirts.

Kes
04-13-2008, 11:15 PM
I wear whatever is clean. Which right now is . . . my only dress and some pyjamas. I think I need to do laundry. >.>

Dynast-Kid
04-14-2008, 03:09 AM
I LOVE plaid shorts and polos! My wardrobe actually consists mostly of those! xD

I have a very preppy style, which is odd for an African-American. But that's a discussion for another day...

OH, and I finally went out and tried out this consignment shop, Plato's Closet. OH MY GOD, it's amazing! I got an entire outfit and sunglasses for like, less than $25 dollars, which is amazing! And of course, it was a pink polo and plaid shorts!

I need more shoes though...:(

Goldenboko
04-14-2008, 03:12 AM
I don't particularly care about fashion, things going with each other, or anything like that. In public give me some Jeans and a T-Shirt, on something warm, during the winter. During the summer, T-Shirt and Shorts. Comfort is key.

EDIT @ Dynast: I consider Polos dressy xD

Dynast-Kid
04-14-2008, 03:17 AM
@ Dynast: I consider Polos dressy xD

Really? Well, it depends on what else you've got going on! Jeans? Khakis? Dressy pants? Sneakers? Loafers?...

But I am seeking a career in fashion, so I have become alot more fashion-concious these past few months.

Goldenboko
04-14-2008, 03:19 AM
I don't really do fashion, T-Shirt, Jeans, (Sweater or Sweatshirt or something to that degree :P during the winter) and Shorts thats all I need.

escobert
04-14-2008, 03:26 AM
I usually wear loose fitting jeans, sneakers a couple t-shirts, a sweatshirt and a hat! whatever is comfortable.

Randgris
04-14-2008, 03:34 PM
I always wear sleeveless, cotton shirts, and comfy shorts at home. When I go out, that really depends but most likely a pair of pants (not denims) a cotton T-shirt, polo or a combination of both. My shoes would be made of rubber, leather or man-made leather.

Raebus
04-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Thank god us men don't shop as much as women.

I rarely go clothes shopping and wear whatever I've got.

Peegee
04-14-2008, 04:55 PM
I love all clothes. I like baggy jeans, dress slacks, dress shirts, dinner jackets, t-shirts (one size too small for outside, normal size for sleeping), long sleeve shirts for casual wear, hoodies for random lazy days...it's all good.

It's funny, recently I had a discussion with several friends about fashion, and I go and watch 'the Devil Wears Prada' which is just another amazing example of fashion.

I want to go clothing shopping VERY VERY much now, but as I understand it, Randy River is closed in Yorkdale. I might be able to go clothing shopping elsewhere, and for sure when I move to Barrie, I'll be buying new clothes very often.

Oh man, I'm so psyched!

Kirobaito
04-14-2008, 05:55 PM
I wear t-shirts and jeans, basically exclusively. Shorts during the spring/summer, pants during the fall and winter. You will also find me with a baseball cap on most of the time, as well.

I go clothes shopping about once a year.

BardTard
04-14-2008, 07:54 PM
I layer no matter what. Right now I'm wearing a black tank top with a black short sleeved shirt over it, didn't zip it up, and cut up shiny socks over my hands lol. Also torn up jeans and a choker with a peace sign.

I usually either wear
A short skirt with boots or
my torn up jeans with 3 layers of shirts or
a short sleeved shirt or 2 with some armwarmers or
a short school girl skirt with some knee high socks :D

G3ORGE
04-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Whatever i wear, I love it to be tight ^^ 'specially underwear ;)

Rantz
04-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Basically this:

I wear the same combination of five shirts, five jackets, three jeans, and two skirts! I have more clothes than that, but those are the only ones that I still like xD

Well, except for the skirts—or rather, let's not talk about the skirts.

theundeadhero
04-14-2008, 10:11 PM
I joined the Army because I like to wear green and then they went and changed the uniform to gray on me.

Miriel
04-15-2008, 12:41 AM
I like to think that my style is simple but a little on the trendy side. I try not to get swept up into trends TOO much cause that just means you'll end up with a wardrobe that looks dated after a few months. But I definitely try and get some basics and add a little flair to it.

Today I wore this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hannahgoesrawr/dress.jpg

Wore it with flip flops, a big red bag, and sunglasses.

It has a built in bra which I looove. There's nothing worse than having to wear a bra underneath whatever you're already wearing on a super hot day.

I don't shop a lot. Maybe once every 3-5 months. And when I do shop, I make sure I get really great deals. This dress I'm wearing today, $11.99, suckas. :cool:

Rye
04-15-2008, 12:48 AM
I like to think that my style is simple but a little on the trendy side. I try not to get swept up into trends TOO much cause that just means you'll end up with a wardrobe that looks dated after a few months. But I definitely try and get some basics and add a little flair to it.

Today I wore this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hannahgoesrawr/dress.jpg

Wore it with flip flops, a big red bag, and sunglasses.

It has a built in bra which I looove. There's nothing worse than having to wear a bra underneath whatever you're already wearing on a super hot day.

I don't shop a lot. Maybe once every 3-5 months. And when I do shop, I make sure I get really great deals. This dress I'm wearing today, $11.99, suckas. :cool:

So pretty, I love it! Gosh, I love dresses.

That dress wouldn't look to good on me unfortunately because my ass in huge, but stiffer flouncier sundresses that cinch slightly in the waist flatter me better than any other clothes I've ever worn. They're the best! My favorite sundress is my favorite shade of a blue, a really rich cobalt blue that'd look fantastic with a yellow belt if I could find one of the perfect shade, and I got it for $12 dollars! Bargains ahoy! :bigsmile:

http://www.wetseal.com/assets/ws/product_images/39151292548_lg.jpg

My other favorite sundress is this gorgeous white one with all sorts of pretty decoration on it. I also have my eye on this dress, I must find it sometime:

http://www.wetseal.com/assets/ws/product_images/39226488601_lg.jpg

fire_of_avalon
04-15-2008, 01:03 AM
I wear Blorgrar hides.

The Unknown Guru
04-15-2008, 02:10 AM
I have one outfit: T-shirt and jeans. I have two different pairs of shoes, and the pair I wear dpends on which pair of jeans I have on.