PDA

View Full Version : ub3r NOM NOM NOM

~*~Celes~*~
04-15-2008, 12:17 AM
What's your favorite snack food to NOM NOM NOM?

BAKED LAYS! And Sunchips <3 Other than that, pears, oranges, grapes, peaches, plums, carrots with ranch, broccoli with ranch, cauliflower with ranch...and, if it's THAT time, some chocolate ^^

mooglebunni608
04-15-2008, 12:19 AM
Right now, cookies. The other day I ate two thirds of a box of them, which ended up being 1440 calories, which got me really paranoid since I've been pretty food-worried lately ><

Araciel
04-15-2008, 12:22 AM
Peanut butter toast is the ultimate snack.

KentaRawr!
04-15-2008, 12:39 AM
C is for cookie!

That's good enough for me!

Rye
04-15-2008, 12:44 AM
I like to munch on sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and chips, for the not so healthy snacks. My healthier preferred snacks are apples, grapes and baked cheese crackers. Maybe cheez-its aren't SO healthy, but they're much better than chips, because they're baked.

I haven't had chips for quite a few weeks until recently, the reason being that my Mom doesn't understand the concept of "I am on a diet, please stop buying chips. This family is too fat anyway, we don't need to be snacking on chips. Stop. Buying. Them. PLEASE.", because she keeps buying them, even though she doesn't even eat chips.

I think the next time she buys a bag of chips, I'm just going to throw them out, and give her the money she spent on them, until she gets the picture that it's sabotaging my weight loss and I'm not happy about it.

~*~Celes~*~
04-15-2008, 12:47 AM
I like to munch on sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and chips, for the not so healthy snacks. My healthier preferred snacks are apples, grapes and baked cheese crackers. Maybe cheez-its aren't SO healthy, but they're much better than chips, because they're baked.

I haven't had chips for quite a few weeks until recently, the reason being that my Mom doesn't understand the concept of "I am on a diet, please stop buying chips. This family is too fat anyway, we don't need to be snacking on chips. Stop. Buying. Them. PLEASE.", because she keeps buying them, even though she doesn't even eat chips.

I think the next time she buys a bag of chips, I'm just going to throw them out, and give her the money she spent on them, until she gets the picture that it's sabotaging my weight loss and I'm not happy about it.

why not ask for baked chips instead? They're a lot tastier than regular chips anyway, and they're healthier <3

Aerith's Knight
04-15-2008, 12:51 AM
I scream for ice cream

Rye
04-15-2008, 12:56 AM

why not ask for baked chips instead? They're a lot tastier than regular chips anyway, and they're healthier <3

That's a good idea, I may just do that, thanks! :jess: Baked chips are pretty healthy, and I think it'd be good for all of us, because while my Mom is skinny as a rail and never eats, my brother and Dad munch way too much on chips, and it's hard for me to resist from doing so. xD

Miriel
04-15-2008, 01:09 AM
I absolutely hate baked Lays. The very first time I tried it, it was on accident. I thought I had purchased regular Lays. And I bit into the first chip and kinda gagged and was all, "wtf is this?"

My favorite snack is baked seaweed! It's sooooo good. I am the seaweed Queen. I have probably tasted and tested more brands of seaweed than anyone else in the world. I can tell whether a particular batch of seaweed will taste good just by smelling it. And it's so funny when these Asian ladies try to sell me on certain brands at the Asian market when I pretty much know every single brand and the strengths and weaknesses of each one. I know the score! One of my favorite times of the year is when my parents go on their annual trip to Korea, and they put in a special order for me at my favorite Seaweed company, and they bring back a whole BOX full of freshly prepared seaweed for me. I'm munching on some right now. This particular company makes it really distinctive and tasty from any other company I've ever tried. I <3 it.

But yeah, if you've never had it, you should try. You can find packages of baked seaweed at any Asian super market. They're super yummy.

Rye
04-15-2008, 01:11 AM
What does it taste like? I might give it a try. We have a small asian market near my house, they might sell some. If not, I'll ask my friend in school where she goes, because she likes to shop at a big asian super market for her favorite Korean foods.

strawberryman
04-15-2008, 01:15 AM
Beef jerky. Yum~

Vermachtnis
04-15-2008, 01:17 AM
Dots or just about any other chewy candy.

~*~Celes~*~
04-15-2008, 02:34 AM

That's a good idea, I may just do that, thanks! :jess: Baked chips are pretty healthy, and I think it'd be good for all of us, because while my Mom is skinny as a rail and never eats, my brother and Dad munch way too much on chips, and it's hard for me to resist from doing so. xD

hehe, no problem ^^

Peegee
04-15-2008, 03:39 AM
Damn Miriel you so azn <3

I have a particular weakness for potato chips. This weakness is so terrible for me that I refrain from chips. However this means that when I can take it any more the gorging on chips is soooo good.

Agh.

Miriel
04-15-2008, 08:46 AM
What does it taste like? I might give it a try. We have a small asian market near my house, they might sell some. If not, I'll ask my friend in school where she goes, because she likes to shop at a big asian super market for her favorite Korean foods.

Honestly, I have no idea how to describe the taste other than to say that it's salty.

I made Tony try some and he HATES it, so I'm guessing it's a flavor you have to get accustomed to. I wouldn't know cause I've been eating it for as long as I can remember.

Relapse
04-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Anything that my house has. I don't really eat much, I'm really thin.

Marshall Banana
04-15-2008, 09:21 AM
I like to eat carrots dipped in ranch dressing, too. :hello:

Randgris
04-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Banana cue... and kamote cue... and maybe halo-halo (cause its like freakin hot here)

Heath
04-15-2008, 05:11 PM
Tend to eat crisps or fruit. Yoghurts occasionally too. We always have plenty of apples and bananas in the house so they're good for snacks. I was eating loads of crunchy nut cornflakes as snacks up until recently too. Toast is good too if I can justify having it. Clearly if I want a snack, I just eat breakfast but not at breakfast time :D

smittenkitten
04-15-2008, 05:57 PM
Chocolate! :heart:

strawberryman
04-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Anything that my house has. I don't really eat much, I'm really thin.

I eat a lot and I'm still skinny. Yay, ridiculously high metabolism.

Rantz
04-15-2008, 07:00 PM
Rice cakes :heart:

G3ORGE
04-15-2008, 08:11 PM
Galaxy bars.... and lemonade if we count drinks lol

Breine
04-15-2008, 08:56 PM
I have a very sweet tooth, so I like anything related to candy and snacks, really. I'm a total sucker for chocolate, though, so I guess that would be my answer.

Zeldy
04-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Bourbon cremes, yummm.

Tallulah
04-15-2008, 09:36 PM
Cereal, especially Crunchy Nut cornflakes (though Tesco's equivalent is far superior; not so sweet), or anything chocolatey like Weetos or Coco Pops (basically chocolate flavour Rice Krispies). Even Fruit and Fibre (again Tesco brand coz it's just as good as Kellogs and cheaper, too) will do me.