PDA

View Full Version : (Near)DeathMatch: Allie Vs Ashley

Chemical
04-15-2008, 03:09 AM
<Rookasa> Actually you two are about equal
<Rookasa> although Allie has a better skillset imo
<Rookasa> if we take into account similar equipment i would actually say that you have the edge Ashley
<Rookasa> you also have more diversity in your equipment
<Rookasa> allie can only equip weird weapons and one type of sword

So allie and I have been forced into a near death match in a great arena where all of EoFF surrounds us - deafening and hungry roars of blood rising from your audience.

Who wins?

What skills, dirty tricks, illusions, and strengths would each opponent use to obtain victory.
You decide the outcome.
------------------

1. Reply the previous post with an epic battle commentary
2. Match yourself against a worthy opponent in a great RPG style battle.

theundeadhero
04-15-2008, 03:35 AM
Did you drink any whiskey before the fight?

I did.

Psychotic
04-15-2008, 04:12 AM
Allison wins.

I want to say Psychotic vs Loony BoB, but that's really just a cliché these days. Besides, I've taken him on in a couple of online games and it wasn't really an epic battle so much as me repeatedly dicking the clueless kiwi wonder. It was kind of sad, really. Like the first time you beat your dad at something.

Goldenboko
04-15-2008, 04:14 AM
Allison wins.

I want to say Psychotic vs Loony BoB, but that's really just a cliché these days. Besides, I've taken him on in a couple of online games and it wasn't really an epic battle so much as me repeatedly dicking the clueless kiwi wonder. It was kind of sad, really. Like the first time you beat your dad at something.

I first beat my dad when I was three, although it was a bit unfair, because I accidentally kicked him in the balls :bigsmile:

41-Inches-Wide
04-17-2008, 02:50 PM
A +7 Crystal-Plated Hard Glove knocks the breath out of Allie as Ashley slaps her hard on her face, challenging the former for a duel to the death. Allie retaliates, taking off her own +2 Huge Shoe and throwing it straight at Ashley while she turned her back. The sheer crushing weight of the shoe (A/N:and lol smell too i guess) surprised Ashley and made her fall flat on her stomach.

"Wench!" Ashley growled, "Thou are filth!" . With one fluid motion, she swept up her Valor Ruby Encrusted 2-hand Mythril Tsurugi, the huge legendary sword of Eyesonia that she uncovered from Cadaver Mountain. The weapon sliced the air between her and Allie.

Allie didn't stand a chance against Ashely's formidable form. Her Fluffo Puffo Ver.2 Breastplate tore like old parchment from one slash of the Ruby Mythril Tsurugi. Allie felt herself falling, falling, out balanced and bleeding on her chest. She vaguely remembered the pain, and a bright light before the darkness consumed her....