PDA

View Full Version : Mafia accounts

edczxcvbnm
04-15-2008, 06:09 AM
So you a member is running a mafia game and they need an administrator to set up the accounts for them so that they can run the game but it has been 4 days since they asked for them and it still isn't done yet.

They come to you to complain about the lack of accounts. You know the admin is busy with other super secret forum things that mere mortals are not to know so how to address the situation so that the secrecy is maintain but the member is reassured that he is not being ignored?

Del Murder
04-15-2008, 06:26 AM
Shut up I'll do it tomorrow. :p

Putting all you butts in this user group took a while.

Ouch!
04-15-2008, 06:29 AM
"Dear Sir or Madam,

We apologize for any inconveniences the delay may have caused you. Please know that we are doing our best to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.

Signed,
The Staff"

edczxcvbnm
04-15-2008, 06:36 AM
Shut up I'll do it tomorrow. :p

Putting all you butts in this user group took a while.

I know you are busy with this which is why I was not pestering you but I thought this might make an interesting scenario for these people as well as a nice reminder in case you had forgotten due to this xD

Loony BoB
04-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Did I reply to your PM? I can't remember because the forum was going up and down so much at the time. Anyway, yeah, I don't understand the many different mafia usergroups and forums right now. Maybe we should look into removing a bunch of them so it's easier. Oh, maybe Murd might be able to explain the different forums/usergroups so other admins can do it, too. That would probably be the best way to get things done faster. Right now I just look at them all and blink.

Takara
04-15-2008, 01:25 PM
I'm with BoB on this one; it could be benificial if Del could explain the whole thing to other admins so they can do it if he can due to reason x, y, z.

edczxcvbnm
04-15-2008, 11:33 PM
"Dear Sir or Madam,

We apologize for any inconveniences the delay may have caused you. Please know that we are doing our best to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.

Signed,
The Staff"

That sounds like carbon copy crappy customer service...you are only fueling the rage :hot: Try to sound more like a human that gives a damn! Or gives a waffle =D

Flying Mullet
04-15-2008, 11:35 PM
"Dear Sir or Madam,

Signed,
The Staff"

That sounds like carbon copy crappy customer service...you are only fueling the rage :hot: Try to sound more like a human that gives a damn! Or gives a waffle =D
Dear edczxcvbnm,

I'm sorry for any inconveniences the delay in setting up mafia accounts may have caused you. Please know that we are doing our best to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.

Signed,
Flying Mullet

edczxcvbnm
04-15-2008, 11:42 PM
How are you trying to rectify it? I can go around saying crap also. "Please know that I am doing my best to rectify the effects of Iran Contra", "Please know that I am doing my best to rectify the 10,000,000,000,000 dollar national debt as soon as possible", "Please know that I am doing my best to rectify the abscess of a FFMQ forum"

You get where I am going. This doesn't help the situation!!!!!!!!!!!! *more exclamation marks!* xD

Flying Mullet
04-15-2008, 11:56 PM
You asked for a more human response where it sounds like I give a damn and you got it. You used your one request on a more human sounding response. You should have waited patiently and saved it for your mafia accounts.

Better luck next time. :chef:

Del Murder
04-16-2008, 02:32 AM
Did I reply to your PM? I can't remember because the forum was going up and down so much at the time. Anyway, yeah, I don't understand the many different mafia usergroups and forums right now. Maybe we should look into removing a bunch of them so it's easier. Oh, maybe Murd might be able to explain the different forums/usergroups so other admins can do it, too. That would probably be the best way to get things done faster. Right now I just look at them all and blink.
There are no extra forums for this game. All the mafia accounts belong in the Mafia Town user group. The other user groups I forgot to delete from last time.

Loony BoB
04-16-2008, 10:31 AM
Can we delete Mafia I, Mafia II, Mason and Psychitoc? And Psychotic? :)

Takara
04-16-2008, 05:19 PM
I saw what you did there, BoB.

Del Murder
04-17-2008, 04:39 AM
Keep Psychotic because I don't want to have to keep creating it over again. The rest can go.

Loony BoB
04-17-2008, 07:52 AM
Keep Psychotic because I don't want to have to keep creating it over again. The rest can go.

I KNEW HE WAS A SECOND ACCOUNT.

Levian
04-19-2008, 03:54 AM
lulz at staff inside joke

Levian gains +1 oldbie point(s)

Psychotic
04-19-2008, 03:55 AM
I don't get this staff inside joke. Explain it to me!

Levian
04-19-2008, 03:56 AM
I could explain it to you, but you'd lose an oldbie point