PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem with the staff.

Loony BoB
04-15-2008, 01:26 PM
I don't think that the staff are active enough. It feels like you guys are just there to wander around aimlessly, there's no leadership in the forums and quite frankly none of them are ever around. The only one that is around is really rude.

Why are all of the staff inactive?

What can I do about the staffer who is being rude to me if he/she is the only one who is active to talk to about the problem!?!?!?!?

HINT: Assume I'm not on staff. Obviously. :p

Takara
04-15-2008, 01:59 PM
BoB,
I cannot personally tell you why all the other staff members are inactive. Alas, I cannot read minds. Perhaps some are busy with school stuff? This time of the year coincides with a lot of people in college having to deal with piles of assignments on top of studying for finals. Having been there myself, I know I tended to prioritize offline work during those times.

But I wanted you to know that your complaint was not unnoticed. I'll poke my nose around and see if there's anything special that prevents the other members of staff from being active.

Flying Mullet
04-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Can you give examples of the inactivity of staff? Why do you feel this way?

As for the rude staffer, please make a thread in private feedback addressing your concerns and if the inactive staffers ever read it we'll discuss the situation at hand.

Loony BoB
04-15-2008, 02:41 PM
Well for a start that guy that replaced Loony BoB a year ago has done NOTHING for five months!!!! Same with everyone else. There's nobody around anymore. I just don't feel any safety or presence! The only times I ever see the staff are when they're closing some thread and then replying to that thread with each other making me feel so depressed and alone. Elitists!

If I make a private feedback forum thread then he'll see it and make my life more miserable. -_- NEVER MIND.

Takara
04-15-2008, 03:16 PM
You also have to keep in mind that the people can make themselves appear invisible on the forums, so just because you do not see any staff online doesn't mean they are not around.

Also, we do not tolerate harrassment here, so if that staff member is giving you trouble after you make a thread in the Feedback forum, do not hesitate to report them.

Heath
04-15-2008, 04:29 PM
I don't think that the staff are active enough. It feels like you guys are just there to wander around aimlessly, there's no leadership in the forums and quite frankly none of them are ever around. The only one that is around is really rude.

There's staff members on 99% of the time. Just because you can't see them on the online list doesn't mean they're not there as some prefer to browse using the invisibility option. Also if you feel there's no one around and you spot something wrong, use the warn button and they'll get onto it pronto.

What can I do about the staffer who is being rude to me if he/she is the only one who is active to talk to about the problem!?!?!?!?

Again, use the warn button if it's a post in a thread. The warn button will send a note to all the moderators about the problem and someone'll be around to help sort things out. If not, then you could always try #eoff as there'll be a member of the forum staff around there if you need to talk to someone ASAP.

Loony BoB
04-15-2008, 04:31 PM
Thanks.

AHAHA PSY I'M TAKING YOU DOWN :mwahaha:

wait, what