PDA

View Full Version : I'm so tired of this bullcrap

fire_of_avalon
04-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Roto13 is a menace to our forum and we've been letting him get away with all kinds of crap since he's been here. I know he's never been mentioned in the Warned Members List and no one has ever PMed him about his behavior but that's just because you all like him so much.

I'm going to ban him whether you guys like it or not. You can kick me out of staff if you want to but I'm not going to let this go on any longer.

Takara
04-15-2008, 03:26 PM
What kind of crap, exactly?

qwertysaur
04-15-2008, 03:27 PM
Please provide us with examples of this crap you are talking about.

Flying Mullet
04-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Yes, please, give us examples.

fire_of_avalon
04-15-2008, 03:32 PM
What kind of crap? You want examples? Do you guys ever read the posts at EoFF?

Del is a poop. :(
Blatant flaming of a staff member.

<3!
Spam

A thread that questions our authority. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/feedbag-forum/116606-why-cant-i-reply-threads-forum-besides-ones-i-make.html)

I once willed a cheeseburger into existence using nothing but the power of my own mind and then I ate it.

Progress has made food easy to find and prepare. This realization has turned my world upside down. I don't know what to believe any more.

Please help me.
More spam, in EoEO no less!

n00b. :P
Flaming newbies!

So yeah. Examples.

Bahamut2000X
04-15-2008, 03:55 PM
Can't you make that argument against like 100 other members though? :p

Plus he adds a lot more positive posts then negative. Spamed in EoEo? Give him an EoEo ban. Flaming and spaming elsewhere then a warning. Banning without a warning kind of defeats the purpose of the warn system for petty offenses right? :p

Flying Mullet
04-15-2008, 03:56 PM
I think I'm sensing some repressed sexual attraction here, folks.

fire_of_avalon
04-15-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm being serious.

He would've been warned multiple times by now if I had my way, but you guys block me so often I just give up most of the time. The above quotes and links are just a few samples of the crap he does all the time. If you don't believe me, check for yourself.

I think the real problem is he's a staff pet so you guys are blind to just how many rules he breaks. I think he needs to be banned and if we didn't go by the three strike protocol that's our own fault but it's ridiculous to give him a warning now. He'll just behave for a while until we all forget about this.

Bahamut2000X
04-15-2008, 04:37 PM
Looking over things I'll be giving Roto a warning for his behaviour. I can assure you though if he keeps up that act more warnings will come. Why no one has warned him previously is beyond me, but I'll be keeping an eye on this matter personally.

Ouch!
04-15-2008, 07:25 PM
Most of your examples are entirely out of context, which I do not think qualify as sufficient examples as to his bad behavior.

Heath
04-15-2008, 07:34 PM
Given that they are out of context and are relatively mild offensives, I think you'll struggle to find more support for the action. Any action taken against Roto should have the support of all the staff in order to be taken. I don't think he's a staff pet in that I don't think his infringements are serious enough to merit a banning. A warning perhaps, but not a banning.

Flying Mullet
04-16-2008, 12:06 AM
My two cents?

With some investigation, if he's been offensive, then he'll get a warning pending no serious transgressions have occurred. It's not fair to ban him without a warning, no matter now many minor offense he's accrued in the past. That's a black mark on the moderators for not telling him sooner.