PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft user's (EU)

Carl the Llama
04-15-2008, 04:14 PM
Well I have a proposission for all you EU players of WoW:

I was thinking of starting a new character on a new (new in the scense that I dont have any characters on the server) I think it would be great if we could make an official EoFF Guild if you was interested it would have to be a PvE or RP realm as I cant stand PvP I dont mind if it is Allience or Horde but I dont want to start a new realm if I dont have anyone interested in commiting to joining me.

P.S. please dont say "come to my server I can PL you" im not interested in that I want to go to a realm which no one has a player on and start a new EoFF Guild.

Jowy
04-15-2008, 04:27 PM
The problem with an EoFF guild is that there won't be enough people to raid/instance with. :aimsad:

Like i tell everyone here, roll a Horde character on Draka PvE US and we'll get stuff going. Mostly everyone here who plays has at least one alt on my server and it makes me happy. :D

Carl the Llama
04-15-2008, 05:11 PM
a friend of mine used to play in the US servers and it was a big problem for him I mean say you start a raid 7PST that 1am over here (depending on where you are) the raid takes 2-3 hours (with many variables such as the instance you do and the competence of the team your in ect) some instances would see you raiding till 5am in the morning over here and not many people can stay awake till then hence why I said EU as its the only likely place I can gather an EoFF guild why dont you US guys roll an eu character it would be much easyer for you guys if we raided on say saturdays or sundays ect.

EDIT: And it wouldnt just be an EoFF guild we could invite some non people and maybe we could convince Warren to make a MMORPG sub forum that way not only EoFF would grow we would get new people/friends. if enough of us are behind it I think it would be a great idea.

Renmiri
04-16-2008, 02:22 AM
Hey, I'm up for it... But I'm such a n00b I'll probably be a dead weight :(

Bunny
04-16-2008, 03:16 AM
Just play a warlock.

Renmiri
04-16-2008, 04:05 AM
Sounds fun!! :D:D:D

Cripes, server is down

Markus. D
04-16-2008, 04:23 AM
I played on the us servers right away due to my playtimes (combined with server downtime for least wait :D).

Jowy
04-16-2008, 11:29 AM
Sounds fun!! :D:D:D

Cripes, server is down

That's Tuesday for you.

Carl the Llama
04-16-2008, 06:22 PM
due to some unforeseen dificultys I wont be able to play WoW till friday :/ (these unforseen dificultys being that I dont get paid till friday lol)

oh and on the realm to choose how about Aerie Peak!

Oh and Ren do you use any addons? if not iv got one that will help you out big time its called QuestHelper Download Linkage (http://media.curse.com/dl2/47/49/915.zip/QuestHelper.zip) if your unsure on what to do with it once you have to unzip the folder into your addons folder (default path: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns) once you have it you will see an addon, once unziped restart WoW and in the bottom left corner of your character select screen you will notice the addon button click it and makesure you have the load out of date addons box ticked.

Renmiri
04-17-2008, 01:40 AM
Niiice!!! I now see the quests on the map :love:

yay, thanks :D