PDA

View Full Version : Boss help!

jammi567
04-15-2008, 09:03 PM
All my characters are level 18j, and i'm about to face the boss who guards the fire crystal. However, my party keeps getting killed.

My party consists of: white mage, black mage, worrior and monk.

Spuuky
04-16-2008, 05:39 AM
Level up if you need to, but mostly just make sure that your Fighter has all of the ice equipment (including sword) equipped... The fight is extremely difficult, and you probably won't be able to keep everyone alive.

I can only assume you know that you should be flinging Ice-3s at his head with the Black Mage. I'd let the Monk just die when he dies, because you won't be able to heal everyone, and he's the worst of them, especially before you run out of Ice-3 castings.

SABR
09-28-2008, 12:16 AM
Monk won't do too well. I reccomend making that monk a red mage, so you can have two healers if you need to. Use Arctic Wind items and Blizzard spells, get ice equipment, and fight it with two swords instead of a shield, one of which being ice. Use Blizzaga, then Blizzara. Always cast Cure on the whole party, no matter what, and Cura if you need it. Make sure the mages are well-equipped also. Other than that, keep trying. Lv 19 might be better, but I did it at lv 17-18 the five or so times I've played the game.