PDA

View Full Version : FFMQ

edczxcvbnm
04-15-2008, 10:35 PM
Why does one of the greatest FF games ever not have its own forum? Even Crystal Chronicles has a forum. Why must you not full represent the colors of the FF series ;_;

Flying Mullet
04-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Oh man, I stand by this suggestion 110%, but my pretend blue title says I must reject it.

Damn you, harsh chains of servitude!!

Ouch!
04-15-2008, 10:41 PM
There is not enough discussion regarding Mystic Quest to warrant it's own forum. Despite how awesome it may or may not be, creating a forum which would lack activity would only serve discredit to the title.

edczxcvbnm
04-15-2008, 10:44 PM
I think the forum can be just as active as FFCC. Just look at all those threads with less that 5 posts!

qwertysaur
04-15-2008, 10:46 PM
Show me threads about MQ. If there is enough to warrant it own forum and remain active enough, then a MQ forum will be considered.

oddler
04-15-2008, 10:46 PM
FFMQ is awesome but it doesn't generate enough discussion to have its own forum.

Now that you bring it up, however, if the Crystal Chronicles games didn't have a new release coming up, maybe it would be moved in with FFMQ because of its low amount of discussion. :choc2:

Ouch!
04-15-2008, 10:47 PM
I, personally, would be more in favor of relegating FFCC to General Final Fantasy rather than creating another mediocre forum. However, the FFCC series yet has life in it, and with new titles in the series approaching, that may be a bit of a preemptive move.

FFMQ, unfortunately, seems to have died long ago.

edczxcvbnm
04-15-2008, 10:51 PM
You are all wrong. I hear rumors of a full blown FFXIII style remake of FFMQ! They just never even attempted it before because if they were gonna do it then they felt they had to do it right and up till now we just did not have the technology to do it!

Flying Mullet
04-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Even I'm not that delusional about how good FFMQ is, ed. This is just sad. :(

oddler
04-15-2008, 10:54 PM
You are all wrong. I hear rumors of a full blown FFXIII style remake of FFMQ! They just never even attempted it before because if they were gonna do it then they felt they had to do it right and up till now we just did not have the technology to do it!

If the rumors turn to actual developement, that game may recieve its own forum.

Heath
04-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Yes. I agree with Ouch! While FF:CC is getting some life blown into it with some new games approaching, it looks like FFMQ might be left to the sands of time until the end of time. I'm sorry, ed :(

Bahamut2000X
04-15-2008, 11:52 PM
Why does one of the greatest FF games ever not have its own forum? Even Crystal Chronicles has a forum. Why must you not full represent the colors of the FF series ;_;

What CC has it's own forum?! When did this go under my radar? Well looks like we'll be needing to do some mass thread moving tonight.

BG-57
04-16-2008, 12:13 AM
I agree that FFMQ is woefully underated fun little game. But I also agree that it needs a large enough following.

If it's any consolation, feel your pain. :(

Takara
04-16-2008, 04:54 AM
We can dream, no? :( Dream about the day FFMQ becomes more popular than FFVII and gets its own forum. We all know Benjamin is the best main character ever, and he and his game deserve more recognition.

And Tristam was so badass. I want his babies.

Flying Mullet
04-16-2008, 12:38 PM
Benjamin, that's what his name was? I forgot. I always had so much fun with the name because they gave you something like 20 characters so you could make great sentence fragments for humorous results in the dialog.

Unfortunately, it looks like we're all in agreement that FFMQ won't be seeing it's own forum anytime soon.

*closes*