PDA

View Full Version : Hello Kitty <3!

smittenkitten
04-15-2008, 11:30 PM
I think it would be most awesome if there was a Hello Kitty skin. It would make eoff all bubbly and add that warm fuzzy feeling. It would make me and other members most happy and content. :love: If not then I shall be most unhappy and go crazy and kill BoB. Do you really want that? :D So the main question is...

Why isn't there a Hello Kitty skin? :mad2:

Flying Mullet
04-15-2008, 11:32 PM
Pink has already thrown up on EoFF. That abomination is called Fluffy Puff. I don't see why we need any more Pepto Bismol themes at EoFF.

Heath
04-15-2008, 11:43 PM
I think it'd end up being too similar to the Fluffy Pink theme in all honesty. Well I'm sure a lot of people would love a Hello Kitty skin, I don't think it's a really a possibility. Though perhaps it could be one added for Premium Account users?

Bahamut2000X
04-15-2008, 11:49 PM
As was said we have fluffy pink, the technicolor nightmare, AND under the sea. When will you lot stop wishing such monstrosities upon us? :(

BG-57
04-16-2008, 12:31 AM
Is there a lot of people who want to add a skin like this to the site? My guess is that there hasn't been much of a demand for one.

Heath
04-16-2008, 12:59 AM
As was said we have fluffy pink, the technicolor nightmare, AND under the sea. When will you lot stop wishing such monstrosities upon us? :(

We don't have the technicolour nightmare any more. It's that along with the attack button that I really miss about EoFF.

Ouch!
04-16-2008, 12:59 AM

We don't have the technicolour nightmare any more. It's that along with the attack button that I really miss about EoFF.

Very much agreed.

Bahamut2000X
04-16-2008, 01:33 AM

Geez just checked my skin list and there seems to be a lot less to choose from. Guess they did away with a few. :p

Jess
04-16-2008, 02:25 AM
I don't think I'm ready for Hello Kitty to take over the world. :weep:

Takara
04-16-2008, 04:58 AM
Me neither, Jess. Me neither. Pink makes me die inside.

Miriel
04-16-2008, 08:30 AM

You are disqualified from the competition. :mad2:

I would like to please request that someone make a Puppy skin and a Cute Babies skin. Thank you!

Peegee
04-16-2008, 01:10 PM
Feel free to approach this helpful admin (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/Professor%2bPlum.html) for all of your pink forum needs.

smittenkitten
04-16-2008, 05:27 PM
I think it'd end up being too similar to the Fluffy Pink theme in all honesty. Well I'm sure a lot of people would love a Hello Kitty skin, I don't think it's a really a possibility. Though perhaps it could be one added for Premium Account users?

I pay for a premium account! :D I would be most happy if someone made a Hello kitty Skin for the Premium accounts. :heart:

You make me sad. :whimper:

Takara
04-16-2008, 09:17 PM

It's okay, I won't make you sad anymore since Miriel disqualified me from the competition. ;) Mullet and the others who posted against pink before me will take over in the anti-pink department.

Flying Mullet
04-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Mullet and the others who posted against pink before me will take over in the anti-pink department.
Gladly. :monster:

Peegee
04-16-2008, 09:42 PM

It's okay, I won't make you sad anymore since Miriel disqualified me from the competition.

OOC: what!?

Bahamut2000X
04-17-2008, 03:23 AM
Takara you gotta show sarcasm in front of PG, he's really a Soviet robot who strives to one day be human, but doesn't understand our human humor yet. ;)

Takara
04-17-2008, 04:04 AM
I figured as much.

Bahamut2000X
04-17-2008, 04:16 AM
Actually that sounds like the workings of a sit com. PG, thinking what I'm thinking buddy? :D

Levian
04-19-2008, 04:01 AM
Would a Goodbye Kitty skin be close enough?

EoFF doesn't have a red skin so that'd be sweet. But you'd probably have to be 18+, or smart enough to fool the age field input, to view it though.