PDA

View Full Version : I fooled you lololololol

Blue Harvest
04-16-2008, 02:59 PM
So a few days ago, an ex-love interest text me out of the blue and asked, nay begged to be given a chance to 'win me back' as it were. Naturally there was no way I was going to, and I knew she was just messing me around, but nevertheless I decided to play along. I must admit she's a pretty good actor, but so am I. A weaker man would have fallen for it, but after everything that happened with her before I know better than to trust her. Disappointingly, she cracked last night and confessed that she and her boyfriend were messing with me as I suspected. I had hoped it would take longer so she'd look even stupider for trying. But playing along backfired and she's convinced that I was actually stupid enough to fall for it. Oh well, :skull::skull::skull::skull: happens. At least I got a good laugh out of it.

Thread topic: What's the biggest trick anyone has ever tried to play on you, and did you fall for it or not?

Peegee
04-16-2008, 03:05 PM
*checks it is general chat*

Biggest trick played on me was when my mother and society raised me to be a simp.

Jessweeee♪
04-16-2008, 03:14 PM
I haven't had a lot of tricks played on me...the biggest one is really lame.

During one of many bomb threats in the eighth grade we were all waiting on the football field. Me and three friends were just standing around like LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL and these other students thought it would be funny to play a trick on us. So one of them gets on their hands and knees behind Shannon and the other two talk to her for two seconds and then push her over so she trips on the first guy. They do the same thing to my other two friends (for some reason it didn't occur to me to kick the guy on the ground in the stomach). I casually walk around in a large circle to avoid them while they casually walk in circles around me so they can casually do the same thing. So I just get tired of all of the walking in circles because my feet hurt and we all look stupid and decide to let them just push me over.

So they do the same set up and the two girls say "We're sorry? Friends :</>D?" and pretend to shake my hand, then push me xD

It only bothered me because I knew they were doing it to be mean and they thought I totally fell for it ;_;

scorpiodragon
04-16-2008, 03:21 PM
ok it was april fools day but the two people involved were good friends of mine and I paid no attention to what day it was, So my friend the day before had called me and was all worked up over how he and his gf of like 2 years had broken up and was saying hey I'm gonna move on and ask this girl thats been on my mind out tomorrow. I said alright cool. we get to lunch the next day (btw this was in High school) and he is sitting across from the girl I like and was thinking about asking out myself within the next couple of days, my friend knew I was planning on doing so. he asked her out saying "hey Lauren, I've been thinking about this for awhile" takes her hand into his "I really have been interested in you for quite some time and was wondering if you would become my gf and we could have some fun times,and go to prom" her face lit up and she says yes. I was so pissed off that I got up and got something else to eat and sat down at one of my other friends tables. the bell rings and I walk up and she's up against the wall with his hand next to her face which he is leaning on and the whole thing looks like they are making out. as I walk by I just called him and *** and they both turn and say april fools I was so pissed that I fell for it and just stormed off but then laughed about it later

Captain Maxx Power
04-16-2008, 03:24 PM
I remember these people once tried to convince me this intergalactic Jewish zombie was actually the physical manifestation of an invisible uber-being that created everything a few thousand years ago. I'd have fallen for it, were it not for the fact I'd done prior research and figured out they were talking rubbish.

Quindiana Jones
04-16-2008, 03:26 PM
I am currently taking French at A level. A few months ago, one of my friends turned out to have lived in France for some years of her life. I wowed, and asked her to speak some French. She gobbledeegooked really well, and I mistook it for fluent French, and was in awe for the rest of the week at her amazing Frenchiness. :(

And no, she had never lived in France. It was all a lie.

The Unknown Guru
04-17-2008, 03:39 AM
So one of them gets on their hands and knees behind Shannon and the other two talk to her for two seconds and then push her over so she trips on the first guy.

Before track practice, the whole team has to stand around on the field for about half an hour. This is our absolute pastime.