PDA

View Full Version : Wolf... just walk away, it ain't worth it...

Wolf Kanno
04-16-2008, 05:52 PM
Have you ever browsed through the forums and see a few threads that kinda angered you but you know deep down the best thing to do is just walk away, cause god knows if you post in them all hell is going to break loose? :mog:

Aerith's Knight
04-16-2008, 06:14 PM
noooo.. never :shifty:

hell always breaks loose before i walk away ;)

Peegee
04-16-2008, 06:23 PM
More often than you'd think. Considering how prevalent I am in EoEo, if you notice I haven't posted in a certain thread even days after it was first posted, you can likely conclude that I felt it was prudent to stay away.

Araciel
04-16-2008, 06:24 PM
My imaginary forum tongue is non-existent, having been bitten off long ago.

Rye
04-16-2008, 06:31 PM
All the time. There are so many things I'd like to say, but I don't, because it wouldn't help anyone, especially not me and how people think of me.

Vermachtnis
04-16-2008, 06:58 PM
Yes. And great thing about forums are that if I'm in the middle of typing I can stop and go, "Wow I sound like a ass." Can't do that in real life.

Nifleheim7
04-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Many times.
By now i know when it's pointless to have an argument with someone here,so i just leave it be.

escobert
04-16-2008, 07:19 PM
I DO WHAT I WANT :D

Psychotic
04-16-2008, 07:22 PM
oddler's birthday thread angered me because it was made before it was his birthday began where he lives. I was seething with anger and I had to hold the rage cushion for several minutes. But once I regained my cool, and I posted a nice birthday chocobo for him. I hope he liked it.

escobert
04-16-2008, 07:38 PM
oddler's birthday thread angered me because it was made before it was his birthday began where he lives. I was seething with anger and I had to hold the rage cushion for several minutes. But once I regained my cool, and I posted a nice birthday chocobo for him. I hope he liked it.

Just breath in deep, and out slowly. count to ten now

Aerith's Knight
04-16-2008, 07:41 PM
see! i knew it.

Everyone wants to react like that sometimes, but im the only one who actually goes through with it.. whether that makes me an ass or the only real man here.. is for outsiders to decide.

ljkkjlcm9
04-16-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm usually very confrontational. But it all depends on the situation. I could've said a whole lot in the VT thread that was made today, as some of the posts, and the thread in general hit me pretty hard. But I just went the polite route.

THE JACKEL

KentaRawr!
04-16-2008, 08:31 PM
see! i knew it.

Everyone wants to react like that sometimes, but im the only one who actually goes through with it.. whether that makes me an ass or the only real man here.. is for outsiders to decide.

You can't measure someone's worth based on such a varying ideology of what a true man is. In fact, you can't measure someone's worth as a whole at all, but if you were to base it off of anything, it should never be how big their Y chromosome is.

Aerith's Knight
04-16-2008, 08:47 PM
see! i knew it.

You can't measure someone's worth based on such a varying ideology of what a true man is. In fact, you can't measure someone's worth as a whole at all, but if you were to base it off of anything, it should never be how big their Y chromosome is.

why? do you have a small Y-chromosone? xD

Bunny
04-16-2008, 09:09 PM
No, I'm not a wuss.

Old Manus
04-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Unfortunately, this never occurs in General Gaming Discussion

KentaRawr!
04-16-2008, 10:40 PM
see! i knew it.

Sadly, yes. In fact, it isn't a Y-Chromosome at all. It's a y-chromosome. :(

rubah
04-16-2008, 10:44 PM
No, I butt my way in and post something to piss people off :D well I think that i do that. Maybe they just laugh. . .

Aerith's Knight
04-16-2008, 11:42 PM

sorry man.. I.. didnt know. *pats back*

Evastio
04-16-2008, 11:47 PM
Noob threads kind of anger me because all of them always seem to end up leaving. I don't even bother posting in those threads anymore because of that. I know they're probably busy but there's no point in joining a forum if you're not going to post in it much.

Lawr
04-17-2008, 12:04 AM

sorry man.. I.. didnt know. *pats back*

You're all nice now, but you called me an asshole a while ago. I think.

Renmiri
04-17-2008, 01:36 AM
Have you ever browsed through the forums and see a few threads that kinda angered you but you know deep down the best thing to do is just walk away, cause god knows if you post in them all hell is going to break loose? :mog:
FFXII bashing / praising threads ring a bell :p

blackmage_nuke
04-17-2008, 02:47 AM
Not out of anger but i sometimes think of an inappropriate joke to post on a thread and i have to restrain myself from doing so.

But now ive come to realise that no one actually cares what i post.
All those missed opportunities :mad:

Roto13
04-17-2008, 03:03 AM
Sometimes I find threads where the majority of posters don't know what they're talking about but it's the internet so I don't bother to try to teach them the truth. :bigsmile:

Alucard von Elru
04-17-2008, 03:33 AM
Yes. And great thing about forums are that if I'm in the middle of typing I can stop and go, "Wow I sound like a ass." Can't do that in real life.
That's a good point, actually. If I encounter something that gets my blood boiling, I end up typing up this gigantic response to it. Before I hit the reply button, I end up re-reading it and the post in question that angered me, and then I suddenly just realise how pointless it is. In short, it's actually kind of a good way to vent without stirring up pointless trouble. Also, thank god for the preview command. ;)

Jessweeee♪
04-17-2008, 03:44 AM
I can get caught up in thread drama easily if I don't avoid it completely n.n

So I don't even read it if it looks bad, or else I'll just embarrassed myself.

Strawberry_Mew
04-17-2008, 04:56 AM
No I never get angry at Forums lol

Skyblade
04-17-2008, 04:59 AM
Pretty much every time I post outside of the gaming forums. Which is why I usually only do so when I feel like I haven't been yelled at enough recently.

Aerith's Knight
04-17-2008, 05:30 AM
You're all nice now, but you called me an asshole a while ago. I think.

Then im sure you deserved it :cool:

NeoCracker
04-17-2008, 07:58 AM
The whole Girls in the Special ops thread comes to mind.

I don't think it was possible to say what I wanted and not get banned. :p

Hell, I wouldn't even go post after all this time, as I would just get pissed off again.

Marshall Banana
04-17-2008, 08:03 AM
A lot of threads about animals irritate me; I'd like to squirt Caprisun up quite a few noses.

oddler
04-17-2008, 08:20 AM
I hope he liked it.

:aimkiss:

I don't generally have heated, angry things to say in response to threads. I do just sort of stop in mid-post-write-up and leave the thread without posting sometimes, though.

Loony BoB
04-17-2008, 11:49 AM
This happens in the staff forum now and then. Only, I post in them (or possibly am the one to make the threads) until hell breaks loose, then I sort of quietly just move away while everyone poops on what I said. It's a fun process.