PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with you?

Dolentrean
04-18-2008, 07:46 AM
This is a question my friends ask me somewhat frequently, my normal reply is “I think there is a list somewhere, I could try to find it for you”. Of course there is not really a list but it recently got me to thinking… that would be a very fun list to make.

Objective: List some of the things that are wrong with you! Perhaps you are a hero who happens to be undead, perhaps you cant stop your mullet from flying, you might be just a little bit loony, perhaps you are a knight, but then realized that Aerith is no where to be found… or maybe, just maybe, something far more serious.

So… What the hell is wrong with you?

Spuuky
04-18-2008, 07:49 AM
I still sometimes visit General Chat at Eyes on Final Fantasy.

Tallulah
04-18-2008, 10:51 AM
I have a sore throat whenever I wake up in the morning. I also have a stuffy nose and sore eyes.

I think I'll try going on Clarytin again to see if that helps. It might be hayfever season! :eek:

Marshall Banana
04-18-2008, 02:11 PM
I'm a strawberry girl who doesn't have a strawberry garden; it's embarrassing. =(

NeoCracker
04-18-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm an anti-social, bitter, lazy shell of what you can barely call a man.

I think that about sums it up.

Roto13
04-18-2008, 04:59 PM
I have trouble focusing my awesomeness sometimes.

KentaRawr!
04-18-2008, 05:11 PM
1. I can't face any direction but south, and I can only walk either north, south, east, or west.

2. I only use one attack the entire time.

3. I go into very few dungeons.

4. I let Link steal my wand. :cry:

5. I can't walk through walls like the Red Wizzrobes can.

Aerith's Knight
04-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Objective: List some of the things that are wrong with you! Perhaps you are a hero who happens to be undead, perhaps you cant stop your mullet from flying, you might be just a little bit loony, perhaps you are a knight, but then realized that Aerith is no where to be found… or maybe, just maybe, something far more serious.

So… What the hell is wrong with you?

nice jab there, buddy.

I'm a strawberry girl who doesn't have a strawberry garden; it's embarrassing. =(

how about the strawberry panties :bigsmile:

sorry xD.. ive been reading too much Ichigo 100%

Randgris
04-18-2008, 05:38 PM
I get the colds/flu during summer. If that ain't weird, what else would be?

Evastio
04-18-2008, 07:08 PM
I guess my main one is I tend to be really harsh towards others and myself at times.

Peegee
04-18-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm azn T_T

Aerith's Knight
04-18-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm azn T_T

you say that, like its a bad thing.

Quindiana Jones
04-18-2008, 07:47 PM
I killed a man.

Dolentrean
04-18-2008, 08:40 PM
nice jab there, buddy.

I do what I can :bigsmile:

rubah
04-18-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm pretty needy, have vastly fluctuation self confidence, and tend to forget other people have a harder time with things I find easy.

Heath
04-18-2008, 09:22 PM
I don't take people being rude to be me terribly well. Sometimes I think that I expect a certain politeness from people that I don't get and that I can be impolite to them in future as a result. In short, I can be pretty petty at times.

stalpho slayer
04-18-2008, 09:36 PM
my life is so messed up it would take to long to explain

Roogle
04-18-2008, 09:39 PM
I do not feel confident about myself unless I have a lot of money.

Araciel
04-18-2008, 09:44 PM
I could give you a list also.

But I won't bore you.

Roogle
04-18-2008, 09:45 PM
I could give you a list also.

But I won't bore you.

I will assume that your wrongs are my wrongs, and that you feel less confident when you have a lack of money, too.

Araciel
04-18-2008, 09:54 PM
It's on the list.

scrumpleberry
04-18-2008, 10:00 PM

I'm a cookie girl who doesn't know how to make cookies; it's moar embarassing :(

Also, I freak myself out completely over really really trivial things with absolutely no call for it. I'M SCARED OF LIFE :kaocry2:

And I have a constant mild cold. IT NEVER LEAVES.

The Unknown Guru
04-19-2008, 03:09 AM
I'm lazy, depressed, and kind of prone to bragging (even though I try very hard not to).

Also, I've had this horrible cough ever since I got a cold about a month ago.

Blue Harvest
04-19-2008, 11:22 AM
I'm unable to take criticism from anyone, even my friends, no matter how tame or constructive.

Iceglow
04-19-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm made of ice and I glow? :bigsmile:

I'm easily antagonized by things and when I get pissed off I become less rational and my language deteriorates in to even more foul language.

I take things at face value, if someone says they're due home at this time or will finish work at this time and I know how long it should take for them to get home, reach me whatever I expect them to be on-time. I also expect people to pay me back on time or to do what they said they would.

I come across as remarkably confident but secretly when I take severe knocks (such as missing out on a good job offer when I know I gave a good interview) I need lots of motivational help to get me to do so again.

MKusanagi
04-19-2008, 04:37 PM
1. I'm overanalytical to an extreme degree of myself (analysing every emotion I get)
2. I go through short cycles where I'm a functioning human being for a week but then I plummet into laziness, nothingness and self-loathing for months.
3. I am teetering on the edge of poverty, my roommate and I are constantly worried we'll get evicted.
4. I'm in debt (though my tax return should help that)
5. I make little constitutions for myself that will say, "Okay, Motoko, you need to get it together and not do this or this but do that and that" and they never seem to work.

I just don't get myself.

Selphie
04-19-2008, 07:22 PM
I can not save money for the life of me.

I'm really bad about procrastinating.

I can't even boil water right.

BardTard
04-21-2008, 04:45 PM
What's wrong with me?
I'm NOT on drugs. (worse than me being on drugs, says my boss)
I can't do math.
I'm very immature.
I get overly excited sometimes.
I have insane dreams when I get sick.

Aerith's Knight
04-21-2008, 04:53 PM
What's wrong with me?
I'm NOT on drugs. (worse than me being on drugs, says my boss)
I can't do math.
I'm very immature.
I get overly excited sometimes.
I have insane dreams when I get sick.

it could be a mild form of ADHD.. but that wouldnt include the math and immature thing.

Mirage
04-21-2008, 06:06 PM
I can't focus at important but boring tasks. At all.
I'm annoyingly impulsive.
I'm not very social.
I'm overweight.
I procrastinate everything as much as possible. (Possibly linked to my first issue.)

Mild form of ADHD because she gets overly excited now and then and have insane dreams when she's sick? :p. Isn't that jumping to conclusions a bit much :p

*Actually has ADHD btw*

5. I make little constitutions for myself that will say, "Okay, Motoko, you need to get it together and not do this or this but do that and that" and they never seem to work.

I just don't get myself.

I like how you hid your real name by using your screen name there.

Little Al
04-22-2008, 01:16 AM
I was gone for a month because of PC problems. And I'm now trying to get through FE: Radiant Dawn's hard mode. Then, I'll try to get my PSP back from the guy that's borrowing it. (his house isn't very far anyways.)

Rye
04-22-2008, 01:51 AM
1) I have major body image issues. And depression, at that.
2) I'm paranoid and need to know everyone's opinion about me, whether it's hurtful or not.
3) I'm naturally talented at a lot of things, like singing, art, most subjects in school, etc, so when I have to actually work at something to be good, I get angry, feel worthless, and give up, such as math, exercise, and music sight reading.

I'm really weird in other ways such as my pervertedness and uncanny characteristics and interests for a girl my age, or for most people, but I don't think those are "bad" things.

Shiny
04-22-2008, 02:22 AM
I'm actually not even shiny at all. Shoe polish will solve that methinks.

Lawr
04-22-2008, 02:24 AM
I'm an anti-social, bitter, lazy shell of what you can barely call a man.

I think that about sums it up.

I'm just a miniature version

Nominus Experse
04-22-2008, 03:20 AM
I know there are others akin to my tastes in terms of attraction and cuteness, but I find cuttlefish to be the absolute epitome of all things cute and wonderful.

Rye
04-22-2008, 08:52 PM
I know there are others akin to my tastes in terms of attraction and cuteness, but I find cuttlefish to be the absolute epitome of all things cute and wonderful.

I can name quite a few people who agree, including my boyfriend and I. :bigsmile:

Breine
04-22-2008, 09:58 PM
- I'm paranoid, and therefore afraid of what people might think of me -do they like me or not?
- I can be very insecure about my looks, and therefore my self-confidence is sometimes quite low.
- I can sometimes be too nice and too forgiving.

.. that's all I could think of right now.

snacks
04-23-2008, 03:28 AM
1. I don't take care of myself very well.
2. Hypochondriac
3. Not very confident at all about things I know I can do well.
4. I'm just lazy.

Meow
04-23-2008, 07:52 AM
too

cool

Quindiana Jones
04-23-2008, 07:54 PM
I don't/can't sleep unless I'm so tired that I literally just black out.

Earthworm Jim
04-25-2008, 01:03 AM
I keep coming back here.

Caraliz
04-25-2008, 01:17 AM
i'm really insecure and jealous. ;(

Jessweeee♪
04-25-2008, 01:53 AM
I have low self-esteem and probably some mental illnesses.

Caraliz
04-25-2008, 05:14 PM
too

cool
blanco meow ;D

Meow
04-26-2008, 01:05 AM
I think rawr was taken the last time I posted here :choc2:

Blue Harvest
04-26-2008, 10:44 AM
Here's that list you asked for:

~I can't take criticism from anyone. I know I already mentioned that but it's a serious problem.
~I'm extremely paranoid and untrusting, which has led me to sabotage every relationship I've been in, as well as a few potential ones.
~I'm always pissing people off unintentionally.
~I'm rather clumsy. I've fallen down the stairs countless times, I'm always tripping over things and walking into stuff, and I've smashed several lightbulbs by 'pretending' to smash a guitar hero controller on the floor after a song. That happened at a friend's house at easter. She was not pleased.
~As mentioned before it's really hard for me to trust people, especially when I do trust someone and they betray that trust.
~I was once labelled as a 'social outcast'. 'Nuff said.
~I spend way too much time on the internet.
~My social life is practically non-existant.

There's more, but I cba to put any more :p

Ouch!
04-26-2008, 10:52 AM
I'm excessively lazy.
I've recently been diagnosed as an insomniac, but I frequently decide not to take my medication.
I learned shortly after going off my mood-stabilizers and anti-depressants that I'm used to experiencing a restricted range of emotions and actually getting upset and happy about things is difficult.
My standards for the opposite sex are too high for my peers.
I'm awfully full of myself.
I plan on returning to Final Fantasy XI as soon as my finals are completed.
I don't care nearly enough about many things I should.

I'solé
04-27-2008, 07:50 AM
Just being me is wrong.

Dolentrean
04-28-2008, 07:53 AM
- I am a ridiculous procrastinator
- I have a serious lack of motivation
- My girlfriend sometimes reacts violently to teasing

Little Al
05-05-2008, 10:28 PM
I just got back my PSP, but now I'm trying to find some way to keep my grades up now before the school year ends for me.

Aerith's Knight
05-05-2008, 10:49 PM

~I can't take criticism from anyone. I know I already mentioned that but it's a serious problem.
~I'm extremely paranoid and untrusting, which has led me to sabotage every relationship I've been in, as well as a few potential ones.
~I'm rather clumsy. I've fallen down the stairs countless times, I'm always tripping over things and walking into stuff, and I've smashed several lightbulbs by 'pretending' to smash a guitar hero controller on the floor after a song. That happened at a friend's house at easter. She was not pleased.
~As mentioned before it's really hard for me to trust people, especially when I do trust someone and they betray that trust.
~I annoy AK

Roto13
05-05-2008, 11:03 PM

~I annoy AK

That's not a bad thing, though.

Akaria
05-06-2008, 06:05 AM
If I get stressed about a lot of stuff at once, I lash out unintentionally and without knowing it until realizing it a few hours later at people that are close to me. Just happened for the first time with my boyfriend.
I'm full of myself, but I couldn't care less what people think of me.
If you're my friend, you have food I like, and I am hungry, I will eat your food.
I'm constantly unhappy with my body. Maybe I want a tattoo, change of hair style and color, lose some weight, have bigger boobs, get that bump on my nose fixed. It's always something.
I play Persona 3 way too much.

Ashi
05-06-2008, 09:06 AM
Practically nonexistant sense of smell
Sweats a lot
Nails and toenails break far too easily (and cut my fingers / toes)
Drink a lot of water. Well this isn't a vice IMO but people around me think I drink so I won't eat or something. I barely break 1.5 litres a day and I should be drinking even more.
Chocaholic. When people say they're chocaholics, they don't really mean it. They usually mean that they just really like chocolates. I, on the other hand, will eat and eat and eat and eat and will eventually throw up. I am seriously not a big eater but when it comes to chocolates...

Ok so there was this one time when I was in a cafe with a friend. We ordered drinks and dessert. I ordered something... chocolatey. It was a huge plate with three big pieces. One bite told me that the stuff tasted weird and awful and that I didn't like it, but I nearly ate the whole thing.

And now my coworker, even after having a grasp of my addiction, is still tormenting me with a box of Rafaellos on her desk.

duckie
05-06-2008, 02:02 PM
I sometimes can't control my superpowers. *shame*

Blue Harvest
05-06-2008, 03:18 PM
~I annoy AK

Wrong thread. This is what's wrong with you, not things you're good at :tongue:

Christmas
07-09-2023, 12:46 AM
I was known as the perfect being and this thread disgust me. :(