PDA

View Full Version : FFVII band name

bdon333
04-18-2008, 06:48 PM
if your favorite FFVII party was a rock band...what would there name be? lol

TheSpoonyBard
04-18-2008, 06:55 PM
I don't have a name, but it would look something like this.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h167/xendlesstwilightx/ff7rock.jpg

bdon333
04-18-2008, 06:56 PM
I don't have a name, but it would look something like this.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h167/xendlesstwilightx/ff7rock.jpg

lol nice find..but why does barret remind of DK from jungle beat..and why does he have two hands?

TheSpoonyBard
04-18-2008, 07:02 PM
..and why does he have two hands?
He commissioned a custom drumming arm.

blackmage_nuke
04-19-2008, 12:27 AM
lol nice find..but why does barret remind of DK from jungle beat..and why does he have two hands?

Same reason Aeris doesnt have a hole through her stomach.
It's just a picture :D

bdon333
04-20-2008, 03:54 AM

Same reason Aeris doesnt have a hole through her stomach.
It's just a picture :D

lol...true

Momiji
04-20-2008, 04:03 AM
I have one! How about 'Totally Overrated'? :heart:

bdon333
04-20-2008, 04:11 AM
I have one! How about 'Totally Overrated'? :heart:

another "ff7 is so overrated because i wanna be different and not like the game that millions love"

game is not overrated ..theres a reason y so many ppl like it

Momiji
04-20-2008, 04:18 AM
Oh my, aren't we touchy?

No, actually, I really do think FFVII is very overrated, and I truly do find it lackluster in comparison to the older titles. Besides, no one else has mentioned any names yet.

This is why I rarely if ever post in the Final Fantasy forums. Heaven forbid I have an opinion that doesn't match yours. :rolleyes2

Roto13
04-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Even fans of the game know it's overrated. :P

That doesn't have much to do with band names, though.

Ouch!
04-20-2008, 09:26 PM
"Our Fans Think We're Overrated"

leader of mortals
04-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Even fans of the game know it's overrated. :P

That doesn't have much to do with band names, though.

I am a fan and I know it's overrated. Not saying it's bad, but it isnt the best like people say.

How about "One-Winged Angel of Death"... maybe I shouldn't think up the names......

bdon333
04-21-2008, 01:22 AM
sorry not touchy...i just think there is soo many ppl that try to hate on ff7 becuz so many ppl like it...its kinda like the whole "i hate sony" crap going on..no one has a good reason y the say so

Roto13
04-21-2008, 01:57 AM
I hate FF VII because it's boring. :bigsmile:

Momiji
04-21-2008, 03:00 AM
sorry not touchy...i just think there is soo many ppl that try to hate on ff7 becuz so many ppl like it...its kinda like the whole "i hate sony" crap going on..no one has a good reason y the say so

I don't hate Sony. My Playstation 2 is my DVD player! :p

arcanedude34
04-21-2008, 03:37 AM
I hate FF VIII because it's boring. :bigsmile:

Whew, looks like I got here just in time to fix that. You're welcome.

thegirth
04-21-2008, 03:55 AM
moving back on topic. i would say "The Meteors"

Momiji
04-21-2008, 04:21 AM
I hate FF VII because it's boring. :bigsmile:

Whew, looks like I got here just in time to fix that. You're welcome.

What's this? I do think you 'fixed' something that wasn't broken. I shall fix it myself. You're welcome. :D

Bowser
04-21-2008, 04:46 AM
You posted in this thread just as an excuse to tell everyone how overrated you think FFVII is? :eek:

i pik da 1 winged angels!!!!!!

Momiji
04-21-2008, 04:56 AM
You posted in this thread just as an excuse to tell everyone how overrated you think FFVII is? :eek:

i pik da 1 winged angels!!!!!!

Actually no, it was my half-assed attempt at getting this thread on topic while also attempting to derail it.

*cough* This is the part where you all just get a sense of humor. *cough*

Flying Mullet
04-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Come on guys, you're better than this. 3-ish band names in 19 replies? This thread is for coming up with band names. If you want to discuss how FFVII is/isn't overrated, move it elsewhere.

Sarc the Swordsman
04-21-2008, 02:44 PM
'Materia Girls' - Aeris, Yuffie and Tifa >_>

Momiji
04-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Come on guys, you're better than this. 3-ish band names in 19 replies? This thread is for coming up with band names. If you want to discuss how FFVII is/isn't overrated, move it elsewhere.

There were 5, Mulley. :mad2:

In all seriousness, 'Materia Girls' is the best name I've heard so far. It's the most creative at least, in my opinion.

bdon333
04-22-2008, 05:40 AM

thanx alot...lets see more band names...and yes "materia girls" is best so far...

Super Sepiroth
04-22-2008, 09:07 AM
Avalanche?

or some incoherant swearing like barret would say? "$@/!£" for example?

NeoCracker
04-22-2008, 09:39 AM
The Lead Singer would be Yuffie, Cloud on Bass, Vincent on Electric Guitar, Cid doing his drum beat, and Barret on the one handed keyboard.

They would be named "Yuffie and the Bandits".

However Barret would demand more stage time, and eventually leave the band when he doesn't get it to produce his Rap Album, "SLapping Spikey head" under the Alias "The Black King of Midgar."

Following Barret would be Vincent, thinking he's to good for the band.

HE then forms his own band, "The Red Jump suit Project" and enlist the aid of Cait Sith as the New Keyboardist, Reno on Drums, and Rude on Bass.

Vincent would then be on Electric Guitar and lead singer.

Cloud would resort to heroin after the failure of his first band.

5 years later, Yuffie will bring the gang back together for one more smash album.

This of course excludes Cid, who is still in jail for domestic violence, disturbing the piece, and assaulting a policeman.

He is replace by Cait Sith.

bdon333
04-23-2008, 08:38 AM
The Lead Singer would be Yuffie, Cloud on Bass, Vincent on Electric Guitar, Cid doing his drum beat, and Barret on the one handed keyboard.

They would be named "Yuffie and the Bandits".

However Barret would demand more stage time, and eventually leave the band when he doesn't get it to produce his Rap Album, "SLapping Spikey head" under the Alias "The Black King of Midgar."

Following Barret would be Vincent, thinking he's to good for the band.

HE then forms his own band, "The Red Jump suit Project" and enlist the aid of Cait Sith as the New Keyboardist, Reno on Drums, and Rude on Bass.

Vincent would then be on Electric Guitar and lead singer.

Cloud would resort to heroin after the failure of his first band.

5 years later, Yuffie will bring the gang back together for one more smash album.

This of course excludes Cid, who is still in jail for domestic violence, disturbing the piece, and assaulting a policeman.

He is replace by Cait Sith.

lol...nice job

Heath
04-23-2008, 06:27 PM
Rocket Town Rockers.

Naturally Cid would be the front man. Although it's blasphemous to suggest that Cid Highwind could be associated with something involving so much fail as a band called 'Rocket Town Rockers,' I think that the other members would be Cait Sith and Aeris. I don't think Cait Sith is fail, I'm just unsure a genre of music other than screamo would go well with that megaphone of his.

Dr. Acula
04-23-2008, 11:58 PM
The Honeybees.

PeneloRatsbane
04-24-2008, 07:32 PM
I would have Tifa on Drums, Yuffie on lead guitar and acordian , Vincent on Bass and Vocals, Cloud on key board, Cid on harmonica, Aeris on saxaphone, Nanaki on Triangle, Cid would also be free style danicng and Cait Sith/Reeve would be the manager, Hojo as guest vocalist, he'll being doing a rap.
they'd all have hip trendy band names
Tifa: Spanky Maclevage (siad in a french voice.)
Yuffie: Peppy Prozac Princess Pie
Vincent: Vince, the pouty prince of emoville
Aeris: Funkmistress-A
Cloud: Mrs. Partypants
Nanaki: Ginger growler
Cid: Hot smoking peterson
Hojo: DJ Ho-miester!

and collectively they'd be the "Artists formally known as AVALANCHE"
after Yuffie's suggestion of "The Wutai Clan" was vitoed, much to her and 3 other band members disapointment.

there first single would be called "That B****h be crazy", (Vincents and Hojo's gangsta rap ode to Lucrecia.) which gains popularity in the clubs but doesn't make it big time,
Which followed by their first number 1, the mainstream "Don't call my cell phone till ur legal baby" the heart wrenching country ballad, which would be a duet between Peppy Prozac Princess Pie and Vince, the pouty prince of emoville, which they follow up with the risque "Misunderstood" which documents Sephiroths school days and the christmas novelty hit "Christmas eve orgy"

Dr. Acula
04-25-2008, 02:22 AM
I would have Tifa on Drums, Yuffie on lead guitar and acordian , Vincent on Bass and Vocals, Cloud on key board, Cid on harmonica, Aeris on saxaphone, Nanaki on Triangle, Cid would also be free style danicng and Cait Sith/Reeve would be the manager, Hojo as guest vocalist, he'll being doing a rap.
they'd all have hip trendy band names
Tifa: Spanky Maclevage (siad in a french voice.)
Yuffie: Peppy Prozac Princess Pie
Vincent: Vince, the pouty prince of emoville
Aeris: Funkmistress-A
Cloud: Mrs. Partypants
Nanaki: Ginger growler
Cid: Hot smoking peterson
Hojo: DJ Ho-miester!

and collectively they'd be the "Artists formally known as AVALANCHE"
after Yuffie's suggestion of "The Wutai Clan" was vitoed, much to her and 3 other band members disapointment.

there first single would be called "That B****h be crazy", (Vincents and Hojo's gangsta rap ode to Lucrecia.) which gains popularity in the clubs but doesn't make it big time,
Which followed by their first number 1, the mainstream "Don't call my cell phone till ur legal baby" the heart wrenching country ballad, which would be a duet between Peppy Prozac Princess Pie and Vince, the pouty prince of emoville, which they follow up with the risque "Misunderstood" which documents Sephiroths school days and the christmas novelty hit "Christmas eve orgy"

LMAO! I love it.
"Artists formally known as AVALANCHE" reminds me of "The Knights that Formally said Ni".