PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Try At Home?

Tama2
04-19-2008, 06:22 PM
I rode on a mattress being pulled behind a truck last night. It was a grand ol' time. Then I shot some stuff with a 12 gauge. Then a friend threw a full box of 38 specials in the bonfire too. Never try that kids. It was very stupid on his part. -_-

Anybody else done anything completely unsafe in their life?

Old Manus
04-19-2008, 06:47 PM
No, I always use contraception.

Bunny
04-19-2008, 07:35 PM
Driving in excess of 100 mph on a snowy mountain road in the middle of a Washington winter. Black ice covering most of the road and a drop off of around 150 feet on one side, with a mountain on the other. \

Car surfing.

Again, in the middle of a Washington winter, driving 75-90 mph on a road with too many turns to warrant such a speed. With the lights off. Alternatively, with the brights on. Ever try driving in a thick snowfall with your brights on?

Tackle football on cement with a brick wall on one side and a house on the other. Not [i]completely[/u] unsafe until we decided that tackling wasn't enough and decided we could punch, kick, and throw each other around at the same time. Basically rugby, I guess? I don't know. Also basketball under the same conditions.

Submerging a jet ski with two people on it at an Idaho lake. Took about 15-20 seconds for me to resurface with a life vest on and I was about 20-25 feet away from where the jet ski ended up resurfacing. My friend was further away than me but came up before.

I'm sure I've done a number of other stupid things that I cannot remember.

Quindiana Jones
04-19-2008, 08:42 PM
I stuck a fishing hook through my own finger when I was three. I found it on the grass and wanted to see how sharp it was. Quite, apparently.

Roto13
04-20-2008, 12:25 AM
I never had that stupid immortality complex when I was a kid.

Ouch!
04-20-2008, 01:34 AM
I tried to be Superman as a young boy and ran into a wall, hoping to break through it. Fail.

Thought I'd give Spider-man a go afterwards and tried to scale it. Fail again.

For the most part, I'm excessively cautious.

Momiji
04-20-2008, 03:21 AM
I never do any stupid things intentionally.

However, I do a lot of stupid things without meaning to because I'm just clumsy.

I run into walls a lot. :(

Randgris
04-20-2008, 04:00 PM
I was six or seven when I jumped into a 6-foot deep pool. My older cousins got panicked by what I did. I still remember that incident and it always comes up whenever we have a family outing.

Oh when I we were still in Manila, I threw a bunch of used (I thought they were used) firecrackers (triangles) in a pile of garbage that was burning. It was really funny, I saw the shock on my brother's face when the thing just went BOOM!

Sarc the Swordsman
04-21-2008, 01:02 AM
I went Rockclimbing without safety equipment at a large cliff once. Got about halfway up, and then couldn't get back down.

Confronted someone threatening me with a knife, and kicked and punched them...and tackled them until they ran away. >_>

As a kid, picked up a red hot piece of coal that fell out of a BBQ.

Selphie
04-21-2008, 01:10 AM
Um.

When I was 5 I wore my 16 years old's sister roller skates which were like 10x too big.

It resulted in a broken wrist.

I'm so wild, I know.

Parker
04-21-2008, 02:17 AM
Me and my friends went through a jackass/cky inspired idiot phase. Much playing with fire and diving in bushes had by all.

It all ended when I fell off a roof and didn't wake up for a day and half :D

Aerith's Knight
04-21-2008, 03:02 AM
Yeehaa.. all you need now is sum country ;)

I used to jump from my balcony into our pool.. couldve died now i think about it.. maybe thats why my parents always screamed at me.